Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Today was a disgrace !!!!!!! ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS !!!!!! ATTENTION ALL 804 MEMBERS !!!! I BELIEVE WE HAVE MEMBERS OF OUR LOCAL THAT ARE SO FILLED WITH HATE FOR OUR FAIRLY ELECTED BOARD ...THAT THEY WILL DO OR SAY ANYTHING TO DESTROY THEM .... THIS IS REALLY OUT OF CONTROL... OUR FORMER VICE PRESIDENT INVITING THE BOARD TO HIS GENITALS WAS JUST CLASSLESS ... AT THIS RATE WE WILL HAVE NO LOCAL TO COMPLAIN TO !!!!! THIS WAS WHAT I CALL UNION BUSTING IN CLASSIC FORM ..............I PERSONALLY RENOUNCE ALL MY ROW A TIES !!!!! AND SHORTLY I WILL BE CHANGING MY NAME FROM ROW A !!!!!

I agree, it was a disgrace. You had 3 of the old board members looking to find a way back to their old jobs. I feel their pain. They went from making $150K a year to making maybe $70-80K. They went from working 3 days a week to 5 days a week of hard labor. Now they know what it is like to live under that "fair contract for the times" . Bet you didn't see THAT coming did you Tony?
So Tony and co dusted off their expensive suits and put on a show! And with a little help from Bill B grabbing his Little B up in the cheap seats, they disrespected OUR UNION. The you tube videos don't show the thugs yelling and interupting the President's report. The video didn't show those same little band of followers get up and just leave after they put on their little show.
They weren't prepared to handle questions back at them. They only came with an agenda to attack and withdraw. They said their piece and bailed out! One lowlife even HELD his piece and walked out! Bill, you owe the membership an apology!
I guess they can't get over the fact that they lost. It just eats them up. So they grab some staunchly devoted and delusional Row A stewards to help them make another run for their old jobs. Incredible!

I agree in 2009 , we needed a change and we got it. It hasn't been perfect, but the new board are smart and straightforward. They don't lie to us and they dont sell us out and horsetrade members! Voting this same group to go to Vegas to represent us would be GOING BACKWARDS!
The members might be angry and pissed BUT THEY ARE NOT STUPID!

AcesUp804

How about our socalled President Tim S in front of the membership and the women and children in the audience yelling F__ __ __ k UNITED WAY Very professional. Personally I think the united way sucks too. But he could have expressed it a better way. Also he lost all control of the meeting. What ever happened to INNOCENT Tll PROVEN GUILTY. The contract says the only way you get walked out of the building is THEFT OF MERCHANDISE OR MONEY. Not the BULL these guys were fired for.
Big Deal they bought a RAT to go around with. Like the brother said how many jobs has the rat gotten BACK. Every body better stay on your toes because you won't get any help with this E Board they are totally clueless. By the way a snow storm is comming they will probably close the union Hall for two days. So dont waste your time calling the Hall

Howie would curse the same way , apology first. But yes it's still wrong to curse. What Billy B did was so uncalled for , looked like a desperate old man very sad to see. Where have you been for 4 years? More people have been fired in Foster under Tony D then any other building , no one was crying then.... THEY LOST THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE...... GOT CRUSHED... the first day back to Foster Tony D was telling everyone FU_K this board , he even asked all the stewards to step down , no one did..... So much for the members first.... The members all see that they are bitter and are out for themselves. DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS WILL BE THE SAME SLATE RUNNING 2 YEARS FROM NOW?? NO WAY

Had enough

Angelo, Tony D and the rest of the Delegates did not do anything wrong...They went to the meeting, sat quietly waited their turn...They themselves were overwhelmed with the response they received. They knew people were very unhappy.....but to be honest they were so honored to get the applause they received!!! What ever happened in the bleaches is not their fault....You keep on grasping for straws to knock them down... Forget it....
The Members Voice is the right Choice - Row C

EyesLookingIn

Angelo, Tony D and the rest of the Delegates did not do anything wrong."You are correct"..They went to the meeting, sat quietly waited their turn."again correct"..They themselves were overwhelmed with the response they received."False they told members that there was going to be a vote make sure you come down" They knew people were very unhappy."True"....but to be honest they were so honored to get the applause they received!!!"False all planned just remeber what happen at Local 282 HUGE turn out for ROW A.. remember how that turned out" What ever happened in the bleaches is not their fault.."True but still planned by Bill to help them , thats not his style all planned"..You keep on grasping for straws to knock them down... Forget it..."Very weak Slate , easy win for ROW B".
The Members Voice is the right Choice - Row C
THE MEMBERS VOICE WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE AND STILL IS ROW B

Had enough

BILL IS NOT EVEN APART OF THEM!!!! I heard what he did but I don't even know if it is true. He was way up in the bleaches and we could not see. But Tony and the guys were up at the microphone conducting themselves like gentlemen. All the Delegates with them are dignified and very well respected by the members. In all the years Tony, Angelo and John were in office, they have never acted any less of a professional. I do trust any choice of men they run with. This is a experience group of men to representant our Local to make the right choice for our members.

They say they are going down as a Indepentant group.

804brown

Had Enough you write, "Bill is not even a part of them"?? He IS them. When he walked out, they ALL walked out!

Tony and co had the opportunity to speak up and control their supporters but instead they allowed the disrepectful outbursts. Again, Tony and co stood by and did nothing. Some leadership. It was just like the old days back at Lo 282 when Howie would allow his supporters to harrass and disrespect the Row B guys. Did you ever hear Howie or Tony or Angelo or anyone else on the old board EVER speak up and demand dignity and respect for any Row B member walking up to the mic?

But then again, this wasn't about the membership. This day was all about Tony and Angelo and John feeling important again.

You write "they are going down as an independent group". I agree they are GOING DOWN as an independent group! Just not to Las Vegas to represent us!

Had enough

Had Enough you write, "Bill is not even a part of them"?? He IS them. When he walked out, they ALL walked out!

Tony and co had the opportunity to speak up and control their supporters but instead they allowed the disrepectful outbursts. Again, Tony and co stood by and did nothing. Some leadership. It was just like the old days back at Lo 282 when Howie would allow his supporters to harrass and disrespect the Row B guys. Did you ever hear Howie or Tony or Angelo or anyone else on the old board EVER speak up and demand dignity and respect for any Row B member walking up to the mic?

But then again, this wasn't about the membership. This day was all about Tony and Angelo and John feeling important again.

You write "they are going down as an independent group". I agree they are GOING DOWN as an independent group! Just not to Las Vegas to represent us!

Are you kidding me, Bill was up in the bleachers...

BUT, THANK YOU FOR LETTING PEOPLE KNOW NOW JUST HOW WEAK YOUR PRESIDENT IS!!!!! THIS WAS HIS NOMINATIONS MEETING, HE COULD NOT CONTROL ANYTHING!!!!! YOU JUST SAID IT, AND HE JUST PROVED IT. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS. ALL THEY DID WAS LIE WITH A GOOD CAMPAIGN MOUTH AND DID NOTHING FOR US!!!!!!!!! I ALSO GUESS YOU FEEL TONY AND MEN HAVE MORE POWER!!!!! YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR THEM TO TAKE OVER THE MEETING??????

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT HOWIE, AND BILL'S NAME IS NOT ON THE BALLOT!!!!!!!! GRASPING FOR STRAWS AGAIN???? ROW B IS DONE!!!!!

MEMBERS VOICE IS A BETTER CHOICE!!!!!!!! -------VOTE ROW C ALL THE WAY-------WE NEED STRENGTH TO PROTECT OUR MEMBERS!!!!!

packageman

Are you kidding me, Bill was up in the bleachers...

BUT, THANK YOU FOR LETTING PEOPLE KNOW NOW JUST HOW WEAK YOUR PRESIDENT IS!!!!! THIS WAS HIS NOMINATIONS MEETING, HE COULD NOT CONTROL ANYTHING!!!!! YOU JUST SAID IT, AND HE JUST PROVED IT. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS. ALL THEY DID WAS LIE WITH A GOOD CAMPAIGN MOUTH AND DID NOTHING FOR US!!!!!!!!! I ALSO GUESS YOU FEEL TONY AND MEN HAVE MORE POWER!!!!! YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR THEM TO TAKE OVER THE MEETING??????

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT HOWIE, AND BILL'S NAME IS NOT ON THE BALLOT!!!!!!!! GRASPING FOR STRAWS AGAIN???? ROW B IS DONE!!!!!

MEMBERS VOICE IS A BETTER CHOICE!!!!!!!! -------VOTE ROW C ALL THE WAY-------WE NEED STRENGTH TO PROTECT OUR MEMBERS!!!!!

packageman

YOU ARE RIGHT HAD enough UPS haS NO RESPECT FOR THIS E BOARD THEY STEP ALL OVER THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAK. WHEN A BA COMES INTO A BUILDING MANAGEMENT LAUGH AT THEM.

Had enough

[video=youtube;6KPUZ6US7tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KPUZ6US7tg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"[/video]

I wish I could take credit for this but again I can't!!!! They just keep on coming to me!!! VOTE ROW C ALL THE WAY.....MEMBERS VOICE

AcesUp804

HEY MEMBERS CHOICE ,,drop your pom-poms for on minute.... Who are you backing at the Delegate Convention , SORRY to bring it up , BUT this is what this vote is for. Are you guys backing HOFFA like Angelo , Tony and John did for years and years , they donate 5 thousand dollars to the Hoffa Slate in the past.THEY VOTED YES TO RAISE OUR UNION DUES AT THE LAST DELEGATE CONVENTION. So lets send Angelo , Tony and John back? The guys that said this was a fair contract , the guys that were willing to give up our 25 and out , the guys that were willing to give up 10 cents back to UPS. The guys that were willing to give up "coffee" our paid 15 minutes. The guys that said its OK for a part-timer to wait a year for medical and 18 months if you have a family. The guys that gave back so much in contract language. The guys that OKed a drivers break to be after 10:30 the real reason UPS was able to lay-off the air drivers. If that was still in our contract every driver would take his break at 9:30 and then they would need the air drivers. THATS WHO U WANT TO SEND THEY????? THATS WHO U TRUST????? MEMBERS VOTED OUT ANGELO , TONY and JOHN BECAUSE OF THIS ........

DON'T SELL OUT YOUR FUTURE VOTE 804 MEMBERS ROW B

Had enough

HEY MEMBERS CHOICE ,,drop your pom-poms for on minute.... Who are you backing at the Delegate Convention , SORRY to bring it up , BUT this is what this vote is for. Are you guys backing HOFFA like Angelo , Tony and John did for years and years , they donate 5 thousand dollars to the Hoffa Slate in the past.THEY VOTED YES TO RAISE OUR UNION DUES AT THE LAST DELEGATE CONVENTION. So lets send Angelo , Tony and John back? The guys that said this was a fair contract , the guys that were willing to give up our 25 and out , the guys that were willing to give up 10 cents back to UPS. The guys that were willing to give up "coffee" our paid 15 minutes. The guys that said its OK for a part-timer to wait a year for medical and 18 months if you have a family. The guys that gave back so much in contract language. The guys that OKed a drivers break to be after 10:30 the real reason UPS was able to lay-off the air drivers. If that was still in our contract every driver would take his break at 9:30 and then they would need the air drivers. THATS WHO U WANT TO SEND THEY????? THATS WHO U TRUST????? MEMBERS VOTED OUT ANGELO , TONY and JOHN BECAUSE OF THIS ........

DON'T SELL OUT YOUR FUTURE VOTE 804 MEMBERS ROW B

Blah-Blah-Blah

If you read the previous posts YOU WOULD KNOW THEY ARE GOING DOWN AS INDEPENDENTS!!!!!

YES MEMBERS TRUST THEM.......BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROW B HAS DONE NOTHING BUT GET MEN WALKED OFF THE JOB AND RAISE MEDICAL AND PRESCRIPTIONS!!!!!

"MEMBERS VOICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE-------VOTE ROW C ALL THE WAY!!!!!!"

EyesLookingIn

Blah-Blah-Blah

If you read the previous posts YOU WOULD KNOW THEY ARE GOING DOWN AS INDEPENDENTS!!!!!

YES MEMBERS TRUST THEM.......BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROW B HAS DONE NOTHING BUT GET MEN WALKED OFF THE JOB AND RAISE MEDICAL AND PRESCRIPTIONS!!!!!

"MEMBERS VOICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE-------VOTE ROW C ALL THE WAY!!!!!!"
INDEPENDENTS??? WHAT A JOKE... THEY ARE BACKING HOFFA..... RUMOR HAS IT HE IS FUNDING THEM....

Thats why they have no chance of going. This is not a vacation this is the future of our local.

ANGELO , TONY D friend'ED UP OUR MEDICAL ALL THE MEMBERS KNOW THAT.

Had enough

INDEPENDENTS??? WHAT A JOKE... THEY ARE BACKING HOFFA..... RUMOR HAS IT HE IS FUNDING THEM....

Thats why they have no chance of going. This is not a vacation this is the future of our local.
ANGELO , TONY D friend'ED UP OUR MEDICAL ALL THE MEMBERS KNOW THAT.
Oh, I think your a little crazy....lst you say that they Changed ballots so Tony can get in 13 years ago!!! Telling the members to scream for them at a meeting !!!!! lET'S SEE NOW!!!!!! THEY WERE ALL GOING AWAY IN THE FALL AND GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!! .... NOW HOFFA IS FUNDING THEM LMFAO.. What will you think of next???? :censored2: IF THEY WERE THAT GOOD, THEY MOST CERTAINLY DESERVE TO GET IN!!!! :wink2:

THE MEMBERS VOICE IS THE BEST CHOICE ROW C ALL THE WAY

lonewolf

Hand picked sergeant at arms by TS hillbilly Jim and Jim R attacked to members at the mic at Sunday nominations. I guess they could not handle Row C response. Tim S and Jim R lost total control of this Union. The meeting showed it all. Meanwhile cigar Pete sat crouched down in his seat just like the rest of them. The rat was on stage for display. you know who you are "Steve A"