Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

News out of Foster is that Tony D is very upset that some of his once use to be loyal friends are helping the BA Anthony get signatures for Sandy Pope to run for International President against Hoffa. We heard he freaked out and everyone laughed at him. Guess Tony D is backing Hoffa again. He's not making $160,000 any more so i don't think he's sending Hoffa any money this time. Word is that they have collected over 500 signatures out of Foster. Our local is tried of Hoffa anyone will be better.

EyesLookingIn

News out of 43rd st is that Danny M is second guessing making Angelo G a alt-steward just to be on Angelo's slate. Many drivers on his center and the building are still very upset , he has lost so much of the little respect he had in the building. but if your from 43rd then you already know that he is a weak , deal making steward that talks toughs but in the end talks his members into taking what ever the company wants to give them. Angelo the puppet master at his finest. Talking about puppets nothing on here from Rocky???? O yea I forgot the puppet master told him to stay away from the site.

Had enough

News out of Foster is that Tony D is very upset that some of his once use to be loyal friends are helping the BA Anthony get signatures for Sandy Pope to run for International President against Hoffa. We heard he freaked out and everyone laughed at him. Guess Tony D is backing Hoffa again. He's not making $160,000 any more so i don't think he's sending Hoffa any money this time. Word is that they have collected over 500 signatures out of Foster. Our local is tried of Hoffa anyone will be better.

TDU is too dumb to understand.......You can get all the signatures you want.....Does not mean she is getting the vote.......I am with Tony D all the way.....TDU should never come into our Union....We already are in enough trouble with Row B which is TDU.......Row B is OUT AMEN!!!!!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

TDU is too dumb to understand.......You can get all the signatures you want.....Does not mean she is getting the vote.......I am with Tony D all the way.....TDU should never come into our Union....We already are in enough trouble with Row B which is TDU.......Row B is OUT AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Ron Carey became International President of the Teamster in a large part thanks to TDU. Don't be afraid of what you don't know Tony D.......

Had enough

No one laughed at Tony D....They had admired him, he had the balls to fight on which he believes. Not like these TDU Cronies....Again who gives a :censored2: about Ron Carey. May he rest in peace...He was a good Bull *hit artist that"s all. And we are not talking about Ron...don't know why you even brought him up. "Anyway, that is why Ron Carey got banned from the Teamsters because he listened to TDU - To dumb to understand".

Many are happy one year is down......Only two years left. Maybe Tony D won't get in again, but they sure are out!!!!!

Again! I do not stand alone.....

804brown

Ron Carey became International President of the Teamster in a large part thanks to TDU. Don't be afraid of what you don't know Tony D.......
Oh, I thought TDU stood for Tony Doesn't Understand or TonyD'sUseless or Tony D's Unfit. I even heard TonysDealsUndermined his steward LiamR. When he was in, TonyD'sUngrateful, and TonyD'sUninformed, then TonyD'sUnelected and now TonyD'sUnimportant and TonyD'sUnhappy. Well after losing the latest steward election in his OLD CENTER, it was apparent that TonyD'sUnlucky and the members think TonyD'sUnworthy of their vote. When its over, it will be obvious that Tony'sDoneUnambiguously!

LOL, that was fun!

804brown

Ron Carey was not a member of TDU. I mean Tear Down The Union.

You are right, Ron Carey was not a member of Teamsters for a Democratic Union. But he was a supporter of the group and benefitted greatly from their support during his first election as well as during the UPS strike.

Tell me what is TDU's sin? What are you afraid of? Information, activism,mobilization? Empowered members offends you? Empowered members should offend and put fear into UPS management. Get over it!

On next year's election, if you're not with Sandy, you're guaranteeing Hoffa 5 more years!...It's up to you!

Had enough

Oh, I thought TDU stood for Tony Doesn't Understand or TonyD'sUseless or Tony D's Unfit. I even heard TonysDealsUndermined his steward LiamR. When he was in, TonyD'sUngrateful, and TonyD'sUninformed, then TonyD'sUnelected and now TonyD'sUnimportant and TonyD'sUnhappy. Well after losing the latest steward election in his OLD CENTER, it was apparent that TonyD'sUnlucky and the members think TonyD'sUnworthy of their vote. When its over, it will be obvious that Tony'sDoneUnambiguously!

How about TDU Tony D. Uneffected by what you say because he knows it a bunch of *hit, We know you are a TDU Crony and or with Local 804 Circus!!
Keep TDU out....It is destroying our Union!!!

LOL, that was fun!

Had enough

How about TDU Tony D. Uneffected by what you say because he knows it a bunch of *hit, We know you are a TDU Crony and or with Local 804 Circus!!
Keep TDU out....It is destroying our Union!!!

LOL, that was fun!

funwithcardboard

You are right, Ron Carey was not a member of Teamsters for a Democratic Union. But he was a supporter of the group and benefitted greatly from their support during his first election as well as during the UPS strike.

Tell me what is TDU's sin? What are you afraid of? Information, activism,mobilization? Empowered members offends you? Empowered members should offend and put fear into UPS management. Get over it!

On next year's election, if you're not with Sandy, you're guaranteeing Hoffa 5 more years!...It's up to you!

What am I afraid of....how about higher co-pays for Drs. and prescriptions, not to mention shoving it up the retirees a-holes! Go to the Dr. and it is $20 for the visit,$20 for any/each test performed (ekg,eeg etc) and $15 per prescription. Tony D. has my vote this time, I am kicking myself for not voting for him last time! VM, MC, DR and all you other two face, double crossing losers are to thank for this!

804brown

"No one laughed at Tony D.".
No one puts baby in the corner! LOL!

.".They had admired him"
Who the 12 members who voted for him for steward?

"he had the balls to fight on which he believes".
Tony was for Tony. Deal maker, not a fighter.

"Again who gives a :censored2: about Ron Carey".
You couldn't shine Ron Carey's shoes!

"Anyway, that is why Ron Carey got banned from the Teamsters because he listened to TDU "
Wrong, he got banned because he DIDN'T listen to TDU. The reformers didn't want those political hacks associated with the campaign! Ron Carey was not perfect, but he was innocent of the charges! Have some respect for the man who gave us all pride in our union! Again, you couldn't shine his shoes.

EyesLookingIn

What am I afraid of....how about higher co-pays for Drs. and prescriptions, not to mention shoving it up the retirees a-holes! Go to the Dr. and it is $20 for the visit,$20 for any/each test performed (ekg,eeg etc) and $15 per prescription. Tony D. has my vote this time, I am kicking myself for not voting for him last time! VM, MC, DR and all you other two face, double crossing losers are to thank for this!

Thanks for coming clean and showing just how clueless you are with your post. You must be from Foster. OR did Tony D offer you a spot on his slate

Tony D has your vote??? Howie and the boys ( thats Tony D also ) plan to fix the medical was worse then what it is now. Again they were waiting to get in and then tell us just like they did with the pension. What ever has to be done to put it back in the black must be done. The old board let it go down to almost nothing and said nothing. Tony M "I have checked the books and our union is strong" not his fault the medical isn't what he had to report on but they fooled all the members.....

STILL WAITING FOR A OLD BOARD MEMBER TO SAY WHAT THERE ( HOWIE AND THE BOYS ) PLAN WAS TO FIX OUR MEDICAL........

EyesLookingIn

Dont know for sure if this is a fact or not. (maybe someone can add info ) Ron Carey busted up Tony D fathers union???? just heard it from a retired 804 member..... again I don't know if this is true.....

Had enough

Well again...Ron is not here!!!!! And Howie is not here as well. Howie was a jerk that is for sure. I never defended the man. However, Everyone knows there is going be a new Board "I mean NEW BOARD" NOT HOWIE AND THE BOYS.......HOWIE HAD SAID AND DID STUPID THINGS. BUT ANYONE RUNNING ON THE NEW BOARD WILL NOT BE LISTENING TO HOWIE ANYMORE!!!! DON'T WORRY... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BLAME ANYTHING ELSE ON HOWIE....HE IS GONE LIKE RON CAREY...

NOW EVERYONE WILL SEE HOW STRONG THE BOYS WILL BE....NOT SOME DUMB*SS CRONIES........OH AND TRUST ME THEY HAVE WELL MORE THEN 10 VOTES. DO NOT GO BY THE FIRST STEWARD LOSS......THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT MY BROTHERS.

OUR LOCAL IS DESTROYED OF EVERYTHING: PEOPLE ARE SO UPSET!!!!!

HUNDREDS HAVE LOST JOBS SINCE THEY ARE IN......WE NEED MEN NOT THE "SSHOLES THAT CANT EVEN DEFEND US!!!

LETS BRING BACK THE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY LIKE I SAID HOWIE IS NOT HERE ANYMORE!!!!!!

804brown

Dont know for sure if this is a fact or not. (maybe someone can add info ) Ron Carey busted up Tony D fathers union???? just heard it from a retired 804 member..... again I don't know if this is true.....

Eyes, I think we are getting to Had Enough (aka TonyD). Think he is losing it! He writes "Hundreds have lost their jobs" LOL! Maybe he is a little confused. He must be having flashbacks to the Howie/Billy/and Tony D Show. LOL! Heard that show got cancelled last December!

EyesLookingIn

Well again...Ron is not here!!!!!to bad he was a great leader and got you everything you have today And Howie is not here as well. Howie was a jerk that is for sure. I never defended the man.funny never seen your name here complaining about him before However, Everyone knows there is going be a new Board "I mean NEW BOARD" NOT HOWIE AND THE BOYS.......HOWIE HAD SAID AND DID STUPID THINGS. BUT ANYONE RUNNING ON THE NEW BOARD WILL NOT BE LISTENING TO HOWIE ANYMORE!!!!they had there chance to speak up for the membership and said nothing cutless wimps DON'T WORRY... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BLAME ANYTHING ELSE ON HOWIE.Johnny Brown wasn't afraid to speak he mind , Howie did not have control of the Union the E board does , everything comes down to a vote and they voted with Howie...HE IS GONE LIKE RON CAREY...Our old E board destroyed our union point blank

NOW EVERYONE WILL SEE HOW STRONG THE BOYS WILL BE.you mean put another 300 members on the docket to be fired , make deals with UPS on who stays or gets fired...NOT SOME DUMB*SS CRONIES........OH AND TRUST ME THEY HAVE WELL MORE THEN 10 VOTES. DO NOT GO BY THE FIRST STEWARD LOSS......THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT MY BROTHERS.nothing has changed your boy Tony D is a joke just ask his good friends that put him in office, Tony D is all about Tony D , all he knows how to do is turn his back on his friends.

OUR LOCAL IS DESTROYED OF EVERYTHING:yes your right thanks to our old board PEOPLE ARE SO UPSET!!!!! with the way they left our local , but they made sure to get there vacation money on the way out.

HUNDREDS HAVE LOST JOBS SINCE THEY ARE IN......WE NEED MEN NOT THE "SSHOLES THAT CANT EVEN DEFEND US!!! i cant wait once they win the delegate election this board will stream roll to the 804 election.

LETS BRING BACK THE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY LIKE I SAID HOWIE IS NOT HERE ANYMORE!!!!!! thats right blame Howie , blame Howie for not standing up for the members , blame Howie for the rest of that board for not having the b@lls to fight for what is right , blame Howie for making 160,000 a year plus there matched 401k , our members will not forget just like the members all told Angelo and Tony D "sure you got our vote" until they voted. trust me everyone a foster knows what a piece of trash he is , you can fool your self all you want , he said it was a fair contract ,

heres another fact that shows the true Tony D ,,, all the members over the years that he article 7 and were put on the docket, 100's of members he never took any notes on any of the hearings with ups management NOTHING every one of those members that got fired HE never took any notes ,, are u kidding me ,, why because he cant read? or write? maybe not , try because he didn't give a sh/t,,
nothing was in the union hall this I know from 2 BA's and 1 lady that works in the hall.