Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

member6045

What are the needs for All of local 804 members in our next contract. What are we willing accept and give back to reach a deal with ups!

WOW thats amazing , yes lets reach out to every member, more then half didn't even vote , 95% of the membership doesn't even go to the General membership meeting.

Funny sounds like what your thinking is we should do is a survey? GREAT idea, OOO we had one of those and what came back Pension, better arbitration, protect clerks, car wash jobs and new jobs. HEY we should get a supplement that has that.

GREAT IDEA MEMBER 6045

Nope not really! There are hundreds of 804 members out there that look and don't post because of ignorance due to opinion on here! As we know our e board members are very vocal on here as well. We also know that membership is divided and can't stand EB and will not speak to them at all and vise verse.

joseph

My Uncle worked with Local his whole life rebuilding them and helping them " sorry can't say his name"

He always says a contract is a living breathing book that is always worked on a little at a time. When I talked to him about 804 supplement and what was in it, he said you guys are stealing from UPS,

UPS really must want to get this done, take advantage of it. He also said in 5 years if something is not working well like lets say VCD it can be removed if its that important and the membership is behind it. So if VCD were hurting 804 and not making full time jobs then get it out. but to get 400 dollar pension, 200 friend/t jobs, guarantee everyone 8 hours and change the grievance way is great.
​your uncle must be a UPS manager!

member6045

What are the needs for All of local 804 members in our next contract. What are we willing accept and give back to reach a deal with ups!

WOW thats amazing , yes lets reach out to every member, more then half didn't even vote , 95% of the membership doesn't even go to the General membership meeting.

Funny sounds like what your thinking is we should do is a survey? GREAT idea, OOO we had one of those and what came back Pension, better arbitration, protect clerks, car wash jobs and new jobs. HEY we should get a supplement that has that.

GREAT IDEA MEMBER 6045

Nope not really! There are hundreds of 804 members out there that look and don't post because of ignorance due to opinion on here! As we know our e board members are very vocal on here as well. We also know that membership is divided and can't stand EB and will not speak to them at all and vise verse.

I told 804 brown last night to cut the smart crap after he private messages me again! Speak to me so all can see! You guys play the role and send hate in private messages!

not what i voted for

My Uncle worked with Local his whole life rebuilding them and helping them " sorry can't say his name"

He always says a contract is a living breathing book that is always worked on a little at a time. When I talked to him about 804 supplement and what was in it, he said you guys are stealing from UPS,

UPS really must want to get this done, take advantage of it. He also said in 5 years if something is not working well like lets say VCD it can be removed if its that important and the membership is behind it. So if VCD were hurting 804 and not making full time jobs then get it out. but to get 400 dollar pension, 200 friend/t jobs, guarantee everyone 8 hours and change the grievance way is great.

It doesn't sound like your Uncle was a Teamster. Because if he was rebuilding Teamster Locals he would have known Ron Carey and the people he trained to take over Locals would never had said we were stealing from UPS!
If it is so easy to get things back tell your pal Tim to get the new package drivers the coffee that was taken away and the 30 in 60 to make seniority and to put the part timers in our pension and medical plans. So if UPS really wants this contract is should be easy according to your Uncle.

bigd

100 new full time jobs? What about the 300 combo jobs/ 22.3 employees going full time driving during present agreement. the company has chosen not to fill these jobs as agreed by present contract in place!
Why is Tim and co. Not doing anything about it?

outlaw

His name isn't Howie. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

outlaw

His name isn't Howie. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your uncle has no clue what he is talking about. How does it get removed? UPS would have to agree to it during negotiations, and believe you me once they get their foot in the door that is never coming out because in five years their foot will be so far up our a s s. I see your uncle must have been the guy teaching Liam our great negotiator. HAHA

bigd

804brown keep telling the members that you don't have leverage no more! Do you even realize how silly that sounds! Everyone is laughing at this board!
Get to work, try a little bit harder this time and don't think about your political future it's time to PUT THE MEMBER FIRST!

OffRoutesPay

Your uncle has no clue what he is talking about. How does it get removed? UPS would have to agree to it during negotiations, and believe you me once they get their foot in the door that is never coming out because in five years their foot will be so far up our a s s. I see your uncle must have been the guy teaching Liam our great negotiator. HAHA

Just like the arbitration was changed it can be done, only immature little kids would give up and laugh.

You sound just like a scared Howard guy, can't be done don't mess with ups.

Last edited:

OffRoutesPay

100 new full time jobs? What about the 300 combo jobs/ 22.3 employees going full time driving during present agreement. the company has chosen not to fill these jobs as agreed by present contract in place!

This is what you want? Funny the new 200 jobs was the number to get it back to the original number. Do you even know what's going on? Are u really that clueless wow

newtothis

Off routes you gotta watch how you talk to people. Don't forget our local supports work place violence. We're gonna sick Chris W on your a##

outlaw

Just like the arbitration was changed it can be done, only immature little kids would give up and laugh.

You sound just like a scared Howard guy, can't be done don't mess with ups.[/QUOTE

What the hell are you talking about !!!!!!!! It can be changed, HOW. Only through negotiations, and guess what once UPS gets another 3 month free period paying part timers 21 bucks to deliver ground packages we would never get it back. You my friend should tell your clueless uncle he knows jack s#%t about our local.

bigd

This is what you want? Funny the new 200 jobs was the number to get it back to the original number. Do you even know what's going on? Are u really that clueless wow

I sure hope your not on the executive board? If so we are done!!! If that's the e board thought process it will leave us behind 200-300 full time jobs by not making ups fulfill its original agreement on 22.3 jobs! It's negotiating 101! Ask Liam! You never let the company out of there obligation. This is why part timers are unhappy! They knew jobs were not put up for bid as negotiated. What do you expect to get bye throwing away existing 22.3 jobs owed to us and make it seem like you created a jobs? You have unfinished business with ups! Bidding those jobs immediately! Also get rid of whomever is negotiating TA, there overwhelmed.

OffRoutesPay

You sound just like a scared Howard guy, can't be done don't mess with ups.[/QUOTE

What the hell are you talking about !!!!!!!! It can be changed, HOW. Only through negotiations, and guess what once UPS gets another 3 month free period paying part timers 21 bucks to deliver ground packages we would never get it back. You my friend should tell your clueless uncle he knows jack s#%t about our local.

It's you that know nothing, you sit there and say it can't happen your being a clown when you say that, just like when people said no way can our pension be fixed though our supplement but it did UPS put in an extra 1.75, just like the grievance way was changed though negotiations so for you to say it can't happen is retarded, it all depends on what u negotiate and what's more important. Your so use to getting nothing in your supplement you accepted it as that's the way. It can be taken out anything can be changed just depends on the leverage you have.

OffRoutesPay

The 200 jobs puts 804 back to the original number, you don't know what your talking about is u want to say ask for 300 OK but that puts 804, 100 over the original number know your facts before u post he Anthony D.

bigd

The 200 jobs puts 804 back to the original number, you don't know what your talking about is u want to say ask for 300 OK but that puts 804, 100 over the original number know your facts before u post he Anthony D.

Your confused! These jobs are owed to us! They where already negotiated previously!!! You don't know what your talking about! The 200-300 jobs i speak of only are existing contract! Do you agree!
Your letting company of the hook! Company is still taking food off your table and you don't see it

member6045

What you speak of make no sense! Why put numbers back from a new contract when we are still owed real full time jobs that existed before they moved to full time package! You are using closed minded talking points that make you look shallow.