Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

I am hearing this new slate of men running for the Delegates Convention is looking pretty good. THANK GOD!!!!! You see action speaks louder then words. All Row B did was talk and good talk. All their actions showed differently.

MOST KNOW THAT KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!

local804

I am hearing this new slate of men running for the Delegates Convention is looking pretty good. THANK GOD!!!!! You see action speaks louder then words. All Row B did was talk and good talk. All their actions showed differently.

MOST KNOW THAT KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!

we will see Sunday

Had enough

News Flash! Sammy C. forgot to file an Arbitration back in August. Because of his failure to do his job, a driver from Island City got a two day suspension. Tuesday morning, the driver the steward, LP and the manager went into the office. The manager told the steward, the driver is getting a two day suspension and LP is walking him out of the building right now!!!!!! :censored2:!!!!!!!. This happened because of his failure to do the job right!!!!! Another fine Job Row BBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!

Had enough

A Joke for today......Phone call came pouring in about the BIG RAT!!!

Source say the big rat was Steve A. cousin. If you remember he was the guy who ratted out the car washer in Island City......He also testified on the Company's behalf!!!!!!!!!!! Bad Choice!!!!!

Had enough

Our New President TS, walks around Island City today like a slob (Our Local leader). TS was standing next to the rat. What were they doing at Island City? The problem is in New York at 43rd Street, besides wrong building, wrong ZIP...lol.....Meanwhile they think they know what they are doing, People are laughing at them..... they even messed up that!!!!!!! Hellooooo 43rd Street needs you!!!! LMFAO

EyesLookingIn

Any building is a good building they all have season helpers still working making the wrong pay while members are laid off. Feeder guys reporting good buzz coming from all the buildings. But nothing new Had enough is clueless and has half the facts as always.... The problem is not just 43rd all the manhattan buildings had p/t time air drivers lay-ed off Xmas eve , I'm sure the rat will get there soon.......

Had enough

No Brother I am not clueless!!!!!

I have to commend your allegiance to Row B...... But what about the members??????? Now Management is taken it out on the drivers...... As far as the Rat, it should be deflated like a few of them.....
The only buzz---- is the air in your head!!!

local804

A Joke for today......Phone call came pouring in about the BIG RAT!!!

Source say the big rat was Steve A. cousin. If you remember he was the guy who ratted out the car washer in Island City......He also testified on the Company's behalf!!!!!!!!!!! Bad Choice!!!!!

You have this story all wrong sonny boy.

804brown

"As far as the Rat, it should be deflated like a few of them"

Wow, for months Had Enough was moaning and whining about them not doing anything. Now they do something big and this character is still not happy!

Hey Had Enough, did your boys Howie or Tony D or Angelo or Bill B ever demonstrate like this? The only time they ever stood outside a building was when they were campaigning FOR THEMSELVES! Truth hurts!

Eyes is right there is lots of buzz in the buildings about this! Everybody seems to want it at there building eventually. As far as management retalliating against the drivers as Had Enough thinks, well I got news for Had Enough- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS! They have been retalliating against the drivers and loaders and sorters and feeders and unloaders for standing up to UPS in 1997!

Wake up Had Enough! Give the Board some credit here. This event has management really PISSED! I hope it continues. I wonder WHICH BUILDING IS NEXT!

804brown

Our New President TS, walks around Island City today like a slob (Our Local leader). TS was standing next to the rat. What were they doing at Island City? The problem is in New York at 43rd Street, besides wrong building, wrong ZIP...lol.....Meanwhile they think they know what they are doing, People are laughing at them..... they even messed up that!!!!!!! Hellooooo 43rd Street needs you!!!! LMFAO

You know you say Tim looks like a slob, blah blah blah. Granted , he might not be the best dresser in the world, but he has a helluva lot better presence than Howie ever did. When he visits a building he actually answers questions intelligently without using the friend word every sentence. People would laugh at and make fun of Howie and Tony D and their sharkskin suits. I agree Tim underdresses abit, but I will take that anyday over the Sopranos!

local804

photo8.jpg
photo8.jpg

804Warrior

Hello happy New Year! Im new to the forums. Im happy that us as a union is taking some type of action. Does anyone know if this helped out at the facility shown??

Had enough

You know you say Tim looks like a slob, blah blah blah. Granted , he might not be the best dresser in the world, but he has a helluva lot better presence than Howie ever did. When he visits a building he actually answers questions intelligently without using the friend word every sentence. People would laugh at and make fun of Howie and Tony D and their sharkskin suits. I agree Tim underdresses abit, but I will take that anyday over the Sopranos!

I could feel your pain Row B.....Now you know how Row A felt when you ran. But things turned around again. You NEEDED TO TRY AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE WEEKEND....Believe me there is no buzz but just bad gossip about how you guys looked like idiots outside !!!!! Howie is not here and there are a lot of new men running for the Delegates Election... Look around the world.....In every business a man dresses like a man, its just professional......
Question, why do you keep bringing up Howie? HELLO!!!!!!! HE IS NOT RUNNING!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

I could feel your pain Row B.....Now you know how Row A felt when you ran. But things turned around again. You NEEDED TO TRY AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE WEEKEND....Believe me there is no buzz but just bad gossip about how you guys looked like idiots outside !!!!! Howie is not here and there are a lot of new men running for the Delegates Election... Look around the world.....In every business a man dresses like a man, its just professional......
Question, why do you keep bringing up Howie? HELLO!!!!!!! HE IS NOT RUNNING!!!!!
We bring up Howie because people like Tony D , Angelo , and the rest of the little GIRLS said nothing and stood by getting a pay check. Gutless little girls ,

NO B@LLS TO STAND UP FOR THERE MEMBERS ,DON'T BLAME HOWIE ,, JOHNNY BROWN SPOKE HIS MIND,,THEY COULD HAVE DONE THE SAME ,,, AND WHAT U THINK THEY WILL DO THAT NOW?????? THE MEMBERS KNOW THEY ARE FULL OF SH/T...

SEE U SUNDAY MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Had enough

We bring up Howie because people like Tony D , Angelo , and the rest of the little GIRLS said nothing and stood by getting a pay check. Gutless little girls ,

NO B@LLS TO STAND UP FOR THERE MEMBERS ,DON'T BLAME HOWIE ,, JOHNNY BROWN SPOKE HIS MIND,,THEY COULD HAVE DONE THE SAME ,,, AND WHAT U THINK THEY WILL DO THAT NOW?????? THE MEMBERS KNOW THEY ARE FULL OF SH/T...

SEE U SUNDAY MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!
I guess you feel threatened......I don't blame you.....Remember something, we did not know what went on behind closed doors!!!!! They acted like professionals. Not like this slate that the whole Fuc*ing Local 804 membership knows they are on a two way war, that's part of the reason they suck so much......But this much I will tell you, Tony D. got in on his own Merit.....He ran as an independent!!!!! So I would say he speaks and does what he feels is right......That is why he remained........Angelo, Tony, and John could have retired.....But they had the strength and the backbone to do what they had to do for their members....They could have collected a pension and got a easier job and walked away, but they did not!!! I have said it before this new board does not stand close to these men. The remaining men running are THUMBS UP....... The mix is just right... FIRST OF ALL THERE IS EXPERIENCE, with the NEW KNOWLEDGE of understanding the MEMBERS NEEDS, because they returned back to work connecting with the right men.... You want to say Girls.....SORRY!!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO...... AS ALWAYS!!!! I DO NOT STAND ALONE!!!! GOOD LUCK MEN!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY!!!!!!

804brown

I guess you feel threatened......I don't blame you.....Remember something, we did not know what went on behind closed doors!!!!! They acted like professionals. Not like this slate that the whole Fuc*ing Local 804 membership knows they are on a two way war, that's part of the reason they suck so much......But this much I will tell you, Tony D. got in on his own Merit.....He ran as an independent!!!!! So I would say he speaks and does what he feels is right......That is why he remained........Angelo, Tony, and John could have retired.....But they had the strength and the backbone to do what they had to do for their members....They could have collected a pension and got a easier job and walked away, but they did not!!! I have said it before this new board does not stand close to these men. The remaining men running are THUMBS UP....... The mix is just right... FIRST OF ALL THERE IS EXPERIENCE, with the NEW KNOWLEDGE of understanding the MEMBERS NEEDS, because they returned back to work connecting with the right men.... You want to say Girls.....SORRY!!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO...... AS ALWAYS!!!! I DO NOT STAND ALONE!!!! GOOD LUCK MEN!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY!!!!!!

"Tony D got in on his own"??? Really?? Tell that to Sammy C.
"He ran as an independent"??? Yeah independent of intelligence!
"He speaks and does what he feels is right" ??? Why didn't he speak out against that "fair for the times" contract? Own it Tony . It's yours baby!
"Angelo, Tony, and John could have retired" ??? Close, they SHOULD have retired. Oh that's right the MEMBERS retired them already and Tony and Angelo were once again REJECTED by their old centers last May.
"But they had the strength and the backbone to do what they had to do for the members"??? LOL They did it for themselves and their well paid jobs.
"They could have collected a pension and got an easier job"??? LOL Have you seen what Tony D's "job" is these days? I guess all that deal making with Reimo in the past really paid off!
"The mix is right"??? Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue! LOL Some mix. Who they supporting Hoffa? LOL Good luck with that!

Had enough

See your first statement, made you look bad!!!!! Everyone knows that Carey picked Sammy and Anthony beat out Sammy even with the Slate votes!!!!
That shows you that everybody can be Beat!!!!!!!

Had enough

The old board at least had the common sense not to rat on a fellow brother like Steve A. They had the knowledge to protect the members!!!!!! Not like Sammy C who forgot to file an arbitration, and a driver in Queens took a two day suspension this week and he tried to blame it on the shop steward, Thank God it was not a discharge he would have no leg to stand on!!!!!!!