Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

ok when the truth hurts like there is no medical for retirees EVERYBODY PAYS 150 A MONTH FOR MEDICAL THEN U COULD SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THE TRUTH.. just cause nobody is hiding anything from u doesnt mean they should just sit back and be happy they told u. They (row b) are in office and its up to them to fix it. it is not up to them to just lay the problem on the members and blame somebody else...
When the company take over the medical plan because of row b and it cost the member 50 dollar co-payments. And 75 dollars a week out of thier pay check each week what is everybody going to do?

lonewolf

why don't you tell everybody how ron carey made 40.000 a year when he was in the local. And owned eight houses. You know everything. Lets hear 5angels

lonewolf

:happy-very:
Its not a feeling it because Angelo told you how friend'ed UP the health and welfare is thanks to him and the old board. Again UPS plan was to have all retirees pay 1,200 a month for medical

To be honest I do like you Rocky, your a good steward that cares for the members and would fight to the end and never back down from anything but I'd rather you just come out and say your going to run with them on a slate , at least then it all makes sense.

I guess it was easy to keep quiet when your making 150,000 and your praying that Howie retires but the facts are the facts , I would have taking Claude any day of the week as my steward over Angelo hands down. Angelo was to much up managements @ss. And maybe in Angelo's mind he was doing the right thing but he wasn't.

lonewolf

Its not a feeling it because Angelo told you how friend'ed UP the health and welfare is thanks to him and the old board. Again UPS plan was to have all retirees pay 1,200 a month for medical

To be honest I do like you Rocky, your a good steward that cares for the members and would fight to the end and never back down from anything but I'd rather you just come out and say your going to run with them on a slate , at least then it all makes sense.

I like posting stuff to u so keep me informed. lol

lonewolf

Hey mold man or green jackit . how come you didn't go to the TDU CONVENTION. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM ROW B GUY. YOU AND YOUR FRIEND HILL BILLY TIM S. RUMOR HAS IT YOU WHERE ASK TO RUN WITH THEM BUT YOU SCREW UP AGAIN . THAT IS WHY ROW A NEVER PICK YOU< BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCREW UP AND A LOOSE WIRE. EVEN YOUR IDOL SAID THAT RON CAREY WHO USE TO ROB TOILET PAPER FROM THE UNION HALL. ARE YOU STILL DIEING YOU HAIR NOW THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN A BASEMENT ALL A LONE LIKE A LONEWOLF

ROW A

When the company take over the medical plan because of row b and it cost the member 50 dollar co-payments. And 75 dollars a week out of thier pay check each week what is everybody going to do?
just one question who left us in this condition ??????angelow- tony.d-billy .b-howie-tony.m-patty.d-john.n-steve.m-bill.l- tom.c .........they was gonna tell us after they won election ...hey guys by the way your medicals in arbitration ....and we may lose the retirees from the fund

AcesUp804

Hey mold man or green jackit . how come you didn't go to the TDU CONVENTION. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM ROW B GUY. YOU AND YOUR FRIEND HILL BILLY TIM S. RUMOR HAS IT YOU WHERE ASK TO RUN WITH THEM BUT YOU SCREW UP AGAIN . THAT IS WHY ROW A NEVER PICK YOU< BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCREW UP AND A LOOSE WIRE. EVEN YOUR IDOL SAID THAT RON CAREY WHO USE TO ROB TOILET PAPER FROM THE UNION HALL. ARE YOU STILL DIEING YOU HAIR NOW THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN A BASEMENT ALL A LONE LIKE A LONEWOLF

You just won't let it go. Like I said in the past ,I wish I was Vinnie M because then I could really put out a lot of dirt on Tony D , like how he got into the hall. I do work in Foster but I was never a steward never ran to be a steward.Not a TDU member, I'm not friends with Tim S , I just respect him. You just keep typing your garbage , you never answer and questions nor do you ever have any facts at all. BUT please keep posting here because the more you do the more the members don't want any part of our old board that are backed by clueless people like you.

AcesUp804

just one question who left us in this condition ??????angelow- tony.d-billy .b-howie-tony.m-patty.d-john.n-steve.m-bill.l- tom.c .........they was gonna tell us after they won election ...hey guys by the way your medicals in arbitration ....and we may lose the retirees from the fund

Of course they were , just like they did with the pension , people like Lonewolfl , had enough , they are wannabees , they could care less about the union all that they cared about was being able to tell there buddies at work I'm friends with the board members thats all or like everyone in Foster thinks just old board members trying to get back in. Everyone in Foster thinks Tony D is a joke , Why do people at Foster think he is a joke , well lets see First he comes back and steals an early morning 6 am run and works as a helper how because Dave O had no b@lls to stand up to him. Second to show that he only cares about himself he runs against Harry and gets crushed then when Harry gets fired he tries to talk Phil friend to be his Alt-Steward. Third Harry gets his job back and Tony D cries to management about how did you guys let him back. This was told to me my LP. Members in Foster say hi and smile to Tony D face but can't stand him. Now poor Cyrus is caught in the middle he's friends with Tony D and Phil "dog" but he wishes Tony D would just retire, why because he's tired of all the BS. Keep saying what you want but I'm not Vinny M , I'm a lot taller lol and no i'm not the little miget frankie either , thought he was the next BA of Foster? guess not

5Angels

why don't you tell everybody how ron carey made 40.000 a year when he was in the local. And owned eight houses. You know everything. Lets hear 5angels

I agree LonelyWolf

If that happens...I will Be pissed.......And It will be YOUR FAULT.

I See """ U """ But U don't see me

5Angels

You just won't let it go. Like I said in the past ,I wish I was Vinnie M because then I could really put out a lot of dirt on Tony D , like how he got into the hall. I do work in Foster but I was never a steward never ran to be a steward.Not a TDU member, I'm not friends with Tim S , I just respect him. You just keep typing your garbage , you never answer and questions nor do you ever have any facts at all. BUT please keep posting here because the more you do the more the members don't want any part of our old board that are backed by clueless people like you.

Aces,
I hand it to u.Can u translate that paragraph in Red.......

5Angels

Lonewolfl is Steve "no balls all the feeder guys hate me love to kiss Billy B ass" Medin

Aces,
If thats Steve, How the :censored2: did he get in the hall. He cant write and Im sure he has difficulty reading.
Man up Lonewolf.....
Either way, U have no ballss, and u did not deserve to b there. Everyone in feeder is staying away from u. I wonder why? U have 2 friends there. 1 of them is the mirror.

LittleBilly19

Ohhhh, Sybil Male version, "The mole living in the basement is getting to you ". (Vinny M. 5angels, littlebilly, acesup Maybe some others). You must be exhausted talking back and forth to yourself. I guess that Tony D. must be a person you want to be like or maybe you feel very threathened. LOL "Thats all you talk about". I know I said I would not type on this Thread again but who could resist. Ok continue Vinny M. Bla-Bla-Bla-Bla....Let the show continue!!!

But with all seriousness this new board can't get out fast enough! I am counting down the days! Again I do not stand alone nor do I talk to myself. lol
if you really are the little ballwasher feeder gut who had like 5 guys that should have been picked before you. u are sad. u and your big boy are management wannbes. ha ha ha u scab

Had enough

I called that office all day myself on Veterans day. Someone please tell me how anyone can say they were in the office! Only the answering service picked up the phone.

Come on Sybil!!!!! Bla-Bla-Bla THERE IS NO 24 - 7 IN THAT UNION Where are the real men?

Last edited:

lonewolf

That is why you where never pick Vinny m. you are not to be trusted you are a TDU GUY and a RAT. EVERYBODY IN FOSTER KNOW THAT. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DEAL MAKER IN THE BUILDING THAT WHY THE GUYS GOT RID OF YOU AS SHOP STEWARD. Even Carey hated you he used to say that you were no good and a ballwasher. Its really a shame how miserable you have become. You talk about Karma, then you better watch out. Buddy you need to lighted up and stop attacking with such hatred. Even your friend Joe K says you are miserable May be its Rusties coffee that making your brain swell. Dont forget Danny L used to clean the pot with the toliet bowl brush...........Maybe just maybe you should consider getting some Medical Help. You better hurry before the co-payments go up again!!!!!! Run as fast as you can!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LittleBilly19

It is u lol u have balls commenting on anything u are border line management. Were u there on vets day? U probably were out hunting with your boys big b.b and kirk. Rite

packageman

The retirees medical is going up to 1200 HUNDRED DOLLARS after the first of the year and co payments are going up to 40 AND 50 DOLLARS thanks to ROW B ask cigar pete the V.P.

Wait till 2012 you will be paying $1.320 You wanted change and you got it now you have to live with it.