Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

See your first statement, made you look bad!!!!! Everyone knows that Carey picked Sammy and Anthony beat out Sammy even with the Slate votes!!!!
That shows you that everybody can be Beat!!!!!!!

Wrong again , 900 slate votes did not count for ROW A because no one ran agaisnt them so any ballot that had the slate box checked off was voided ,, so they took away 900 votes from Sammy , Bill b , Tom C,,, Sammy came 4th in votes it was close.. But Sammy was told that there slate had won , then the rules were changed..They saw a way to scr?w Sammy and they did.... Just like Bill B and Tony D were handing out flyers together in building..... YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN....

Had enough

LMFAO-----DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN SCREW WITH THE ELECTION BALLOTS!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK......YOU ACTUALLY LET PEOPLE HEAR YOU!!!!!!! NO WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe

lonewolf

For anybody reading this site, please go to Local804 website.Row B says we dont tell the truth on the cafe. Go look at the pictures of the Rat Attack, because pictures dont lie. The rat must of attacked the members because only about 20 people were in the pictures and 10 were the board. that building has 2,500 members. Members were saying what r they doing outside they sould be inside. They look like @$$ holes. we all know who the rat really is "Mr Steve A"

Had enough

WHEN THEY SAY THERE IS A GOD THEY MEAN IT!!!!!!!
THIS IS HOW BADLY THEY WANT THIS BOARD OUT!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW ROW C FOR THE DELEGATES CONVENTION

lonewolf

JACK DIDONATO IS A TRADER---- TO THINK I HAD RESPECT FOR THE MAN!!!!!!!! OMG YOU BELONG WITH THIS ROW B CIRCUS!!! GO CLEAN UP THE GARBAGE AND :censored2: BEFORE YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE BAG!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE A FRIEND LEFT!!!! (MAYBE FRANKIE THE OTHER TRADER)

Had enough

I am sorry I missed meeting you......Glad to see you were there.......
This new board has screwed me so bad that I have to work a few more years.....
I hope things are ok for you Crash

CRASH501

I am sorry I dont understand what you mean...Do you want to explain, or am I going to be sorry???

people have accused you and lone wolf of being former board ex. board members. I am now stating you are not a former ex. board member. I was sitting behind you to the right at the meeting today.
that was a very interesting meeting , did you happen to catch the extremely verbal dispute behind you?

local804

JACK DIDONATO IS A TRADER---- TO THINK I HAD RESPECT FOR THE MAN!!!!!!!! OMG YOU BELONG WITH THIS ROW B CIRCUS!!! GO CLEAN UP THE GARBAGE AND :censored2: BEFORE YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE BAG!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE A FRIEND LEFT!!!! (MAYBE FRANKIE THE OTHER TRADER)

He is actually a very smart steward and you should be ashamed to down grade him.

local804

WHEN THEY SAY THERE IS A GOD THEY MEAN IT!!!!!!!
THIS IS HOW BADLY THEY WANT THIS BOARD OUT!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW ROW C FOR THE DELEGATES CONVENTION

What are you showing us? the nominations for the local last year was a row A show and look what happened....

EyesLookingIn

people have accused you and lone wolf of being former board ex. board members. I am now stating you are not a former ex. board member. I was sitting behind you to the right at the meeting today.
that was a very interesting meeting , did you happen to catch the extremely verbal dispute behind you?

Come on crash your smarter then that ,, He's a mouth piece for them nothing more .....and we all know that..

804brown

What are you showing us? the nominations for the local last year was a row A show and look what happened....

You are right Local. Thats what these characters are all about. Putting on a good show. Call up ALL your supporters and tell them they have to be at this union meeting and get up and cheer. A few loud angry voices, just to make Tony and company seem relevant again. LOL

They had their chance and they blew it. They made this local a shell of what it used to be under Carey. They supported Hoffa with $$ and they sold Hoffa's crappy contracts.

AND NOW THEY WANT BACK IN?? LOL! Are they nuts? Do they really think this local will ever trust them again with our future??

And what were those stewards who are running with them thinking? If you want to challenge the new board, DO IT ON YOUR OWN! Some might be decent stewards , but the top of the ticket are has beens- TonyD,AngeloG, JohnM

Tony looked old, Angelo looked the same and John you couldnt understand! LOL !
You want that going to Vegas to represent you? I dont think so!

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

I was at the membership meeting today nice turn out for Tony D and company , but what a weak slate they have , word is a lot of key stewards turned them down. Plus there is a 3rd slate out of 43rd st that will take votes away from Tony D , the way the our E Board was clapping for them looks like it was planned. It just goes to show you how smart Tim S and company are ,1 - Getting Joe C long time steward out of 43rd st very well respected 2- getting Jack D a steward out of Foster he runs the local sort and has so many friends , big following with the drivers very well respected 3 - Keith G another well respected steward out of mespeth. Tony D has no one on his slate from the island , well 1 feeder guy nice guy but waste of a pick, not very smart. Some guy Alex Z out of Spring St , I called 5 guys I know from Spring St and they all laughed and thought I was joking , I guess they needed a body he's a paper bag steward , when members have a problem at nite they all go to the driver stewards , waste of a pick , every one of there supporters what were yelling and screaming came down to the microphone yelled there problems and then Tim S answered there questions and they walked away. Again what a weak slate felt they could have done a lot better ,, we will see.......

Had enough

Of course I am a mouth piece for many members. I never denied that...I've been saying I do not stand alone !!!! I have been listening to the misery of the men.....In all my years at UPS I have never seen so many men walked out and not protected....Just today at the meeting about 20 guys stood up that lost their jobs because of these idiots.. I am a good friend of Tony D and the other guys and I am a proud supporter of them....You can write and say just what you want...LOCAL 804 EXECUTIVE BOARD IS DONE........ Even if Tony D lost (which I truly don't think so) ROW B IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!
The minute Tony D, Angelo, John and the rest got up, all the supports showed who they wanted.... You want to knock how they looked!!! You can't even try to put them down!!! Every single one of the men running are men!!! I told you it was different from the 1st stewards election....People are DONE WITH THE BOARD.....What are you saying they made people scream for them????......Where were you guys???? AW no one screamed for you.....WHY???? Did you tell them not tooooo????? Come on now!!!!! This is where you are grasping for straws....
For all the members following us on the Cafe from other Locals, and thinking how crazy we are, you probably right....But you truly do not know how this new board does nothing for us but Lie..... Our Union was stripped of everything a Union should be!!!! They are an embarrassment!!!!

GOOD LUCK ROW C !!!!!!!!!!

Had enough

To be honest Crash I was so wrapped up in the meeting I did not. But I will ask around if you like.