Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Inthegame

Off routes your 100% right. We deliver boxes. And that's the same job that you retired from that affords you the opportunity to spend 10 days in Myrtle Beach.

So I think you fit right into the same criteria. Just because you also made a good hourly wage doesn't make you that smart either.

I don't even know if a college would take you as a security guard. You would fit in a lot better as a Walmart door greeter. Because you seem very special
Now "newtothis''is answering for bigd. Another screen name?

member6045

The mismanagement of our union continues with a meeting being held in Elmsford NY on 7/21/2013. Hold your leadership accountable! Make them put meeting in 5 Boroughs.

member6045

Off routes your 100% right. We deliver boxes. And that's the same job that you retired from that affords you the opportunity to spend 10 days in Myrtle Beach.

So I think you fit right into the same criteria. Just because you also made a good hourly wage doesn't make you that smart either.

I don't even know if a college would take you as a security guard. You would fit in a lot better as a Walmart door greeter. Because you seem very special

Sounds like you and your crew!

Bigd get your facts straight not on any board never was, I'm retired plus I never voted for Tim our any one on this board.

My comments on this supplement are mine never tried to sell anything. I didn't like the whole supplement but I felt the good out weighted the bad.

You from the very beginning had your own agenda and are nothing more then a disease. Your not smart enough to look at the supplement as a whole and give an educational ( hey bigd don't get too offended about O.R.Pay's opinion of ur IQ, I believe the proper word to be used in this post is "educated" not educational, remember syntax O.R. Pay ?, they taught it to us in grammer school ) opinion on it. You voted no good for you doesn't make you smarter then the other 800 that voted yes. Remember you deliver boxes just because you make 32 an hour doesn't make you smart if not for this job you may be working campus security for a university.

Like I said good luck with your supplement hope it works out. I don't have a horse in the race.....

Leaving for Myrtle Beach on Friday staying 10 days ..... take care...

newtothis

Wrong again off routes. We are not one in the same. He is just my union brother.

And actually I replied to your post on Big D, I didn't answer. Because you didn't pose a question only a comment

Welcome to Walmart my name is off routes how may I help you

bigd

Hey off routes enjoy you trip! Maybe one of this days we get to have a beer summit, I will have XX! Stay thirsty my friends!

804brown

On what could be thought off as the most important meeting since 2007! 804 brown puts a link on his post about a meeting in Elmsford NY! The local website had nothing on its site live notifying its 6000+ members! I took pictures of the site from 7/2/2013 thru 7/3/2013 and changes where made to cover up. The Eboard mistake was so bad that its still not the main focus of the website? They know if they change it people will know who they are and what they represent!

View attachment 9480
View attachment 9481
View attachment 9482

LOL, "I took pictures of the site..." LOL. Do you know how to scroll with a mouse?? If only you would have scrolled down a bit, wow, there it was. You are such a terrific investigator. LOL. I think I will call you Inspector Clouseau for now!!

OffRoutesPay

Your uncle is a maroon for saying this is a good contract, it's only good for the company.

No you are the maroon every since the day you posted here. Compared to passed supplement this is a good one, you may not like it but the facts are the facts. You couldn't even carry my uncles bag , my uncle has done nothing but help Teamsters family's for over 35 years so for you to say he's a maroon because he looked at past supplements that had nothing but givebacks NOTHING BUT GIVEBACKS your just a mindless :censored2:.

400 pension increase stopping the 10% increase for retirees plus control over the future changes to the health plan, guarantee 8 hours for drivers, car wash, clerks and porters. 100 new full time jobs. Feeder guys guarantee same money when casuals come in. part timers getting 12.75 as christmas helpers not 8 and ups has to use them first.

Election day moved but NO loss of money

so what was the givebacks? peak goes to Jan 15 big deal for the last 5 years helpers have stayed to then anyway. 1 hour flex earlier start time for drivers on monday was 30 has language if you cant you dont have to. change arbitration we don't know if it will help or hurt members but we do know that grievances that are waiting to be heard since 2005 now will be heard to help the fight agaisn't ups

So whats left VCD something that no one really knows what will happen some say it will create new jobs some say it won't but NO ONE KNOWS.

So lets see compared to the last supplement that :censored2: new hirers out of coffee and making book went up to 40 in 70 when it was 30 in 60. THIS IS A GOOD SUPPLEMENT YOU :censored2:. I'm sorry your so stupid and one sided but like many people here all you care about in getting in the hall doesn't matter how. It shows but how one sided you are and talk with no common sense.

My point along with my uncles was it way better then past supplements. You have every right to say you don't like it , but only a mindless home bread trailer park mouth breather would say its not better.

Inthegame

No you are the maroon every since the day you posted here. Compared to passed supplement this is a good one, you may not like it but the facts are the facts. You couldn't even carry my uncles bag , my uncle has done nothing but help Teamsters family's for over 35 years so for you to say he's a maroon because he looked at past supplements that had nothing but givebacks NOTHING BUT GIVEBACKS your just a mindless :censored2:.

400 pension increase stopping the 10% increase for retirees plus control over the future changes to the health plan, guarantee 8 hours for drivers, car wash, clerks and porters. 100 new full time jobs. Feeder guys guarantee same money when casuals come in. part timers getting 12.75 as christmas helpers not 8 and ups has to use them first.

Election day moved but NO loss of money

so what was the givebacks? peak goes to Jan 15 big deal for the last 5 years helpers have stayed to then anyway. 1 hour flex earlier start time for drivers on monday was 30 has language if you cant you dont have to. change arbitration we don't know if it will help or hurt members but we do know that grievances that are waiting to be heard since 2005 now will be heard to help the fight agaisn't ups

So whats left VCD something that no one really knows what will happen some say it will create new jobs some say it won't but NO ONE KNOWS.

So lets see compared to the last supplement that :censored2: new hirers out of coffee and making book went up to 40 in 70 when it was 30 in 60. THIS IS A GOOD SUPPLEMENT YOU :censored2:. I'm sorry your so stupid and one sided but like many people here all you care about in getting in the hall doesn't matter how. It shows but how one sided you are and talk with no common sense.

My point along with my uncles was it way better then past supplements. You have every right to say you don't like it , but only a mindless home bread trailer park mouth breather would say its not better.
Post of the year. Thank your uncle on behalf of thousands of grateful Teamsters that "get it" even as some of these posters have proven they don't.

bigd

Mr Tim S this is the position you dream to have for years! You been telling the membership for decades that you would do a better job that you were capable of delivering great things.
You stood up on the mic at every general membership meeting acting like a big man, condemning every move by past Eboards!
This is your time to deliver what you been claiming for years.
So far the only thing you and your have brought us IS Shame.
The membership told you NO!
You are to behold to the membership!

804brown

Mr Tim S this is the position you dream to have for years! You been telling the membership for decades that you would do a better job that you were capable of delivering great things.
You stood up on the mic at every general membership meeting acting like a big man, condemning every move by past Eboards!
This is your time to deliver what you been claiming for years.
So far the only thing you and your have brought us IS Shame.
The membership told you NO!
You are to behold to the membership!
You are right. This is his moment to deliver. Basically he did deliver on the contract but I guess we disagree on that. Fine. But if you will recall, Tim and others when they did challenge the old board, THEY DID SO IN PERSON RIGHT AFTER ANNOUNCING THEIR NAME AT A UNION MEETING. They never came on the brown café and attacked the board behind an anonymous screen name or started a vote no contract website anonymously. They had the balls to stand up at those meetings when many were booing and disrespecting them. You even had idiots standing up and turning their backs on Tim as he spoke at the mic. Howie allowed all that crap to go on. Remember the time he told tim: "you said what you had to say NOW SIT THE friend#$@ DOWN!!" Ah the good old days of our over paid union officials out of touch with the membership and in bed with management!! I guess you yearn for those days don't you?? Granted things are not perfect by far but are heading in the right direction. And if you weren't so blinded by hatred for this board you might actually see that highlighted by this supplement. And I will be at the union meeting to see if "big d" gets up to the mic.