Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

You have been talking about this for over a year aces

Very true Hammer, and yes I hate Tony D but that comes from working in Brooklyn for almost 30 years with him.

I will not use my info to help Billy get in office.

Does anyone know which slates are row A B or C? to bad Harry didn't run for President.......

804brown

Very true Hammer, and yes I hate Tony D but that comes from working in Brooklyn for almost 30 years with him.

Does anyone know which slates are row A B or C? to bad Harry didn't run for President.......

There will be no 'rows". Just the name of the slates. Members United will be the first on the left.

Had enough

I glad you are showing your true colors! This just proved to everyone what a lair you really are. Believe me you will be flying over the Cuckoo's nest!!!!!

joseph

hall was emphatic at the National 2-man, attended by L804 reps, that raising part time wages was a priority.
So when the board reports that back, somehow they're out of line? That's funny...and if they didn't report back, you'd get on them for that! L804 isn't paying part time wages, UPS is. And L804 will be party to any increase negotiated for pt's. There's no lie anywhere here.
Make up some other garbage but bring better than this if you want a different board.
Again which lie should I believe!

joseph

lies? I don't think so ... Maybe not as manny as they wanted to have but not a lie.

Now Billy and Tony what they did was worse then lying it was criminal. Holding information from the members , worrying more about getting re-elected then telling the members the truth.
The truth. You can't handle the truth. Truth is they didn't get over 500 drivers and P/T fired, truth is they kept telling you to come to work, if you come in then go in the office and beg management for the day off like your president for a few more months did when he was a porter. We all lose because the company doesn't contribute to our plan. Truth is no one received a 60 day suspension or a 30 day. Truth is no one ever received a one year probation, for a auto accident. Truth is they never had a mass suspension of over 50 drivers. Truth is steward were never fired or lost their job for 9 months. Truth is they never had a member of their board RAT on a senior driver and get him fired, and your president lies to the members and said the driver retired. Truth is they never called the police on the members. Truth is they didn't change the G/M because they feared the members. I have a lot more truths for you but I have to take a shower and get to work. To be continued.

AcesUp804

The truth. You can't handle the truth. Truth is they didn't get over 500 drivers and P/T fired, truth is they kept telling you to come to work, if you come in then go in the office and beg management for the day off like your president for a few more months did when he was a porter. We all lose because the company doesn't contribute to our plan. Truth is no one received a 60 day suspension or a 30 day. Truth is no one ever received a one year probation, for a auto accident. Truth is they never had a mass suspension of over 50 drivers. Truth is steward were never fired or lost their job for 9 months. Truth is they never had a member of their board RAT on a senior driver and get him fired, and your president lies to the members and said the driver retired. Truth is they never called the police on the members. Truth is they didn't change the G/M because they feared the members. I have a lot more truths for you but I have to take a shower and get to work. To be continued.

Its very clear to see that you are a UPS management person "YOUR PRESIDENT" and the name Tom Delay is what UPS tries to do with the grievances members hand in. LOL So sorry that UPS can't have anyone from the old deal making board back in the hall....

hometeam

hometeam

The truth is 2 steward did get fired. And it was 53 members that served a 3 day suspension! The 2 steward got their job back after an arbitrator gave it back . The arbitrator ruled if this ever happens again the members will be discharged.

AcesUp804

Re: hometeam

The truth is 2 steward did get fired. And it was 53 members that served a 3 day suspension! The 2 steward got their job back after an arbitrator gave it back . The arbitrator ruled if this ever happens again the members will be discharged.

Lets not forget who made the decision to fire the 2 stewards it was UPS. All they did was follow what Dave O said but because UPS hated those 2 stewards they fired them. UPS should have just gone after Dave O and the hall not those stewards. Just UPS being UPS... I'm not saying what Dave O was right.

Had enough

Here out East, I'm hearing no one wants to vote for current board. Most drivers wont even consider them and are glad they will be gone. Where very familiar with the guys on the MembersVoice team. Seeing them come around for the last 2 years has showed there determination and commitment to rebuild a bigger and better local than ever.

The other Leadership slate guys just are in it because they were asked, in fact one of them in my building was a big MV supporter until he was asked to run, and said yes to Bill. I guess I dont blame him because he wants to get off the truck. These are not the type of leaders I want running my local. The leadership guys got together last minute just to take a chance against a EBoard who is sinking fast. There even begging guys to attend there meeting, but are having a hard time getting guys together. They just beg, beg, beg for people to vote for them. I'm sick of them begging, stop begging you look pathetic.

I'm voting for those who showed to me for the last 2 years they have determination and devotion to better our local 804. I'm voting members voice.

AcesUp804

I'm voting for those who showed to me for the last 2 years they have determination and devotion to better our local 804. I'm voting members voice.

LOL really what have they said??? what will they do better???? They have said nothing, listen I'v read your post and your backing MV good luck ..... DEC 14 .... Will be the last nail in Tony D coffin.... then we all can put him in the ground and say BYE

804brown

Truth is they didn't get over 500 drivers and P/T fired, truth is they kept telling you to come to work, if you come in then go in the office and beg management for the day off like your president for a few more months did when he was a porter. We all lose because the company doesn't contribute to our plan. Truth is no one received a 60 day suspension or a 30 day. Truth is no one ever received a one year probation, for a auto accident. Truth is they never had a mass suspension of over 50 drivers. Truth is steward were never fired or lost their job for 9 months. Truth is they never had a member of their board RAT on a senior driver and get him fired, and your president lies to the members and said the driver retired. Truth is they never called the police on the members. Truth is they didn't change the G/M because they feared the members. I have a lot more truths for you but I have to take a shower and get to work. To be continued.

You must also be the spokesman for the romney campaign too. Spouting that "over 500 drivers and Pters fired" time and time again, DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE!! You speak as though on Jan 2010, UPS started firing people. The uptick began while row A was still in control. Back then only 2 out of our 13 buildings had telematics and gps. Now they basically all do (i think 43rd st is the exception). That means more drivers exposed to bull$#@! "dishonesty" charges for flagging stuff.

And yes stewards were fired unde the previous board. Harry Weldon numerous times (but his nine lives were up recently) and lets not forget Liam Russertt getting suspended and fired numerous times under Tony's "experience" and "leadership". A precedent for upholding a disharge was set because of that case. It is talked about throughout the country.

And the reason there was a "mass suspension on 50 drivers" was because FINALLY a union official took on management in a real and powerful way!! Yes, the stewards got their jobs back because the union and its lawyers DID THEIR JOBS and made the case that UPS WAS WRONG in firing the two stewards. The arbitrator agreed!! As for the 50 suspensions, the union is currently FIGHTING those suspensions in arbitration. It seems they accused certain people of joining in the work stoppage, when IN FACT THERE WAS EVIDENCE THEY WERE NOT INVOLVED AT ALL!!

Wow this is like fact checking the first obama/romney debate.!! Once again, no one on the e/b called the police. It was the officials of Local 282 themselves who did. It is there hall. They had every right to protect their property.

Yeah you need to take a shower. you seem to be a FILTHY liar yourself!!

Had enough

LOL really what have they said??? what will they do better???? They have said nothing, listen I'v read your post and your backing MV good luck ..... DEC 14 .... Will be the last nail in Tony D coffin.... then we all can put him in the ground and say BYE

your strong opinion is understood, you can feel this way.
from the time i spent with MV guys, they didnt promise me the world. and dont make up 10 changes. They know what we are going through and will do there best to help. The most important thing to me is job security for me and family, and I feel they will not let ups continue to push the members around and break every rule without a fight. Once me and the members see new leaders stand up for the members, the members will then also stand up to ups knowing they will be protected 100%.

joseph

hall was emphatic at the National 2-man, attended by L804 reps, that raising part time wages was a priority.
So when the board reports that back, somehow they're out of line? That's funny...and if they didn't report back, you'd get on them for that! L804 isn't paying part time wages, UPS is. And L804 will be party to any increase negotiated for pt's. There's no lie anywhere here.
Make up some other garbage but bring better than this if you want a different board.
There is no way they will raise P/T pay. They will get just what everyone else will get. Nothing more nothing less. That is their new lie to get you to vote for them. They are not doing anything for full times, they are going after the P/T. They can not even raise starting pay, that is up to the company, because they are not union members yet.

joseph

Its very clear to see that you are a UPS management person "YOUR PRESIDENT" and the name Tom Delay is what UPS tries to do with the grievances members hand in. LOL So sorry that UPS can't have anyone from the old deal making board back in the hall....
Please make some sense when your texting. Don't understand what your trying to say. Is your mommy their can she help you.

not what i voted for

Here out East, I'm hearing no one wants to vote for current board. Most drivers wont even consider them and are glad they will be gone. Where very familiar with the guys on the MembersVoice team. Seeing them come around for the last 2 years has showed there determination and commitment to rebuild a bigger and better local than ever.

The other Leadership slate guys just are in it because they were asked, in fact one of them in my building was a big MV supporter until he was asked to run, and said yes to Bill. I guess I dont blame him because he wants to get off the truck. These are not the type of leaders I want running my local. The leadership guys got together last minute just to take a chance against a EBoard who is sinking fast. There even begging guys to attend there meeting, but are having a hard time getting guys together. They just beg, beg, beg for people to vote for them. I'm sick of them begging, stop begging you look pathetic.

I hope the members that are voting remember that Members Voice have opposed this EB and what they have done to this Union for over two years.The Members Voice realize what this board has done to this membership and their family's and as far as wanting to get back if office how can they fight for us if they are not elected to do that.

These new guys have done nothing and waited to the last minute to do or say anything and they were asked to join Members Voice from the beginning and if there were any differences of opinion they had over two years to work it out for the Members sake and they didn't. If they screw up this election by splitting the vote they should be ashamed of themselves.

The Members and their family's are priority in this election and this current EB has demonstrated they don't care about the members or their family's for the past 2 plus years. Can you say your job security is better now ?

Had enough

This Executive Board has just gotta go! There are no words left!

Bill had his chance to get it right when the Members voice asked him to join them. Does he really think members are that blinded? He is a dollar short and a day late! If this is the way his runs his campaign could you imagine how he would run our Union!

Nice job on who you picked Bill! Did you even know their names!
What Bill did was scrap what was left, chewed it and spit it out!

The Members Voice have been working together for 2 1/2 years and proved to everyone that they are certainly the most qualified to run our Union!

A lot of energy, time and compassion went into their campaign! Now that is what I want to see back in our Union!!!!!

members voice emblem.jpg

members voice emblem.jpg

Last edited:

joseph

You must also be the spokesman for the romney campaign too. Spouting that "over 500 drivers and Pters fired" time and time again, DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE!! You speak as though on Jan 2010, UPS started firing people. The uptick began while row A was still in control. Back then only 2 out of our 13 buildings had telematics and gps. Now they basically all do (i think 43rd st is the exception). That means more drivers exposed to bull$#@! "dishonesty" charges for flagging stuff.

And yes stewards were fired unde the previous board. Harry Weldon numerous times (but his nine lives were up recently) and lets not forget Liam Russertt getting suspended and fired numerous times under Tony's "experience" and "leadership". A precedent for upholding a disharge was set because of that case. It is talked about throughout the country.

And the reason there was a "mass suspension on 50 drivers" was because FINALLY a union official took on management in a real and powerful way!! Yes, the stewards got their jobs back because the union and its lawyers DID THEIR JOBS and made the case that UPS WAS WRONG in firing the two stewards. The arbitrator agreed!! As for the 50 suspensions, the union is currently FIGHTING those suspensions in arbitration. It seems they accused certain people of joining in the work stoppage, when IN FACT THERE WAS EVIDENCE THEY WERE NOT INVOLVED AT ALL!!

Wow this is like fact checking the first obama/romney debate.!! Once again, no one on the e/b called the police. It was the officials of Local 282 themselves who did. It is there hall. They had every right to protect their property.

Yeah you need to take a shower. you seem to be a FILTHY liar yourself!!
Tim does have you on a high dose of KOOL-AIDE. You will not be happy till management fires yor ass and E/B tells you it's time to retire.

804brown

The only ones who thing this board has done a good job. Is this E/B. 804brown is Tim S, and acesup804 is Pete M.

Your post 5 minutes earlier had me drinking Tim's kool aid. Now i am Tim himself. LOL You just cant handle that they will get re-elected. I know I bet 'everyone" you speak to thinks just like you right?? LOL!!

Is any one on here claiming that our board is perfect?? But then again they ran on being perfect. They ran on telling us the truth and visiting their buildings. Buhlert and Donato didnt do either of those 2 simple things. The membership WILL NEVER return their sorry asses to power. NEVER!! Things arent perfect but they are improving. You haters dont see it because you are blinded by the hatred you have for this board for winning 3 years ago. 3 years ago everyone knew it was time for a change; there was no doubt how we were all going to vote. There is no vibe in the building for change. This isnt a referendum on the board. It is a choice!! a choice between going forward and going backward. Only this time the backward faction is split. I said it before: the ONLY chance that an opposing slate would have against tim and co is a slate of stewards without any affiliation with the old board. Well, both of those slates fail that test!!

I see who was at those slate meetings. If there was a massive movement to replace our E/B those rooms would have been packed. NOT THE 30 OR SO MEMBERS INCLUDING SOME FAMILY MEMBERS.LOL!!