Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Agitator2

YES they have, and the majority of the members voted against them. WOW that just shows what a great job they have done. NO MANDATE NO UNITY.
Ohhhhhh and by the way this post WILL NOT DIE. And as for BUHLERT he should rot in hell along with REDMOND. One day in the near future all will be exposed and after that he wont be able to show his face.

Had enough

YES they have, and the majority of the members voted against them. WOW that just shows what a great job they have done. NO MANDATE NO UNITY.
Ohhhhhh and by the way this post WILL NOT DIE. And as for BUHLERT he should rot in hell along with REDMOND. One day in the near future all will be exposed and after that he wont be able to show his face.
We are all screwed because of that piece of **** bill! The fat bastard is a sneaky slime and he knew what he was doing. He did not care about us!!!! Well I hope everyone is happy!!

bklynupser

Agitator you talk about all this stuff that's going to come out. When? **** or get off the pot already. I'm tired of all ur bs comments back it up already or are you just blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

AcesUp804

LOL the last 7 posts here prove why 804 Members United will win easy.

Billy and Tony will split their votes letting Tim win easy. I will predict that Billy and Tony's slate votes will be more then Tim's.

Yes Billy wants to win but he's making sure if he doesn't Tony has no shot to win.

804 Members United 1200
Members Voice 700
Leadership 600

WOW not going to say I told you so but lol.........

MU. 1185
MV. 836
LS. 639

AcesUp804

Agitator 2 after he found out who won the election........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwAXcR6wRuQ

If that's true, we are all doomed. There won't be anyone left at ups. They will step all over us. This en doesn't do anything for the members. Ups will walk all over them, just like they have been doing.
If the members who voted Tim back in are that stupid they deserve what they get from UPS.....UPS is loving this, there will be many more members being walked off the job and not being represented properly. If you think UPS walked all over us for the past couple of years you haven't seen anything yet. A truly terrible situation in what this local is in. God help us all !

CRASH501

sadly if bill and the bandwagon jumpers would have stayed away from an election that some of them had no business in, Maybe just Maybe you guys would have a change of boards again.....anyway good luck to all of you with the new UPS! No longer a pleasant place to work! I AM SO HAPPY AND GLAD TO BE GONE. STRESS FREE AND ON THE MOVE!

joseph

Tim E/B Did not win, members lost! All I Know is UPS management was very happy friday when they found out, they were thanking me. I told them don't thank me i voted for Bill Buhlert.

Inthegame

With your logic the majority voted against all slates, but that's what usually happens with multiple slate races as was astutely pointed out by many posters who in most cases supported the winning slate. Furthermore, with the vitriol shown from Members Voice toward Leadership the likelihood of a victory if Leadership stayed out is slim. You guys hate each other so why would anyone that liked Buhlert ever vote for Tony? Anyway the MEMBERS spoke and now it's time to get behind these incumbents 100% for any chance of a decent contract. Congrats Tim S and co.