Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

newtothis

Off Routes for a retiree you seem to have all the answers. Now when you say your retired do you mean forced into a early one? Are you Liam the messiah?

bigd

No too long ago the feeder department had to deal with two clowns Pete m. And Dave o. Remember when they just to be under the desk making deals with ups for more overtime.

OffRoutesPay

I was mistaken about the number it was 100 not 200 but this was from 804 website and this is what I was talking about.

Full-Time Combo Jobs:

UPS must fill 100 new full-time 22.3 positions in Local 804 by Aug 1, 2014. This will bring the total number of full-time 22.3 jobs under the Local 804 supplement to 560, the largest number of full-time combo jobs in Local 804 history.

Yes very happy retiree , know a lot from the people I know and was always very close with the old board. Many good friends, plus friends with feeder guys on new board.

OffRoutesPay

This is from Local 89.

Local 89 Condemns IBT/UPS for Contract Extension

In yet another move by the IBT and UPS to silence the voice of Teamster members, the current contract has been extended indefinitely until all supplements, rider and addenda are ratified. In other words, the International Union has essentially given away the members' right to strike. This seriously degrades the leverage needed to force UPS to finally agree to a fair contract that addresses the concerns of its workers.

We strongly condemn this move by the IBT/UPS. Ken H and the IBT's sell-out actions are beyond deplorable. Through these actions, Ken H and UPS are working to destroy the livelihoods of Teamster workers and their families.

Despite this, Teamsters Local 89 members and those in affected regions and locals will remain strong in their solidarity against this blatant attempt at undermining the votes and voices of UPS Teamsters. Ken H's attempt at political gain on the backs of the membership is unforgivable. This betrayal will not be forgotten.

Now do you see the reality of this is and way it was so important to get a yes vote. Not saying that every thing was great but Tim saw the hand writing on the wall the only mistake was even putting the word VCD asking members to try to understand something that was a fear for years was asking to much, I think if that was left out the supplement had a better chance but getting 400 pension, stop retiree 10 percent from going up plus have control of any changes, protect 804 members so all have guaranteed 8 hours, change grievance way, 100 new full time jobs was big.

What has to happen now is that UPS as to worry that there service may drop off because members are upset that there is no supplement. Every member needs to complain to managerment that they are not happy and hate coming to work. Stop getting sales leads if they are worried about there money they will talk BUT it needs everyone to be on the same page. Dont think for one second UPS doesn't read this every day. If you guys stick together you will get an OK supplement but you need to stick together

But hey good luck guys I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

804brown

Well said off routes. Anyway, there is an extension until all the supplements (18) are ratified. We have a General Membership Meeting: General Membership Meeting
Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 10:00am
IBT Local 456 Union Hall
(160 S. Central Ave., Elmsford, NY 10523)
It seems we are negotiating with ourselves on here. Its obvious changes will be made to make the supplement acceptable to the membership. The best place to discuss these things is at that meeting.

newtothis

804brown did you guys forget to upload the information about the next general membership meeting on the local website. If you go to teamsterslocal804.org I can't find anything on the meeting

Last edited:

Agitator2

804brown did you guys forget to upload the information about the next general membership meeting on the local website. If you go to teamsterslocal804.org I can't find anything on the meeting

What does that tell you !!! No one knows about the meeting except 804brown !!!!

bigd

804 brown made a comment this morning @ 6:46 am on 7/2/13. The main interest to all of us needs to be that a meeting was scheduled for 7/21/13 in Elmsford. I looked during the day and no information was updated about meeting! In 804 brown post he uses a URL. URL="http://teamsterslocal804.org/event/general-membership-meeting-9"]General Membership Meeting. This is what web maintainers use to add pages to websites! 804 brown commends of off routes which brings us to a few facts!
1. 804 brown is the web maintainer of local 804 website and or a executive board member.
2. Off routes is without question on the executive board.
If you don't believe me! Look on http://teamsterslocal804.org, it's not there! But if you put in that link above you will see what I'm talking about! The easiest way is to google ( local 804 general membership meeting.

why don't u hold the meeting in Albany or maybe Nome Alaska, this way you'll be assured of having a very low turn out. how many meetings were held in a row in Franklin Square ?????? I know, that venue was probably not available, right ???? show some & reschedule in a place where You'll actually have to face some tough questions from the membership

bigd

Tim S and company! Including there web maintainer have been undressed in the social medial forum. 804 brown and off routes pays have pushed there agenda of lies and twist to create confusion! We seen the write about others pushing politics and harming us! Guess what! It was you all along! You hated the fact that the members stepped up and challenged you on bc and We as members told you this TA was junk! You couldn't fool us and we see why the company has been winning there battles against you for 3 1/2 years!

PS is this why you got rid of real Arbitration lawyers to pay a web guy? That money is for the members! Not for you to throw away! To someone that doesn't work for the company! Run your website yourself! It's simple!

804brown

804 brown made a comment this morning @ 6:46 am on 7/2/13. The main interest to all of us needs to be that a meeting was scheduled for 7/21/13 in Elmsford. I looked during the day and no information was updated about meeting! In 804 brown post he uses a URL. URL="http://teamsterslocal804.org/event/general-membership-meeting-9"]General Membership Meeting. This is what web maintainers use to add pages to websites! 804 brown commends of off routes which brings us to a few facts!
1. 804 brown is the web maintainer of local 804 website and or a executive board member.
2. Off routes is without question on the executive board.
If you don't believe me! Look on Teamsters Local 804, it's not there! But if you put in that link above you will see what I'm talking about! The easiest way is to google ( local 804 general membership meeting.

Genius, go back to the 804 website. Look on the right side of the home page. There is a link to "Meetings, workshops and events". Maybe you should have spent more than 30 seconds and really looked. Granted, it should be in the middle of the Home page. But then again I AM NOT THE WEB MAINTAINER OR AN EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER. Don't take this personally but : YOU'RE A DOPE!!

804brown

LOL, another genius. LOL, either all 3 of you are the same savvy, techie or just 3 BLIND MICE!!

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
if you scroll down on the right side of the main page there is a link. just sayin

Meetings, Workshops, and Events
Upcoming Events | Teamsters Local 804

Upcoming Events

General Membership Meeting
Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 10:00am
IBT Local 456 Union Hall
(160 S. Central Ave., Elmsford, NY 10523)

Shop Steward Meeting
Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 10:00am
Local 804 Union Hall
(34-21 Review Ave., Long Island City, NY 11101

General Membership Meeting
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 10:00am
Plattduetsche Restaurant
(1132 Hempstead Tpke., Franklin Square, NY 11010-1598)

OffRoutesPay

Bigd get your facts straight not on any board never was, I'm retired plus I never voted for Tim our any one on this board.

My comments on this supplement are mine never tried to sell anything. I didn't like the whole supplement but I felt the good out weighted the bad.

You from the very beginning had your own agenda and are nothing more then a disease. Your not smart enough to look at the supplement as a whole and give an educational opinion on it. You voted no good for you doesn't make you smarter then the other 800 that voted yes. Remember you deliver boxes just because you make 32 an hour doesn't make you smart if not for this job you may be working campus security for a university.

Like I said good luck with your supplement hope it works out. I don't have a horse in the race.....

Leaving for Myrtle Beach on Friday staying 10 days ..... take care...

804brown

why don't u hold the meeting in Albany or maybe Nome Alaska, this way you'll be assured of having a very low turn out. how many meetings were held in a row in Franklin Square ?????? I know, that venue was probably not available, right ???? show some & reschedule in a place where You'll actually have to face some tough questions from the membership

The board promised to move the meetings around in order to be fair to the upstate members. Since the summer meeting is usually low attended (actually Howie and co used to cancel it every year), they have been holding the summer meeting upstate. I went to the first one in 2010 but couldn't make the others. If members have "tough questions", they just have to look at the website and leave a little earlier. Don't forget your tin hat conspiracy nut!!

joseph

The board promised to move the meetings around in order to be fair to the upstate members. Since the summer meeting is usually low attended (actually Howie and co used to cancel it every year), they have been holding the summer meeting upstate. I went to the first one in 2010 but couldn't make the others. If members have "tough questions", they just have to look at the website and leave a little earlier. Don't forget your tin hat conspiracy nut!!
Freedom from incompetence, your absolutely right less people tp answer too and be afraid of. But lets not forget they have called the cops on us before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, I thought this meeting might be a little more important than a run of the mill GM meeting considering whats going on with the contract! I would think you would like to gather as many members as possible to discuss your new strategy, if any, (like u have one) as to where we go from here!, so you've decided to hold it where the lowest percentage of members in the entire local live, Bravo! Fact is the majority of the membership sees right thru you. "when the going gets tough"...................you decide to honker down in Westchester. PS the tin you refered to resides between your ears if you think your going to stand pat with this greastest supplement ever & hope to persuade us into voting for IT AGAIN, you'll get the same result NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigd

On what could be thought off as the most important meeting since 2007! 804 brown puts a link on his post about a meeting in Elmsford NY! The local website had nothing on its site live notifying its 6000+ members! I took pictures of the site from 7/2/2013 thru 7/3/2013 and changes where made to cover up. The Eboard mistake was so bad that its still not the main focus of the website? They know if they change it people will know who they are and what they represent!

IMG_1843.jpg
IMG_1844.jpg
IMG_1845.jpg
IMG_1843.jpg
IMG_1844.jpg
IMG_1845.jpg

newtothis

Bigd get your facts straight not on any board never was, I'm retired plus I never voted for Tim our any one on this board.

My comments on this supplement are mine never tried to sell anything. I didn't like the whole supplement but I felt the good out weighted the bad.

You from the very beginning had your own agenda and are nothing more then a disease. Your not smart enough to look at the supplement as a whole and give an educational opinion on it. You voted no good for you doesn't make you smarter then the other 800 that voted yes. Remember you deliver boxes just because you make 32 an hour doesn't make you smart if not for this job you may be working campus security for a university.

Like I said good luck with your supplement hope it works out. I don't have a horse in the race.....

Leaving for Myrtle Beach on Friday staying 10 days ..... take care...

Off routes your 100% right. We deliver boxes. And that's the same job that you retired from that affords you the opportunity to spend 10 days in Myrtle Beach.

So I think you fit right into the same criteria. Just because you also made a good hourly wage doesn't make you that smart either.

I don't even know if a college would take you as a security guard. You would fit in a lot better as a Walmart door greeter. Because you seem very special