Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

member6045

In the game is just playing with the numbers and facts dont matter to him!!!
If that's the best you can do for a retort, my point that Tim and Co will be in office as long as they choose to run, is PROVEN. Remember the words of President Lincoln, you can't fool all the people all the time. Your days of BS's members are done.

So your saying that there all retiring soon! Membership has spoken and does not like the vision of the future! Yes the wanted change and voted for it but you not the answer.

enzo

I do not agree in the game. I support our e.b. They will not be in office for as long as they want. If they can not get a good supplement done they will be voted out. They should have asked for a bigger pension increase. 300 after 15 years is not enough. U.P.S. has the money and we want our share. Fifty dollars a year for 15 years would be a 750 increase. The e.b. jobs are on the line. They almost lost the last election.

teamster 804

24 stewards from two slates dishing out ice cold kool aid to the members who listen to them and follow them like sheep,these members need to wake up these stewards are not interested in what is good for you.There only interest is for OUR LOCAL to fail so they can run again. THE LOCAL FAILS WE ALL FAIL!!! This OUR LOCALS supplement not a stepping stone into the hall.Open your eyes.All this B/S has to end the joke is over, the election is over,whether people like or dislike who is in the hall we need a good supplement for once.If changes need to be made to supplement so be it,but for us to walk away with nothing in our supplement as always because of this nonsense is ridiculous.

member6045

24 stewards from two slates dishing out ice cold kool aid to the members who listen to them and follow them like sheep,these members need to wake up these stewards are not interested in what is good for you.There only interest is for OUR LOCAL to fail so they can run again. THE LOCAL FAILS WE ALL FAIL!!! This OUR LOCALS supplement not a stepping stone into the hall.Open your eyes.All this B/S has to end the joke is over, the election is over,whether people like or dislike who is in the hall we need a good supplement for once.If changes need to be made to supplement so be it,but for us to walk away with nothing in our supplement as always because of this nonsense is ridiculous.

Why worry about death! Don't concentrate on it so much it will eat you alive. You hearing footsteps very early. There's nothing there? Or maybe it is!!! 24?? That's a case right! Keep up the good work!

804brown

Those "phony made up figures" were provided to the DOL and published as the official LM2. Go back to the bench junior, another weak swing, another strike out.
Isnt it amazing. You go through all that trouble to illustrate the differences in pay between the two boards but thats enough. They live in their own little bubble of denial. FACTS DONT MATTER!! Even though redmond made $173k in his last year and tim makes $56k LESS is not important. A matter of "fact" this clown thinks the membership "doesnt believe" the government numbers on this!! It makes one want to bang one's head against the wall!! It reminds me of the nuts who go off the deep end over their hatred of President obama. No post, no explanation, no facts will EVER change their warped minds. As for the total comp of both boards, those numbers include the $10k car allowance: Tim make about $107k salary and $10k for the car allowance. Anyway, thanks for being "inthegame" and helping to set the record straight with some of these off the deep end members!! Not sure which local you are from but you actually add something positive EVERYTIME you post on this thread!!

member6045

Those "phony made up figures" were provided to the DOL and published as the official LM2. Go back to the bench junior, another weak swing, another strike out.
Isnt it amazing. You go through all that trouble to illustrate the differences in pay between the two boards but thats enough. They live in their own little bubble of denial. FACTS DONT MATTER!! Even though redmond made $173k in his last year and tim makes $56k LESS is not important. A matter of "fact" this clown thinks the membership "doesnt believe" the government numbers on this!! It makes one want to bang one's head against the wall!! It reminds me of the nuts who go off the deep end over their hatred of President obama. No post, no explanation, no facts will EVER change their warped minds. As for the total comp of both boards, those numbers include the $10k car allowance: Tim make about $107k salary and $10k for the car allowance. Anyway, thanks for being "inthegame" and helping to set the record straight with some of these off the deep end members!! Not sure which local you are from but you actually add something positive EVERYTIME you post on this thread!!

TS will do the same thing when members put him on the street. This will be for with if contract looks the same as last agreement.

We don't have time 4 Dat

Inthegame

Thanks Mr 804Brown. Your postings on this and other threads are always thoughtful and genuine, unlike so many others who are blinded by political aspirations. I come to this thread because of my unending admiration for Ron Carey. I only met him a few times but instantly recognized the true character of that great man and still am saddened that his opportunity to lead was cut short. EVERY Teamster would have benefitted had his career lasted longer. But corporate America couldn't allow that strength in labor so we know what happened. Anyway, I see a glimmer of that leadership again in this E-board. Not particularly in any one individual but the total team has quality and is getting better. I've read nearly every Rider and Supplement and none have the gains I've seen from this first term committee. The opposition has to attack this deal because they will be reduced to total insignificance if this passes as the members will realize how effective and beneficial this supplement is. I suspect no one will live up to Ron Carey in my mind but this e-board and their efforts are making the man smile in his rest.

joseph

Isn't it AMAZING! The row B-board and their few supporters, have the audacity to keep lying. The entire board are made up of, phonies, bull**** artist, half wits, liars, rodents and self centered individuals that will stop at nothing to keep that , undeserved, unearned pay check. And 804 brown doesn't understand why, you either are walking around with an intravenous bottle full of row B kool aid strapped to your arm or your on the board?

teamster 804

Isn't it AMAZING! The row B-board and their few supporters, have the audacity to keep lying. The entire board are made up of, phonies, bull**** artist, half wits, liars, rodents and self centered individuals that will stop at nothing to keep that , undeserved, unearned pay check. And 804 brown doesn't understand why, you either are walking around with an intravenous bottle full of row B kool aid strapped to your arm or your on the board?
What is truly amazing is that we still talk about Row b like this is the election,guess what the election is over and they won by more than just a few supporters.I also have news for you i did not support this slate myself but i am smart enough to figure out that they are trying to do the right thing here.Maybe some of you guys are on the old slates and some of you support them.If so what do you want to happen here, i am trying to figure it out for me and the rest of the guys with any common sense that pay union dues.Is it that you want our local to get us nothing in our supplement like we always do,correct me if i am wrong,but tell me anything substantial that we have gotten as a full timer from Local 804 in our past supplements.Is it that you are assuming that once our supplement gets tanked we could all shift the blame to the board and cross your fingers that you or whoever you are supporting will get a shot at getting in the hall next time around.We have not had a strong local since Ron Carey period!! The more we divide here at 804 the worse off we are becoming.In unity there is strength,without unity we have nothing and will achieve nothing here at OUR local.

Last edited:

804 member

Its not about the salaries the board gets, its about the job they do for the money. They havent earned their money as they dont fight for our members. Discouraging members from even filing grievances. I'd vote for a raise for the board if they did their job but with the effort they are making it is "stealing" the members dues!

Do you job and we will all shut up!!!

not what i voted for

Where is local 804 Brown did you forget to check the TDU site. After all these years you are supporting Hoffa and Halls position to accept the contract. What happened to make UPS deliver on the things the members want. How is the proposed health care changes going to effect our 804 brothers and sisters ????? Who is going to get the blame for that (Howie) sell out, how much are they going to pay out of there pocket. It is unfortunately common for the full timers to overlook how bad the part timers get screwed until the contract is settled well this committee was supposed to look out for everyone WHAT HAPPENED. They will get less but will have to pay MORE.

joseph

What is truly amazing is that we still talk about Row b like this is the election,guess what the election is over and they won by more than just a few supporters.I also have news for you i did not support this slate myself but i am smart enough to figure out that they are trying to do the right thing here.Maybe some of you guys are on the old slates and some of you support them.If so what do you want to happen here, i am trying to figure it out for me and the rest of the guys with any common sense that pay union dues.Is it that you want our local to get us nothing in our supplement like we always do,correct me if i am wrong,but tell me anything substantial that we have gotten as a full timer from Local 804 in our past supplements.Is it that you are assuming that once our supplement gets tanked we could all shift the blame to the board and cross your fingers that you or whoever you are supporting will get a shot at getting in the hall next time around.We have not had a strong local since Ron Carey period!! The more we divide here at 804 the worse off we are becoming.In unity there is strength,without unity we have nothing and will achieve nothing here at OUR local.
my buddie was right, after you knuckleheads voted this slate in and destroyed this union you all say I didn't vote row B but were all one union. Well chickens have come home to roost! This row B union, yes I said it row B union is broken, it's not in half, it's in pieces! We have members going into the office and making deals to undermine high seniority. Hardly any grievances, your not getting paid anyway so why bother. So Mister I didn't vote row B, enjoy your new union and don't forget to bring in your knee pads.

teamster 804

my buddie was right, after you knuckleheads voted this slate in and destroyed this union you all say I didn't vote row B but were all one union. Well chickens have come home to roost! This row B union, yes I said it row B union is broken, it's not in half, it's in pieces! We have members going into the office and making deals to undermine high seniority. Hardly any grievances, your not getting paid anyway so why bother. So Mister I didn't vote row B, enjoy your new union and don't forget to bring in your knee pads.
What a joke !!!!! I must be have missed how great our local had been before these guys broke it.Thanks for reminding me.Supplement after supplement getting the shaft.Ohh and nobody made deals before i must have missed that too.Deals were made before, deals are made now,drivers went home then, drivers go home now.Ohh yes that grievance procedure comment, the checks were flying all over the building like a ticker tape parade.I must have missed out on all that extra CASH.Maybe we were not in the same local, are you sure this legendary local you speak of was 804 sounds like Disney to me.Knee pads,i am not the one who is so hung up on previous administration that you cant figure out they did nothing for us.Take your knee pads off buddy!!! and open your eyes.

804brown

the

I hear they are organizing buses from out east. As soon as I get the details I will pass the info along.
LOL, and newtothis posted that: "We're renting a 15 passenger van to make the trip" LOL!! Well, our union meeting came and went. I didnt see all those buses or angry local 804 members either. I counted about 40 members!! LOL!! Where were the 1600 members who angrily, and cluelessly I might add, voted down the "worst supplement"?? The way ive been hearing it in my building the members let out some steam by voting it down. Part timers voted against EVERYTHING because they were getting screwed by the national contract. Full timers just wanted to vote no and make ups sweat. Well now some are sort of regretting that vote now because if the contract here in 804 isnt done by Oct 1st, then the pension increase as of jan 1, 2014 will have to be delayed another year!! I guess those vote no "leaders" and rumor mongerers didnt see that coming!! They only saw a temporary political reward!!

I also didnt see or hear "tom duhlay" or "newtothis" or "agitator2" come to the mic and question the board on "the missing $400k" or the "1000 fired members" or any other libelous accusations made on this forum!! LOL, you brown cafe tough guys come on here and accuse hard working e/b members of outrageous stuff and hide in the bushes!! I really wonder why i actually waste my time to answer your utter nonsense.

joseph

LOL, and newtothis posted that: "We're renting a 15 passenger van to make the trip" LOL!! Well, our union meeting came and went. I didnt see all those buses or angry local 804 members either. I counted about 40 members!! LOL!! Where were the 1600 members who angrily, and cluelessly I might add, voted down the "worst supplement"?? The way ive been hearing it in my building the members let out some steam by voting it down. Part timers voted against EVERYTHING because they were getting screwed by the national contract. Full timers just wanted to vote no and make ups sweat. Well now some are sort of regretting that vote now because if the contract here in 804 isnt done by Oct 1st, then the pension increase as of jan 1, 2014 will have to be delayed another year!! I guess those vote no "leaders" and rumor mongerers didnt see that coming!! They only saw a temporary political reward!!

I also didnt see or hear "tom duhlay" or "newtothis" or "agitator2" come to the mic and question the board on "the missing $400k" or the "1000 fired members" or any other libelous accusations made on this forum!! LOL, you brown cafe tough guys come on here and accuse hard working e/b members of outrageous stuff and hide in the bushes!! I really wonder why i actually waste my time to answer your utter nonsense.
It did not matter, we all knew, with this E /B we were screwed! We did not have to travel all that way or waste our time!

joseph

What a joke !!!!! I must be have missed how great our local had been before these guys broke it.Thanks for reminding me.Supplement after supplement getting the shaft.Ohh and nobody made deals before i must have missed that too.Deals were made before, deals are made now,drivers went home then, drivers go home now.Ohh yes that grievance procedure comment, the checks were flying all over the building like a ticker tape parade.I must have missed out on all that extra CASH.Maybe we were not in the same local, are you sure this legendary local you speak of was 804 sounds like Disney to me.Knee pads,i am not the one who is so hung up on previous administration that you cant figure out they did nothing for us.Take your knee pads off buddy!!! and open your eyes.
Their you go again, same B/S different day!

teamster 804

Their you go again, same B/S different day!
No B/S here bro i tell it like it is.Been around along time.We have been getting the shaft from our local and this miserable company we work for for years.Whether i like this current board or not,they put a good supplement on the table PERIOD and i will give credit when credit is due.

Inthegame

I really wonder why i actually waste my time to answer your utter nonsense.

You answer because you care, are concerned for the well-being of your fellow union brothers and sisters, and have the ability to think. All these traits are absent from the BC tough guys you mentioned. Thanks for keeping up the good fight.