Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

5Angels

Local 804 U are wrong about the agitator. From what I know,There are 2 buildings in Suffolk county. One is in Farmingville and the other is Melville...Agitator ran out of the Melville Building. I do not know what center.

local804

Local 804 U are wrong about the agitator. From what I know,There are 2 buildings in Suffolk county. One is in Farmingville and the other is Melville...Agitator ran out of the Melville Building. I do not know what center.

Yes there are 2 buildings in suffolk county but the building named suffolk is in farmingville. Yes Agitator ran out of the Melville building, Huntington ctr if I am not mistaken.

local804

Yes there are 2 buildings in suffolk county but the building named suffolk is in farmingville. Yes Agitator ran out of the Melville building, Huntington ctr if I am not mistaken.

And the Melville building has a farmingdale address and zipcode, go figure

funwithcardboard

Agitator was a driver in Foster Ave before getting a transfer east. He didnt talk to anyone, ran all day (including lunch) and made plenty of "deals" with management to get in early.

CRASH501

It was howie who didnt like vinny m. thats why he didnt get in. but i guess howie liked medina,leary and nemith. those guys were a joke! and most people who paid attention knew it.

Working with Nemeth for 8 years I COULDNT DISAGREE MORE ! John is one of the most stand op men iI have ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life

CRASH501

I don't blame him , he misses it , he's got a closet full of nice suits , all dressed up and no where to go. He only cares about himself , people like cyrus will find out the hard way , like Vinny M did. I trusted Howie and the boys for so many years and got scr/wed. I'll they cared about was themselves every thing they did was sneaky the pension , medical giving themselves raises. All the pawns in the hall said nothing went along with it. Not one of them deserve to be back in that hall they are a disgrace , Howie taking 25,000 from hoffa to do what OK bad contracts so he can wear the blue hoffa vest. Howie and the boys giving the Hoffa Slate 1,000 to 500 each , telling us its a fair contract what a joke. They knew to take there vacation money before they left , they were at a building once a week another way to scr/w the members. I'm waiting to hear what Angelo,Bill,Tony,Steve,John will say to make us all forget there past. I'm not saying this new board is great it has a lot of holes. I do like 4 or 5 guys , but they are honest and up front with the membership.All that people here cry about is that this board cant make deals to save drivers ,, they don't deserve to be saved, do your job....I know there's more to it but people have to look at the big picture, THE FUTURE OF OUR LOCAL IS IN GOOD HANDS just get rid of a couple of people like Dave O , Ken R , Steve A , Chris S to start LOL
HONEST MY A//.....
I have had converstaions with Chris S , and Tom L of health and welfare about my 6 month medical extention as I was terminated in December but recieved an extention on November 21st 2009. ( I was told as late as mid May that my coverage was good until 5/31/10 ).

I have documentation from health and welfare dated June of 2010 ( that is a COBRA application.) the cover page states your coverage was valid until 5/31/10

I recieved medical authorizations as late as 5/28/10 . ( orthopedic insoles and a Mamogram for my wife , dental for my son and myself )

now sometime after my medical was conviently backdated to 1/1/10 and neither Tom or Chris recalls anything........YES I KNOW TOM HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE ROW A.

SO NOW I HAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN REVERSED MEDICAL BILLS THEAT MUST NOW BECOME PART OF MY ARBITRATION , I ATTEMPTED TO PICK UP COBRA ABOUT JULY AND WAS GIVEN OPTIONS OF PAYING 1200+ FULL OR BACKPAYING FROM MY EXTENTION UNTIL MY FILING AT THE 65% OBAMA DISCOUNT AS A TERMINATED EMPLOYEE , WHEN I ASKED WHY I WOULD HAVE TO BACKPAY I WAS HANDED NOTHING BUT A LINE OF SH.. AND TOLD I WAS NEVER TOLD I HAD COVERAGE UNTIL 5/31/10 .
YET WHEN I PRODUCED THE COBRA PAPERS EVERYONE LOOKED BAFFLED ?
ANSWER OH THE COMPANY WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK MONIES IF YOU WIN THE PANEL........W.T.friend.
ATLEAST DAVE O SEEMS TO BE STAND UP !

AcesUp804

ATLEAST DAVE O SEEMS TO BE STAND UP ! ,, yes up until he tells you something you don't like then you'll trash him too. , what happen to u has to do with you and Tom L,talking to Chris Nov 9 2009 he wasn't a BA and even if he was why would you believe him? I'm sure you didn't, you believed TOM L,,

AcesUp804

Agitator was a driver in Foster Ave before getting a transfer east. He didnt talk to anyone, ran all day (including lunch) and made plenty of "deals" with management to get in early.

Now you do sound like Tony D. ,, I don't like Ken as a BA either , but he never made deals with management and he never ran all day, so stop ithe BS ... because he wrote the Agitator Paper , he felt , he had to work by the book because the union wasn't going to protect him. Just ask Liam R and before you guys start , yes I know most of what happen to Liam was his own fault but I do know that Tony D could have squashed it at any time..... anytime but he didn't..

CRASH501

ATLEAST DAVE O SEEMS TO BE STAND UP ! ,, yes up until he tells you something you don't like then you'll trash him too. , what happen to u has to do with you and Tom L,talking to Chris Nov 9 2009 he wasn't a BA and even if he was why would you believe him? I'm sure you didn't, you believed TOM L,,

No I spoke to chris in January sorry for the confusion . I typed this and when i hit post i got an error and had to re-type.......I spoke to chris a few times between the first week of Jan - march about my case ......As far as Dave , Im normally a pretty good judge of one's character I think with some time he will be a great B.A. I tell it like it is and respect someone who can tell it like it is without the BS and or beating around the bush , Ive only met Tim once and feel although he is in over his head with some alot of experience he will do ok.
see there you go... I would have asked him before Chris........
Johm along with health and welfare GOT ME MY 1 TIME EXTENTION

local804

i wasnt talking about them.. but you cant talk about them and ken in the same sentence as far as being qualified. those guys gave everything they had for the members they represented. they were willing to put themselves on the line for any of there men. really. i know them well and maybe u didnt like there politics but they knew there stuff.

And that is the exact reason they never got brought on the boardexcept Mike at election time, and that was just for his pull in votes. Howie didnt want cowboys, he wanted puppets which they were not..... they were not go along to get along guys in the least bit so they just were promised the world and never even had a shot. The last few put on the board were yes men and would give howie the least resistance. Btw, I thought all 3 of them were totally for the members and were very good at what they did.

5Angels

AcesUp
The Agitator was a Runner and deal maker! The Melville building had Telematics and He never had a problem because he ran his balls off. If he's on here,Be honest and admit to it and the seatbelt incident......
Local 804
Its sad to say, but You are right. Howie the puppet master screwed up! He would not retire and held up those guys along with the future of 804. I don't think they were cowboys,but they knew there stuff and stuck up for members. I would say they were strong willed and would not make deals or take any crap from mgmt.( thats what we need )
I cant believe there B.A. Patrick D did nothing about that.
So Howie, U suck and u gave up on the members.What a smack in the face,to tell all the members to vote for contract,We all turned it down......But to get up at meeting and say u don't like it vote me out?? Ain't that a kick in the head!

LittleBilly19

lol what has this turned into 5 angels ? u dont see tony on here cause he doesnt wanna say anything to hurt himself in the next election.. and that was howies down fall not to tell hoffa to shove the contract .. guys no joke.. the agitator would buckle his sealtbelt in behind him so he did' nt have to wear it all day, only to get the job done faster, which is a fact!, its not something he could deny. sorry to burst your bubble but the guy was a runner in a center that was filled with runners and deal makers. He never ran for steward and never spoke up for anybody in the building.

LittleBilly19

And that is the exact reason they never got brought on the boardexcept Mike at election time, and that was just for his pull in votes. Howie didnt want cowboys, he wanted puppets which they were not..... they were not go along to get along guys in the least bit so they just were promised the world and never even had a shot. The last few put on the board were yes men and would give howie the least resistance. Btw, I thought all 3 of them were totally for the members and were very good at what they did.

thats what i thought . i felt bad for both of them they didnt deserve that treatment. they should have ran with row b.

LittleBilly19

acesup804 thats how tony is. he gets like a baby .. i said it before it is all about him. he thinks he should be back in that hall. well,it will never happen. carma is something good.