Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

scoobypanda

pat d never said "better future with this board"
Full Time Driver out of Melville 20 yrs like reading this and we talk about it during lunch. Most of my center thinks that members of our old board are running for selfish reasons never once wanted to help our new board or help us. Melville is Voting 804 MEMBERS UNITED. even Pat D old board member said better future with this board.

Had enough

I join Brown Café at 2 am and posted at 2:13 am, my first post did not have to be OK or wait a day like said earlier. Mistakevotingforthisboard maybe your just special LOL

Welcome to the cafe!! I am glad you had no problem. Gee do I know you? You sound so familiar.

Maybe YOU GOT ON because what you say does not take to long to process!!!!!

LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MEMBERS VOICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
VOTE ROW C - ALL THE WAY!!!!

joseph

wow retired member it really hurts to hear how clueless you are..... but its not your fault thanks to row A
keep blaming row A as.ho... Now that you have your row b in, what are you going to do. write your grievances on the brown cafe, you wimp, grow a pair and put your signature on a grievance.

joseph

That is really good, Melville drivers like to read brown cafe. You voted in a porter for president, local 804 is done, finished. The company is running this union, your row b boys are in way over their heads.

joseph

I can't wait till I get the IRS report on our new E-board salaries. How much you want to bet TDU will not post them on their 100,000.00 dollar club. Those s..bags screwed up our union. The company is laughing at us for voting these guys in.

joseph

Tim S said at our latest general membership meeting held on 1-11. That Row A, E-board voted to raise our union dues. That is a lie, no one votes on that, it is in the IBT by-laws 2-1/2 hours of our pay go's to the union every month, so if you get a raise in pay, your dues will go up.

EyesLookingIn

First off remember one thing I'm from 43RD St I hate Long Island runners , second Pat D is a piece of cr@p union buster. So disagree with me all you like , everyone is entitled to who whey want to vote for , I have one name and one name only. but I could careless what anyone thinks....

EyesLookingIn

Tim S said at our latest general membership meeting held on 1-11. That Row A, E-board voted to raise our union dues. That is a lie, no one votes on that, it is in the IBT by-laws 2-1/2 hours of our pay go's to the union every month, so if you get a raise in pay, your dues will go up.[/QUOTE

Wrong years ago our E Board all voted YES to raise our Union Dues up. Every Local had to vote. So it doesn't mean that if they voted no it wouldn't have still gone up but just the fact that they all VOTED YES , why because they did what every HOFFA said......

EyesLookingIn

Full Time Driver out of Melville 20 yrs like reading this and we talk about it during lunch. Most of my center thinks that members of our old board are running for selfish reasons never once wanted to help our new board or help us. Melville is Voting 804 MEMBERS UNITED. even Pat D old board member said better future with this board.

Since they say I'm you then it means I'll talking to myself , anyway , Pat D hated ROW B for years , I even heard that another BA sent him a UPS uniform during the campaign to mess with him ,,heard he lost a lot of weight and is not busting up Teamster Locals ,, again I heard

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Because they both have offices in Island City????, thats a conflict of interest? What about Billy B and Capt Kirk? What reason would you say is a conflict??????? I would love to hear this one.....

I have a friend in Island City and see's Tim aka Pork Chop has been spending a lot of time at Local 805 on our dime, when he should be hard at work helping our members.

The past few days Sandy's been avoiding him, I guess Tim's not her type.:sad-very: LOL

So I'm dedicating this to Tim,

[video=youtube;XXg03e0TQA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXg03e0TQA4[/video]

VOTE ROW C

Thats ok make all the fun you want yes I know that Pat D hated row b that is no secret , he was asked about row B or row C now not when he was there. Pat D was an excellent business agent. People have been saying that he is union busting at his new job but he is doing nothing illegal.

Last edited:

804brown

Those s..bags screwed up our union. .

Tom delay, that's an awful thing to say about our old executive board. I mean they sucked and sold us out and pushed 2 awful contracts on us and yes helped ruin our union, but to call the Row A Board s..bags is over the top.

Oh any reason you would pick the name Tom Delay?? Isn't he the former republican congressman who was recently sentenced to 3 years in prison for illegally plotting to funnell corp $$ to texas pols?? Interesting

Had enough

[QUOTlE=Tom Delay801991]That is really good, Melville drivers like to read brown cafe. You voted in a porter for president, local 804 is done, finished. The company is running this union, your row b boys are in way over their heads.[/QUOTE]

I myself never voted them in! They always looked and acted like a bunch of clowns!!!! How can you be a Unity when they cant get along themselves? There is nooo experience at all and it showed right away. THEY HAVE NO BACKBONE TO DEFEND US!!!! They had TDU backing them so they had a good campaign. Thats all!!!! They truly are a Circus like Lonewolf says. Except the Circus is Fun and they are NOT!!!!!

Go read their fliers!!! They totally lie!!!!

Ibt804Hammer

[QUOTlE=Tom Delay801991]That is really good, Melville drivers like to read brown cafe. You voted in a porter for president, local 804 is done, finished. The company is running this union, your row b boys are in way over their heads.

I myself never voted them in! They always looked and acted like a bunch of clowns!!!! How can you be a Unity when they cant get along themselves? There is nooo experience at all and it showed right away. THEY HAVE NO BACKBONE TO DEFEND US!!!! They had TDU backing them so they had a good campaign. Thats all!!!! They truly are a Circus like Lonewolf says. Except the Circus is Fun and they are NOT!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

They looked and acted like a bunch of clowns? Who are you to judge?
I agree they need the fire lit under their asses but no backbone is not a very fair statement from you. Can you do a better job? To me it seems like no matter how good they do, it will never be good enough for you.

ROW A

how about you look through the contract and see what language we can fight ups with .
the executive board are only as strong as the members.
This is the by far the best comment made on here in some time!!!!!! Brothers and sisters we have people on this thread trying to destroy our union for selfish reasons of their own!!! Please please dont fall into this trap...... By them saying everything is worst then its ever been before . The company knows all about the union busting going on and they are trying to help things along ... Dont fall for it please brothers and sisters .. Over 2300 members voted for our fairly elected e board !! You must have forgotten that three of these row c guys didnt say one word about our pension being cut 30% until a week after their 2006 election win ........ I guess had enough was fine with that.... lonewolf i guess you could explain that.... and all you other bandwagon riders tell me how you could even mention these guys names again ....

ROW A

Ratings are in for 2010 !!!!!!!! Tim.s =1 jim=1 pete.m=1 dave.friend=8 neil.o=8 chris.s=3 mark.h=7 dave.o=3 ken.r=4 sam.c=6 steve.a=8 liam.r=5 william.r.friend=8 .............1 is the worst -------10 is the best ------BROTHERS AND SISTERS We have some very good board members that deserve our support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had enough

They looked and acted like a bunch of clowns? Who are you to judge?
I agree they need the fire lit under their asses but no backbone is not a very fair statement from you. Can you do a better job? To me it seems like no matter how good they do, it will never be good enough for you.[/QUOTE]

If you read many of my post you will see I have said many of the guys are nice guys. But they have no experience to fight for us. There are record highs on members being walked off jobs. Can I do the job? NO!!!!! I don't have the qualifications to do it!. I am sick of them blaming Row A for everything!!! Even the last meeting which the President of our Local could not handle, managed now to blamed Row C!!! Give me a break....

It has been one year from hell!! I am past them being good enough!!!
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!:angry: