Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

member6045

1. Fired 7 times! Wow. How many years did he work for ups prior?
2. Couldn't figure out after 6 time to change something? I don't care how bad BA was! Leaders fix themselves!
3. Why would you fight the BA instead of going to NLRB or intl?
4. I see we have changed lawyers also! Some in house guy whose getting us killed also!

member6045

U should think also before your replies! Many of our brothers and sisters still wait off the clock on non cardinal infraction! Guess your dumb too!!

Stratocaster

Liam's mistake was putting his trust in a person like Tony Donato!!When it all settled in the end, Tony the great showman couldnt deliver. The great deal maker couldnt (OR IS IT WOULDNT) get Liam back. Now not just local 804, but the entire nation has this awful production precedent for every local to deal with. Thanks Tony. That arbitration IS YOUR LEGACY!!

Do you think before you post?? Liam was fired for a NONCARDINAL INFRACTIONand that was 5 yrs ago!!

When Tim retires one day, Liam would be a great president. He is intelligent, passionate and dedicated to this local.

The day I heard Liam got fired, was the day that I realized that no one is exempt from being fired for production. What an awful precedent to set...way to Donato. This has to be the first time in a unionized workforce, that something like that has ever happened. Do I like everyone that's on the E board? No...but there are a few strong leaders on it, and Liam happens to be one of them.

member6045

Not judging him on Character? Just the common sense of being fired 7 times! I'm sure he learned a lesson! Questioning! Did it have to take termination of employment! I'm sure some understand and others won't get what I'm saying.

bigd

You people are amazing! has the company "ups" put anyone else thru an arbitrator due to production? Or fired someone for production? Come on does anyone know drivers in the city doing 6,7,8,9 stops an hour? In my building we have drivers doing 8 and 9 stops and hour and that is Long Island! has the ups taking them to an arbitrator? NO!
Liam was 1 in thousands case for the company! The guy was too arrogant! You as a driver cant be ride to 15 stops per hour and the very next day drop to 9 an hour and tell management and the arbitrator that you don't have to maintain that number!
Ask Liam now if would advise any driver to do the same! strong leaders are able to foresee things! Liam is a joke!!
Liam is simply the modern man in the middle of troglodytes!

804brown

1. Fired 7 times! Wow. How many years did he work for ups prior?
2. Couldn't figure out after 6 time to change something? I don't care how bad BA was! Leaders fix themselves!
3. Why would you fight the BA instead of going to NLRB or intl?
4. I see we have changed lawyers also! Some in house guy whose getting us killed also!

I dont think he was fired 7 times. It was more like 2 or 3 times. Everytime was for "production". He wasnt hitting their number. When he was ridden, he was given certain work and his load was perfectly loaded and groomed. After the ride, he was given his old stuff back and the usual imperfect load. Wonder why his numbers were different. They set him up to fail and his BA was complicit. Simple!!

804brown

You people are amazing! has the company "ups" put anyone else thru an arbitrator due to production? Or fired someone for production? Come on does anyone know drivers in the city doing 6,7,8,9 stops an hour? In my building we have drivers doing 8 and 9 stops and hour and that is Long Island! has the ups taking them to an arbitrator? NO!
Liam was 1 in thousands case for the company! The guy was too arrogant! You as a driver cant be ride to 15 stops per hour and the very next day drop to 9 an hour and tell management and the arbitrator that you don't have to maintain that number!
Ask Liam now if would advise any driver to do the same! strong leaders are able to foresee things! Liam is a joke!!
Liam is simply the modern man in the middle of troglodytes!

Actually, yes others HAVE been brought before an arbitrator for production (I could name at least 2 that I know of). The arbitrator allowed them to be re ridden to a more reasonable number. Liam was not allowed this settlement. It was in the cards from the beginning. Liam had to go. It seems management and his loser BA agreed on this: this pain inthe ass steward who grieved EVERYTHING and fought EVERYTHING was making things unpleasant for management and Donato. SO with a wink and a nod, management fires Liam, Donato puts a new, untested lawyer in charge of this case and lo and behold, Liam loses his case!! How convenient!!

joseph

What about the one thousand members that lost their jobs because this E/B wanted to parade that inflatable rat around. This entire board is made up of losers, rats, and misfits. Lets face it, you've been had, you've been took,you've been bamboozled,Hood winked,you've been led astray, run amok, victimized and lied to!

not what i voted for

What about the one thousand members that lost their jobs because this E/B wanted to parade that inflatable rat around. This entire board is made up of losers, rats, and misfits. Lets face it, you've been had, you've been took,you've been bamboozled,Hood winked,you've been led astray, run amok, victimized and lied to!
Those members have to do their job. It is only poor Liam and Sabatino that were victimized by this union.
This puke Brown is either one of them or their cheerleader, he should choke on his Pom poms.

joseph

Local 804 supplement will go down, it has to. Anyone with three brains cell knows it sucks big time. The steward in the Stonybrook center, posted on his web site that, Tim S is a genius for letting Liam Russet negotiate this mess. I fear for the members you represent, how could you possibly think that. Introducing P/T drivers opens the door for UPS having total P/T drivers in the near future. That is what happened to the loaders, it was at one time a full time job. Now we only have 190 or so full time inside workers, done let history repeat it self.

Last edited by a moderator:

OffRoutesPay

Every morning Donato wakes up crying Liams in the hall Zambonee Tim is President and Triple Double D Fernel is doing his job lol I wonder who's sitting in his chair the last thing he says is that's Billy LOL

804brown

Ive explained the LM2s several times here. You are the only one throwing around the "1000 members that lost their jobs" fiction. Prove that the difference is because all were fired!! Otherwise stop the lies!!

804brown

Local 804 supplement will go down, it has to. Anyone with three brains cell knows it sucks big time. The steward in the Stonybrook center, posted on his web site that, Tim S is a genius for letting Liam Russet negotiate this mess. I fear for the members you represent, how could you possibly think that. Introducing P/T drivers opens the door for UPS having total P/T drivers in the near future. That is what happened to the loaders, it was at one time a full time job. Now we only have 190 or so full time inside workers, done let history repeat it self.

LOL, "anyone with three brains cell". Anyway, "it sucks"?? Really?? A long awaited boost in our pension to $4000/month, sucks?? At least 100 new FULL TIME jobs, sucks?? Fixing our broken grievance procedure so that we can end justice delayed is justice denied, sucks?? Summer vacations for guys who have never been off june july or august, sucks?? Fixing the old 4.5 hr guarantee for layed off full timers (clerks), sucks?? What sucks for you is that your boys didnt win last year. This is a strong supplement!!

OffRoutesPay

LOL, "anyone with three brains cell". Anyway, "it sucks"?? Really?? A long awaited boost in our pension to $4000/month, sucks?? At least 100 new FULL TIME jobs, sucks?? Fixing our broken grievance procedure so that we can end justice delayed is justice denied, sucks?? Summer vacations for guys who have never been off june july or august, sucks?? Fixing the old 4.5 hr guarantee for layed off full timers (clerks), sucks?? What sucks for you is that your boys didnt win last year. This is a strong supplement!!

Very well said, yes it is a strong supplement. Why don't we compare it to the last 2 supplements?? You can't they had nothing but give backs, again THEY HAD NOTHING BUT GIVE BACKS, funny no crying back then? No websites saying vote No.... O wait yes I remember 1guy against it, some fat guy on a zambonee. It doesn't matter the fix is in the international has made sure of that, lol National will pass and so will your supplement. Not by much but it will.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL.

joseph

I doubt they retired, or as Tim S likes to put it, they weren't fired, they retired. So now that we know that there are 1000 less members since your wonderful E/B took over we both can agree they gave us the biggest firing spree in local 804 history.

joseph

There you go again, pushing those same old lies Tim S told you. I feel sorry for you, to go on living with not knowing the truth. Lets see you say $4000.00 in pension, that is not guaranteed, they will recommend the increases in our pension once its ratified. So keep your fingers crossed that we get it. Fixing our broken grievance procedure, that means getting members fired out the door faster. Summer vacations, with two free periods. Memorial Day to September, and October 15 to now January 15 you got your panties in a bunch when Howie extended to December 31. No one will make book and the P/T will not contribute to our pension and for us who have been around, that is how inside turned P/T. As far as my boys goes, your boys couldn't make a good pimple on their butt. And I would have supported this E/B if they didn't lie there way into the union hall and if they didn't have a RAT with them. A guy who when he was a steward, testified for the company across the table from the union, got the member fired. A member with thirty years or more a Vietnam veteran.

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
I agree that this 804 supplement sucks big time. Nothing strong about it. Sorry, but no matter how well you dress it up, its still a lousy contract. I and my co workers at 43st say NOOOO.