Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Well, theballots have been counted and once again Members United has been victorious. Iknow some negative nellies will say: "Yeah,but a majority did not vote forMU..." True, but a majority also voted against Buhlert and a majorityvoted against Donato. I know at least the Buhlert supporters I spoke to wouldNEVER vote for Donato so Im not too sure how his slate actually affectedanything. I guess if it was just between Tim and Tony some would have went fortim, some for tony and some would not have voted. I think buhlert opened thevoting for those who didnt like either. Who knows??

Anyway Im getting a kick out of some of the comments on here: "we aredoomed!" "There wont be anyone left at ups" LOL!! Not to takeanything away from :"Vote members voice BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!""Our future is depending on you!!" LOL and the world is ending ondecember 21 LOL!!

I bet management was disappointed in the results. I bet they were lookingforward to getting their old lap dogs back in charge again. They are aware thatour current board actually fights for a strong and fair contract. They knewthey could always shovel s#!t at buhlert and donato and like good little lapdogs accept it and sell it to the membership!!

Amazing, buhlert really thought he could just waltz in at the 11th hour andtake the election?? He must have forgotten that the membership have NOTforgotten who he was and what he did to our union when he actually had power!!So it wasn't the 3 way race that made donato and buhlert lose. It was theirfailed record. Their history as "leaders" of our local"doomed" (to borrow a word) their slates. It was the elephant in theroom. They ASSumed that since the membership was angry that they automaticallyBLAMED our E/B!! WRONGO!! They were clueless to the reality which was we arecontent and appreciate the fact that they fixed our health funds and protectedour pensions and told us the truth. Granted, we are not happy with the affectsof the Buhlert/Donato contract that we (including them, lol) had to work under.
They were clueless at how many of us said things ARE worse but didnt blame THISe/b but WERE willing to give them a chance to fix that contract!! More memberssimple trust this board . I trust them 100% to do the right thing. In 3 yearsthe contract will be THEIR baby. They will have to run on that contract or runfrom it!! Im confident they will deliver for us.

As for the idiot who said "this thread wont die", grow up. Theelection is over... AGAIN!! They are not going away. Be a part of making thingsbetter or get out of the way and just shut up!! They were elected in 2009, wonthe delegate race in 2011 and were re-elected. The membership has SPOKEN.Let them lead!! Time to get over it and unify against this company!! Insolidarity, 804 brown!!

EyesLookingIn

Take on??? Take on??? Sounds like you want to destroy where your paycheck comes from.

YES TAKE ON , I was told by a BA that the company's proposals for our Supplement Agreement were nothing but concessions. We all want UPS to continue growing and make huge profits but its time to give back. I pray that Hoffa has the b@lls to stand up for what we need and not to just go a long get a long. I am very confident that my executive board will fight for a good Supplement Agreement for Local 804.

Last edited:

AcesUp804

Local 804 voting results out of Foster Ave

804 Members United 120 --- Leadership 84 --- Voice 59......

WOW Tony and Alfonso got 59 votes out of Foster Ave.. 59 ??? Alfonso center has over a 100 guys ..... This is the guy Tony picked to help get him votes???? This should be proof to everyone that they are nobody in there own building WOW ... Tony and Alfonso must have campaigned outside Foster at least 10 times, day and night all 3 shifts, and they only got 59 votes......

Members voice had a good showing coming in second over all BUT to come LAST in Foster?????

This is why I told every one, running with Tony was a mistake, he takes a 4 year steward with him to run for the hall and he runs him as a trustee??? are u kidding me...

Rumor has it that 5 guys from members voice didn't show up to the vote count because they knew they couldn't win..... Anyone that runs in 3 years would have to look at Dave M and Frankie friend way before looking at Alfonso.

Rocky from members voice is all ready running his mouth saying it was a mistake to run with those guys from Foster.. LOL

ANTHONY C. BEATS TONY D. ---- 2 to 1 in FOSTER AVE

804brown

Local 804 voting results out of Foster Ave

804 Members United 120 --- Leadership 84 --- Voice 59......

WOW Tony and Alfonso got 59 votes out of Foster Ave.. 59 ??? Alfonso center has over a 100 guys ..... This is the guy Tony picked to help get him votes???? This should be proof to everyone that they are nobody in there own building WOW ... Tony and Alfonso must have campaigned outside Foster at least 10 times, day and night all 3 shifts, and they only got 59 votes......

Members voice had a good showing coming in second over all BUT to come LAST in Foster?????

This is why I told every one, running with Tony was a mistake, he takes a 4 year steward with him to run for the hall and he runs him as a trustee??? are u kidding me...

Rumor has it that 5 guys from members voice didn't show up to the vote count because they knew they couldn't win..... Anyone that runs in 3 years would have to look at Dave M and Frankie friend way before looking at Alfonso.

Rocky from members voice is all ready running his mouth saying it was a mistake to run with those guys from Foster.. LOL

ANTHONY C. BEATS TONY D. ---- 2 to 1 in FOSTER AVE

The members out of foster knew him best and they spit him out. Rejected again big time in his own building. Too bad other buildings didnt know the entire truth about donato before they threw away their vote.

Anyway, I heard that donato has submitted his papers. I guess he "had enough" of ups!! LOL!!

YES TAKE ON , I was told by a BA that the company's proposals for our Supplement Agreement were nothing but concessions. We all want UPS to continue growing and make huge profits but its time to give back. I pray that Hoffa has the b@lls to stand up for what we need and not to just go a long get a long. I am very confident that my executive board will fight for a good Supplement Agreement for Local 804.

You better believe and get use to concessions in our supplemental agreements, if u think this E/B can hold their own against UPS u better think again. look at where NOT going along (just a LITTLE, its called politics & bargaining) to get along has gotten us so far, 500 members on the street waiting 4 arbitrations. yeah sure this E/B is going to hardline UPS on the supplementals and Hoffa's going to have our backs?????????, after this E/B stuck it up his ***** at the International nominations meetings 4 president with their backing of Sandy no hope Pope. Yeah, walk us out onto the street Tim when u can't get ZILCH from UPS in the Sups, Hoffa will have ur back??? maybe Tim can negotiate more money into our health & welfare, oh yeah I forgot, our H&W is doing just fine now that this E/B shifted the burden of that onto US instead of THEM. WHAT IN THIS WORLD MAKES U THINK THAT UPS WOULD BARGAIN IN GOOD FAITH WITH THIS E/B?????????????WHAT DOES THIS E/B HAVE TO BARGAIN WITH??????????????????

Congratulations to 804 MEMBERS UNITED

With that being said its time for our Local to pull together and take on big brown. In Unity there is strength.[/QUOTEGuys...you can not take on UPS on win...UPS is glad this E/B got in again, the reason being is that they are weak ( about 600 members weak, and not from retiring either )UPS will continue to do what they want and when they want , this E/B has no power. My thanks to BilL Bulhart for being so against Donato that you took the votes away from his slate, I know you were NOT thinking about the membership just your own ego !! My thanks also go out to the nearly 3,000 members THAT DID NOT VOTE, 804 has approximateLY 6000 members and only about 3,000 or so voted. YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET !

AcesUp804

You remind me of a kid that takes his ball and goes home. TONY D IS NO MORE... DING DONG THE :censored2: DEAD... I hope he has nightmares about Billy B.....The members were fooled but not in his home building they knew the truth that's why in Foster he came in last...

not what i voted for

You remind me of a kid that takes his ball and goes home. TONY D IS NO MORE... DING DONG THE :censored2: DEAD... I hope he has nightmares about Billy B.....The members were fooled but not in his home building they knew the truth that's why in Foster he came in last...

I hope you get everything you wished for because you and your friends deserve nothing better. Don't give up your position under your management friends desk. Merry Christmas ***** Hole !

AcesUp804

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

I could not be happier, I was able to make my 4 wishes come true...

WISH 1 - Make sure Tony D and company did not get re-elected in 2009. YES WE DID IT
WISH 2 - Make sure Tony D did not become steward of Marine Park. YES WE DID IT
WISH 3 - Make sure Tony D did not go to Vegas. YES WE DID IT
WISH 4 - Make sure Tony D and the old board did not get back in the hall. YES WE DID IT

To all the people that gave me info to post here thank you.

To the people that said I was Vinny M, Jack D, Anthony C, Pete M, Danny R and Sal G you are all idiots and clowns.

To watch people like Frankie friend, Dave M and Alfonso C walk around Foster thinking they would be in the hall is PRICELESS.

MY WORK HERE IS DONE , I WILL RETIRE FROM BROWN CAFE NEVER TO POST HERE AGAIN. ( maybe ) :)

In closing,,, I WAS RIGHT YOU WERE WRONG, :censored2:, YOU BUNCH OF BALL WASHERS

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE HATERS......... LONG LIVE TDU

Queen: We Are The Champions (With Lyrics) - YouTube

Last edited:

804 member

When these morons screw up the contract.... WHO WILL THEY BLAME? Hopefully they do a good job, as it is best for all of us but why would I or anyone have any faith in them?

804 member

Also, the current E/B says they will be honest with the membership... Please tell us the truth behind Mark Holmes' disappearance and why he continues to get paid his full salary despite not earning a dime since August (his last appearance in any building)!

joseph

When these morons screw up the contract.... WHO WILL THEY BLAME? Hopefully they do a good job, as it is best for all of us but why would I or anyone have any faith in them?
They are going to blame Hoffa. I see the hand writing on the wall. Hoffa gave us the bad contract he didn't back us, whoa is us, And they Will tell the P/T Hoffa did not get you that big raise in pay we promised you.

packageman

All these partimers better wake up the e board does not neg any money on the contract. its all done in washington. So you screwed up . you could have got these bums out but you also have to
blame ass kisser BILL. Mark Holmes he must be in the program. So you put these guys back and now you have to live with them and realy watch them screw up the local . now it be a must you will
have to drink the TDU kool AID every day.