Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

newtothis

I really wonder why i actually waste my time to answer your utter nonsense.

You answer because you care, are concerned for the well-being of your fellow union brothers and sisters, and have the ability to think. All these traits are absent from the BC tough guys you mentioned. Thanks for keeping up the good fight.

BC tough guys. Have any of you ever disclosed your real names or positions when you speak your mind?

I don't believe so.. Be careful the glass will break when you throw stones

joseph

No B/S here bro i tell it like it is.Been around along time.We have been getting the shaft from our local and this miserable company we work for for years.Whether i like this current board or not,they put a good supplement on the table PERIOD and i will give credit when credit is due.
Hey bro, maybe no one told you lately because you only talk to you row b knucklehead members, but listen come closer, you are full of s!&t!

member6045

Part timers are not stupid! They know the difference between national and supplement, so stop with the spin agenda! Drivers will send it back again if the shoe doesn't fit! We are not scared! Increase? Didn't you take funding relief? What's the present funding level today? Surely not enough to give a raise while in red zone! You will sell all the members off! Due to your closed mind. You don't respect us! Your agenda can't be explained! Genocide.

teamster 804

Hey bro, maybe no one told you lately because you only talk to you row b knucklehead members, but listen come closer, you are full of s!&t!
Wrong again I follow nobody.I Form my own opinions.If you want to follow the old leadership down the road to nowhere,have a nice trip.Current board put a good supplement on the table.Better than we have ever seen.

joseph

Wrong again I follow nobody.I Form my own opinions.If you want to follow the old leadership down the road to nowhere,have a nice trip.Current board put a good supplement on the table.Better than we have ever seen.
You follow no one? LOL ! And you thing this was a great supplement, better then you have every seen?LOL! Junior you haven't seen anything. But you believe every lie they tell you, Bro, I have a bridge I want to sell you cheap too. lOL

teamster 804

You follow no one? LOL ! And you thing this was a great supplement, better then you have every seen?LOL! Junior you haven't seen anything. But you believe every lie they tell you, Bro, I have a bridge I want to sell you cheap too. lOL
Yes JUNIOR! you heard me correctly best supplement we have ever seen.You are correct i have never seen anything from this local as a full timer since Ron Carey.I believed in our last board what did that get me.I cant seem to find it maybe you know more than i do,remind me what they have done for us in the past.Make me a list JUNIOR!!!

804 member

No guarantee of Pension increase... 100 new part time job when we are down 250!!! opening the door for part time cover drivers, I thought they were saying no more part time America. Full time benefits suck right now as well. The new grievance procedure is interesting but the BA's are telling members "Don't write grievances!" so whats the point?

What is good about it?

joseph

What a joke !!!!! I must be have missed how great our local had been before these guys broke it.Thanks for reminding me.Supplement after supplement getting the shaft.Ohh and nobody made deals before i must have missed that too.Deals were made before, deals are made now,drivers went home then, drivers go home now.Ohh yes that grievance procedure comment, the checks were flying all over the building like a ticker tape parade.I must have missed out on all that extra CASH.Maybe we were not in the same local, are you sure this legendary local you speak of was 804 sounds like Disney to me.Knee pads,i am not the one who is so hung up on previous administration that you cant figure out they did nothing for us.Take your knee pads off buddy!!! and open your eyes.
​ask the over 1200 members that were fired that question?

teamster 804

No guarantee of Pension increase... 100 new part time job when we are down 250!!! opening the door for part time cover drivers, I thought they were saying no more part time America. Full time benefits suck right now as well. The new grievance procedure is interesting but the BA's are telling members "Don't write grievances!" so whats the point? Pension increase is guaranteed! CALL YOUR LOCAL stop listening to the gloom and doom squad,they are interested in one thing and its not your pension increase.

What is good about it?

teamster 804

​ask the over 1200 members that were fired that question?
Will ask them why they got fired first.It has nothing to do with stealing packages,stealing time,dishonesty or whatever they were doing or not doing to get them fired in the first place.Maybe Ups just walks around the buildings and picks people at random and fires them!!! Do i think current board could do a better job handling discipline yes i do.But people do not lose there jobs for no reason.

member6045

When will you guys realize that the TA was garbage and that is why it was voted down, stop the blame game and take responsibility.
Enlighten us what makes the TA garbage !!

*Grievance panel
*Arbitration panel
*Extending free period
*Allowing helpers on the trucks
*Increasing our start times on Mondays
*Allowing no less than 15% of drivers off in summer.
* 3 training routes per center.
*Emergency reopening.
$0.15 giveback.
* the agreement on healthcare reserve.
* VCD
Fake pension increase.
That's off the top of my head

804brown

No guarantee of Pension increase... 100 new part time job when we are down 250!!! opening the door for part time cover drivers, I thought they were saying no more part time America. Full time benefits suck right now as well. The new grievance procedure is interesting but the BA's are telling members "Don't write grievances!" so whats the point?

What is good about it?
First off, the pension increase is guaranteed!! On jan 1st of 2014, if you retire you will get $3900!! FACT!!
Second, it is 100 new FULL TIME jobs.
Third, the cover drivers would be WORKING A FULL 8 HOUR SHIFT!! That is not "part time drivers"!! IN 1997, Ron Carey did say NO to "Part time America!!"because ups was creating only part time jobs. He negotiated for ups to create 10k new full time jobs out of those part time jobs. Which is where all those 22.3s came from.
Lastly, which BA is telling members "Dont write grievances!"?? Lots of 9.5 grievances are getting paid these day WITHOUT IT HAVING TO GO TO THE NATIONAL PANELS!!

804brown

Will ask them why they got fired first.It has nothing to do with stealing packages,stealing time,dishonesty or whatever they were doing or not doing to get them fired in the first place.Maybe Ups just walks around the buildings and picks people at random and fires them!!! Do i think current board could do a better job handling discipline yes i do.But people do not lose there jobs for no reason.
Dont fall for this guy's lies. That 1200 number is not the number of members fired. It is a made up number!! I wrote about this last week. The LM2s vary from month to month. The old board also had large variations month to month. Its a slow process but Jim is working to fix the variations. For the first time EVER our board is getting accurate lists of pay role directly from management to cross check with the number of dues paying members. Eventually they will get it right. Also, what isnt realized is that the companies in our outside shops have been laying off their members over the past 4 or 5 years due to the weak economy which lowers the local's overall numbers.

not what i voted for

Ask the genius Liam and Sabatino. Oh that's right the old board got them fired. Just ask Liam's arbitrator. That will never happen to another 804 member. LOL!

newtothis

Dont fall for this guy's lies. That 1200 number is not the number of members fired. It is a made up number!! I wrote about this last week. The LM2s vary from month to month. The old board also had large variations month to month. Its a slow process but Jim is working to fix the variations. For the first time EVER our board is getting accurate lists of pay role directly from management to cross check with the number of dues paying members. Eventually they will get it right. Also, what isnt realized is that the companies in our outside shops have been laying off their members over the past 4 or 5 years due to the weak economy which lowers the local's overall numbers.

What is the number to date of members that lost their jobs since this current e board took office. You say 1200 is wrong, so can you enlighten us on what the number is

804brown

Ask the genius Liam and Sabatino. Oh that's right the old board got them fired. Just ask Liam's arbitrator. That will never happen to another 804 member. LOL!
No UPS fired them. But i guess it was just a coincidence that 2 of the shop stewards who were running with Tim at the time both got fired and werent offered their jobs back (i guess the wheeling and dealing machine was broken that week!!) Dont know much about sabatino's case but liam's was NOT about dishonesty, etc. It was a production case. And yes the old board is culpable for him losing his arbitration because Donato allowed a clueless, inexperienced lawyer to handle this all important case. Redmond too is culpable because he should have known how important this case was. It set a national precedent that EVERY local has to deal with now!!

804brown

What is the number to date of members that lost their jobs since this current e board took office. You say 1200 is wrong, so can you enlighten us on what the number is
The 1200 number is wrong because it comes from the LM2s which as i say fluctuates. If you really wanted a number you should have attended the union meeting and asked the board yourself. Or visit the hall and have them go over the arbitration docket with you.