Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

member6045

They do not perform any craft of a member of this local! Pay all the union dues you want. But loose and see what building you report to January 1.

Not a member of the craft

Had enough

If we don't don't do anything to change this board, Local 804 members and their families will continue to be non-protected!!!! Harassed by UPS and ratted out by the very candidates they work so hard to elect. Let's get rid of this current Executive Board join together and vote for the:grouphug:

"Members Voice Slate 2012"

I would like to personally wish them luck today at their Nominations!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't know the particular's or the players, but you guys need a strong advocate, that's for sure. We all do. The slackasses soaking the locals need to get back in browns and in a truck. Find out what real work is all about, again.

804brown

I don't know the particular's or the players, but you guys need a strong advocate, that's for sure. We all do. The slackasses soaking the locals need to get back in browns and in a truck. Find out what real work is all about, again.

We actually did that 3 years ago. We had an old guard entrenched for decades in there (making $150k a year plus matching 401ks)but a reform slate knocked them out in record turnout. The new board has been fixing our local and NOT endorsing hoffa or giving him contributions like the old guys did. Anyway we had nominations today in our local. The old guys are trying to get in again. They are running on 2 different slates. They really dont have a chance. The current board still has the support of the majority of this local. We remember what the old board didnt do for us. Like you said we sent those "slackasses soaking the local" packing and they are now
"back in browns and in a truck" where they belong!!

bklynupser

I don't know what meeting you went to but it didn't sound like they had the support of the members. This is a 2 horse race now. Your boy Tim s. and co. are done.

lonewolf

We actually did that 3 years ago. We had an old guard entrenched for decades in there (making $150k a year plus matching 401ks)but a reform slate knocked them out in record turnout. The new board has been fixing our local and NOT endorsing hoffa or giving him contributions like the old guys did. Anyway we had nominations today in our local. The old guys are trying to get in again. They are running on 2 different slates. They really dont have a chance. The current board still has the support of the majority of this local. We remember what the old board didnt do for us. Like you said we sent those "slackasses soaking the local" packing and they are now
"back in browns and in a truck" where they belong!!

What a liar you are. Today showed you exactly where members want you. You looked like a bunch of Mo-mo's up there. You all suck and you know it.

The members want this circus out in the dumpster!

Here is proof. These are the Tee Shirts you gave your supporters! You did not do right by our Union. You lied to get TDU in office.

. garbage.jpgYour done the circus is leaving town. All you did was destroy everything that Ron Carey worked for and made a mockery out of our Union. We will be kicking DTU's Ass right out!! Their funding will not help you this time.
garbage.jpg

hometeam

hometeam

804 Brown I was at the nomination The E/B had hardly no backing l never herd so many members that showed their disgust towards the E/B!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Re: hometeam

804 Brown I was at the nomination The E/B had hardly no backing l never herd so many members that showed their disgust towards the E/B!!

The E/Board cant fool the members anymore, We the Members want them out. today proved it at the nom meeting.
Here's a short video I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgsIWsqvHXA

[video=youtube;PgsIWsqvHXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgsIWsqvHXA[/video]

804brown

What a liar you are. Today showed you exactly where members want you. You looked like a bunch of Mo-mo's up there. You all suck and you know it.

The members want this circus out in the dumpster!

Here is proof. These are the Tee Shirts you gave your supporters! You did not do right by our Union. You lied to get TDU in office.

.View attachment 7703Your done the circus is leaving town. All you did was destroy everything that Ron Carey worked for and made a mockery out of our Union. We will be kicking DTU's Ass right out!! Their funding will not help you this time.

LOL, i saw that too. Then a member went to that can and plucked out the 2 shirts.They gave them to other members that WANTED them! LOL!! 2 shirts!! There were about 600 members at least at this meeting. Did you guys get to hear your boys donato and buhlert getting BOO-ed. I couldnt hear a word they were saying!! LOL !! Tim had to even calm the meeting when buhlert was up there. NO ONE WANTED TO HEAR A WORD HE HAD TO SAY. Tim had to save buhlert from the embarassing situation. You know the guy who grabbed his balls and yelled at the E/B at one of our union meeting. Maybe thats why nobody wanted to shake his hand!!

804brown

I hope you play the clips of donato and buhlert's time at the mic. LOL!! You couldnt hear a word . The great majority of that room DID NOT want buhlert or donato back in power!!

804brown

"No backing" Hey clueless you should have came into the adjoining room after the union meeting. There were 15 tables filled with 10 members at each table plus about 20-30 standing in the back. And those were just the ones THAT STAYED!!

I will say one thing Buhlert had a larger contingent than donato. But he had some ugly yellow signs. Saw a bunch on the floor after the meeting.

804brown

I don't know what meeting you went to but it didn't sound like they had the support of the members. This is a 2 horse race now. Your boy Tim s. and co. are done.

Like I said earlier, I was there too. I hope other clips are played that show the entire nominations. Anyway membersunited had about 150-170 members in the adjoining room after the meeting for those that actually stayed. Many couldnt hang out.
As for a 2 man race, LOL, you live in a dream world. This election will be MembersUnited: 51%, LeadershipSlate: 30%, Donato's:19%. So maybe you are right. It is a race between Tim's slate and Buhlert's slate. It was fun Tony!!

hometeam

hometeam

804 Brown good try the only ones that cheered you were in the first 3 or 4 rows the rest of the place was booing you . Get real the members want you guys out!!!!!

hometeam

hometeam

804 Brown if you thought you had 150 members my question to you is what are you smoking? P.s you had to give out gifts to get anyone to come. You are a joke!!