Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

If you knew the real story, you would know that Howie and Ron did not back Tony at all. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. Ron and Howie were backing Sammy and Bill. Like I said before he ran on his own. No one begged Vinny not to run. Maybe he had some deal with Ron or Howie. YOU CAN NOT FOOL AROUND WITH THE COUNT OF BALLOTS EITHER....PLEASE DON'T KEEP ON EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!
Howie didn't like Tony D the first time he ran , when he lost ,, Ron did want Sammy in the hall but Howie did not. All I know is that 900 Local 804 members vote for Bill B , Tom C and Sammy C by checking the ROW A slate box and they didn't count......

Did not know his dad passed , yes may he rest in peace... the reason I asked it was because I have heard that story for years and I know Tony D wasn't a fan of Ronnie.

EyesLookingIn

ATTENTION LOCAL 804 MEMBERS........ Don't be fooled this election is not about who you want to see in our union hall thats 2 years from now.This is about sending a message that we want HOFFA out. Angelo and Tony D slate will not tell you the truth they are backing HOFFA like they did for over 12 years. Angelo and Tony voted YES to raise our union dues last time they went. Angelo and Tony donate money to the HOFFA SLATE , Angelo and Tony said this was a fair contract allowed UPS to try and take our 25 and out , take our 10 cents raise back , take coffee. But it was turned down by the members even though Angelo and Tony said PLEASE VOTE YES..... Now HOFFA wants to change our supplemental so it can't hold up the International contract and take away our leverage and power.

WE CAN NOT TRUST ANGELO , TONY and JOHN TO HAVE OUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND , IF OUR MEMBERSHIP WANT THEM BACK IN THE HALL THAT VOTE IS 2 YEARS FROM NOW NOT THIS ONE.

Since the first day back to there centers all that Angelo and Tony cared about was getting back in the hall anyway how , Angelo and Tony ran for shop steward in there centers and got CRUSHED , not once did they say lets help the membership and our union against UPS , no they asked stewards to step down with they did not ,, no they rather watch it burn for there own personal gain. Angelo and Tony miss making 157,000 plus there 401k and perks........ THEY CANT RUN FROM THE TRUTH........

VOTE 804 MEMBERS , members didn't trust Angelo and Tony a year ago , don't trust them now......

WOW GREAT POST ,, says it all........ the vote for the hall is 2 years from now , we need to get HOFFA OUT.......

AcesUp804

Thats Tony and Angelo's plan to use this as a spring board for 2 years later. Nothing happens if they win this , they go to Vegas couple of days then go back to there route's. Funny how people are saying UPS is walking all over this board but here in Foster more members were fired in 2009 then in 2010 but thats OK...You keep showing the video from the Delegate meeting there was 200 members out of 7,000 and the supporters for Angelo's Slate were told to come down and vote LOL they didn't even know what was going on. Most members never go to that because in the past they nominate and then the meeting is over but at least they have 150 votes. Tony D won't even get 20% of the votes out of Foster , most members did not know what this vote is about , but already after 1 week the way that Anthony C and Jack D are talking to the members about getting Hoffa out and that our old E board backed Hoffa in the past and gave thousands of dollars to him , how our UNION DUES went up the last time because our union voted yes to raise them(Tony D ,Angelo )then how our old e board said it was a fair contract and wanted to get rid of coffee and 25 and out. He even says to members " if you don't like this union then vote that way 2 years from now this vote is about your family's future now" he doesn't even have to say Tony or Angelo's name ,, members know exactly what he's talking about.... 804 MEMBERS WILL WIN EASY in 2 years I don't know.....

AcesUp804

A lot of members in Foster are upset that Tony didn't ask Phil (DOG) or even Dave M two good stewards to be on his slate. but he does ask his token boy. Phil and Dave were even at the meeting and they had 1 spot open LOL THANKS GUYS , THANKS FOR BACKING ME ALL THOSE YEARS LOL i know why he didn't ask them , they didn't have a suit on LOL That Tony D is so smart 200 members in the place but he still wants to go with 11 not 12... YEA LETS SEND HIM , WHAT A JOKE

AND I KNOW PHIL AND DAVE WERE NEVER ASKED........why because they both said so.....

lonewolf

Phil and Dave will back Row C to to the hill. Vinny m. go take some more prozac. Nobody in Foster ave like you and Jack Di. You are both a joke and a sellout. Even the guys in Times Plaza voted you out. Even your wife got rid of you. You are lucky you have Jack Di as your friend. 2 :censored2:

EyesLookingIn

Thats the same way members feel in 43rd St , most are so upset that Danny Monsell-out got sucked by Angelo. We all know that Angelo is only out for himself , he also came back to his center and ran for steward and lost 52 - 19 and he cried like a baby about the vacation people that voted , not that there vote mattered. Angelo is a deal making ever since he was in a suit with the old UPS DM Tom McGuire and the 2 of them kicked off the ERI Angelo was a steward back them. To this day he kisses management :censored2:.......

lonewolf

Vinny M. you are a big Hoffa supporter. We have pictures of you with Hoffa shaking hands and hugging him in Vegas. Just give use the word and we will have them scanned. Do you want us to post them on the Browncafe for you? Dont forget you were at the convention and backed Hoffa a 100% You are a :censored2: who is very envious and jealous of this new Slate because you were never picked. Maybe you should start shutting your mouth. You are getting yourself deeper and deeper with lies.

EyesLookingIn

Phil and Dave will back Row C to to the hill. Vinny m. go take some more prozac. Nobody in Foster ave like you and Jack Di. You are both a joke and a sellout. Even the guys in Times Plaza voted you out. Even your wife got rid of you. You are lucky you have Jack Di as your friend. 2 :censored2:

I'm not from Foster but answer why Tony D would have only 11 not 12 on the slate? I mean really throw your friend a bone go to Vegas???? BECAUSE HE'S AN IDI@T AND ONLY CARES ABOUT TONY D....... ISN'T THAT RIGHT TONY aka lonewolf your name fits......

EyesLookingIn

Angelo called Joe V from 43rd St the day before the meeting at 5:30pm and asked him to run with them Joe turned him down. Tony D asked Keith G to also run and he turned him down too....

got to go ,,,, jets game GO JETS

AcesUp804

Vinny M. you are a big Hoffa supporter. We have pictures of you with Hoffa shaking hands and hugging him in Vegas. Just give use the word and we will have them scanned. Do you want us to post them on the Browncafe for you? Dont forget you were at the convention and backed Hoffa a 100% You are a :censored2: who is very envious and jealous of this new Slate because you were never picked. Maybe you should start shutting your mouth. You are getting yourself deeper and deeper with lies.

Again I'm not Vinnie M you :censored2:, everyone knows Howie didn't like Vinnie , I have more time then Vinnie plus I'm inside now.

804brown

Hmmm, "we " have pictures of you?? Interesting. Sounds like you were in Vegas too. Maybe on the OLD board?? And maybe are pissed that you got wiped out in the last election??
Also sounds like there must be pictures of TonyD and Angelo G and John N shaking hands and hugging your boy Hoffa!!

Had enough

Well I am not lonewolf or Vinny M. but I will tell you I have seen Vinny M. at the Hoffa convention supporting him! But enough of that crap for now about Vinny, we will get to him at another time.

We have much more important stuff to fix!!!!! Like our Union, but yes we have to wait the 1 year and ll months but who's counting? This new slate of men are ready to help represent us at this Convention . You really don't have to rehash the past with Howie....Tony, Angelo, John are no longer with him. Like previous posts we do not know what went on behind closed door. But you have to give credit where credit is due. That board stood strong for many years. Of course Row B will try to trash them, They have to feel threatened. Look what happened at the meeting.... The members already want them out!!!!! These guys are a much more experienced group of men!!!! Row B only got in because of Howie's remark and they had a very good campaign manager.......ROW C IS AN EXPERIENCE GROUP OF MEN!!!

I would say Row B Has shown us nothing in this last year...NOTHING!!!! SO HOW COULD YOU TRUST THEIR JUDGEMENT ?????

MEMBERS VOICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE......VOTE ROW C......ALL THE WAY

GOOD LUCK ROW C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

804brown

Angelo called Joe V from 43rd St the day before the meeting at 5:30pm and asked him to run with them Joe turned him down. Tony D asked Keith G to also run and he turned him down too....

got to go ,,,, jets game GO JETS

I heard the same. Though you might mean Joe K from 43st, a very well respected steward. Yeah, they asked many and could only scrape up 11! LOL!

To the Row C guys on this forum, face it, your boys Tony, Angelo, and John - it is over for them. We all know what they are about. And we rejected them. Calling yourselves Row C won't disguise the fact that you were the Row A guys that got beat 2 to 1 in Dec 2009!

Again, we might be angry and hate UPS for firing people , but we don't blame this new board for that and WE WILL NOT GO BACKWARDS!

EyesLookingIn

"This new slate of men are ready to help represent us at this Convention ." They are backing Hoffa and are afraid to say it , they don't care about this convention only about getting back into the hall

"Like previous posts we do not know what went on behind closed door. But you have to give credit where credit is due. That board stood strong for many years." Yes they backed Hoffa , OKed weak contracts gave them self raises and destroyed our pension and medical. Yes we will give them credit for that.

804brown

That board stood strong for many years. Of course Row B will try to trash them, They have to feel threatened. Look what happened at the meeting.... The members already want them out!!!!! These guys are a much more experienced group of men!!!! Row B only got in because of Howie's remark and they had a very good campaign manager.......ROW C IS AN EXPERIENCE GROUP OF MEN!!!

"That board stood strong for many years". Absolutely, UNTIL RONNIE LEFT, then it was all down hill! Listen, we voted Row A out NOT "because of Howie's remark" or Row B's campaign manager. LOL. We voted them out because Row A lost touch with us. They paid themselves alot of money and practically bankrupted our H/W fund as well as lie to us about our Pension funds. Yes, they had lots of experience. And where did it get us? Did that experience save the hundreds of people fired and suspended over their term? No. The horsetrading , the deal making behind closed doors, and of course the 2 sellout contracts that WE have to work under. If that is what "an experienced group of men" offer, then I say "and I don't stand alone" (LOL) THANKS BUT NO THANKS!

Had enough

lol, There you go again Ron did it alone!!!!! He was a one man Union. Oh come on He brought Howie a a few in himself. He taught them his way also!!!!!! But all you do is go on and on about how great he was........IF RON'S WAY WAS SO GRAND THEN WHY DOES ROW B SUCK????? HOW COME THERE WAS NOT ONE PERSON FROM RON'S FAMILY TO BACK THEM??????? YOU WOULD THINK THAT FOR THE WAY THEY HONOR HIM ONE PERSON WOULD BE THERE FOR YOU!!!!!! WHY ARE MEMBERS HANGING BANNERS OUT ON THE LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY???????. ANOTHER ONE JUST WAS HUNG...........

THOSE MEN COULD OF RETIRED COLLECTED A PENSION AND GOT ANOTHER JOB.........BUT THEY STAYED!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD SAY THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR MEMBERS..........THEY KNEW THE MEMBERSHIP WOULD BE IN DEEP TROUBLE WITH ROW B.......... IT ONLY TOOK 6 MONTHS BEFORE EVERYONE WAS SORRY!!!!!!!

local804

.IF RON'S WAY WAS SO GRAND THEN WHY DOES ROW B SUCK????? HOW COME THERE WAS NOT ONE PERSON FROM RON'S FAMILY TO BACK THEM??????? YOU WOULD THINK THAT FOR THE WAY THEY HONOR HIM ONE PERSON WOULD BE THERE FOR YOU!!!!!!

Not one person from his family to back them? You post a lot of BS on this site and really have no clue what you are talking about. You really need to open your eyes

Had enough

I am sorry you disagree with me, but the truth is that this Election is not about Ron or Howie. But that is all Row B and Vinny M talk about......Just being sarcastic about family being there. "NATURALLY " IF HE IS NOT THERE...... They keep on holding on to his name in hopes of something. They are not even 1/4 of the man.....He only is a memory !!!!!! He is not there anymore. And Howie retired, gone also!!!!

I do know what I am talking about...This is what most of the members feel. They got in on Ron words and his ledgend BUT COULD NOT DELIVER ONE THING THEY SAID......ALL THEY DO IS LIE TO COVER THEIR NON-EXPERIENCED :censored2:!!!!!!

MY EYES ARE OPEN, I AM ONLY SPEAKING FROM THE HEART OF THE MEN!!!!!!! THEY ARE ANGRY AND SCARED OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR UNION. THEY ALL SAY WHAT A MISTAKE WE MADE AND HOW SORRY WE ARE NOW!!!!!!

WE NEED ROW C TO REPRESENT US AT THIS CONVENTION-----THEY ARE MORE EXPERIENCED TO HELP MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

AGAIN!!!! I DO NOT STAND ALONE!!!!!!

ROW C--------- IS THE MEMBERS VOICE----------ROW C

local804

I am sorry you disagree with me, but the truth is that this Election is not about Ron or Howie. But that is all Row B and Vinny M talk about......Just being sarcastic about family being there. "NATURALLY " IF HE IS NOT THERE...... They keep on holding on to his name in hopes of something. They are not even 1/4 of the man.....He only is a memory !!!!!! He is not there anymore. And Howie retired, gone also!!!!

I do know what I am talking about...This is what most of the members feel. They got in on Ron words and his ledgend BUT COULD NOT DELIVER ONE THING THEY SAID......ALL THEY DO IS LIE TO COVER THEIR NON-EXPERIENCED :censored2:!!!!!!

MY EYES ARE OPEN, I AM ONLY SPEAKING FROM THE HEART OF THE MEN!!!!!!! THEY ARE ANGRY AND SCARED OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR UNION. THEY ALL SAY WHAT A MISTAKE WE MADE AND HOW SORRY WE ARE NOW!!!!!!

WE NEED ROW C TO REPRESENT US AT THIS CONVENTION-----THEY ARE MORE EXPERIENCED TO HELP MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

AGAIN!!!! I DO NOT STAND ALONE!!!!!!

ROW C--------- IS THE MEMBERS VOICE----------ROW C

I am sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. This is what most the members feel? are you out of your mind?
Maybe you and your crew feel this way but I am sure you have no access to the 7k plus members opinions. I personally have met a few of the Carey family at the Union Hall and it was AFTER the election.
Here is a letter written by the Carey family:

The family of Ron Carey wish to extend our sincere gratitude and appreciation to all those who honored and paid their respects to Ron. Our loss is overwhelming as well as yours. Your kind words and thoughts of Ron on the 804 Members United and TDU websites touched all our hearts, as well as the kind and loving thoughts from those who attended his services. Life without him will be unimaginable. He will forever be in all our hearts.
We are sure Ron was looking down at all the TRUE TEAMSTERS and friends that had the courage and loyalty to pay their respects from across the country. But especially the brothers and sisters from the local that always was number one in his thoughts, fights and heart–LOCAL 804– and telling you all to never forget what can be achieved by standing united and standing up for your rights. And reminding all of you that your union officials should always be “PUTTTING THE MEMBERS FIRST”.
We especially like to thank Tim S and Jim Reynolds for all they have done through our time of sorrow and for all they done in the past, as well as the other members of 804 Members United who are too many to mention, for keeping Ron’s name and beliefs alive and not giving in to the “OLD GUARD”. May God bless you and your families through this New Year.

I respect the fact that you have your opinion but I will be damned if you are the speaker for thought process of this local.