Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Stratocaster

Hmmmm.....Newtothis and Bigd said exactly the same thing......

​Could they be related????

They might just be...Anyway, let's wait till Sunday and see what the E Board has to say. I'm giving them the benefit to the doubt, its up to them to lose it. I know for sure that the E board attempted to cover all bases in the local supplement. They had a former driver and contract expert in Liam, A driver Shop Steward in Vinny P...they even added Chris W, someone who knows the part-timers very well, as he too was one for 12 years, all at the bargaining table. I currently support our E board, but that support will not extend too far if I see that they're not doing a good job. Bottom line is, let just be fair and give them a shot. Sunday 8am.

bigd

(Posted by bigd on 5/15/2013:
Why do we have to wait for sunday when all ups management personal have a copy of the supplemental and we UNION MEMBERS ARE BEING TOLD BY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS THAT THE SUPPLEMENTAL ISN'T READY YET? LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES... This eboard better be ready on Sunday!)
Did everyone notice what date it says on the tentative agreement?
5/1/2013 is the date when the tentative agreement was signed.
So I ask why did we have to find out from other sources?
Why did Tim S and his surrogates lie to the entire membership for over two weeks?
We the membership had to force them to tell post the agreement by calling the union hall, by talking to the BA's, by expressing ourselves in this form.
It's really distasteful what they tried to do.

Stratocaster

(Posted by bigd on 5/15/2013:
Why do we have to wait for sunday when all ups management personal have a copy of the supplemental and we UNION MEMBERS ARE BEING TOLD BY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS THAT THE SUPPLEMENTAL ISN'T READY YET? LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES... This eboard better be ready on Sunday!)
Did everyone notice what date it says on the tentative agreement?
5/1/2013 is the date when the tentative agreement was signed.
So I ask why did we have to find out from other sources?
Why did Tim S and his surrogates lie to the entire membership for over two weeks?
We the membership had to force them to tell post the agreement by calling the union hall, by talking to the BA's, by expressing ourselves in this form.
It's really distasteful what they tried to do.

How do you know that management has the copy of the supplement? Do you have proof?

bigd

Read my posts, I been pushing this Eboard to publish the tentative agreement for days! Proof? Read the contract it was signed 5/1/2013 and they been telling us that it wasn't finalize! They try to blindside the entire membership until Sunday so the members didn't have time to look it over and ask intelligent questions!

member6045

So Tim stood up and negotiated a record pension increase right? Well ask any of them how much did they receive in new monies! Not from the National. We will need100 million or better or 804 goose is cooked! I'm sure Tim will explain it on Sunday very briefly.

not what i voted for

I want to thank Tim and the rest of the 804 Members that will be paying for my pension increase because like the medical the Members will be paying for the increase. It is time to take the money and run!

cino321

Read my posts, I been pushing this Eboard to publish the tentative agreement for days! Proof? Read the contract it was signed 5/1/2013 and they been telling us that it wasn't finalize! They try to blindside the entire membership until Sunday so the members didn't have time to look it over and ask intelligent questions!

Don't forget about the 8 AM meeting tomorrow!

I can see it now in 12 hours Bill.B will come forward against this contract to set up his run for another shot in 2015 and if this contract fails he will be sitting pretty. What you do to others will certainly be done to you. My wisdom for the day now its back to the bbq.

Last edited:

bigd

photo.JPG now tell me they were not trying to hide it til Sunday. look at the day when this Eboard sign the tentative agreement!
photo.JPG

Last edited:

newtothis

Wednesday May 1, 2013 both the Union(local 804) and UPS signed off on the tentative supplement but yet it wasn't released to the membership until when TWO weeks later. So much for its still being hammered out. You can't hammer out details when you already signed off on it. I'm no lawyer just a hourly slinging packages at UPS

newtothis

Would of been better if more members could of gotten to the mic to ask their questions. Guess we will just have to ask at the buildings or call the hall

OffRoutesPay

Wednesday May 1, 2013 both the Union(local 804) and UPS signed off on the tentative supplement but yet it wasn't released to the membership until when TWO weeks later. So much for its still being hammered out. You can't hammer out details when you already signed off on it. I'm no lawyer just a hourly slinging packages at UPS

Tim made it perfectly clear as to why it waited to go online and the reasons for it.

bigd

Tim did just that!! He told one of our member to shut up!!
Health care fund now needs to keep five months in reserve!
Pension increase isn't a done deal, if that was the case why does the company and Eboard have a scheduled meeting with the actuary on 5/29/2013? Lies and more lies..