Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

5Angels

804brown you are right if something does happen in 2 years it won't be with anyone from the old board ,,

AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE FRIENDS OR LIKE ANY OF THE OLD BOARD MEMBERS aka HOWIE AND THE BOYS ,, ASK THEM WHAT THERE PLAN WAS TO FIX THE HEALTH AND WELFARE MEDICAL PLAN AND PLEASE POST HERE WHAT THEY TELL YOU ,,,,,, BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO , I HAVE A COPY OF WHAT THEY GAVE TO UPS AS A PROPOSAL TO FIX OUR MEDICAL PLAN ..... I'M ALSO HEARING THAT OUR E BOARD STILL HAS TO MAKE MORE CHANGES TO FIX WHAT THE OLD BOARD DID NOT. WHAT HOWIE AND THE BOYS WERE GOING TO DO WAS A LOT WORSE............................

i'm not saying this board is great but they are honest and will tell us what is going on and thats what I wan't from my board.....

What was Howies proposal for medical? What was he going to screw us with after he would of gotten in?

EyesLookingIn

I don't think Howie was going to screw us , this was what had to be done. What they did was allow what was going on year after year and did nothing about it and never told the membership anything.

I'm going to wait to see if someone talks to them and posts there response and if no one does. Then when they are trying to get elected for the Delegate Convention I will post what there plan was.

NOT ONE OF HOWIE AND THE BOYS DESERVES TO BE BACK IN THE HALL

Had enough

Yeah, you SIT alone! LOL!

"Had Enough", I think we all have HAD ENOUGH of your lies on this forum.

Fact- the executive board WAS in nassau on tuesday night from 8PM until 11PM and messed up the works there. I heard not one sup touched a package !
Fact- the executive board WAS in melville on thursday night from 8PM until 11 PM and messed up the works there too. I heard not one sup touched a package there and feeders left late!

Stop the lies! Get over it, Row A lost. Move on!

Oh ,I am not saying they did not go to the buildings.... But there was no raid, all management is laughing at them. Again open you eyes and clean your ears....Everyone is so disgusted with them. They have no strength at all. They walk around like a mindless bunch of men. Most of them do not even know what the hell is going on. They walk with their tails between their legs, right where their brains are....

I am over that Row A lost. But Row B is DONE!! If it was a l year election they would be out. Lets see Row A was in about 40 years. I would say that is alot of experience!! People are realizing it now!!!!

Sorry brother I am not sitting alone!! Again, I do not stand alone.

EyesLookingIn

No one from management was laughing , they were laughing with Steve M. As soon as management knew they were in the building they called LP and the building Labor guy. Feeder pulls were late for both those building that I know for a fact plus both building ran more hours that nite , because they didn't let members go home. I was told that by a labor guy. Say what you want had enough its all garbage. I would post the same stuff you do if I was trying to get back in the hall. JUST RETIRE..........

lonewolf

Two men walked off the job this week at 43rd Street. I don't know details yet, but I will inform you. You better watch yourself....This idiots dont know what the *uck they are doing!!!!!!!! Wake up Tim S. You go to a meeting a fall asleep!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! What a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funwithcardboard

I have been a loyal 804 Teamster for a long time. All I know is that taking 3 kids to the doctor and getting prescriptions now cost me $105 in one visit. My BA admits he dosent really know the answers to some of the questions that we have asked him and calls to the hall do not get returned. It is very frustrating. How much time do we give this board? This board is killing us. Mgmnt laughs at what we have done to own union. We at least need some of the old board back to help right the ship! If Tony D. decides to run again, he will have my vote. Always there to answer questions and to take care of problems.

Had enough

I have been a loyal 804 Teamster for a long time. All I know is that taking 3 kids to the doctor and getting prescriptions now cost me $105 in one visit. My BA admits he dosent really know the answers to some of the questions that we have asked him and calls to the hall do not get returned. It is very frustrating. How much time do we give this board? This board is killing us. Mgmnt laughs at what we have done to own union. We at least need some of the old board back to help right the ship! If Tony D. decides to run again, he will have my vote. Always there to answer questions and to take care of problems.

I agree totally, I still go to Tony D. for questions that I need answered. He knows all the answers immediately. Except for this new medical! I had went to the doctors myself awhile ago and it hurts. I remember wanting to go for a bite or a drink on the week-end after working hard all week and I had no money left by the end of the doctors visit, once the kids were feeling better ofcourse.

funwithcardboard

I agree totally, I still go to Tony D. for questions that I need answered. He knows all the answers immediately. Except for this new medical! I had went to the doctors myself awhile ago and it hurts. I remember wanting to go for a bite or a drink on the week-end after working hard all week and I had no money left by the end of the doctors visit, once the kids were feeling better ofcourse.
We are on the same page. Just hope it gets better.

5Angels

I don't think Howie was going to screw us , this was what had to be done. What they did was allow what was going on year after year and did nothing about it and never told the membership anything.

I'm going to wait to see if someone talks to them and posts there response and if no one does. Then when they are trying to get elected for the Delegate Convention I will post what there plan was.

NOT ONE OF HOWIE AND THE BOYS DESERVES TO BE BACK IN THE HALL

So what were there plans?

ROW A

new ratings for nov-20-2010 - goes as follows 1 IS WORST 10 IS THE BEST - MY RATINGS ARE BASED ON REPORTS I GET FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS LONGTERM AS WELL AS SHORTTERM MEMBERS AND UPS MANAGEMENT PARTTIME-FULLTIME SUPERVISORS- MANAGERS -DIVISION MANAGERS ....TIM.S =2 -JIM.R-2-PETE.M=2-DAVID.friend=7 - CHRIS-S=5-NIEL.O=7-MARK.H=7-DAVE.O=1-KEN.R=3-SAM.C=4-STEVE.A=5-ANTHONY.C=3-..........

EyesLookingIn

Then go to Tony D and ask him what his medical proposal was and post it here........if he tells you he doesn't know its BS ask him , what were there co-pays , for working and retired members , when do retired members get medical , lets see if he tells you the truth.....

804brown

If Tony D. decides to run again, he will have my vote. Always there to answer questions and to take care of problems.

LOL! Run? I heard he can barely walk! LOL. ANd he will have your vote? LOL. You must have been one of those exclusive drivers who voted for Tony back in April for steward. LOL. You and the 10 others ! While the rest of your center - 49 drivers who "had enough" of Tony D-voted for the other guy!

Listen, I have a few questions I need answered too. Ask him WHY he endorsed the last two loser contracts? Ask him Why he supported Hoffa all these years? Ask him Why didn't HE tell us about the problems of the Health and Welfare Fund in 2009 or 2008 or 2007?

I hear you on the costs of going to the doctor these days. But Tony D and the old gang should take responsibility for the current mess.
"Fun", send that $105 bill to your boy Tony as well as a copy to Bill B, Angelo G, John N, and Steve M - they knew the ANSWERS to this YEARS ago!

funwithcardboard

LOL! Run? I heard he can barely walk! LOL. ANd he will have your vote? LOL. You must have been one of those exclusive drivers who voted for Tony back in April for steward. LOL. You and the 10 others ! While the rest of your center - 49 drivers who "had enough" of Tony D-voted for the other guy!

Listen, I have a few questions I need answered too. Ask him WHY he endorsed the last two loser contracts? Ask him Why he supported Hoffa all these years? Ask him Why didn't HE tell us about the problems of the Health and Welfare Fund in 2009 or 2008 or 2007?

I hear you on the costs of going to the doctor these days. But Tony D and the old gang should take responsibility for the current mess.
"Fun", send that $105 bill to your boy Tony as well as a copy to Bill B, Angelo G, John N, and Steve M - they knew the ANSWERS to this YEARS ago!
I would have voted for him for steward if I had a vote. But he will get my vote, if he runs for local office!

Had enough

LOL LOL LOL These men must be some threat! They had the face to go back win or loose! Thats more then you can say. To me that shows how strong they really are. They are not hiding on Brown cafe. They are out there to your face saying just what they are gonna do! Got that Vinny M.