Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

LittleBilly19

LOL LOL LOL These men must be some threat! They had the face to go back win or loose! Thats more then you can say. To me that shows how strong they really are. They are not hiding on Brown cafe. They are out there to your face saying just what they are gonna do! Got that Vinny M.

Or we could go and be in a managers wedding party and not hind our true sexual preference

EyesLookingIn

LOL LOL LOL These men must be some threat! They had the face to go back win or loose! Thats more then you can say. To me that shows how strong they really are. They are not hiding on Brown cafe. They are out there to your face saying just what they are gonna do! Got that Vinny M.

the face???? they got crushed , Angelo and Tony D got crushed in there own centers... stop u are a joke

ROW A

I see e board members in the buildings late nite often ... By late i mean 12am-1am -3am- the old e board never was seen at those hours .. I think these guys will be fine once the dust settles ..... And disgruntled members realize they are only hurting the local by demonizing the board for its entire term in office.... And working with ups to bring their end .... Thats sad!!!!!you are working with ups the destroy your our union ...once the members find out what your doing you think your gonna hold office in this local !!!!!!! I know who you are !!!! Maybe not all of you but most of you traders ...... Im sick of this !!!!

5Angels

U are hiding, I mean they are hiding.Why cant someone give me 5 things they will change,accomplish? If they were in office?
Let me guess,First order of business is to change hours of operation to 9-2 for union delegates. Second will be to give urself,I mean themselves a raise?

packageman

U are hiding, I mean they are hiding.Why cant someone give me 5 things they will change,accomplish? If they were in office?
Let me guess,First order of business is to change hours of operation to 9-2 for union delegates. Second will be to give urself,I mean themselves a raise?

VM you are just pissed because you never got the nod. But you know you could'nt
handle the job.

lonewolf

Jack D. from foster ave was all dress up in a Ronald McDonald outfit with the big guy T.S. going from UPS building to ups building trying to collect money for the big guy to buy hamburgers.

lonewolf

Well i guess agitator 1 is misssing in action with Mark Holmes. And where is are boy get a long go a long Criss S. Did the big guy T.s. pull him out of another building for not doing his job.

lonewolf

Anthony G. Is still discharging driver in Island city while Liam R. Just says nothing while they walk the members off the job. The stewards are beside themselves. Another driver just got fired in Island City this week for what lying in an investigation. They said he took a box and Liam R. AGREED with the company and they walk the driver off the job. 24/7 my butt if you don't belive this go ask the steward in QUEENS NORTH. He will tell you how useless Liam R. IS always siding with the company all the time.