Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

LittleBilly19

This is getting embarassing. you are ALL making local 804 a joke. This forum can be useful if used properly. Read some of the other threads NOT about local 804. Some are very informative and helpful. The 804 threads are petty and useless.

FINALLY who cares who is the "green jacket" or if Tony D had multiple names on here or steve M is a lonely wolf. WHo cares! Granted it might be a few guys taling to each other or themselves. They seem to have a lot of free time on their hands.

If there is legitimate criticism of THIS board or the LAST board, great let's have that debate. And if we are finished with the name calling maybe we can use this forum to take on UPS management. Maybe we can communicate what management is doing in each of our buildings so that we can use that info and be able to fight back in a more unified way. You know S-O-L-I-D-A-R-I-T-Y!

The next union election is not for another 2 years! Let's use that time constructively and stop blaming each other. If management reads this , I am sure they are laughing at us and licking their chops. Grow up and aim your slings and arrows at the appropriate target-UPS management!

You are rite but... when u have guys that were in the hall that were friends with management that alone is embarrassing. Then the guy is on here bashing the current board. I just can't stand it. The problem is local 804 used to be a local with balls. Now, its all political s.... I wish somebody would stand up and say enough of ups stepping all over US.

5Angels

This is getting embarassing. you are ALL making local 804 a joke. This forum can be useful if used properly. Read some of the other threads NOT about local 804. Some are very informative and helpful. The 804 threads are petty and useless.

FINALLY who cares who is the "green jacket" or if Tony D had multiple names on here or steve M is a lonely wolf. WHo cares! Granted it might be a few guys taling to each other or themselves. They seem to have a lot of free time on their hands.

If there is legitimate criticism of THIS board or the LAST board, great let's have that debate. And if we are finished with the name calling maybe we can use this forum to take on UPS management. Maybe we can communicate what management is doing in each of our buildings so that we can use that info and be able to fight back in a more unified way. You know S-O-L-I-D-A-R-I-T-Y!

The next union election is not for another 2 years! Let's use that time constructively and stop blaming each other. If management reads this, I am sure they are laughing at us and licking their chops. Grow up and aim your slings and arrows at the appropriate target-UPS management!

804 Brown
This is a site that allows many UPSer's to talk,chat,post. This Is the place to Bash Tony,Steve M,etc.. This is also a place that UPSer's come to get informed and post what they know.
I think its great that we have members that are speaking up about ROW A and not to allow them back.
You really think that these posts are whats making our local look bad?
Cmon , I agree with what ur saying,but please....

---UPS doing what there doing now and our union not having the power to do something about it...........Is whats making us look bad!

LittleBilly19

804 Brown
This is a site that allows many UPSer's to talk,chat,post. This Is the place to Bash Tony,Steve M,etc.. This is also a place that UPSer's come to get informed and post what they know.
I think its great that we have members that are speaking up about ROW A and not to allow them back.
You really think that these posts are whats making our local look bad?
Cmon , I agree with what ur saying,but please....

---UPS doing what there doing now and our union not having the power to do something about it...........Is whats making us look bad!

Ok I will tone it down on s.m being a manager and tony d giving jobs to his friends only. No prob

AcesUp804

To tell the truth this is getting a little out of hand..... This will be my last post on this thread or any 804 thread until Jan 9,2011.

EyesLookingIn

804 E board did 2 building raids , Nassau on tuesday nite and Melville thursday nite. They talked to all the members and gave management a hard time. Members were glad to see them , good job guys keep it up.

This I heard from management and feeder guys , when the E board walked into the Nassau building. Steve M was talking and laughing with a couple of UPS management people but when he saw the E board he left fast. Same old Steve always kissing there @ss didn't your dad ( bill ) teach you anything..........

calling all cars , calling all cars be on the look out for Mark H........ MIA

lonewolf

lillybilly19- green jacket -vinny m. Go back to sleep. You are a big deal maker a double crosser. And you also robbed all the money that you collected for all the Cristmas party you ran. And all the guys in your center know this. that why they don't trust you at all. Ask your ex- buddy joe k. he will tell you the truth because you screw around with him a million time. that what a good friend you are You should be working for Rustie. Selling Soup! And don't be RATTING ON YOUR Buddys. MR. RAT Do you want some cheese!

804brown

Members should vote row A back in.

LOL, that is not even an option at this point. You might have some sentimental feelings for the Row A "boys" , that's understandable. But to go backwards? Ask anyone, besides the few angry old board members and their puppets on this forum, things are getting better. I can't see us voting in the same guys who perfected GO ALONG GET ALONG , gave us the past two contracts, and lied to us about our pension and the condition of the health and welfare.

The new board members have done more in 10 months than the old board in 10 years!

Had enough

LOL, that is not even an option at this point. You might have some sentimental feelings for the Row A "boys" , that's understandable. But to go backwards? Ask anyone, besides the few angry old board members and their puppets on this forum, things are getting better. I can't see us voting in the same guys who perfected GO ALONG GET ALONG , gave us the past two contracts, and lied to us about our pension and the condition of the health and welfare.

The new board members have done more in 10 months than the old board in 10 years!

In your dreams 804brown......Open up your eyes and clean your ears.....Row B is Finished in 2 years. Horayyyyy!!!!!

804brown

In your dreams 804brown......Open up your eyes and clean your ears.....Row B is Finished in 2 years. Horayyyyy!!!!!

LOL, talk about dreaming! My eyes and ears have been open. Granted in 2 years anything can happen. But if you truly "had enough" , Row A is not an option!

EyesLookingIn

LOL, talk about dreaming! My eyes and ears have been open. Granted in 2 years anything can happen. But if you truly "had enough" , Row A is not an option!

804brown you are right if something does happen in 2 years it won't be with anyone from the old board ,,

AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE FRIENDS OR LIKE ANY OF THE OLD BOARD MEMBERS aka HOWIE AND THE BOYS ,, ASK THEM WHAT THERE PLAN WAS TO FIX THE HEALTH AND WELFARE MEDICAL PLAN AND PLEASE POST HERE WHAT THEY TELL YOU ,,,,,, BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO , I HAVE A COPY OF WHAT THEY GAVE TO UPS AS A PROPOSAL TO FIX OUR MEDICAL PLAN ..... I'M ALSO HEARING THAT OUR E BOARD STILL HAS TO MAKE MORE CHANGES TO FIX WHAT THE OLD BOARD DID NOT. WHAT HOWIE AND THE BOYS WERE GOING TO DO WAS A LOT WORSE............................

i'm not saying this board is great but they are honest and will tell us what is going on and thats what I wan't from my board.....

Last edited:

Had enough

Rep Power 97
Re: 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Breaking news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reports are old e board members maybe under federal investigation and maybe indicted in early fall of this year!!!!!!!!!wow...... Folks i hope these reports are false .... But these are some strong sources that i trust ... I know bill and steve and tony are having major money problems but this ....... Wow !!!!

LOL Just to show you how this Row B and their supportors are such liars, they will say anything to get votes. What strong sources do you have? WOW NONE!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL A JOKE! RAIDED THE BUILDINGS MY @SS, THEY SPRAYED THEM WITH RAID!!!

AGAIN, I DO NOT STAND ALONE.........

804brown

Rep Power 97
AGAIN, I DO NOT STAND ALONE.........
Yeah, you SIT alone! LOL!

"Had Enough", I think we all have HAD ENOUGH of your lies on this forum.

Fact- the executive board WAS in nassau on tuesday night from 8PM until 11PM and messed up the works there. I heard not one sup touched a package !
Fact- the executive board WAS in melville on thursday night from 8PM until 11 PM and messed up the works there too. I heard not one sup touched a package there and feeders left late!

Stop the lies! Get over it, Row A lost. Move on!

EyesLookingIn

News out of 43rd st is that people like Danny P and Greg W don't like the idea of having any members of the old e board on there slate because it doesn't help them. People like Angelo and Tony D are telling them that they know how to run the hall you guys need us. LOL A whole new slate went in and are doing fine , you don't need Angelo and any old old board members , THEY NEED YOU.

Where's Rocky? guess papa smurf told him to be quiet, I can't wait for the next steward meeting , love when Rocky gets up and says "they don't do that in my building , that's doesn't go on in my building" stewards commission check are coming up , start crying Rocky.. "I would do this for nothing" (he said at a stewards meeting, but already knew it was going to a vote) "those 22.3's are mine your taking money out of my pocket" (said this to BA Pete M about the 6 22.3 guys I know I know its the principle LOL total BS...