Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

teamster 804

Executive Board we want a general membership meeting before we vote! Show us some respect
One of the most disrespectful posters on here is looking for respect i have seen it all.You already kicked off your Vote No campaign.What are trying to say the meeting might change your mind.What a joke all this is!! The current board put out a survey of what members are looking for in there supplement.They addressed what the members wanted.Two slates of stewards run a vote no campaign against OUR supplement for there political gain against current slate.For what,so the current board fails negotiating our supplement,Guess what members better wake up they fail we all fail.Turn down a 300 to 400 dollar increase in our pension ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! Members start listening to the right people or you will wind up with what we always get in every supplement NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

member6045

One of the most disrespectful posters on here is looking for respect i have seen it all.You already kicked off your Vote No campaign.What are trying to say the meeting might change your mind.What a joke all this is!! The current board put out a survey of what members are looking for in there supplement.They addressed what the members wanted.Two slates of stewards run a vote no campaign against OUR supplement for there political gain against current slate.For what,so the current board fails negotiating our supplement,Guess what members better wake up they fail we all fail.Turn down a 300 to 400 dollar increase in our pension ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! Members start listening to the right people or you will wind up with what we always get in every supplement NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

The guys in your building should just give You 300 bucks a month to leave! It would money well spent! I will continue on this fight to stop people like you from selling the members crap!

bigd

One of the most disrespectful posters on here is looking for respect i have seen it all.You already kicked off your Vote No campaign.What are trying to say the meeting might change your mind.What a joke all this is!! The current board put out a survey of what members are looking for in there supplement.They addressed what the members wanted.Two slates of stewards run a vote no campaign against OUR supplement for there political gain against current slate.For what,so the current board fails negotiating our supplement,Guess what members better wake up they fail we all fail.Turn down a 300 to 400 dollar increase in our pension ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! Members start listening to the right people or you will wind up with what we always get in every supplement NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local804 membership is not for sale!!! Especially for no $300 even $1,000! Ron Carey's legacy is priceless! The backbone of this local has always been and will always be the FULL TIME MEMBER!!!

teamster 804

One of the most disrespectful posters on here is looking for respect i have seen it all.You already kicked off your Vote No campaign.What are trying to say the meeting might change your mind.What a joke all this is!! The current board put out a survey of what members are looking for in there supplement.They addressed what the members wanted.Two slates of stewards run a vote no campaign against OUR supplement for there political gain against current slate.For what,so the current board fails negotiating our supplement,Guess what members better wake up they fail we all fail.Turn down a 300 to 400 dollar increase in our pension ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! Members start listening to the right people or you will wind up with what we always get in every supplement NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

The guys in your building should just give You 300 bucks a month to leave! It would money well spent! I will continue on this fight to stop people like you from selling the members crap!
. I looked in the dictionary under the word crap.Definition reads every supplement by our last board after Ron Carey!! CRAP as far as my building taking a collection for my 300 there will be no need for that my local will be providing me with that increase.We all deserve that increase from this local after all these years no matter who is wearing the suits.

bigd

. I looked in the dictionary under the word crap.Definition reads every supplement by our last board after Ron Carey!! CRAP as far as my building taking a collection for my 300 there will be no need for that my local will be providing me with that increase.We all deserve that increase from this local after all these years no matter who is wearing the suits.

What suits? Tim S. dresses like he just came out of a mental institution. Instead of asking for $300 that were never there to begin with! you should go and buy Tim S. new pair of sneakers!

teamster 804

Hey what exactly is that rep power number mean under your amount of posts.I see some of our posters have zero.Does that mean like nobody actually cares what that poster really has to say.I did notice that 804 browns rep power is off the chart.I guess its only logical because he is one of the few that are worth reading and make sense.So many posters with zero rep power,its kinda like you think its important what you are posting but nobody else does.

Last edited:

joseph

Members did not want P/T drivers, Election Day give back, members did not want to give UPS $0.15 of our raise. Members don't want fast track firing or a maybe pension raise.

teamster 804

Members did not want P/T drivers, Election Day give back, members did not want to give UPS $0.15 of our raise. Members don't want fast track firing or a maybe pension raise.
Members i am a union dues paying member like yourselves,the only people i support are my family.Row A, Row b ,Row C !!!! Whatever row turns you on or dont turn you on.This is our current board at Local 804 they have negotiated a good supplement,We have not seen a pension increase in 15 years or so,our previous board couldnt even come up with a $50.00 bill in your pension all these years.I supported them like alot of you also did.Its time to give credit where credit is due they have negotiated a 300 to 400 dollar pension increase for you and your family,whether you are working here 3 years or 25 years you will need a good pension to retire from this miserable company.Listen to the right people not guys like this who have a total different agenda than helping our members.They are looking to twist and pick apart this supplement for there own agenda, whatever that might be.See all the negative aspects of this supplement he is pointing out to you,Call your local and get the real truth.Enough with this B/S THIS IS OUR SUPPLEMENT !!! If half of these clowns were really interested in helping our membership they would help us and our local not put all there effort into dividing us.

teamster 804

This is off the TDU website!!!
Local 804 members won a $400 pension increase in the new contract, with a $300 increase scheduled to take effect on Jan. 1—but pension trustees from UPS agreed to vote for these increases only after the supplement is ratified.

I'm sorry but that does not sound like a guarantee!! Does it?? MEMBERS GET YOUR FACTS FROM YOUR UNION HALL ABOUT YOUR SUPPLEMENT NOT FROM MEMBERS WHO HAVE AN AGENDA TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES!!!!!! ENOUGH WITH THE B/S iF THEY REALLY AND TRULY WERE INTERESTED IN HELPING OUR LOCAL AND THE MEMBERS THEY WOULD DO JUST THAT TRY TO HELP US NOT JUST TRY TO DIVIDE US.GET THE REAL FACTS NOT THE B/S!!!!!!

- See more at: Pension Increase on the Line in NY Local 804 Talks | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

bigd

What information are we getting from our local?
Nothing! They will do anything to keep us in the dark! On the email just sent by Tim and co. They said,
quote; all written changes will be mailed to every Local 804 members on September 18 along with a contract ratification ballot.
We are in the process of reducing the changes to writing and submitting them to the Package Division and International Union. And quote.

LIE!!! Fact is that the international received local 804 supplemental weeks ago! Local804 ballots are printed as well! You Tim might think that Hall likes you! But They know that this supplemental is not what the members want!

It is distasteful what Tim S. and company once again are trying to do!!
Once again I'm calling on this executive board to provide the copy's or post the new agreement on local804 website! Sep, 12, 2013 at 4:40pm.

Last edited:

804brown

This is off the TDU website!!!
Local 804 members won a $400 pension increase in the new contract, with a $300 increase scheduled to take effect on Jan. 1—but pension trustees from UPS agreed to vote for these increases only after the supplement is ratified.

I'm sorry but that does not sound like a guarantee!! Does it??

- See more at: Pension Increase on the Line in NY Local 804 Talks | Teamsters for a Democratic Union
Yes, it sounds like a guarantee IF WE RATIFY IT!! It is up to the membership to make sure we get what we have been waiting for 12 years!!

bigd

Yes, it sounds like a guarantee IF WE RATIFY IT!! It is up to the membership to make sure we get what we have been waiting for 12 years!!

So you wait until 11pm to post thinking you will have the last word!! Pathetic!

Listen!!! Local177 NJ will get their pension increase retroactive to August, 1 2013! Their pension fund was also in critical status yet somehow they manage to get a 402 pension increase plus better health care!! Even better than teamcare!
Your pension increase is all BS...

Better yet answer why Tim S. and Co. Aren't providing the members with details of our supplemental?

804brown

What information are we getting from our local?
Nothing! They will do anything to keep us in the dark! On the email just sent by Tim and co. They said,
quote; all written changes will be mailed to every Local 804 members on September 18 along with a contract ratification ballot.
We are in the process of reducing the changes to writing and submitting them to the Package Division and International Union. And quote.

LIE!!! Fact is that the international received local 804 supplemental weeks ago! Local804 ballots are printed as well! You Tim might think that Hall likes you! But They know that this supplemental is not what the members want!

It is distasteful what Tim S. and company once again are trying to do!!
Once again I'm calling on this executive board to provide the copy's or post the new agreement on local804 website! Sep, 12, 2013 at 4:40pm.
LOL, first you say where is the info from the local...we are in the dark. Next sentence you tell us they sent out an email with info...duh!!
Seems they will be having parking lot meetings to inform the members as well as flyers. It doesnt look like major changes to the original TA.
Oh and that TA the intl received weeks ago was probably the original TA. I guess they will be receiving a new TA now, hmm?? And for the record, hall WANTS our supplement to pass. Thats why ol kenny boy made some changes to Teamcare.
"Once again I'm calling on this executive board"?? LOL,sit down jr.!!

bigd

LOL, first you say where is the info from the local...we are in the dark. Next sentence you tell us they sent out an email with info...duh!!
Seems they will be having parking lot meetings to inform the members as well as flyers. It doesnt look like major changes to the original TA.
Oh and that TA the intl received weeks ago was probably the original TA. I guess they will be receiving a new TA now, hmm?? And for the record, hall WANTS our supplement to pass. Thats why ol kenny boy made some changes to Teamcare.
"Once again I'm calling on this executive board"?? LOL,sit down jr.!!

Soooo where is the supplemental don't need you to sell it to us!
Show us the contract!!!
Yes you are keeping us in the dark!