Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

teamster 804

When will you and others stop putting yourself first! We deserve an accrual rate increase for all! Not just for the 25-30 year member! I'm pleased that the majority of 20+ year guys understand that the raise should be for all! They realize that allowing things like VCD will be the end of creating full time driving positions, and the beginning of the end to the pension and the local!
Enough with the gloom and doom brother.Nobody is putting anybody first,i dont know what your position is with this miserable company we work for.Take a little poll with some of package drivers in whatever building you work in,ask them if they want to or can survive more than 25 years on the street,they are treated like slaves with paychecks.If our pension does not start increasing now because it has not in i believe 15 years,you might as well keep your 25 and out because members will not be able to afford getting out of this sentence we all call a job.Maybe if our wonderful local would have gotten us a couple of dollars in our pension in the past like they should of ,our pension would be in better shape.

joseph

Vote no! You can't deny the power the no vote has. The IBT and Tim S pushed through a terrible health package for p/t workers. We all band together and voted no, after being told they can not re-negotiate the master agreement, threatened with scare tactic from Tim S and Ken H,it was changed, I don't believe this has ever happened before. Vote no again on VCD, Election Day give back and our raise going to UPS management. We the back bone of this company deserve more, much more. Think about every night eating alone, with your super in the microwave. Your kids already asleep in bed. Think about your kids sports that you missed, the plays you couldn't make, and if you took the day off, the harassment management would pray upon you. looking at your kids one day and think, MY GOD! They are all grown up, what did I miss. Think about getting out of bed feeling aches you never felt before. That is why we should demand more, the company has made billions on our blood sweat and tears, Tim S and this E/B gave themselves a 31% raise, Hoffa and Hall are making good money, but the back bone of all this, US, we got crap and they want us to think its great, maybe if we got a 31% raise, and we weren't on collection because our medical sucks, yeah! This is our one and only chance, UPS and the teamster done want to drag this out till peak season, stock holders are nervous. Vote No send them back to the table with something we could be proud of. Remember last contract, Chicago was the last hold out. One local all alone stood up to big brown and Hoffa, they were threatened harassed and alone, guest what, they got what they wanted,more money and respect. Think about it and VOTE NO!

804 member

Below I list list the changes/improvements of the new contract being pushed by this EB

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Get it......................................... NO CHANGES but they want a change in our votes! I dont get it!

bigd

Incredible! Tim and co. Will mail 2nd ballots without informing the members what changes they have made! Well, well... Why this executive board is trying to keep the members in the dark?
The word is that we are only going to have two weeks to mail the ballots back! Without any general membership meeting or stewards meeting instead they are choosing to have a meeting only for part timers to explain what a great job Hoffa and Hall did on part time health care coverage!

VOTE NO!!!

member6045

Enough with the gloom and doom brother.Nobody is putting anybody first,i dont know what your position is with this miserable company we work for.Take a little poll with some of package drivers in whatever building you work in,ask them if they want to or can survive more than 25 years on the street,they are treated like slaves with paychecks.If our pension does not start increasing now because it has not in i believe 15 years,you might as well keep your 25 and out because members will not be able to afford getting out of this sentence we all call a job.Maybe if our wonderful local would have gotten us a couple of dollars in our pension in the past like they should of ,our pension would be in better shape.

Let's make this short and quick to expose you! The TA is good enough for You? Even though all members left working will suffer for a raise??

804brown

Vote no! You can't deny the power the no vote has. The IBT and Tim S pushed through a terrible health package for p/t workers. We all band together and voted no, after being told they can not re-negotiate the master agreement, threatened with scare tactic from Tim S and Ken H,it was changed, I don't believe this has ever happened before. Vote no again on VCD, Election Day give back and our raise going to UPS management. We the back bone of this company deserve more, much more. Think about every night eating alone, with your super in the microwave. Your kids already asleep in bed. Think about your kids sports that you missed, the plays you couldn't make, and if you took the day off, the harassment management would pray upon you. looking at your kids one day and think, MY GOD! They are all grown up, what did I miss. Think about getting out of bed feeling aches you never felt before. That is why we should demand more, the company has made billions on our blood sweat and tears, Tim S and this E/B gave themselves a 31% raise, Hoffa and Hall are making good money, but the back bone of all this, US, we got crap and they want us to think its great, maybe if we got a 31% raise, and we weren't on collection because our medical sucks, yeah! This is our one and only chance, UPS and the teamster done want to drag this out till peak season, stock holders are nervous. Vote No send them back to the table with something we could be proud of. Remember last contract, Chicago was the last hold out. One local all alone stood up to big brown and Hoffa, they were threatened harassed and alone, guest what, they got what they wanted,more money and respect. Think about it and VOTE NO!
TomDeLiar is back. Our board (Tim) did NOT negotiate any of the healthcare for the part timers. That was a Hoffa/Hall production.
Election day is still there. Most of us work the day and get triple time. No real change there. Only change is if YOU want to use that triple time day ANOTHER time, say right before you go on vacation, now you can. So the board actually expanded "election day" so we can use it to be more beneficial to the member.
You bitch and moan about long hours and not seeing our families. No kidding. But if you dont want the OT, get on the 9.5 list!!
Another lie, the E/B did not give themselves a 31% increase. Or maybe that was a typo because the membership ok'd their 3% raise a few months ago, NOT 31%!! Thats why you take the name TomDelay...you lie like a republican!!

bigd

TomDeLiar is back. Our board (Tim) did NOT negotiate any of the healthcare for the part timers. That was a Hoffa/Hall production.
Election day is still there. Most of us work the day and get triple time. No real change there. Only change is if YOU want to use that triple time day ANOTHER time, say right before you go on vacation, now you can. So the board actually expanded "election day" so we can use it to be more beneficial to the member.
You bitch and moan about long hours and not seeing our families. No kidding. But if you dont want the OT, get on the 9.5 list!!
Another lie, the E/B did not give themselves a 31% increase. Or maybe that was a typo because the membership ok'd their 3% raise a few months ago, NOT 31%!! Thats why you take the name TomDelay...you lie like a republican!!
1- Great idea 9.5 list right?
Would VCDs be allow to go in the 9.5 list?
2- health care for part timer was done by Hoffa/Hall! Because they listen to the membership! We here at local804 voted down our supplemental almost 2-1 margin! So why is it the Tim and co. are still refusing to listen to the members?
Is seems to me that they are in bed with the company!

member6045

I was at that meeting when barely 60 people where there! Tim said he would wait on the raise UNTIL the supplements was ratified!!!! What a liar! I was also at the meeting when LIAM said he wasn't paid enough!!!

804brown

I was at that meeting when barely 60 people where there! Tim said he would wait on the raise UNTIL the supplements was ratified!!!! What a liar! I was also at the meeting when LIAM said he wasn't paid enough!!!

Ok, you want to be tomdeliar's spokesman, fine. You fit right in. First off, the vote at the general membership meeting was not the one upstate where only about 60 members showed. The vote was at the Plattsdeutch where there was several hundred. Oh ...AND IT PASSED!! As for Liam and all that he does, (he wears many hats in that hall) for all the hours he works and his commitment to the membership, he probably deserves a 31% raise.

member6045

Has any member heard this one yet? 22.3 person has retired, went driving or fired! You want are a part timer and you want the position! You ask BA about putting job up for bid? BA begins to tells you that there are tooooooooo many 22.3 jobs in this local????????? Huh? But they are gonna create 100 more through TA! WHAT? Sounds like a used car salesmen at work with the BS! Don't be fooled people! Vote NO! We can get a better contract if they are negotiating during PEAK! It will save JobS!!!

804brown

1- Great idea 9.5 list right?
Would VCDs be allow to go in the 9.5 list?
2- health care for part timer was done by Hoffa/Hall! Because they listen to the membership! We here at local804 voted down our supplemental almost 2-1 margin! So why is it the Tim and co. are still refusing to listen to the members?
Is seems to me that they are in bed with the company!
Good question about VCDs and 9.5. But not sure these people would care much about OT. All they would be focusing on is working FULL TIME and getting as many hours as possible.
LOL, you think hoffa/hall LISTENS to the membership?? Did the membership ASK to be put in teamcare?? Did they ask for tiny raises?? If they were listening, there would be much stronger language on production harassment and technology!!
As for our board, they did listen to us. We wanted an increase in our pensions...check!! We wanted an improved grievance procedure...check!! We wanted more summer vacations and more full time job opportunities...check, check!! They did listen to us and they delivered. Only ignorance and a campaign of lies defeated that supplement. Im sure the board wont allow that to happen again!!

804brown

Has any member heard this one yet? 22.3 person has retired, went driving or fired! You want are a part timer and you want the position! You ask BA about putting job up for bid? BA begins to tells you that there are tooooooooo many 22.3 jobs in this local????????? Huh? But they are gonna create 100 more through TA! WHAT? Sounds like a used car salesmen at work with the BS! Don't be fooled people! Vote NO! We can get a better contract if they are negotiating during PEAK! It will save JobS!!!
Did you hear the one about anonymous hearsay??

bigd

Ok, you want to be tomdeliar's spokesman, fine. You fit right in. First off, the vote at the general membership meeting was not the one upstate where only about 60 members showed. The vote was at the Plattsdeutch where there was several hundred. Oh ...AND IT PASSED!! As for Liam and all that he does, (he wears many hats in that hall) for all the hours he works and his commitment to the membership, he probably deserves a 31% raise.
No it didn't passed! When a member try to put a motion to recount hands what Tim s. did? remember now? He said it was voted in months before!!! Two days after a blizzard and there were only a few members present! So why did Tim put it up to the floor again?
That man has no leadership skills!! Just like when Fennell was approaching aggressively the feeder steward at the last stewards meeting, Tim didn't do anything until others intervened first!
What a joke!

joseph

Hey Kenny R why don't you stop wiping Tim S nose for him, he signed off on the terrible medical and now your here to tell us more lies about your slob dressing president that he had nothing to do with the P/T medical no one believes you anymore. And by the way triple time is only for Election Day, your b-day is not considered a holiday.

804brown

No it didn't passed! When a member try to put a motion to recount hands what Tim s. did? remember now? He said it was voted in months before!!! Two days after a blizzard and there were only a few members present! So why did Tim put it up to the floor again?
That man has no leadership skills!! Just like when Fennell was approaching aggressively the feeder steward at the last stewards meeting, Tim didn't do anything until others intervened first!
What a joke!
Wrong. It was voted earlier at that packed meeting. Later in that SAME meeting, a member came to the mic and questioned that vote. He said they couldnt hear what was going on during the vote and wanted a re vote. Tim had mentioned that the raise had been put on the agenda at a previous meeting. It was agreed to by the members in that room. End of story.

804brown

Hey Kenny R why don't you stop wiping Tim S nose for him, he signed off on the terrible medical and now your here to tell us more lies about your slob dressing president that he had nothing to do with the P/T medical no one believes you anymore. And by the way triple time is only for Election Day, your b-day is not considered a holiday.
Call me who you want to. Tim did not "sign off" on any part time medical. Again, that is something that is negotiated at the International level. UNDERSTAND?? Do you really think Tim wanted all of our part timers so pissed that they voted against both the national and supplemental TAs?? Smarten up!!
As for how he dresses, i guess you prefer the wiseguy looking clowns we had before in their $500 suits??
And you got Election Day wrong too. You will have the option to use your election day (with the triple time bonus)any day from Jan 16 through Oct 15 . If your birthday is jan 16, you can use your birthday as your triple time day. FACT!! And of course like most of us you will work on the actual Election Day in november and get paid triple time. Its really is not that difficult to comprehend!!

joseph

Call me who you want to. Tim did not "sign off" on any part time medical. Again, that is something that is negotiated at the International level. UNDERSTAND?? Do you really think Tim wanted all of our part timers so pissed that they voted against both the national and supplemental TAs?? Smarten up!!
As for how he dresses, i guess you prefer the wiseguy looking clowns we had before in their $500 suits??
And you got Election Day wrong too. You will have the option to use your election day (with the triple time bonus)any day from Jan 16 through Oct 15 . If your birthday is jan 16, you can use your birthday as your triple time day. FACT!! And of course like most of us you will work on the actual Election Day in november and get paid triple time. Its really is not that difficult to comprehend!!
Their you go again, members know when you post it's a lie, Ken H and James H sent out a report with the names of every local president that approved of the IBT contract medical included, Tim S and Jim R names were there. I am sure you got one . Lets see what lie you'll post now.

member6045

Wrong. It was voted earlier at that packed meeting. Later in that SAME meeting, a member came to the mic and questioned that vote. He said they couldnt hear what was going on during the vote and wanted a re vote. Tim had mentioned that the raise had been put on the agenda at a previous meeting. It was agreed to by the members in that room. End of story.

Tim also stated that raise would be given after contract was ratified! Not sooner! So if board wants there raise! Give us a Fair contract! In meantime give us our 3 or31% back with no retro pay! You have not listened to members yet.