Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804 member

Holmes will make $123.000 a year x 6 years for a total of $738.000 to sit home and do nothing. Good job voters! Lets re-elect him again in 3 years so he can make a MILLION DOLLARS and do nothing! Come on guys, be smarter!

804brown

Maybe over time this thread will die out. Did that poster have to take the time to post on here: "happy New year ***** Hole"?? What is wrong with some of you?? Anyway, it seems some of you just cant get over the fact that ONCE AGAIN Members United has been victorious. Time to end the nonsense and be a part of the solution. They won in 2009, won the delegate election in 2010 and now re- election. The membership is not stupid, stop disrespecting us. No one thinks things are perfect but we also do not blame the current board. Now is the time to rally around our board to show solidarity in negotiating with ups. What good do you think posting crap on here does?? You are posting to a very small handful of people in local 804 on here. Most of the people who read our stuff are people from outside our local. I bet they mostly laugh at us. So think before you type for once!!

As for Holmes, all i here is good stuff. He gives management hell and the part timers in his buildings love him but some of the inside full timers dont. Get over it!! Plus he and the rest of the crew make $115,000 a year including car allowance so please stop the lies. Election is over: MOVE ON!!

not what i voted for

Maybe over time this thread will die out. Did that poster have to take the time to post on here: "happy New year ***** Hole"?? What is wrong with some of you?? Anyway, it seems some of you just cant get over the fact that ONCE AGAIN Members United has been victorious. Time to end the nonsense and be a part of the solution. They won in 2009, won the delegate election in 2010 and now re- election. The membership is not stupid, stop disrespecting us. No one thinks things are perfect but we also do not blame the current board. Now is the time to rally around our board to show solidarity in negotiating with ups. What good do you think posting crap on here does?? You are posting to a very small handful of people in local 804 on here. Most of the people who read our stuff are people from outside our local. I bet they mostly laugh at us. So think before you type for once!!

As for Holmes, all i here is good stuff. He gives management hell and the part timers in his buildings love him but some of the inside full timers dont. Get over it!! Plus he and the rest of the crew make $115,000 a year including car allowance so please stop the lies. Election is over: MOVE ON!!
Do the math 55% of the members didn't want your boys, send Buhlert a thank you.

Happy New Year ***** Hole

packageman

YOU ARE NOT KIDDING BALL WASHER BUHLERT ONLY WANTED TO GET IN THE HALL AGAIN SO HE COULD HAVE THE TIME IN THE SUMMER TO GO FISHING WITH THE UPS BOSSES. BUHLERT DOSEN't CARE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP HE ONLY CARES FOR NUMBER ONE BUHLERT.

Had enough

Hey Members United you know your board sucks and your only in because of the fatty Bill. He really sucks as bad as you for not caring about the members. Well I guess we all have to suffer now! Thanks Bill and I hope you have a good new yearsAnd you can live with yourself. Bill did you really think you had a chance? NO!! But you had to be spiteful and not care about the members. Another three years of :censored2:ing hell!

packageman

And another thing bill can think of when he has to pay for his medical Ins every time it goes up he can thank himself you know what they say what goe's around comes around

Ibt804Hammer

And another thing bill can think of when he has to pay for his medical Ins every time it goes up he can thank himself you know what they say what goe's around comes around
Oh please... He made enough money all those years in the hall and is making plenty now..... Give it up already

Agitator2

Interesting reading !!!! This is the same thing our e-board did to our local, OH and save the BS they had to save the fund. Hold on brothers and sisters wait till negotiations are over, you aint seen nothing yet !!!!! UPS Threatens Retiree Healthcare Hike | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

804brown

Interesting reading !!!! This is the same thing our e-board did to our local, OH and save the BS they had to save the fund. Hold on brothers and sisters wait till negotiations are over, you aint seen nothing yet !!!!! UPS Threatens Retiree Healthcare Hike | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

"Interesting"?? Please, as the article states this applies only to those in the COMPANY HEALTHCARE PLAN. We in local 804 have joint custody of the H/W funds. No changes can be made unilaterally without a majority of all the trustees on the Health Fund.

What is interesting is people like you who have tried to disparage TDU for so long YET WHEN YOU NEED GOOD INFORMATION YOU REFER TO A TDU WEBSITE AND ARTICLE!! LOL

not what i voted for

"Interesting"?? Please, as the article states this applies only to those in the COMPANY HEALTHCARE PLAN. We in local 804 have joint custody of the H/W funds. No changes can be made unilaterally without a majority of all the trustees on the Health Fund.

What is interesting is people like you who have tried to disparage TDU for so long YET WHEN YOU NEED GOOD INFORMATION YOU REFER TO A TDU WEBSITE AND ARTICLE!! LOL

Hey ***** HOLE thats what your boys agreed to with the UPS trustees $635.25 plus 10% each year! Ask them to post their Secret Deal on their website. Now they want to get out of it and go to arbitration I hope the arbitrator doesn't raise it more !!!!!!!!!

Agitator2

Hey ***** HOLE thats what your boys agreed to with the UPS trustees $635.25 plus 10% each year! Ask them to post their Secret Deal on their website. Now they want to get out of it and go to arbitration I hope the arbitrator doesn't raise it more !!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD SOMEONE GETS IT !!!! Why didn't TDU write a story when the e board along with ups tripled the cost of the 804 retiree benifits ?????

Hey Members United you know your board sucks and your only in because of the fatty Bill. He really sucks as bad as you for not caring about the members. Well I guess we all have to suffer now! Thanks Bill and I hope you have a good new yearsAnd you can live with yourself. Bill did you really think you had a chance? NO!! But you had to be spiteful and not care about the members. Another three years of friend--king hell![/QUOTAnd while we all know what Bill did was wrong lets not forget to thank the 3,000 members that did not even bother to exercise their right to vote.
Now you are stuck with incompetence once again !

804proud

Billy put his slate together in 2 months and got 600 votes , Tony had his for 2 years and got the same votes he got last year for the delegate convention , so in a whole year he gained no support. If you want to blame someone blame Tony and some of the clowns he ran with.

not what i voted for

Billy put his slate together in 2 months and got 600 votes , Tony had his for 2 years and got the same votes he got last year for the delegate convention , so in a whole year he gained no support. If you want to blame someone blame Tony and some of the clowns he ran with.
If your boy billy and you were thinking of the 804 members you would have been fighting or voting against the clowns that are in office now. From your post you either didn't vote for Tony or didn't vote in the delegates election . Your boy should have stayed in the closet for this election also he picked the wrong time to come out of the closet.

Your boy knew what was going to happen when he ran a third slate. It would have been 1475 to 1185 to get rid of the clowns ,that was the purpose of the election for the members.
When are you and your boy putting in your papers ???

804proud

You think that Voice would have won if Leadership wasn't in the race? No way more then 3/4 of Leaderships votes came from people that were going to vote for United. Voice came last in Foster what a disgrace thats pretty sad. The proof is Voice did not gain from the Delegate vote they had their 800 and that was it. In the Delegate election I voted for United because I dont like Hoffa or anyone that had anything to do with Hoffa. I didnt care for Bill but after hearing him speak I was very impressed by the way he spoke plus he had a plan and he talked about what he was going to do if elected. Tony said nothing every time I heard him speak it was we need to get back, look how bad everything is, they suck, nothing at all about what he was going to do.

804proud

Even if your numbers are right and United lost 1475 to 1185 if Leadership didnt run. How do you explain United getting almost half the votes if they suck as bad as you say they do??? What makes you smarter then anyone else?? I voted for Mitt not Obama , I like Obama but I feel this country needed to be run my a business man does not mean I'm right but my choice. Now that Obama won I hope he can do a better job since most people said he needs 4 more years. Just like I hope our current board does a great job with our contract and pension.

not what i voted for

Even if your numbers are right and United lost 1475 to 1185 if Leadership didnt run. How do you explain United getting almost half the votes if they suck as bad as you say they do??? What makes you smarter then anyone else?? I voted for Mitt not Obama , I like Obama but I feel this country needed to be run my a business man does not mean I'm right but my choice. Now that Obama won I hope he can do a better job since most people said he needs 4 more years. Just like I hope our current board does a great job with our contract and pension.

You answered all my questions. Sylvester , Pope ,Romney and Buhlert . And you probably won't mind paying $635.25 plus 10% increase each year for retiree medical ?
Keep hoping , you will get everything you deserve.