Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Last time I checked the 2 stewards are backing the leadership slate. They were at a meeting talking how bad this e/b is. Also heard this weekend that Tim s. fell asleep at an arbitration hearing. Ups management was laughing at him. What a disgrace. Ups has no respect for the current e/b. we need to change that and the only way is to vote the leadership slate. Tony d is to much of a loud mouth. Always talk **** about other members he's a joke.

"Talking how bad this E/B is"?? Yeah the board that paid them for a year (they didnt have to) for sitting on their asses while they were supposed to be at certain buildings working for the union!! Tallk about "a disgrace"!! They have no credibility.

bklynupser

The mistake everyone makes is that they didn't pay the stewards. We did with our dues. They had to pay them to save face because the BA had no right to pull a job action. Also the members r going to pay for the 50 guys who r facing 3 day suspensions. It comes down to them not knowing the contract.

AcesUp804

If Billy or Tony D were true leaders they would tell us what happen all those years in office.

Funny how for 3 years at General Membership Meetings they never got up to defend there record. Even when the Union Fund lawyer was throwing them under the bus THEY NEVER SAID A WORD. NO IM SORRY BILLY GOT UP ONCE TO GRAB HE'S BALLS.

BILLY AND TONY ARE LIARS. IF THEY GOT RE-ELECTED THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE THE SAME CHANGES TO OUR MEDICAL THAT TIM HAD TO....

ALL BILLY, TONY, ANGELO, JOHN and STEVE ARE DOING IS USING GOOD MEMBERS TO HELP THEM GET BACK IN THE HALL.

Anyone ever wonder why they didn't all run together?????? They are all friends hugging each other every time they see each other...

BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID THE MEMBERS WOULDN'T BUY IT SO THEY SPLIT UP.

This was there plan from the day they lost why do you think they destroyed hard drives and shredded documents in the hall. Why don't you think they went out of their way to help the new board??? because they wanted them to fail,
:censored2: the members, who cares how bad it mite get all they cared about was getting back in......Tim sent them all letters asking them to come down to the hall and help and they all refused the letters.

They sat back and did nothing, showing there true colors... And you guys smile when you see them even kiss there
:censored2: you guys are a joke.

They sat in the hall all those years while our medical was losing millions every year from the reserves and they never said a word.

They knew months before our pension was cut but waited until after the election then told the members. They were going to do the same with the medical. ALL THEY CARED ABOUT WAS GETTING RE-ELECTED.....

I will say it again Tim and company are not great but they are only in for 3 years. Our union is finally going in the right direction.

bigd

If Billy or Tony D were true leaders they would tell us what happen all those years in office.

Funny how for 3 years at General Membership Meetings they never got up to defend there record. Even when the Union Fund lawyer was throwing them under the bus THEY NEVER SAID A WORD. NO IM SORRY BILLY GOT UP ONCE TO GRAB HE'S BALLS.

BILLY AND TONY ARE LIARS. IF THEY GOT RE-ELECTED THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE THE SAME CHANGES TO OUR MEDICAL THAT TIM HAD TO....

ALL BILLY, TONY, ANGELO, JOHN and STEVE ARE DOING IS USING GOOD MEMBERS TO HELP THEM GET BACK IN THE HALL.

Anyone ever wonder why they didn't all run together?????? They are all friends hugging each other every time they see each other...

BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID THE MEMBERS WOULDN'T BUY IT SO THEY SPLIT UP.

This was there plan from the day they lost why do you think they destroyed hard drives and shredded documents in the hall. Why don't you think they went out of their way to help the new board??? because they wanted them to fail,
:censored2: the members, who cares how bad it mite get all they cared about was getting back in......Tim sent them all letters asking them to come down to the hall and help and they all refused the letters.

They sat back and did nothing, showing there true colors... And you guys smile when you see them even kiss there
:censored2: you guys are a joke.

They sat in the hall all those years while our medical was losing millions every year from the reserves and they never said a word.

They knew months before our pension was cut but waited until after the election then told the members. They were going to do the same with the medical. ALL THEY CARED ABOUT WAS GETTING RE-ELECTED.....

I will say it again Tim and company are not great but they are only in for 3 years. Our union is finally going in the right direction.

Our medical wasn't losing money they were paying the bills! Sure is easy to have money in the health fund if you don't paid the bills!. Now you maroon go and look art 7 sec1 of the supplemental is very clear this board didn't have to raise anything!
My wife works for bcbs and I know for fact that the plan that this board picked costs no more than $900 per member under a group policy. So my question to you is how much is the company paying into our health fund?

Had enough

It took two weeks for Bill B and his gang to figure this one out, the only way they knew is because I had to tell them! They could not get their name right and they want to run a Union.
attachment.php

On Oct 27th the Leadership Slate's many supporters came out in great numbers to witness the Leadership Slate accept their nomination to restore the unity pride & respect back to Local 804

I am sorry to correct you again! But you were nominated on October 21st!!! You can't get you name right and the date you were nominated on and you want to run our Union.

If you can't even campaign right how will you run local 804?

Dammmm We suffered for three years with the incompetency with this E-Board! We will not again!!!

Hey bill a leader knows how to spell his slate name!!!
hey bill a leader knows when he is nominated!!!

Last edited:

Had enough

Looks like their name is spelled correctly,( on the page) am I missing something? You know who runs that page and its not Bill B.
Sure after two weeks! When something was said to them!

"You know who runs that page and its not Bill b." Well I think the President should supervise something, or watch over, manage, or direct somebody that works with him! If they can't get a Their title name right and something as important as their nominations date! Thats pretty bad!!! It goes to show you his leadership and what he picked on his slate!

To be honest Hammer, I don't trust your judgement either! You backed what we have now! You swore by them! I think you even took a bullet for them! You must be on the leadership slate.....Come on tell the truth and same the devil! LOL

I can really see a typo. they are my speciality ! but not their name and nominations date! Now go change it Frankie!!!:wink2:

804brown

Hey tony, whatever happened to those "letters" written by that upstate shop steward?? Why are they NO LONGER on your website??LOL!! Are you getting that sinking feeling?? LOL!!

804brown

Hey bill, have you seen the devastating flyer our E/B is putting out?? The one that reprints a memo that ups trustee C Langdon sent you back in sept 2009!! Let me refresh your memory: "Change in eligibility: Effective 1/1/2010 you have to be age 55 with 25 years of service" (which means no more 25 and out retiree healthcare). Then there was THE DEAL to raise retiree healthcare to $550/ month for a family if you qualify!! And what about the POISON PILL where the rate would go up every year under the 6 months reserves: "if the plans reserve level is not at 6 months as certified...the trustees will take the necessary action to reduce benefits" even more!! Bill you agreed to this?? It was setting us up to fail!! There is NO WAY that fund would have had $35 million in reserves by the deadline!! THAT'S "LEADERSHIP"??

And you have the BALLS to be outside our buildings blaming our executive board for the difficult decisions they had to make with the funds IN FIXING THE MESS YOU AND TONY LEFT THEM!! Shame on both of you!!

And lets not forget how concerned both you and ups management was about "your timing concern" (aka the election) !! So under this SECRET DEAL the company (your willing accomplises) agreed to DELAY THE TIMING of the cuts UNTIL AFTER THE LOCAL 804 ELECTION!! How convenient!! It seems ups had cast ITS ballot with you guys!! That's "LEADERSHIP"??

Tony, I wouldnt be gloating about this memo. Remember your buddy buhlert was negotiating on behalf of the 804 health fund trustees WHICH YOU WERE A TRUSTEE ON!! Getting that sinking feeling again?? Its over!! You can continue your building to building farewell tour, but in all actuality, both your campaigns are over!!

unityequalsstrength

Hey bill, have you seen the devastating flyer our E/B is putting out?? The one that reprints a memo that ups trustee C Langdon sent you back in sept 2009!! Let me refresh your memory: "Change in eligibility: Effective 1/1/2010 you have to be age 55 with 25 years of service" (which means no more 25 and out retiree healthcare). Then there was THE DEAL to raise retiree healthcare to $550/ month for a family if you qualify!! And what about the POISON PILL where the rate would go up every year under the 6 months reserves: "if the plans reserve level is not at 6 months as certified...the trustees will take the necessary action to reduce benefits" even more!! Bill you agreed to this?? It was setting us up to fail!! There is NO WAY that fund would have had $35 million in reserves by the deadline!! THAT'S "LEADERSHIP"??

And you have the BALLS to be outside our buildings blaming our executive board for the difficult decisions they had to make with the funds IN FIXING THE MESS YOU AND TONY LEFT THEM!! Shame on both of you!!

And lets not forget how concerned both you and ups management was about "your timing concern" (aka the election) !! So under this SECRET DEAL the company (your willing accomplises) agreed to DELAY THE TIMING of the cuts UNTIL AFTER THE LOCAL 804 ELECTION!! How convenient!! It seems ups had cast ITS ballot with you guys!! That's "LEADERSHIP"??

Tony, I wouldnt be gloating about this memo. Remember your buddy buhlert was negotiating on behalf of the 804 health fund trustees WHICH YOU WERE A TRUSTEE ON!! Getting that sinking feeling again?? Its over!! You can continue your building to building farewell tour, but in all actuality, both your campaigns are over!!

I read that flyer, I read it from beginning to end. And at the end it says " we can sign off on this WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2009." So where is the signed document that they signed off on and agreed to this change??????? Il tell you where it is.....it doesnt exist, because the fact is, they never agreed to anything and if they did, they would have signed it on September 2 ,2009, just like your flier says. Another example of how you guys twist the truth. The truth is, they didnt agree to anything. Show me, Show us the signed document, not some BS fax that comes from the company. Where is the Fax that comes from the union??? once again, there is none because it doesnt exist. Ken, put what you want out there for everyone to see, thats fine. But put the WHOLE truth out, not just the bits and pieces you chose to put out to make your buddies look good.

804 member

I read that flyer, I read it from beginning to end. And at the end it says " we can sign off on this WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2009." So where is the signed document that they signed off on and agreed to this change??????? Il tell you where it is.....it doesnt exist, because the fact is, they never agreed to anything and if they did, they would have signed it on September 2 ,2009, just like your flier says. Another example of how you guys twist the truth. The truth is, they didnt agree to anything. Show me, Show us the signed document, not some BS fax that comes from the company. Where is the Fax that comes from the union??? once again, there is none because it doesnt exist. Ken, put what you want out there for everyone to see, thats fine. But put the WHOLE truth out, not just the bits and pieces you chose to put out to make your buddies look good.

The TRUTH doesnt stop TIM and NEVER will. He twists everything and lies to the membership

AcesUp804

Billy and Tony D are liars always were always will be. The point is they both told the membership nothing had to be done to the medical and they lied.

At a GMM the funds lawyer said that a meeting was set up to stop the medical from going to arbitration and it was cancelled.

BILLY AND TONY SAT QUIET DURING THE GMM, NEVER GOT UP AND SAID SHE WAS WRONG

Now I hear they are campaigning together telling guys to either vote for us not Tim lol

804 MEMBERS UNITED WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE