Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Agitator2

If there is a pension raise do retiree get a bump also.

Not!!! All the retiree has to look forward to is a 10% increase every Jan. for their health care coverage. That my friend is called a back door pension DECREASE. Oh by the way that phrase was coined by our CURRENT E-BOARD during their campaign when they insinuated the Redmond boys would raise the cost of retiree coverage if reelected.

WHERE IS THE ARBITRATION DECISION ON THE RETIREE HEALTH CARE COST ?!?!?!?!?!?

member6045

I would love to see a raise in the pension for local 804 but the numbers don't support a raise!!! Unless??? We give the keys to the Union Hall to UPS!!
•Election Day
•Causal drivers over summer
• reducing overtime for drivers
• more copays
Will it be worth it in the end? What happens if we give these things away and the fund can't sustain? We go back to old pension wage and loose everything we had??

This message is for our Business Agent Big Anthony.C you can ignore our phone calls /texts to you about this years stewards election but let record state you have been informed that one of us wants to run for steward!! You will not push our concerns to the side this time Anthony.C we will not stand for anymore of your reprehensible behavior! phone calls have been to the I.B.T. And I understand your under investigation by the I.B.T. but it is hinder by contract talks. We followed the chain of command by reaching out first to our local union hall with our concerns but our president Tim.s ineptitude doesn't allow him to address our concerns. WE CALL ON YOU ANTHONY.C AND OUR PRESIDENT TIM.S TO RESIGN YOUR POSITIONS AT ONCE. :angry::dissapointed: I WILL COME TO MIC SUNDAY MAY-05-2013 JIONED BY 35 BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND ASK BOTH GENTLEMEN TO RESIGN AT ONCE.

MY STEWARD JUST INFORMED ME THAT TIM AND HIS CREW WILL ALLOW PART TIME DRIVERS TO DRIVE IN LOCAL 804 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY@#####@ FOLKS MARK MY WORDS THIS WILL BE A VERY BAD MOVE. I WILL BE VOTING NO AND I URGE YOU ALL TO DO THE SAME. ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE FULLTIME DRIVER IN LOCAL 804.. NO MORE OVERTIME FOR DRIVERS WHO NEED IT @##!@#%@ WAKE UP FOLKS THIS MOVE IS DANGEROUS :dead:

Lmao lol Big Anthony.C don't seem so happy these days I wonder why maybe because he feels the cold winds blowing Lmao its the 30th of the month lol time for a new shop steward 10013 ===ok back to lunch.

Agitator2

MY STEWARD JUST INFORMED ME THAT TIM AND HIS CREW WILL ALLOW PART TIME DRIVERS TO DRIVE IN LOCAL 804 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY@#####@ FOLKS MARK MY WORDS THIS WILL BE A VERY BAD MOVE. I WILL BE VOTING NO AND I URGE YOU ALL TO DO THE SAME. ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE FULLTIME DRIVER IN LOCAL 804.. NO MORE OVERTIME FOR DRIVERS WHO NEED IT @##!@#%@ WAKE UP FOLKS THIS MOVE IS DANGEROUS :dead:
No way !!!!!!!! I know their dumb but not that dumb. If that happens it is only a matter of time before the full time package car driver comes to a end. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FULL-TIME PRE-LOADERS AND LOCAL SORT. And with the end of the full time package car driver comes the slow death of our pension fund, WHY you ask, no full timers no pension contributions. I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.

bigd

On Saturday April 27 at the shop stewards meeting we were told by Tim S that.

1) Election Day will be gone!- instead you will get your birthday off or martin luther king jr day off..

2) Tim will allow part time employees to deliver ground packages!

3) Top paid progression would take 4years!

4) Acquiring book would 50 days instead of 40!

5) One hour flex start time, so now ups can potentially start you at 9:30am or 10am from tues-fri.

All of this are some of the things that Tim S is proposing to the company in exchange for a pension increase, but he didn't say how much of an increase he is expecting!..

Agitator2

1) Election Day will be gone!- instead you will get your birthday off or martin luther king jr day off..

5) One hour flex start time, so now ups can potentially start you at 9:30am or 10am from tues-fri.

All of this are some of the things that Tim S is proposing to the company in exchange for a pension increase, but hesay how much of an increase he is expecting!..

If this is true RC is rolling over in his grave. What good is a pension raise when the main source of funding comes from the full time package driver. This contract will never pass.

bigd

On Saturday April 27 at the shop steward meeting there was no mention what so ever about the following items as part of the contract negotiations:

1) Putting back in place the must needed Safety Committee.

2) Getting coffee for our brothers and sisters hired after 2008!

3) improving active employee health coverage!

4) killing the 10% yearly increase on our retirees health coverage!

chris24

All of this are some of the things that Tim S is proposing to the company in exchange for a pension increase, but he didn't say how much of an increase he is expecting!..

and you actually think the members will vote yes on this if it is true????? come on now..

wow i called the hall today to speak with timothy and the lady told me he was down south selling us out @#@@@$@@ lmao wtf even the girls that answer the phones know! This is unreal just send me my ballot so i can vote no no no no no hell no

Agitator2

wow i called the hall today to speak with timothy and the lady told me he was down south selling us out @#@@@$@@ lmao wtf even the girls that answer the phones know! This is unreal just send me my ballot so i can vote no no no no no hell no

Guys I know we can laugh and make jokes BUT if this or any of it is true we are in trouble. FULL TIME JOBS IS THE LIFELINE OF OUR PENSION. Part timers don't want more part time jobs they want FULL TIME JOBS. If any contract proposal contains anything about part time package car drivers you must vote NO.

bigd

I love that Sylvester has on short line in his ra ra email about give and take. Why doesn't he show exactly what were giving up in this contract. Typical business man only wants to show what he believes is the good. Anyone can put lipstick on a pig to make it look better, but at the end of the day it's still a pig

bigd

Yup! 80 years of progress in our local gone in one contract! The funny thing is this executive board trying to sell this deal as a great victory!! "Is this what you all wanted to give them a chance to negotiate our contract for?"

This contract is not what you wanted for an increase on our pension!!

Agitator2

1/1/ 2013 - Retiree Med. $ 635.00 per month 1/1/2017 - Retiree Med. $ 929.69 That is a difference of 295.00 more per month. So that means our pension raise over the next 4 years is really only $ 105.00. Hahahahaha Oh by the way where is the arbitration decision on the retiree health care cost.

Agitator2

1/1/ 2013 - Retiree Med. $ 635.00 per month 1/1/2017 - Retiree Med. $ 929.69 That is a difference of 295.00 more per month. So that means our pension raise over the next 4 years is really only $ 105.00.

BE SMART GO TO THE MEETING ASK QUESTIONS