Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Well for the first time I have to say I am speechless! I guess you guys are happy lol....I could have not said it any better myself....

You may say its me if you want !!!! But its not!!! I wish I could write like him.

Again, Thanks for the support my brother!!!
:bow::bow::bow:

Members Voice is the Right Choice

VOTE ROW C - ALL THE WAY!

local804

Hey Loco 804, You must be on Eboard I voted for. I can teach you a couple of things if you like. Just take notes thats all your good for.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh rookie, I will have my pen and pad ready. I am always up for some learning, knowledge is power. Not on any board at the moment..... ps there is a lot of trash about Sandy going around, would you expect any different at this time? Have a good night.

Had enough

LOL. Thanks for the laugh rookie, I will have my pen and pad ready. Not on any board at the moment..... ps there is a lot of trash about Sandy going around, would you expect any different at this time? Have a good night.

You are so right there is a lot of trash said around about a few more as well.....what would you expect??? Right???

But actions speaks louder then words ---- Our board showed us the crap!!!!

He does not sound like a rookie to me!!! I guess you have to put him down, he figured you out!!

EyesLookingIn

EyeLookingIn, I see we both agree that our Eboard is not fit for the job. I voted for them for some of the reasons you mentioned, however I see now that there was a lot false propaganda going around and I was fooled into believing it. Now that was the past and I am looking into the future and will make the right choice in less than 2yrs to correct my Mistake Voting 4 this Eboard

I understand what the Delegates convention is, and im voting for Row C

Hoffa does need to go, but I dont agree with your choice of Sandy. If she was running for a eposide of baywatch then perhaps she would get my vote. How much do you know about her, I've heard she organizes immigrants who are not American citizens with no legal documention. She even got them fired when there employers got wind of it. Thats jobs being taken away from American citizens. She will have your job replaced with a immigrant. She's even trying to get laws passed to protect non american illegal workers...

Also how far is Local 804 from local 805 - about 8 mins away, I think theres a conflit of interest there, how much did Tim getting for our signatures.

VOTE ROW C
Sorry I don't agree with you that this board isn't fit for the job. Please tell me since you know so much what they can do better?? They follow the contract , UPS breaks the contract so an arbitrator has to say who's right , thats the contract. Sorry they don't make deals like ROW A did in the past.

Tell me what were you fooled into that this was a fair contract? that we should have giving up 25 and out? that getting strong language about GPS doesn't matter? that giving up coffee and 10 cents to the unborn is OK?? That destroying our medical and pension is OK?? That voting yes to raise our dues and giving money to Hoffa was OK??? Not protecting our Clerks Carwashers and Air drivers is OK?

and why because you don't feel your getting the 24/7 ? they promised surprise building raids,,they promised to defend our pension, Health and welfare AND RETIREE benefits, with no surprise cuts --- sorry thats a lie they have defended our pension health and welfare was in arbitration when they got in office thanks to ROW A,,

I like how when you talk about Sandy you put "I've heard " I've heard that Howie and the boys all got money for not changing investors when our pension fund was taking a nose dive...see how easy it is .....but Had enough always put "I've heard "

Any member would rather have what ROW B as done over ROW A and this vote will show it ,, lets see you answer that honestly or just change your name again..

Don't come to a gun fight with a knife ,, here ends the lesson..... hurry up go into management they need ball washers like you.....

local804

You are so right there is a lot of trash said around about a few more as well.....what would you expect??? Right???

But actions speaks louder then words ---- Our board showed us the crap!!!!

He does not sound like a rookie to me!!! I guess you have to put him down, he figured you out!! your credit was shot a long time ago pal.

I don't have to put anyone down, its not my style and its not correct. You on the other hand have been caught in so much trash you posted on here its not even funny anymore.

local804

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. As a legal term, "hearsay" can also have the narrower meaning of the use of such information as evidence to prove the truth of what is asserted. Such use of "hearsay evidence" in court is generally not allowed. This prohibition is called the hearsay rule.

wiki

local804

Also how far is Local 804 from local 805 - about 8 mins away, I think theres a conflit of interest there, how much did Tim getting for our signatures.

VOTE ROW C

Because they both have offices in Island City????, thats a conflict of interest? What about Billy B and Capt Kirk? What reason would you say is a conflict??????? I would love to hear this one.....

AcesUp804

Sorry I don't agree with you that this board isn't fit for the job. Please tell me since you know so much what they can do better?? They follow the contract , UPS breaks the contract so an arbitrator has to say who's right , thats the contract. Sorry they don't make deals like ROW A did in the past.

Tell me what were you fooled into that this was a fair contract? that we should have giving up 25 and out? that getting strong language about GPS doesn't matter? that giving up coffee and 10 cents to the unborn is OK?? That destroying our medical and pension is OK?? That voting yes to raise our dues and giving money to Hoffa was OK??? Not protecting our Clerks Carwashers and Air drivers is OK?

and why because you don't feel your getting the 24/7 ? they promised surprise building raids,,they promised to defend our pension, Health and welfare AND RETIREE benefits, with no surprise cuts --- sorry thats a lie they have defended our pension health and welfare was in arbitration when they got in office thanks to ROW A,,

I like how when you talk about Sandy you put "I've heard " I've heard that Howie and the boys all got money for not changing investors when our pension fund was taking a nose dive...see how easy it is .....but Had enough always put "I've heard "

Any member would rather have what ROW B as done over ROW A and this vote will show it ,, lets see you answer that honestly or just change your name again..

Don't come to a gun fight with a knife ,, here ends the lesson..... hurry up go into management they need ball washers like you.....

friend'em A ,TY EYES , I will sleep well

ROW B 804 MEMBERS

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

'
It is amazes me how fast you can forget, just look at your prior posting where you stated " mistakevotingforthiseboard if you are new then welcome very good post and what you say is true. ( enough with this small talk ) I'm not going to repeat myself and waste BrownCafe's memory on there web servers. By the way the defination of web server is: content that can be accessed through the internet. Thats your lesson for the day. LOL

Ok lets get to the real good stuff, I'v heard, now will be you've heard and the members will soon now hear. You see, I always come to a gun fight with a paper clip and a rubber band, I save my guns for the real scary people... LOL

Your answer to your question is attached below...
[video=metacafe;5854829/sandy_pope/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5854829/sandy_pope/[/video]
VOTE ROW C

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. As a legal term, "hearsay" can also have the narrower meaning of the use of such information as evidence to prove the truth of what is asserted. Such use of "hearsay evidence" in court is generally not allowed. This prohibition is called the hearsay rule.

wiki

Ok Loco 804,

Looks like its your turn, its kinda late so I'll keep it short, " hearsay evidence " you requested.

Sweet dreams, XOXO LOL

[video=metacafe;5854829/sandy_pope/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5854829/sandy_pope/[/video]

VOTE ROW C

EyesLookingIn

[video=youtube;3psHlSAVIUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3psHlSAVIUA[/video]

nice cut and paste job , here is the whole video ,, no one knows if they are legal or not since they have papers....
ITS A GUN FIGHT.......VOTE ROW B 804 MEMBERS UNITED

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

[video=youtube;3psHlSAVIUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3psHlSAVIUA[/video]

nice cut and paste job , he's the whole video ,, no one knows if they are legal or not since they have papers....
ITS A GUN FIGHT.......

Hey Eye Ball,

Even after watching the whole video, you still don't understand, maybe you should get your ears checked

Thanks for sharing the whole video, now there's more to talk about. I was saving it for another post, LOL
Didn't I teach you something about wasting memory, I can see it will take a little more time to get you to listen. You get a friend on this lesson

LOL

VOTE ROW C

EyesLookingIn

Just like Had enough , you don't answer the question's in my post , you just move on ,, to easy..i totally set you up...like I have posted before , you start out good but then you fall back into your old self. Keep trying.......

Full Time Driver out of Melville 20 yrs like reading this and we talk about it during lunch. Most of my center thinks that members of our old board are running for selfish reasons never once wanted to help our new board or help us. Melville is Voting 804 MEMBERS UNITED. even Pat D old board member said better future with this board.

Had enough

LMAO Eye Ball, I like that name. It kept him up all night that he had to create a new name! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

MEMBERS VOICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
VOTE ROW C - ALL THE WAY!!!