Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

newtothis

Funny you mention dinner 6045.... The executive board sat down for a turkey dinner last night to go over strategy and rumor has it Mark Holmes was there gobbling on Tim's drumstick. At least we know Mark is alive and well

member6045

Union Facts: Teamsters 804 Profile, Membership, Leaders, Political Operations, etc.

Click on members and you will see how many members we lost under Tim S. and Co.
Click on assets and take a look, over $350,000 gone!

Nice, you are using a union-bashing site to attempt to make your misinformed point?? That site is financed by union busting companies and regularly advertises on fox "news". Try again genius!!

Well ken R an elected official who stepped down for Liam R to have a job wife works for Fox News right!! Must be tough in that house for dinner. Lols

member6045

Hi ken aka agitator! You have been very quiet around the building. I thinks it's time for you to grade our TA on your lovely leaflet and talk about the great job the board has doing!

newtothis

Ken is helping Tim get ready for his big cookout this weekend. All the e board members are preparing for Tim's speciality, his protein enriched shake.

We heard Tim's milk shake brings all the boyz to the yard

enzo

You guys never mention the pension. WE should have asked for a lot more. 3900 is to low given the level of ups profits. The e.b. should let ups know we will not vote yes without a higher pension number.

bigd

Nice, you are using a union-bashing site to attempt to make your misinformed point?? That site is financed by union busting companies and regularly advertises on fox "news". Try again genius!!

Your reaction was to be expected. I have provided the facts from different sources before! You sir are just like this eboard! you go behind members and talk s#@t! Be a man and say what you need to say in public! You remind me of Jim R.

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 2.52.08 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 2.52.08 PM.jpg

teamster 804

Our local has gone with the conservative republicans of the country and that the big companies need to stay rich! There isn't a need to make us pay a dime more for copays or bills! The company gives each employee hundreds of dollars each month to be used on member and families. As for shop stewards doing what they want? Run to the spot! You have been here for sometime! Maybe do some justice where your at! Shop steward meetings the week before a GM meeting won't do! Shop steward job is 24 hours! And experience and training is everything.

The contract isn't being enforced properly now! How can stewards do there job!!

What do you suppose can be done with the steward you speak off?

As far as the medical goes maybe if the previous board didnt run the medical into the ground our current board would not have had to make such drastic moves.Guess what now the medical is in great shape,so your current board negotiated a 300 to 400 dollar pension increase,a faster grievance procedure,an end to retiree medical going up, which i will agree should never have gone up that much to begin with,return clerk 8 hr guarantee,more summer vacation for drivers.These negotiations were brought about from a survey that was handed out to the members.Guess what they addressed them so what is the problem here,you tell me what did your previous slate get you in your supplement the last two contracts.As far as what you quoted as the steward i speak off,i am not speaking of one steward i am speaking of all the stewards that ran on both slates that ran against current slate.Running a No campaign against supplement for there own agenda instead of what is good for the members.I have said it before and i will say it again the election is over the members spoke they do not want to have anything to do with anyone associated with the old slate.Its over, this local needs a good supplement and whether you like this slate or not they are bringing it to the table.If you do not understand or like anything in supplement when it comes back call your local dont listen to people who have no interest in helping you, they want this slate to fail.Guess what this slate fails we all fail,we all get nothing.

newtothis

Own agenda? That's exactly what this current board is on. The "best contract ever" falls flat on its face and what does this E board do. They make one of the most important meetings this local could possibly have at one of the farthest points this local covers. Oh we know the answer already, Tim and co said they would move meetings around. Do you have a number for me on just how many have been out of Long Island or the city since they took office. So lets think again about who's on their own agenda. And the medical is in great shape because more members are getting slammed with bills that our insurance isn't covering.

member6045

There's a big difference in having an agenda and holding people accountable! Your just too emotional attached to see the difference! Im sure you had no problem when TS and company same thing! You just want to blame others! You can't! And won't say how TS has failed us! That TA! was, is, and will always be horrible! You put it back in our face unchanged! Numbers will go 3 to 1 maybe 4!!!!

Last edited:

Agitator2

as far as the medical goes maybe if the previous board didnt run the medical into the ground our current board would not have had to make such drastic moves.guess what now the medical is in great shape,so your current board negotiated a 300 to 400 dollar pension increase,a faster grievance procedure,an end to retiree medical going up, which i will agree should never have gone up that much to begin with,return clerk 8 hr guarantee,more summer vacation for drivers.these negotiations were brought about from a survey that was handed out to the members.guess what they addressed them so what is the problem here,you tell me what did your previous slate get you in your supplement the last two contracts.as far as what you quoted as the steward i speak off,i am not speaking of one steward i am speaking of all the stewards that ran on both slates that ran against current slate.running a no campaign against supplement for there own agenda instead of what is good for the members.i have said it before and i will say it again the election is over the members spoke they do not want to have anything to do with anyone associated with the old slate.its over, this local needs a good supplement and whether you like this slate or not they are bringing it to the table.if you do not understand or like anything in supplement when it comes back call your local dont listen to people who have no interest in helping you, they want this slate to fail.guess what this slate fails we all fail,we all get nothing.

the old board paid our bills

teamster 804

You guys are pathetic i had enough of this b/s so what are you saying the locals agenda is to screw the members.I guess just like the previous board tried to screw us.Thats great there agenda is to screw the members they might need to be sharpened up as far as handling discipline but that comes with experience.But as far as an agenda to hurt the members you are way off bro. As far as the medical goes if the members used the doctors that are in the plan and the labs that are with the plan instead of just going anywhere they find without finding out if they are covered or not shame on them the local has nothing to do with it.Obviously your comments about medical and others understanding how the medical works is clueless.Maybe we should all just go to the emergency room for broken toenails and flip through the yellow pages and find any doctor maybe the one who charges the most in the country to treat a cold,Uncle Parcel Service is gonna pay dont worry.WRONG doesnt work that way.The fund gets depleted!!! That is why we are where we are now with your co pays.

newtothis

You guys are pathetic i had enough of this b/s so what are you saying the locals agenda is to screw the members.I guess just like the previous board tried to screw us.Thats great there agenda is to screw the members they might need to be sharpened up as far as handling discipline but that comes with experience.But as far as an agenda to hurt the members you are way off bro. As far as the medical goes if the members used the doctors that are in the plan and the labs that are with the plan instead of just going anywhere they find without finding out if they are covered or not shame on them the local has nothing to do with it.Obviously your comments about medical and others understanding how the medical works is clueless.Maybe we should all just go to the emergency room for broken toenails and flip through the yellow pages and find any doctor maybe the one who charges the most in the country to treat a cold,Uncle Parcel Service is gonna pay dont worry.WRONG doesnt work that way.The fund gets depleted!!! That is why we are where we are now with your co pays.

Had to pay for a emergency room visit that I was brought to by ambulance. So even when you can't consciously make the choice on where to go you still get friend%#+ed.... So like I said before genius are fund is good shape because they don't pay or should I say pick and choose what they pay

newtothis

Handling discipline comes with experience. Lmao... Is that the out your gonna give these big apple circus rejects. How many years combined do they all have as stewards. What more experience do you need as far to handle discipline?

joseph

This is a corrupt union, it needs to be investigated and brought to justice. This E/B is still paying off TDU for helping them lie there way into the union hall.

newtothis

Member calls the union hall:

Hall: local 804 can I help you
Member: can I speak to Mark H
Hall: Mark who
Member: Mark H
Hall: sweetie we haven't seen him in months, can I have someone else help you

Come on Tim where are you hiding him. Do you have some kinky pulp fiction s#%t going on in the union hall. Are you hiding him in the basement bound and gagged

Last edited by a moderator:

teamster 804

Member calls the union hall:

Hall: local 804 can I help you
Member: can I speak to Mark H
Hall: Mark who
Member: Mark H
Hall: sweetie we haven't seen him in months, can I have someone else help you

Come on Tim where are you hiding him. Do you have some kinky pulp fiction s#%t going on in the union hall. Are you hiding him in the basement bound and gagged
There is one thing i will agree with you on the guy is dead weight.Should have been tossed out on his ass a long time ago.Completely useless to the members and getting paid off of our dime.

Last edited by a moderator: