Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Oh yes I do!!!! You are twisting the whole story around or you truly don't under the many members.......Yes, you are right!!!! I am sorry!!! not every single member feels the way I do. But a lot do now!!!!!! Things have changed so much this last year and many are very upset!!!!!!!!! I am the lst one to say respect the dead.....I do sympathize with the family for their loss.....I am sure they meant all their kind words.

BUT ROW B IS NOT AT ALL LIKE RON------NOT IN THE LEAST!!!!!!

THE MEMBERS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PAST

THEY CARE ABOUT NOW!!!!!!! LISTEN TO THE MEMBERS VOICE!!!!! THEY ARE SPEAKING OUT!!!!!

I respect your opinion also......But I will be damned if you twist my words!!!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

Oh yes I do!!!! You are twisting the whole story around or you truly don't under the many members.......Yes, you are right!!!! I am sorry!!! not every single member feels the way I do. But a lot do now!!!!!! Things have changed so much this last year and many are very upset!!!!!!!!! I am the lst one to say respect the dead.....I do sympathize with the family for their loss.....I am sure they meant all their kind words.

BUT ROW B IS NOT AT ALL LIKE RON------NOT IN THE LEAST!!!!!!

THE MEMBERS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PAST.......

THEY CARE ABOUT NOW!!!!!!! LISTEN TO THE MEMBERS VOICE!!!!! THEY ARE SPEAKING OUT!!!!!

I respect your opinion also......But I will be damned if you twist my words!!!!!!!

The members did speak they voted to have a whole new board and throw out the old board every one of them , now you think because members that deserve to be fired are getting fired the whole local is upset?

When Row A Howie and the girls friend'ed up our pension , 800 union members show up at Local 282 for the general membership meeting half could not get in to the building.

But last Sunday you had 200 people at that meeting and 150 were upset , why were there only 150 and not 1,000 if every one is so upset like you say. The 150 that were there came because they were told they would be able to vote or they were your supporters.

You have no creditably what so ever when you blame this board for the problems with our medical , they went from a 33 million surplus to 4 million but thats not Row A fault

Howie , Angelo and Tony's plan to fix our medical was even worse then we have now , people don't believe you because you are so one sided.

Can't wait to watch you run and hid when members voice gets crushed

All ready Angelo is telling people in 43rd its not about this election it about steps to get back in ,LOL, what a cop-out.....

Had enough

Twist your words? Lol
Get your facts correct first then you can distort them.

I see there is a new topic!!!!! Where is Local 804 !!!! You can distort.....We have it straight!!!

You too eyes,, Blah, Blah Howie, Howie, Howie.. Only time will tell.....

I like this new topic!!!!

ROW A

I just got word that ups upper management are logging on to this site the :~(brown cafe:~( and they are throwing gasoline on the fire which is our union !!!!!!!!!!!! Guys your only helping to weaken your union ...... We must respect the results of the election !!!!!!We must stand behind our board for now please !!! In 18 months make your case ... BUT FOR NOW SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!!! WISE UP AND LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DOING !!!!! UPS MANAGERS STICK TOGETHER FOR THE MOST PART WE COULD LEARN A LESSON .... UNITY FOR NOW !!! PLEASE !!!

AcesUp804

AcesUp804 I don't know where you get your info from just like you said Tony D father was removed by ron which was not true.

WOW talk about a day late or a dollar short ,, I said thats what I heard for years that Ron helped force him out of his local. I even said "if anyone knows different let me know" I'm around over 25 years a lot of stories some true some not.... The reason I asked is because I know Tony doesn't like Ron.

Had enough

I just got word that ups upper management are logging on to this site the :~(brown cafe:~( and they are throwing gasoline on the fire which is our union !!!!!!!!!!!! Guys your only helping to weaken your union ...... We must respect the results of the election !!!!!!We must stand behind our board for now please !!! In 18 months make your case ... BUT FOR NOW SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!!! WISE UP AND LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DOING !!!!! UPS MANAGERS STICK TOGETHER FOR THE MOST PART WE COULD LEARN A LESSON .... UNITY FOR NOW !!! PLEASE !!!

I do hear what you are saying, But how can you expect us to respect our UNION, when they have done nothing???? You get what you give!!!!!
You are so right it is very sad......But we have to fend for ourselves.......

AcesUp804

Had enough you say you tell the truth ,, well comment on this......

The real reason the Part-Time Air Drivers are all laid off is thanks to Howie and the girls. Local 804 USE to have language in our Supplemental Agreement saying package drivers can take a 20 minute break before 10:30 but our old board gave it away now it says no break prior to 10:30 if the break will result in service failures of Next Day Airs. What a bunch of idi@ts..... like Anthony C is telling members in Foster " if we still had that language and they tried to lay-off air drivers , packages drivers would all take there break before 10:30 forcing the company not to have lay-off if they wanted to make service" So if your a layed off air driver make sure when you see TONY D , ANGELO G , JOHN N , BILL B , STEVE M , you tell them thanks , thanks for not protecting us , just like the CLERKS are all saying THANK YOU for having such S|T LANGUAGE about our lay-offs.

AND YOU THINK THEY SHOULD GO TO THIS CONVENTION? YOU THINK THEY WILL SUPPORT US ? YOU THINK THEY CARE? B.S.

ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THERE OLD SALARIES $167,000 DOLLARS , NOTHING MORE

VOTE B , VOTE 804 MEMBERS.

Had enough

Please stop calliong them RowB..... They are our executive board if you like it or not. There is no such thing as rowA. Has beens and never ever will be again. Time to move on brother.

OK I will call them our Executive board if it makes you happy!!!!
You also are right there is no Row A

BUT WE NOW HAVE
ROW C - THE MEMBERS VOICE
:rofl:

We are moving on!!!!!!

ROW A

I do hear what you are saying, But how can you expect us to respect our UNION, when they have done nothing???? You get what you give!!!!!
You are so right it is very sad......But we have to fend for ourselves.......
any ideas ????? things they can do to make things better

AcesUp804

That was good

Saturday morning at Tony D's house , put on that 1,000 suit that doesn't really fit anymore go to the bagel store come home listen to Italian music and cry in his expresso.......

yelling out "Howie you :censored2: you promised me I'd be in the hall forever and ever now I'm a nobody plus I don't look good in brown" LOL