Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

LOL, right on aces. In a week both of their slates will be shocked (just like they were 3 years ago) to find they lost again. You can hear it in their posts how they already blame the other slate. LOL!! I will say it again: the ONLY chance they had is if tony, bill, angelo, john and steve would have stayed away. An independent slate of strong stewards could have really challenged the current board, but I still think no sane member would change horses while contract negotiations were going on. Plus once people realized who donato and buhlert were it became a done deal. Members United will get about 1500 votes, "leadership"Slate about 800 and donato about 600. A week from now some of us will gloat and some will not. Either way this thread dies in 7 days!! Maybe we can be 804 members UNITED once again!![/QUOTE

Go back to bed and finish your dream while we are living in a nightmare! Wake up in 5 days! You'll be gone and our nightmare will be over!

joseph

LOL, right on aces. In a week both of their slates will be shocked (just like they were 3 years ago) to find they lost again. You can hear it in their posts how they already blame the other slate. LOL!! I will say it again: the ONLY chance they had is if tony, bill, angelo, john and steve would have stayed away. An independent slate of strong stewards could have really challenged the current board, but I still think no sane member would change horses while contract negotiations were going on. Plus once people realized who donato and buhlert were it became a done deal. Members United will get about 1500 votes, "leadership"Slate about 800 and donato about 600. A week from now some of us will gloat and some will not. Either way this thread dies in 7 days!! Maybe we can be 804 members UNITED once again!![/QUOTE

Go back to bed and finish your dream while we are living in a nightmare! Wake up in 5 days! You'll be gone and our nightmare will be over!
Kenny you weasel. You And Tim have done enough damage. You both need to stay away from the members. They all hate you And talk trash behind your backs, members had it with you breaking us up.

member6045

I see you have done a lot of predictions in the past on votes and judgment calls
1. Pulling safety over issues of fatigue. You said Tim would work it out for members. How about no voice and members are getting abused more than ever.
2. The Great Sandy Pope? She's gonna run and beat Hoffa?
3. Your not a D or R? You support whoever supports unions ! Name an R that supports the movement.
So please keep the predictions coming at this rate you'll be back getting kicked in the teeth like the some members have been for the past 35 months and 8 days.
4. One good thing about you? You don't shop at WALMART !!

Check out his previous post in other forums. I can only believe your entire party of nuts share the same views. We have to make a name for this party. The Band of men with knee pads.

Had enough

We took our own poll at my center, out of the 40 who joined, 3 voted for our current board, 10 for leadership guys and 27 went to the Membersvoice.

What I know for sure is our Board will be gone. They have no chance against all the stewards running against them.

Membersvoice will take it and win...

Bill waited too long and was turned down by his first choice picks, and settled for the 2nd choice misfits. ( anyone who went to bills meeting, there were the same overweight guys there eating away at those bagels. lol they know who i mean. just look at there pics............

804brown

We took our own poll at my center, out of the 40 who joined, 3 voted for our current board, 10 for leadership guys and 27 went to the Membersvoice.

What I know for sure is our Board will be gone. They have no chance against all the stewards running against them.

Bill waited too long and was turned down by his first choice picks, and settled for the 2nd choice misfits. ( anyone who went to bills meeting, there were the same overweight guys there eating away at those bagels. lol they know who i mean. just look at there pics............

LOL, do you REALLY believe donato slate will get anywhere NEAR 64% of the vote?? LOL!! He peaked sometime around 1998!! Yes Buhlert got in too late but he will get more votes than donato. If you think Members United will lose this election, then you are either too biased or too clueless. Start getting used to 3 more years!! Also start planning tony's retirement party!!

Bill waited too long (why does that matter? he's the most intelligent, savy, progressive leader running, so I'm not going to vote 4 the best canidate because of that ??????) and was turned down by his first choice picks, and settled for the 2nd choice misfits. (another statement of ignorence, look no further than your present E/B to find misfits, especially David O. who single handedly was responsible 4 for the most devastating arbitrators ruling that will effect this local forever. And Mark WHO?, not only hasn't anyone ever seen him at their worksites, He's missed at least half of the GM meetings) ( anyone who went to bills meeting, there were the same overweight guys there eating away at those bagels. ( I didn't notice Tim S. could u at least look & dress like a man of importance even though ur not, or David DDD, is that shoe width & his bra size?, or Anthony C- 4 chubby at those meetings, u wanna play that game? ) lol they know who i mean. just look at there pics............

LOL, do you REALLY believe donato slate will get anywhere NEAR 64% of the vote?? LOL!! He peaked sometime around 1998!! Yes Buhlert got in too late but he will get more votes than donato. If you think Members United will lose this election, (OMG I hope & pray every nite they do, & so does the majority of the electorate) then you are either too biased or too clueless( biased & clueless are acronyms for members united). Start getting used to 3 more years!! (There won't be a member reading this that will be around 3 yrs from now if u win, we'll all have been fired by then, ur 1st 3 yrs of members losing their jobs is proof of that) Also start planning tony's retirement party!!

VOTE THE LEADERSHIP SLATE B4 ITS 2 LATE!!!!!

joseph

Bill waited too long (why does that matter? he's the most intelligent, savy, progressive leader running, so I'm not going to vote 4 the best canidate because of that ??????) and was turned down by his first choice picks, and settled for the 2nd choice misfits. (another statement of ignorence, look no further than your present E/B to find misfits, especially David O. who single handedly was responsible 4 for the most devastating arbitrators ruling that will effect this local forever. And Mark WHO?, not only hasn't anyone ever seen him at their worksites, He's missed at least half of the GM meetings) ( anyone who went to bills meeting, there were the same overweight guys there eating away at those bagels. ( I didn't notice Tim S. could u at least look & dress like a man of importance even though ur not, or David DDD, is that shoe width & his bra size?, or Anthony C- 4 chubby at those meetings, u wanna play that game? ) lol they know who i mean. just look at there pics............

LOL, do you REALLY believe donato slate will get anywhere NEAR 64% of the vote?? LOL!! He peaked sometime around 1998!! Yes Buhlert got in too late but he will get more votes than donato. If you think Members United will lose this election, (OMG I hope & pray every nite they do, & so does the majority of the electorate) then you are either too biased or too clueless( biased & clueless are acronyms for members united). Start getting used to 3 more years!! (There won't be a member reading this that will be around 3 yrs from now if u win, we'll all have been fired by then, ur 1st 3 yrs of members losing their jobs is proof of that) Also start planning tony's retirement party!!

VOTE THE LEADERSHIP SLATE B4 ITS 2 LATE!!!!!
Bill is the best person for that job. Ron Carey tutored Billy!

804brown

Bill is the best person for that job. Ron Carey tutored Billy!

Buhlert had his chance and he blew it. He wasnt the "best person" in 2009 and he certainly isnt 3 years later. He is complicit with the weak concessionary contracts that were negotiated while he was VP. He also had a hand in the pension fiasco as well as bankrupting our health and welfare fund. He was also a big supporter of hoffa who gave hundreds of dollars towards hoffa's campaigns. He had a chance to help the members when he was booted out but CHOSE to turn his back on the membership. Sort of like how he as well as donato turned their backs on Ron Carey when he needed them the most.

You bring up ron's name as though if he were alive today he would endorse buhlert. LOL!! "Ron Carey tutored Billy!" And buhlert pays him back by refusing to even attend his wake and funeral?? Who does that?? What kind of human being puts politics over people?? Maybe the SAME type of human being that grabs his balls at union meeting with women and children in the audience!! Yeah, all "leadership" traits!!

Maybe you and "804" can get a package deal on planning donato and buhlert's retirement parties!!

hometeam

hometeam

Had enough you are no true Teamster talking trash about your fellow stewards . Ps I have asked around the stewards on the leader ship slate are well respected in their buildings . LEADER SHIP SLATE all the way!

Had enough

Re: hometeam

Had enough you are no true Teamster talking trash about your fellow stewards . Ps I have asked around the stewards on the leader ship slate are well respected in their buildings . LEADER SHIP SLATE all the way!
I have to ask you a question. How old are you? I hope your not running !

hometeam

hometeam

What does that have to do with anything? I am not running and I have been. Here long enough to. Know the leader ship slate is the best choice!!!!

joseph

Buhlert had his chance and he blew it. He wasnt the "best person" in 2009 and he certainly isnt 3 years later. He is complicit with the weak concessionary contracts that were negotiated while he was VP. He also had a hand in the pension fiasco as well as bankrupting our health and welfare fund. He was also a big supporter of hoffa who gave hundreds of dollars towards hoffa's campaigns. He had a chance to help the members when he was booted out but CHOSE to turn his back on the membership. Sort of like how he as well as donato turned their backs on Ron Carey when he needed them the most.

You bring up ron's name as though if he were alive today he would endorse buhlert. LOL!! "Ron Carey tutored Billy!" And buhlert pays him back by refusing to even attend his wake and funeral?? Who does that?? What kind of human being puts politics over people?? Maybe the SAME type of human being that grabs his balls at union meeting with women and children in the audience!! Yeah, all "leadership" traits!!

Maybe you and "804" can get a package deal on planning donato and buhlert's retirement parties!!
Ken you should GO, your agitator spread all lies. Now that over 500 drivers have lost thier jobs, we have the worse medical in the IBT. You still think row B are doing a great job, the only ones Who still think that, are the drivers Who were never in the Office with row B And still have thier jobs. And don't give me the BS that you had family problems, you have given so many reasons for leaving, anyone Who asks, you give a different reason. You were thrown out !

Had enough

Re: hometeam

What does that have to do with anything? I am not running and I have been. Here long enough to. Know the leader ship slate is the best choice!!!![/QUOTE.

You really believe that with coffee pot Frank and nervous Nellie Dave! Tell your old buddy Jackie d. He will get arrested for stealing ballots!

lonewolf

Thank you Anthony for all your hard work. This is how he handles a arbitration. The circus will be leaving town.

288410_313624935403865_1142494256_o.jpg

hometeam

hometeam

Had enough their you go again talking about your Teamster brothers. That is why I like the leader ship slate they show class .

804brown

I wouldnt be surprised if this picture was taken by management. And yes he should be thanked for his hard work that he does. This business agent actually covers every shift in each of his buildings (Foster and Manhattan south). So his days are probably pretty long. Oh dear he fell asleep during a break during an arbitration, NOT THAT!! Grow up and get used to him as your BA for the next 3 years!! Three more days and the tony and billy show is over!! For good this time!!