Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

joseph

Re: hometeam

I hear that Chris W and an alternate steward are doing the samething that Jack D is doing in foster .they are telling the part timers to bring the ballots in and they will take care of it.
I wonder if Chris W had to pay the $200.00 co-pay for the, let's take it outside comment, or the the union pick up the bill?

bklynupser

Hey aces its not just socks. He sides with ups all the time. I never heard of 30 day suspensions before u and ur boys took office. If he gives in a such an easy issue what does he do with the bigger ones. That's why we need the Leadership slate.

Inthegame

Hey aces its not just socks. He sides with ups all the time. I never heard of 30 day suspensions before u and ur boys took office. If he gives in a such an easy issue what does he do with the bigger ones. That's why we need the Leadership slate.
Help me out...someone got a 30 day suspension for wearing the wrong socks???

Inthegame

No just many more of there screw ups. Just giving examples of why this current E/B sucks ass
Oh so you were just being cute... Those weren't examples, those were mindless exaggerations.
Here's a little tidbit, the union doesn't issue discipline, UPS does. The union doesn't force anyone to take any offer of suspension, the member decides. If you're offered a suspension or a termination with a right to arbitrate what would you do? Remember UPS has the goods on guys they terminate. Arbitrations at best are 50/50 shots, although it's still better chances than in panel systems practiced in other locations across the country where cases are deadlocked or horsetraded over a golf game. Ask Tony or Bill about all their golf games at National Panels...

Tim S and his group aren't perfect, but they're miles ahead of the nitwits on the loser slates, and they don't golf!

bklynupser

Sorry had enough. I forgot that u and your boy tony have been running such a clean election. You guys have been talking not but **** for the past 3 yrs. where are your solutions to the problems never hear that just negativity. A week from now you'll be quiet. Have a nice weekend buddy. Leadership slate all the way.

not what i voted for

Sorry had enough. I forgot that u and your boy tony have been running such a clean election. You guys have been talking not but **** for the past 3 yrs. where are your solutions to the problems never hear that just negativity. A week from now you'll be quiet. Have a nice weekend buddy. Leadership slate all the way.

All I can say is the ones that I hope are silent are the ones that are in office now. If they get elected and the vote was split and could have been defeated it will have been your slate all the way!,

Had enough

I am not negative Just don't want to suffer another three years! You were put together in a day! Members are asking who you even are ! You were all a second thought. You don't even know how you work together never mind our Union.

You are not any better yourself! The leadership slate is one day late and a dollor short! In one week we will be saying good riddance to you too!:wink2:

If anyone other than MEMBERS VOICE gets in its GAME OVER for Local 804. UPS Management is already doing what they want and when they want with no regard for the union members. There are shop stewards around now that do not even attempt to enforce the contract because they are looking out for themselves. Guys get your heads out of your butts and look around, don't you see whats going on around you every day.

hometeam

hometeam

I say it again if Bill B put his slate together in a short time imagine what he can do in 3 years.he had more information out then the other 2 slates combined !! That is why I am voting for THE LEADER SHIP SLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not what i voted for

I say it again if Bill B put his slate together in a short time imagine what he can do in 3 years.he had more information out then the other 2 slates combined !! That is why I am voting for THE LEADER SHIP SLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE
What he can do is split this vote and screw up this election and he knows that, he should have joined forces three years ago to help the members get rid of these clowns. That is what the members need!

804brown

LOL, right on aces. In a week both of their slates will be shocked (just like they were 3 years ago) to find they lost again. You can hear it in their posts how they already blame the other slate. LOL!! I will say it again: the ONLY chance they had is if tony, bill, angelo, john and steve would have stayed away. An independent slate of strong stewards could have really challenged the current board, but I still think no sane member would change horses while contract negotiations were going on. Plus once people realized who donato and buhlert were it became a done deal. Members United will get about 1500 votes, "leadership"Slate about 800 and donato about 600. A week from now some of us will gloat and some will not. Either way this thread dies in 7 days!! Maybe we can be 804 members UNITED once again!!

Had enough

I say it again if Bill B put his slate together in a short time imagine what he can do in 3 years.he had more information out then the other 2 slates combined !! That is why I am voting for THE LEADER SHIP SLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your kidding right? Look at what he picked? And I will say it again he scraped off the floor because everyone was telling him no. The only thing he gave was his hand to himself! I rest my case!!!