Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

The real joke is that Billy has the balls to call his slate the leadership slate...

Where was you leadership Billy when the members needed it?

When our pension and medical was being destroyed? Where was your leadership?
When we got told to vote yes on the last 2 BS contracts? Where was your leadership?
When you endorsed and gave money to Hoffa? Where was your leadership?
When you voted yes to raise our union dues? Where was your leadership?
When you backed UPS in taken back 25 and out, 10 cents from the members and coffee? Where was your leadership?

Your leadership was gabbing your balls at a general membership meeting in front of women and children...
Your leadership was on a fishing boat that a UPS management person owned....
Your leadership was going to the race track and selling out the members of LOCAL 804.......

BILLY you are nothing but a want a be @ss kisser you know it I know it.

Had enough

The Leadership slate is the best of three evils. Even with Bill on the slate. Yes he was on the old slate, but the donato slate has more from the old slate and the current en is doing nothing.

Vinny forgot a few things.

Bill had management in his bridal party
Bills mentor is Howie Redmond. They still are best buddies.
Steve M fist fights at shop stewards conventions and actually hit a member. A member you Are suppose to protect. What makes you think he Won't do that again? You think people change? Frankie the back stabber (Dave also). I put them in Jackie D category. You got Dave hire all non union to do his side business. Danny P is so full of itself! Watch out for him. Last election with the old board he was telling everyone just vote for him not the slate vote. That shows his true colors. Last but not least bill you are no leader. The Only thing you lead is your hand to your b@11$.

Leadership lol.........Our Members lead you. What gives you the privilege to call yourselves leadership? It's about the membership

hometeam

hometeam

Had enough you forget to say Chris W called out a member that we should be protecting. I guess the E/B wants to keep it quiet!!

not what i voted for

Re: hometeam

Had enough you forget to say Chris W called out a member that we should be protecting. I guess the E/B w
ants to keep it quiet!!

Did he have to pay the $200. for the ER or are the members paying for the ER or is it comong out of the reserves? That would be an interesting question to get the answer to!

hometeam

hometeam

Had enough that's funny there were women and children at the nomination it was a disgrace on what went on. Tim should have took the leader role and stopped the bashing off Teamsters!! Oh I just realized Tim is no leader! Teamsters don't bash Teamsters!! E/B shows the members no unity skills what so ever!!

AcesUp804

Had enough that's funny there were women and children at the nomination it was a disgrace on what went on. Tim should have took the leader role and stopped the bashing off Teamsters!! Oh I just realized Tim is no leader! Teamsters don't bash Teamsters!! E/B shows the members no unity skills what so ever!!

It was great watching Billy turn to Tim for help to quiet the members. Tony D and Billy didn't know what to do with out their father Howie around. They looked liked scared kids.

Ibt804Hammer

Members United did solicit that meeting very well. I personally got a phone call and a bullet email about the Ipad And the free food. Remember at the nominations 3 years ago w.hat happened? 80% row a and b still won. Don't be fooled with the horse and pony show. The members will make the right choice

AcesUp804

Members United did solicit that meeting very well. I personally got a phone call and a bullet email about the Ipad And the free food. Remember at the nominations 3 years ago w.hat happened? 80% row a and b still won. Don't be fooled with the horse and pony show. The members will make the right choice

Hammer your a good teamster and I wish you luck but Billy and Tony have no shot. Yes Members United got there people out, not for a Ipad or food we came to support them.

At the rally next door every one including myself donated money to Members United to help with there campaign. Nothing but 20's and 50's were in that hat. I'm sure they raised over $1,500

The differents 3 years ago was everyone was putting on a good face for the old board. We all knew they were done even most of them knew it also.

804brown

You disappoint me bro. Do you really think all those members came for a pretzel and a soda?? They had a raffle for an ipad; the same raffle members have been selling for a month now. You must have had too much billy koolaid. Just dont let him pour it. You never know where those hands have been!!

As for 3 years ago, it was the same boo fest too. But this time it was 3 different groups instead of 2 yelling and screaming. i guess some things never change.

You are right the members will make the right choice. Just as we did 3 years ago. We threw out a group that fell asleep at the wheel...a tired group of overpaid union officials who thought they owned their positions . And when they lost they acted not just like sore losing children BUT LIKE IRRESPONSIBLE UNION OFFICIALS. And you are ok with that. Now that surprises me because i have followed and read and respected your posts for years!! I for one WILL NOT REWARD what they did and didnt do !!

Had enough

You disappoint me bro. Do you really think all those members came for a pretzel and a soda?? They had a raffle for an ipad; the same raffle members have been selling for a month now. You must have had too much billy koolaid. Just dont let him pour it. You never know where those hands have been!!

As for 3 years ago, it was the same boo fest too. But this time it was 3 different groups instead of 2 yelling and screaming. i guess some things never change.

You are right the members will make the right choice. Just as we did 3 years ago. We threw out a group that fell asleep at the wheel...a tired group of overpaid union officials who thought they owned their positions . And when they lost they acted not just like sore losing children BUT LIKE IRRESPONSIBLE UNION OFFICIALS. And you are ok with that. Now that surprises me because i have followed and read and respected your posts for years!! I for one WILL NOT REWARD what they did and didnt do !!

You live in a dream world, well more like a nightmare! Your members made their choice 2 years ago! Your board is done! There is nothing you can say or do now to win. Your board has proved themselves over and over again how incompetent you are. Things were definitely not perfect, but compared to what we have now it was paradise. Your kool-aide drinkers realized now they were drinking poison! Good Bye.......

Had enough

There were women and children at the meeting when Bill played with ping pong!!!!

That was ok with you? That shows leadership? That is not a leader. He could not compose himself at general membership meeting, that my brother shows me what kind of a leader he is!!!!!