Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Just for the record Ron Carey tutored bill!!! Get your facts straight. Redmond tutored your boy tony d. LEADERSHIP SLATE!!!!!!!!!

I never thought I'd be saying this but "had enough" was right. Ron Carey had to leave office late 1997, early 1998. Buhlert came in 1998. So buhlert had to learn from howie!! The tutoring session ended on dec 31, 2009!!

804 MOVING FORWARD

I wouldnt be surprised if this picture was taken by management. And yes he should be thanked for his hard work that he does. This business agent actually covers every shift in each of his buildings (Foster and Manhattan south). So his days are probably pretty long. Oh dear he fell asleep during a break during an arbitration, NOT THAT!! Grow up and get used to him as your BA for the next 3 years!! Three more days and the tony and billy show is over!! For good this time!!

Anthony does work hard and he puts in long hours. Dozing off during an arbitration break is understandable. Would anyone prefer the way the old board handled arbitrations? Cancelling all scheduled arbs when they lost the last election? Refusing to share files on pending arbs with the newly elected board? Refusing to participate on behalf of the members in arbs that they had prepared and filed? And how about Tony D's handling of arbs.? He threw Liam R. under the bus at Liam's Arbitration and set a production arb precedent in the process. No thanks! I'll stick with Anthony C. and the current board over the board that we rejected 3 years ago any day of the week. We rejected them for good reason then and we're about to do it again on Friday!

not what i voted for

Tomorrow is the day that the members speak! All the members that say they are not happy had their chance to make another change, if they didn't vote they will have to live with it. There is no morning after pill, they will have to wait another three years.

What I have to say about Members Voice is even if they are not perfect they have been fighting to give the Members another choice for three years. I thank them for that.

The leadership slate sat back for three years complaining and waited for the nomination meeting, just like the guy who wanted his dog to run. It doesn't take three years to make up your mind to run, that was your political move, you weren't thinking or fighting for the members.

If this board gets back in, their remaining supporters will have a chance to say that's not what I voted for !!!

lonewolf

Jack d you are getting arrested for collecting all those ballots in the building. The IRB is going to have you investigated for collecting the ballots.

804brown

Tomorrow is the day that the members speak! All the members that say they are not happy had their chance to make another change, if they didn't vote they will have to live with it. There is no morning after pill, they will have to wait another three years.

What I have to say about Members Voice is even if they are not perfect they have been fighting to give the Members another choice for three years. I thank them for that.

The leadership slate sat back for three years complaining and waited for the nomination meeting, just like the guy who wanted his dog to run. It doesn't take three years to make up your mind to run, that was your political move, you weren't thinking or fighting for the members.

If this board gets back in, their remaining supporters will have a chance to say that's not what I voted for !!!

The members are not happy about living under the buhlert/donato contract. We took it out on them 3 years ago.

You say members voice has been "fighting to give us another choice for 3 years"?? No, all that slate has been is a another stage for donato to stand on to seem important again. He no longer is guy to go to in his building. He needs attention. Well after tomorrow he needs to live with the results THIS TIME and either help to unite this union or just GO AWAY!!

If the current board wins re-election ( and they will),it will mean that the membership rewarded them with time to fix the things that need to be fixed such as OUR CONTRACT!! It will mean 3 years ago wasnt a fluke. It will mean that they have been doing their jobs and the membership was happy with them.

It will mean once again buhlert and donato were rejected. It will mean their lies and distortions were rejected too. It will mean 2 platforms that only attack and lie and offer no positive ideas of the future was rejected. And finally it will mean the failed former E/B members are not what the membership is looking for. We will not go backwards. 804 Members United!!

not what i voted for

Brown the TDU 804 member. You should welcome the election isnt that what you stand for and that all the members have the right to their opinion? Just ask Reiman and Reynolds,
We will not go backwards. 804 Members United? You have gone backwards and you don't even realize it

If they get back in you will get your chance at your just reward and then to realize your mistake by help getting them elected. After the votes are counted we will see what the members want !

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
If that's true, we are all doomed. There won't be anyone left at ups. They will step all over us. This en doesn't do anything for the members. Ups will walk all over them, just like they have been doing.