Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

prsman12059

These guys are useless & clueless I can`t wair to show them the door I just hope our local isn`t damaged too much over the next to years.

prsman12059

Eyes your an :censored2: and so is Pete if that`s what he told you.. lets get this straight I`m a steward for 18 years and I had the 22.3 guys from day one. The reason for that is because the 22.3`s are full timers and the preload steward was a part timer. About 3 years ago the part steward got voted out by a full time porter those people were always mine. I don`t care about the money it`s the principle. I was one of the few stewards that voted against the increase to 2 dollars. Get your facts straight maybe I can teach you and Pete a thing or two. And by the way if you have anything to say to me give me a call get the number from my nephew you know the one you went in the locker room and yelled at last week if you have the balls....Jerkoff

prsman12059

You guys don`t know what your talking about. The fact is the members in the eastside building are the best represented in all of 804. The stewards in that building that do a bang up job. You should visit that building someday and ask around maybe you`ll learn something.

CRASH501

what happened to 24 hr representation etc nothing happen theres a answering service that will email and call the nite ba's on call. i just got a new insurance card for blue cross. What is going on with that? first try going to a union meeting , second our old board howie and the boys destroyed our medical so changes had to be made. hope the local ain't giving us up to blue cross. blue cross has more doctors then magna care did ,plus the change is saving the fund over $350,000 a year. You can still go to the hall and get the same answers , the same people are still upstairs.
And tom l. Is beyond full of :censored2: , and you can tell that spinless :censored2: i said it !.
Chris v.

AcesUp804

hey Rocky ,, I mean prsman12059 LOL or who every you are ,, when u read a post and would like to reply to it, on the bottom right click on "reply with Quote" so that everyone knows what post your talking about.

AcesUp804

You guys don`t know what your talking about. The fact is the members in the eastside building are the best represented in all of 804. The stewards in that building that do a bang up job. You should visit that building someday and ask around maybe you`ll learn something.

your right the stewards are very good in the eastside , to bad they don't like each other , but they dont have to ,, I knew Rocky when he was a fat :censored2: before atkins ,, he wasn't that fat lol Just that Howie and the boys didn't take him serious because he was in a small building not his fault......

EyesLookingIn

Eyes your an :censored2: and so is Pete if that`s what he told you.. lets get this straight I`m a steward for 18 years and I had the 22.3 guys from day one. The reason for that is because the 22.3`s are full timers and the preload steward was a part timer. About 3 years ago the part steward got voted out by a full time porter those people were always mine. I don`t care about the money it`s the principle. I was one of the few stewards that voted against the increase to 2 dollars. Get your facts straight maybe I can teach you and Pete a thing or two. And by the way if you have anything to say to me give me a call get the number from my nephew you know the one you went in the locker room and yelled at last week if you have the balls....Jerkoff

so was it me or Pete that yelled at your nephew in the locker room???? if I knew who you were i'd be happy to call or meet for a cold one.

LittleBilly19

to acesup804 l, I know more about what is going on then u think. I KNOW THE BOARD CANT MAKE CHANGES UNTIL THE NEXT CONTRACT! Let me ask u something cause your so smart. You mean to tell me Tim couldnt do anything else to delay that arbitration until 2012 and find another way? Cause then he could of been in neg with ups for the next contract. THEN, do everything in his power to make ups help pay for the shortfall in health and welfare INSTEAD OF DUMPING ONTO THE RETIREES. U KNOW IF ROW A DID THIS BACK IN THE DAY, PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BURNED THE UNION HALL DOWN. All of a sudden we trust everything row b says. I mean get ur head out of ur :censored2:. btw by doing that to the retiree medical he ruined 25 and out. figure it out since u know so much more then everybody

lonewolf

hey has anyone noticed when vinny m/aces/5 angels/little billy types he puts a "u" alot instead of typing the word you? Oh and from this point on you can change it, but the damage is already done...... Why dont you go get help? People see right through you.....maybe if you became a nicer person you would not have to talk to yourself on brown cafe. We are serious here about needing help. We dont need some mental person getting in the way.

LittleBilly19

acesup 804 angelo was a great guy. he gives a crap about the members . he did things for thre rite reasons. you are never rite but u are rite about him.

LittleBilly19

k. lonewolf(tony ) dont get mad cause we started talking about something besides U. ok, i will make U feel better. Tony i bet U wear a suit to take the garbage out in the morning. There U go. U feel better now. grow up

LittleBilly19

lonewolf that is really all U can think of? and it took U like 2 days to respond? U are better then that. come on dog. and its funny how now you are willing to offer help to someone. im suprised cause when U came to work in a suit U normally would tell me "go find another job if U dont like it"