Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804Warrior

there was so much yelling and screaming can someone recap it all for me. who is row a,b and c. i was in the middle towards the back and it was very hard to hear with that poor excuse for a pa system. we all have to admit there has always been a few to voice their opinions but never like this. any suggestions on how to fix this??

ROW A

Today was a disgrace !!!!!!! ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS !!!!!! ATTENTION ALL 804 MEMBERS !!!! I BELIEVE WE HAVE MEMBERS OF OUR LOCAL THAT ARE SO FILLED WITH HATE FOR OUR FAIRLY ELECTED BOARD ...THAT THEY WILL DO OR SAY ANYTHING TO DESTROY THEM .... THIS IS REALLY OUT OF CONTROL... OUR FORMER VICE PRESIDENT INVITING THE BOARD TO HIS GENITALS WAS JUST CLASSLESS ... AT THIS RATE WE WILL HAVE NO LOCAL TO COMPLAIN TO !!!!! THIS WAS WHAT I CALL UNION BUSTING IN CLASSIC FORM ..............I PERSONALLY RENOUNCE ALL MY ROW A TIES !!!!! AND SHORTLY I WILL BE CHANGING MY NAME FROM ROW A !!!!!

AcesUp804

First Vinnie M then Frank friend then Jack D now Phil C aka DOG... let me tell everyone something about Phil C a shop steward out of FOSTER represents over 300 members no thats not a BEEPING type O 300 members , they love Phil because he's good at what he does , because he cares for the members like they are his own kids. Phil has backed Tony D forever done things that could have cost him his job for Tony D. There is no WHITE or BLACK or SPANISH we are all TEAMSTERS. So what does Tony D do , he takes Alphonso C over Phil on his slate, Alphonso is loyal to Tony D would gladly ask his members to vote for Tony's Slate , so who better to represents the members of Foster then a 30 year TEAMSTER like Phil ,,,SO WHY WOULD TONY ASK HIM OVER PHIL ,,,,WHY? BECAUSE HE IS A BLACK MAN.. BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD .. because when Tony D lost the stewards election 49 to 22 and it got out that he may have said some racial remarks , he needed to look good No one out of Foster deserves to be on Tony's Slate more then Phil , and if you ask Alphonso he would say the same thing , nothing against him he's a good steward that cares , but thats Tony D , what ever is good for him. No secret I don't like Tony D. The members in Foster know he is just out for himself , and yes Phil will walk around Foster and now say , I didn't want to go , thats stuff isn't for me , doesn't matter , let the young guys go,, SORRY PHIL YOU DESERVED BETTER........

AcesUp804

ROW A you are 100% right , members here like HAD ENOUGH or LONEWOLFL have a right to back anyone they want they are union paying Teamsters and I respect that but what BILL B our former VP did was a disgrace , I myself voted for him every time in the past , I have lost all respect for him ,, I'm sorry for the woman and children that had to see that. He should write a letter of apology to the hall if not be brought up on charges , I would gladly go to the hall and be a witness.

AcesUp804

there was so much yelling and screaming can someone recap it all for me. who is row a,b and c. i was in the middle towards the back and it was very hard to hear with that poor excuse for a pa system. we all have to admit there has always been a few to voice their opinions but never like this. any suggestions on how to fix this??

Well first it would help if our members understand what they were there for in the first place. Its called the Delegate Elections not I want to get rid of my E board thats 18 months from now and if it happens so be it. We need to get Hoffa out of office , we need to make sure our UNION DUES don't go up like the last time when our whole old e board voted YES , we need to make sure we don't loss our supplement rights to contract. Our old board backed HOFFA , ANGELO G , TONY D , JOHN N ,GAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO HOFFA'S SLATE ,,,,,,,, WE CAN'T SEND THEM BACK AGAIN.....

804Warrior

I understand what yesterday was about. I just couldnt hear who was Row A,B,C among other things. There were several meetings going on at one time. ACES anyone who is sent down to the convention should be properly informed of the importance of getting a qualified person to head the Teamsters. Dont you agree. Im going to start a thread to discuss what "we"(Local 804)need our potential elected Delegates to do if they are chosen to represent our Local.

Had enough

A lot of problems at 43rd Street. Men are told there is no work with 20 years in , yet they are letting people work with less years. This union is run by the company!!

AcesUp804

THIS IS WHAT TONY D SAID AT THE MEETING SUNDAY AT THE MIC,,,,

"I just have 1 question why are we using a rat to upset UPS all they will do is go after drivers"

WAKE UP TONY THEY HAVE BEEN GOING AFTER DRIVERS FOR 4 YEARS NOW ,,SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SCARED LITTLE GIRL , LETS GO BACK TO THE DEAL MAKING , YOU WERE GOOD AT THAT.

AcesUp804

Members at Foster today were shaking there heads when asked about Tony's Slate ,they can't even get 12 guys only had 11... WOW still no room for Phil C ,, well we all know Tony can't count... 10 strong stewards turned them down , thats why they had to go with safety guys and the weakest steward in Spring Street. SO TONY THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEND TO REPRESENT 804 @ THE DELEGATE CONVENTION ,, WHAT A JOKE SLATE EVEN 'had enough' WOULD HAVE PUT A BETTER SLATE TOGETHER.......

Had enough

members at foster today were shaking there heads when asked about tony's slate ,they can't even get 12 guys only had 11... Wow still no room for phil c ,, well we all know tony can't count... 10 strong stewards turned them down , thats why they had to go with safety guys and the weakest steward in spring street. So tony this is what you want to send to represent 804 @ the delegate convention ,, what a joke slate even 'had enough' would have put a better slate together.......

i am sorry to disappoint you, but i would have picked the same men!!!!!!!!!!
They could only have 5 men in their slate and they would still blow row b away !!!!! The board is done, get it!!!! Listen to the members voice!!!!!!

row c row c row c row c

packageman

How about our socalled President Tim S in front of the membership and the women and children in the audience yelling F__ __ __ k UNITED WAY Very professional. Personally I think the united way sucks too. But he could have expressed it a better way. Also he lost all control of the meeting. What ever happened to INNOCENT Tll PROVEN GUILTY. The contract says the only way you get walked out of the building is THEFT OF MERCHANDISE OR MONEY. Not the BULL these guys were fired for.
Big Deal they bought a RAT to go around with. Like the brother said how many jobs has the rat gotten BACK. Every body better stay on your toes because you won't get any help with this E Board they are totally clueless. By the way a snow storm is comming they will probably close the union Hall for two days. So dont waste your time calling the Hall

local804

What ever happened to INNOCENT Tll PROVEN GUILTY. The contract says the only way you get walked out of the building is THEFT OF MERCHANDISE OR MONEY. Not the BULL these guys were fired for.
l

Can you show me where contractually it says theft of merchandise or money please? I have seen in local 705(think it was that local) it details what instances like you state but it is not in ours. Welcome to the grey contractual area my packageman friend. There is a difference between the way you see it(us) and the way the company sees it.
btw they were getting walked out the same way when HR was there so lets not point the finger of blame just on the big man.

Had enough

[video=youtube;pXEW1qXYLhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXEW1qXYLhg"[/video]

This was e-mailed to me... I had to repost: LOL I cant take credit for it.....Dont know how to do it...[video=youtube;pXEW1qXYLhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXEW1qXYLhg"[/video]

local804

The old board ran under Row A and the new board was Row B in the general election 13 months ago. People still refer to the two different groups as A and B when they talk about each group. Row C is a new group running to the delegates convention.