Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Reports out of Island City this week, Female driver was discharged and walked off the job. Ex shop Steward Eli O. out of Queens north was also discharged. Did you see how many people stood up at the meeting Sunday, when one of the Union brothers came up to the mic and asked how many people are here and discharged and off the job? There were 20 people who stood up. The company has no respect for this board, because they do not know how to fight for us, or even run a union.

lonewolf

In the last year, three hundred members have been fired part time and full time. Thanks to TS and Circus. It looks like another 4 hundred members will be fired by the end of this year. That probably is more people that have been fired in the last 30 years. RON C. is even laughing at this circus. The show is still going on, but only for 2 more years. Where was the Carey family Sunday? Who supported this circus from the beginning. Now they are MIA after this board has disgraced their fathers name.

lonewolf

Clerks are being laid off in all the buildings. Thanks to the Circus. It is only a matter of time before they go to the car washers and porters. Even the combo guys are getting laid off. What happened to all the jobs Row B promised? Especially the 22.3 jobs. What happened to all the other things that Row B promised? Where is the 24-7 they also promised? When you call the Union Hall no one is even there. No phone calls returned. If and when they do, they dont know how to help you. Whenever it snows the Union hall is shut down. But UPS is opened. They expect us to go in when they sit home on their lazy :censored2:. After 5 the Union hall is shut down like a drum. I also called and asked for a old union rep and they took a message. LOL they do not even know who works in the office. Nobody even sees them in the building anymore. I guess they are learning from Mark H. how not to go to their buildings. When ever they show up people get fired and walked off the job. If you ask them a question all they say is the lawyer is working on it.

lonewolf

What about this Jack D from Foster? Nobody even knows who he is. I asked around and they say he is a steward for the night shift for about 10 part timers and 10 car washers. They say he is always up the company ass. He does not know the first thing about being a steward. They say all he is interested in is his commission check. Makes all kind of deals for himself. So he does not have to do work all night long. He does not care about seniority, and can not be trusted. Another clown in the Circus.

AcesUp804

What about this Jack D from Foster? Nobody even knows who he is. I asked around and they say he is a steward for the night shift for about 10 part timers and 10 car washers. They say he is always up the company ass. He does not know the first thing about being a steward. They say all he is interested in is his commission check. Makes all kind of deals for himself. So he does not have to do work all night long. He does not care about seniority, and can not be trusted. Another clown in the Circus.

I'll tell up who this Jack D is , he's a long time steward at nite that handle about 150 members very well respected by the drivers , feeder , car wash , porters , clerks , part-timers. Jack is always at every stewards and general membership meeting. Thanks to his help and other stewards in Foster , Anthony C was able get close to 600 signatures for Sandy Pope. He use to be good friends with Tony D , just like Vinnie M and Frankie friend until Tony D was done using them and turned his back on them. Anthony C and Jack D were at Foster during the week at nite talking to members and getting the word out about what this election is really about.

lonewolf

I'll tell up who this Jack D is , he's a long time steward at nite that handle about 150 members very well respected by the drivers , feeder , car wash , porters , clerks , part-timers. Jack is always at every stewards and general membership meeting. Thanks to his help and other stewards in Foster , Anthony C was able get close to 600 signatures for Sandy Pope. He use to be good friends with Tony D , just like Vinnie M and Frankie friend until Tony D was done using them and turned his back on them. Anthony C and Jack D were at Foster during the week at nite talking to members and getting the word out about what this election is really about.

Hey Vinny M you and Jack D are all washed up. You should retire so you can clean the mold in your basement. I guess you need a refill on your prozac.

AcesUp804

ATTENTION LOCAL 804 MEMBERS........ Don't be fooled this election is not about who you want to see in our union hall thats 2 years from now.This is about sending a message that we want HOFFA out. Angelo and Tony D slate will not tell you the truth they are backing HOFFA like they did for over 12 years. Angelo and Tony voted YES to raise our union dues last time they went. Angelo and Tony donate money to the HOFFA SLATE , Angelo and Tony said this was a fair contract allowed UPS to try and take our 25 and out , take our 10 cents raise back , take coffee. But it was turned down by the members even though Angelo and Tony said PLEASE VOTE YES..... Now HOFFA wants to change our supplemental so it can't hold up the International contract and take away our leverage and power.

WE CAN NOT TRUST ANGELO , TONY and JOHN TO HAVE OUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND , IF OUR MEMBERSHIP WANT THEM BACK IN THE HALL THAT VOTE IS 2 YEARS FROM NOW NOT THIS ONE.

Since the first day back to there centers all that Angelo and Tony cared about was getting back in the hall anyway how , Angelo and Tony ran for shop steward in there centers and got CRUSHED , not once did they say lets help the membership and our union against UPS , no they asked stewards to step down with they did not ,, no they rather watch it burn for there own personal gain. Angelo and Tony miss making 157,000 plus there 401k and perks........ THEY CANT RUN FROM THE TRUTH........

VOTE 804 MEMBERS , members didn't trust Angelo and Tony a year ago , don't trust them now......

lonewolf

The mold in the BASEMENT MUST BE GETTING TO YOU. GREEN JACKET MAN. I guess it more important for you to get all that anger out, then to get ride of this circus. If you had a pair of balls you would do something. why don't you just retire and do us all a favor or go work for that circus, you and Tim are friends. You kiss his ass at the picnic, i was their i saw you prozac kid. And your wrong it was 167,000 plus you jealous,resentful,envious,dog!

packageman

:sad-little:
In the last year, three hundred members have been fired part time and full time. Thanks to TS and Circus. It looks like another 4 hundred members will be fired by the end of this year. That probably is more people that have been fired in the last 30 years. RON C. is even laughing at this circus. The show is still going on, but only for 2 more years. Where was the Carey family Sunday? Who supported this circus from the beginning. Now they are MIA after this board has disgraced their fathers name.
Lonewolf you are so right. If Tim s Jim R Pete M were such great stewards why diden't he ever put the on his executive board.

804brown

:sad-little:
Lonewolf you are so right. If Tim s Jim R Pete M were such great stewards why diden't he ever put the on his executive board.

Actually, Packageman and clueless Wolf, Tim was with Ron in Washington as an organizer. Jim was asked by Ron to be on the contract negotiating committee in 1997. And Pete was asked by Ron to trustee the corrupt unions in the 1990s .They also were stewards in Local 804. That was REAL experience . They learned from the best and they are now carrying on Ron's legacy.

What has Tony D , Angelo G and John N done?? Let's see, they bankrupted our H/W funds , lied to the membership about how great a shape our pension fund was, supported Hoffa and his sellout contracts, horsetraded members behind closed doors, and allowed our once great local to be the laughing stock of the Teamsters union.
Yeah, we want THAT back?? No thanks!

EyesLookingIn

Right to trustee corrupt union officials , like Tony's father that Ron C. KICKED OUT OF THE UNION ,, THE APPLES DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.....

this is what I heard anyone ( like Tony ) have a different story?????

Still waiting on how Angelo and Tony were going to fix our Health and Welfare??????

EyesLookingIn

Oh, I think your a little crazy....lst you say that they Changed ballots so Tony can get in 13 years ago!!! Telling the members to scream for them at a meeting !!!!! lET'S SEE NOW!!!!!! THEY WERE ALL GOING AWAY IN THE FALL AND GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!! .... NOW HOFFA IS FUNDING THEM LMFAO.. What will you think of next???? :censored2: IF THEY WERE THAT GOOD, THEY MOST CERTAINLY DESERVE TO GET IN!!!! :wink2:

THE MEMBERS VOICE IS THE BEST CHOICE ROW C ALL THE WAY

Did not change ballots just did not count the ROW A Slate checked ones , like when Howie and Tony D begged Vinnie M not to run so it wouldn't take votes away from Tony D...so you answer me this each member could have voted for 3 alt-BA's Tom C got 545 Bill B got 530 , Tony D got 520 , Sammy C got 500 and Ann-marie got 450 votes .. (numbers are not exact but very close ) so out of 7,000 members thats all that voted? like 800??? 950 ballots that had ROW A SLATE checked were not counted went down as a BLANK BALLOT... ROW A SLATE WAS TOM C BILL B AND SAMMY C next was ANNMARIE 3rd was TONY D..,, Howie and the Eboards name were above tom c , bill b and sammy c but they ran unimposed... you have so much to learn.....

Had enough

Right to trustee corrupt union officials , like Tony's father that Ron C. KICKED OUT OF THE UNION ,, THE APPLES DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.....

I am really laughing now..... Tony's dad died in 1990, He was still working in the Union Hall at the time of his death. May he rest in peace. . @ss

Had enough

Did not change ballots just did not count the ROW A Slate checked ones , like when Howie and Tony D begged Vinnie M not to run so it wouldn't take votes away from Tony D...so you answer me this each member could have voted for 3 alt-BA's Tom C got 545 Bill B got 530 , Tony D got 520 , Sammy C got 500 and Ann-marie got 450 votes .. (numbers are not exact but very close ) so out of 7,000 members thats all that voted? like 800??? 950 ballots that had ROW A SLATE checked were not counted went down as a BLANK BALLOT... ROW A SLATE WAS TOM C BILL B AND SAMMY C next was ANNMARIE 3rd was TONY D..,, Howie and the Eboards name were above tom c , bill b and sammy c but they ran unimposed... you have so much to learn.....

If you knew the real story, you would know that Howie and Ron did not back Tony at all. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. Ron and Howie were backing Sammy and Bill. Like I said before he ran on his own. No one begged Vinny not to run. Maybe he had some deal with Ron or Howie. YOU CAN NOT FOOL AROUND WITH THE COUNT OF BALLOTS EITHER....PLEASE DON'T KEEP ON EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!

Had enough

Actually, Packageman and clueless Wolf, Tim was with Ron in Washington as an organizer. Jim was asked by Ron to be on the contract negotiating committee in 1997. And Pete was asked by Ron to trustee the corrupt unions in the 1990s .They also were stewards in Local 804. That was REAL experience . They learned from the best and they are now carrying on Ron's legacy.

What has Tony D , Angelo G and John N done?? Let's see, they bankrupted our H/W funds , lied to the membership about how great a shape our pension fund was, supported Hoffa and his sellout contracts, horsetraded members behind closed doors, and allowed our once great local to be the laughing stock of the Teamsters union.
Yeah, we want THAT back?? No thanks!

Row B don't have 1/4 of what Ron had as far as class and intelligance ......But I will tell you Ron was a great Bull $h*t artist and knew right where to put them....Where no members were affect by them at all.......He used everyone to his advantage..... He still felt they did not have the capabilities to be on the board. May he rest in peace, I dont like talking about the dead....

Tony , Angelo, John and the boys have done more for the members then this board. IT ONLY TOOK ONE YEAR FOR THE MEMBERS TO FIGURE IT OUT....

THIS IS A SLATE OF MEN TO UNDERSTAND OUR NEEDS FINALLY.......

LISTEN TO THE MEMBERS VOICE ...... ROW C ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! WAITING FOR A BETTER CHANGE!!!!!

funwithcardboard

FYI ....you shouldnt speak about what you dont know....Mr. Donato was employed by 804 at the time he passed. He was a good man, hard working teamster fighting for the members....I guess you are right about about 1 thing, "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree!"....