Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

That was good

Saturday morning at Tony D's house , put on that 1,000 suit that doesn't really fit anymore go to the bagel store come home listen to Italian music and cry in his expresso.......

yelling out "Howie you b@stard you promised me I'd be in the hall forever and ever now I'm a nobody plus I don't look good in brown" LOL

I wonder if he can still afford the expresso, after spending a $1,000 for a suit!!!! LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MEMBERS VOICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.....

VOTE ROW C - ALL THE WAY - "Its time to move on"

804brown

I wonder if he can still afford the expresso, after spending a $1,000 for a suit!!!! LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MEMBERS VOICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.....

VOTE ROW C - ALL THE WAY - "Its time to move on"

LOL, "Row C -All the Way"??? Hmm. That sounds alot like "Row A All The Way". I still see those poll signs around. Didn't we already "move on" from those guys ??
And if you were at nominations, it didn't sound like the "members voice". It sounded more like members NOISE!

804brown

how about you look through the contract and see what language we can fight ups with .
the executive board are only as strong as the members.

I agree.The UNION, as a collective, is only as strong as its members! The 11 or 12 or 13 of them in the hall cannot solve all our problems alone. Along with strong activist stewards willing to go above and beyond, and 7000 members behind them willing to stand up for themselves and get involved and learn what's in the contract and work to enforce that contract. And yes it means coming to union meetings (we only have 4 per year), attending educational meetings, and coming in a little earlier to have a parking lot meeting before work. Being in a union means ACTING like a union- acting as ONE. Calling the new board names at this point only harms our SOLIDARITY and makes us weaker. In 2 years we can have that discussion. Right now UPS has put a target on ALL of our backs. A divided union only helps them win. Try , honestly try to put the health of our union ahead of any personal ambitions some members may have.

lonewolf

That was good

Saturday morning at Tony D's house , put on that 1,000 suit that doesn't really fit anymore go to the bagel store come home listen to Italian music and cry in his expresso.......

yelling out "Howie you b@stard you promised me I'd be in the hall forever and ever now I'm a nobody plus I don't look good in brown" LOL

The mold is finally getting to your brain. You should start taking extra does of prozac.

lonewolf

The word is up in mt.Vernon that the Executive Board has done nothing to get Tony L. job back. The division manager told Tony L. and the shop steward that the rat was the reason he was fired. Because of the rat he was almost not brought back. Sources say, he was only brought back because of outside sources. Once again, this Executive Board has done nothing. Open invitation to ask Tony L. the true story. The executive board has no Integrity for them to post false information.

lonewolf

While drivers are getting laid off in Long Island and clerks are being laid off all over, this executive board is standing outside buildings handing out flyers with lies on them. Shouldn't they be inside buildings handling all the problems, instead of backing up Sandy Pope who is TDU? Meanwhile they go around saying they are not TDU. Remember TDU means to dumb to understand.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

While drivers are getting laid off in Long Island and clerks are being laid off all over, this executive board is standing outside buildings handing out flyers with lies on them. Shouldn't they be inside buildings handling all the problems, instead of backing up Sandy Pope who is TDU? Meanwhile they go around saying they are not TDU. Remember TDU means to dumb to understand.

Wouldn't that be TTDU?

EyesLookingIn

The word is up in mt.Vernon that the Executive Board has done nothing to get Tony L. job back. The division manager told Tony L. and the shop steward that the rat was the reason he was fired. Because of the rat he was almost not brought back. Sources say, he was only brought back because of outside sources. Once again, this Executive Board has done nothing. Open invitation to ask Tony L. the true story. The executive board has no Integrity for them to post false information.

Sorry but he was fired BEFORE the rat was out there or even in Mespeth.
STOP crying TONY D your done , But I will fax what you posted to the union and tell Tim S that I feel he should call Tony L and ask him if it was true. If it is true then 804 can file a charge with the NLRB. But knowing Tony L like I know Tony L he will say it never happen.

EyesLookingIn

Tell us what the lies are???? Hey Tony D ask one of your kids what GOOGLE is and read up on TDU , or have your kids read it to you , never to late to learn something.....

804brown

While clerks being laid off is new (and frankly self-inflicted by guys doing the job in 6hrs), drivers on the island have been laid off before right after Christmas EVERY YEAR for the past several years. Even during the summer of 2009 drivers got sent to Foster and Island City. So let's not rewrite history here.

lonewolf

Vinny M. cant control himself. I love just getting to you Vinny. You are the talk of Foster ave. Everyone know that you hate Tony D and would say anything. You are the easiest target around. Enjoy your Saturday night. I know I will.

804brown

Vinny M. cant control himself. I love just getting to you Vinny. You are the talk of Foster ave. Everyone know that you hate Tony D and would say anything. You are the easiest target around. Enjoy your Saturday night. I know I will.

So, 3 people responded to your post. Upstate, Eyes and me. Who are you calling Vinny? Are we all Vinny? Obsessed?
So, tell us how long have you been experiencing feelings of Vinnaphobia! LOL

EyesLookingIn

This is what UPS members in the Central States all got in the mail changes to there pension

1. Minimum Retirement Age 57 (effective July 1, 2011).​
No Participants,
including those covered by a collective bargaining agreement under the "Primary
Schedule" of the rehabilitation plan, will be allowed to retire prior to achieving age 57,

except for Participants who commence receipt of retirement benefits on or​
prior to that date.

There pension is now run by UPS thanks to Hoffa and Gegare

One of the many reasons why our E Board is going to back Sandy Pope.

Angelo G , Tony D and John N are all on record not backing Sandy , so now they are telling members they want to go as independents and make up there mind there. Just a total LIE. Angelo G and Tony D have in the past giving Hoffa thousands of dollars for the Hoffa Slate. This is just a couple of reasons the members at 804 wont send them.

VOTE ROW B 804 MEMBERS

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I've been hearing a lot of talk about brown cafe in my building, even over heard the BA talking about it with a fellow driver.
So I decided to take a look,... Couldn't help but register after reading some of these posts.

Lets start off with, 7yrs on the job, I voted for our E Board, and boy what a mistake. They promised a lot and have done nothing.

1. More sups working - they promised surprise building raids, what a joke.
2. Most discipline taken than ever before - they promised tough, but fair contract enforcement - I have not seen anything tough from these guys.
3.Hire professionals to audit our Funds - they promised to defend our pension, Health and welfare AND RETIREE benefits, with no surprise cuts - they have increased our Health and Welfare, Even raised Retiree medical with a 10% increase every year, Basically every retiree and future retiree's pension has been reduced. How much did Tim get under the table for that one, They did not mention that 10% increase in the news letter they mailed out, oh sorry it was all the way at the bottom, where you needed a microscope to see it. What #@K is that about. Now how are we going to retiree without a fixed income. Thank god I have a lot more time go and the next New E-board can fix that for us. ( if i dont get fired by then) What kind of professionals did they hire, what a waste of union funds.

The list goes on with the others promises, anyone with any common sense knows they were full of @t - and any supporters they still have must have there heads examined.

The only thing this E Board did do, is honor Ron Carey, which I don't mind but that was easy to do. I heard he was a good leader so why are you guys so awful.

I supported you guys and you let me down, and others that I know down, but this is why we are not voting for those guys any more. I am afraid of the mess they will make in our up coming contract. I'm sure with these guys in charge, I will be paying my own medical soon in the next contract..

Got to go for now, Lets Go Jets

VOTING FOR ROW C

EyesLookingIn

mistakevotingforthiseboard if you are new then welcome very good post and what you say is true. but I'm sorry to say you are wrong about this vote what you are complaining about is the vote 2 years from now. Why did you vote for row B you voted for them the same reasons we all did , our old board not telling us the truth , our old board telling us to vote on a bad contract ,not protecting our members with better contract language like the clerks and car washers or the p\t air drivers that a change in our supplemental open the door to laying them all off , our old board destroying our medical and pension , our old board giving money to Hoffa and endorsing him , our old board giving back 25 and out , coffee , 10 cents but was stopped by the members , our old board all voting yes to raise our union dues from 2 times to 2 1/2 times, raising there salaries from 130,000 to 167,000 whiles we were all getting split raises.

This vote is to get Hoffa out of office plan and simple , this vote is to make sure we send people that will have our best interest in mind , this board will go there and not support Hoffa , we need an International President that will fight for us not kiss UPS @ss.

Believe me my brother when I tell you your not along this board is having problems mostly because UPS wants Hoffa to stay as President and will do every thing in there power to get this board out. BUT that VOTE IS IN 2 YEARS if row C goes to Vegas after 4 days they come back and go to work you will still have the same E BOARD. The facts are there we can not trust ROW C to speak for our local in 2 years if members are still upset then vote them out , now is about YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S FUTURE not who's in the hall. GOD BLESS GO JETS

tieguy

Banned
I think I'm now good for five threads that have been closed usually when I had some whiner by the throat as I did with Crash.

Meanwhile this thread with its third grade union rhetoric continues without abatement. I'm sure most of 804 members are hard working fairly intelligent upsers. this thread though seems to have attracted those members of 804 that make cavemen look like Einstiens.

If there is any integrity on this board then this thread and the many others that crop up under other pretenses will get closed down.

AcesUp804

I think I'm now good for five threads that have been closed usually when I had some whiner by the throat as I did with Crash.

Meanwhile this thread with its third grade union rhetoric continues without abatement. I'm sure most of 804 members are hard working fairly intelligent upsers. this thread though seems to have attracted those members of 804 that make cavemen look like Einstiens.

If there is any integrity on this board then this thread and the many others that crop up under other pretenses will get closed down.

funny :)