Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Yes, It was a mistake voting 4 this eboard, They promised everything and anything to us and took advantage of the fact that our economy was headed on a down fall. They played us like fools and lead us to believe that our old eboard was at fault. I guess soon they will also blame them for the financial melt down of everyone's 401K plans and blame them for the real estate market crash. You can repeat your self all you want but we the members now know better. This eboard does not have its members best interest in mind.

I was not expecting miracles, just what they campaigned on. If they could not deliver on that just step up to the plate and admit you made promises you cannot keep. But they hide and even pull in other members for example Liam R, and Anthony C, I don't remember seeing there names on the ballet. I understand they can pull in whoever they want, but I'd like to know who is paying for there salaries. Is that the reason they cut there salaries so they can pull in there friends and pay them with our union money. You see I don't lie, I just want to show you the facts with proof. https://web.archive.org/web/20091102124102/http://804membersunitedslate.org/?page_id=3

From my experience with talking to the members in my building and center, Members are being disciplined on almost anything management can find, This never happened with our old eBoard, and all these BA's can do is say ok, "well the contract says" "the contract this, the contract that. Then tells the driver with there shop steward there just take the warning letter or says, do you really want to take this to arbitration, you could be out of work for months, just take the suspension. Instead of standing up for there members and fighting tooth and nail like our old board did. I miss that sense of protection and security. Even if drivers were in the wrong they got off easy. Tell you what, if you want to call them givebacks, hell its much better than getting fired and left jobless. What good is a pension if our members will never get to retire from this job.

You say you give this eboard credit for raising our medical, especially for the retired members. You just gave every retired member a kick in the A@s who built this union. ( and you talk about give backs) And now your doing it to all the active members. All this eboard had to do is stand up the the company and demand them to put funds in the medical. Big Brown is making record profits off the sweat on our backs and you just give in without a fight, just pass the blame again. Its time to step up or get out.

Perhaps its the brain washing from TDU that has infected your minds. You say this vote is to get hoffa out. The eboard is saying the same thing, is this another one of there lies. We dont know, why because they cannot be trusted. They lied to us once and we wont get fooled again. Perhaps TDU is behind this and pulling Tim's strings.

I gotta go and shovel, don't want to get to work late, I might get a warning letter and my BA will accept it.

FOR POWER AND JOB SECURITY - VOTE ROW C

I would like to commend you on your way with words. You are letting everyone on the Browncafe understand what we are going through without all the fighting and crap. You have a professional way of writing!!!

AcesUp804

Originally Posted by MistakeVoting4ThisEboard the break down of his or her post

They promised everything and anything to us and took advantage of the fact that our economy was headed on a down fall. wrong economy fell Jan 2009 was on a major up swing end of 2009 election was NOV , all this board did was tell the members the truth.

But they hide and even pull in other members for example Liam R, and Anthony C, I don't remember seeing there names on the ballet. I understand they can pull in whoever they want, but I'd like to know who is paying for there salaries. Is that the reason they cut there salaries so they can pull in there friends and pay them with our union money.Again a campaign promise , part time members never saw there BA , most part timers did not even know who there BA was so they added Liam R and Anthony C , now yes Liam is there friend but Anthony C was one of the biggest Row A supporters out there he never supported Row B. They cut there salariers from 167,000 to 115,000 , I don't know what they pay Liam but I know Anthony makes 90,000 he told us that at a building meeting.

From my experience with talking to the members in my building and center, Members are being disciplined on almost anything management can find, This never happened with our old eBoard, and all these BA's can do is say ok, "well the contract says" "the contract this, the contract that. Then tells the driver with there shop steward there just take the warning letter or says, do you really want to take this to arbitration, you could be out of work for months, just take the suspension. Instead of standing up for there members and fighting tooth and nail like our old board did. Like the old board did??? again more members were fired under Tony D in 2009 then 2010 not that it was his fault they are using this GPS , over 300 members were fired by UPS before this board got in , and yes it is because of the contract that allows UPS to do this GPS has only been in our local a couple of years and now UPS is using it full force , because it has weak language , when they tell a member your fired or take a suspension and that arbitration is in 9 months yes you will get your job back but not sure about back pay what do you think the member says. How about members stop cutting corners , stop take 2 lunch's , stop flagging stops. But then again your only a 7 year member.

You say you give this eboard credit for raising our medical, especially for the retired members. You just gave every retired member a kick in the A@s who built this union. ( and you talk about give backs) And now your doing it to all the active members. All this eboard had to do is stand up the the company and demand them to put funds in the medical. Big Brown is making record profits off the sweat on our backs and you just give in without a fight, just pass the blame again.Clueless , our old board destroyed our medical was was going to wait untill they got re-elected to tell us the same thing they did with our pension they knew for months that our pension was in bad shape and waited untill they were re-elected. now he's were your really make an :censored2: of yourself All this eboard had to do is stand up the the company and demand them to put funds in the medical. OR WHAT?? money goes into the medical though the contract the contract that our old board said was a fair one that got settled 6 months early , thats were we could have forced UPS to put more money but they didn't but again your only here 7 years you cant know it all. and yes BIG BROWN is making record profits thats why we need Hoffa out and Sandy in as President . Sandy is running agaisn't Hoffa SHE HAS NO SLATE EVER ONE ELSE ON HOFFA's SLATE WILL BE IN OFFICE so its not this so called TDU power house going in there.

They lied to us once and we wont get fooled again. Perhaps TDU is behind this and pulling Tim's strings.still don't know were they lied but TDU help Ron Carey get in office so if they are behind Sandy thats great. Tell me what wrong with TDU anyway?? why because they wanted the mob out? they wanted members to know what there officials were getting paid? What they tell us the truth. Years and years 804 told us TDU was bad but never said why.... Now I know it because they were afraid of the truth getting out and it did and there gone... Had enough may like the way you write , but thats like giving a baby a shine pennie... ooo pretty ,, You are nothing more then a row c backer , please I'm not a kid with 7 years like you I'm here over 25 you cry how bad the company is to the members LOL in the late 80's and early 90's they were 10 times worst , every morning 7 or more drivers waiting to go in the office , but then again you were wondering why hair was growing on your b@lls at that time. You cry about the battles when you should worry about the war if you want to win this war GET HOFFA OUT........

lonewolf

They promised everything and anything to us and took advantage of the fact that our economy was headed on a down fall. wrong economy fell Jan 2009 was on a major up swing end of 2009 election was NOV , all this board did was tell the members the truth.

But they hide and even pull in other members for example Liam R, and Anthony C, I don't remember seeing there names on the ballet. I understand they can pull in whoever they want, but I'd like to know who is paying for there salaries. Is that the reason they cut there salaries so they can pull in there friends and pay them with our union money.Again a campaign promise , part time members never saw there BA , most part timers did not even know who there BA was so they added Liam R and Anthony C , now yes Liam is there friend but Anthony C was one of the biggest Row A supporters out there he never supported Row B. They cut there salariers from 167,000 to 115,000 , I don't know what they pay Liam but I know Anthony makes 90,000 he told us that at a building meeting.

From my experience with talking to the members in my building and center, Members are being disciplined on almost anything management can find, This never happened with our old eBoard, and all these BA's can do is say ok, "well the contract says" "the contract this, the contract that. Then tells the driver with there shop steward there just take the warning letter or says, do you really want to take this to arbitration, you could be out of work for months, just take the suspension. Instead of standing up for there members and fighting tooth and nail like our old board did. Like the old board did??? again more members were fired under Tony D in 2009 then 2010 not that it was his fault they are using this GPS , over 300 members were fired by UPS before this board got in , and yes it is because of the contract that allows UPS to do this GPS has only been in our local a couple of years and now UPS is using it full force , because it has weak language , when they tell a member your fired or take a suspension and that arbitration is in 9 months yes you will get your job back but not sure about back pay what do you think the member says. How about members stop cutting corners , stop take 2 lunch's , stop flagging stops. But then again your only a 7 year member.

You say you give this eboard credit for raising our medical, especially for the retired members. You just gave every retired member a kick in the A@s who built this union. ( and you talk about give backs) And now your doing it to all the active members. All this eboard had to do is stand up the the company and demand them to put funds in the medical. Big Brown is making record profits off the sweat on our backs and you just give in without a fight, just pass the blame again.Clueless , our old board destroyed our medical was was going to wait untill they got re-elected to tell us the same thing they did with our pension they knew for months that our pension was in bad shape and waited untill they were re-elected. now he's were your really make an :censored2: of yourself All this eboard had to do is stand up the the company and demand them to put funds in the medical. OR WHAT?? money goes into the medical though the contract the contract that our old board said was a fair one that got settled 6 months early , thats were we could have forced UPS to put more money but they didn't but again your only here 7 years you cant know it all. and yes BIG BROWN is making record profits thats why we need Hoffa out and Sandy in as President . Sandy is running agaisn't Hoffa SHE HAS NO SLATE EVER ONE ELSE ON HOFFA's SLATE WILL BE IN OFFICE so its not this so called TDU power house going in there.

They lied to us once and we wont get fooled again. Perhaps TDU is behind this and pulling Tim's strings.still don't know were they lied but TDU help Ron Carey get in office so if they are behind Sandy thats great. Tell me what wrong with TDU anyway?? why because they wanted the mob out? they wanted members to know what there officials were getting paid? What they tell us the truth. Years and years 804 told us TDU was bad but never said why.... Now I know it because they were afraid of the truth getting out and it did and there gone... Had enough may like the way you write , but thats like giving a baby a shine pennie... ooo pretty ,, You are nothing more then a row c backer , please I'm not a kid with 7 years like you I'm here over 25 you cry how bad the company is to the members LOL in the late 80's and early 90's they were 10 times worst , every morning 7 or more drivers waiting to go in the office , but then again you were wondering why hair was growing on your b@lls at that time. You cry about the battles when you should worry about the war if you want to win this war GET HOFFA OUT........

Hey Vinny M you keep on forgetting your prozac. I guess the mold was not cleaned out. Your brain is totally burnt. Is that why your wife put you in the basement?

804brown

Hey Vinny M you keep on forgetting your prozac. I guess the mold was not cleaned out. Your brain is totally burnt. Is that why your wife put you in the basement?

Remember, clueless wolf, when you post to "vinny" the whole brown cafe is watching. Like I said to "had enough", stop embarassing this local! Add something of substance or just go away and howl at the moon!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

You are wrong again, the economy was on a down fall starting July, Aug of 2007 and there was sign of up swing till about July 2009. However I have no clue what point you are trying to make with your repost. Again a pointless remark.

So what your saying is the Eboard took in Liam and Anthony C for the part-timers, that don't make sense Would love to know what we are paying Liam for, hope its not to save him from being fired, being you say he is there friend. I will have to look into that one.

You say Anthony C was one of the biggest Row A supports, now are you commenting on his size? But lets say your not, why would the Eboard ask a BIG Row A supporter to join them, than that makes the eboard a bunch hypocrites and you one also. This shows me our eboard has no experience and no knowledge of how to run this union and protect its members as they promised to do.

Now you say he told you at a building meeting he makes 90,000.00 a year. Why so much. Now I know his reason why he's on your side. Hes off the truck, hes making more money, hes off all the time, he does nothing all day long, he can eat 5 times a day instead of
just 1 lunch break, he is out of the cold, heat , rain, snow and ice. Humm, It looks to me he jump ship for the perks and does not have the members best interest in mind another bad decision by the eboard

Fom my experience with talking to the members in my building and center, Members are being disciplined on almost anything management can find, This never happened with our old eBoard, and all these BA's can do is say ok, "well the contract says" "the contract this, the contract that. Then tells the driver with there shop steward there just take the warning letter or says, do you really want to take this to arbitration, you could be out of work for months, just take the suspension. Instead of standing up for there members and fighting tooth and nail like our old board did.

Like the old board did??? again more members were fired under Tony D in 2009 then 2010 not that it was his fault they are using this GPS , over 300 members were fired by UPS before this board got in , and yes it is because of the contract that allows UPS to do this GPS has only been in our local a couple of years and now UPS is using it full force , because it has weak language , when they tell a member your fired or take a suspension and that arbitration is in 9 months yes you will get your job back but not sure about back pay what do you think the member says. How about members stop cutting corners , stop take 2 lunch's , stop flagging stops. But then again your only a 7 year member.

Now this is where your head is stuck up your
:censored2:, You say more fired in 2009 then 2010 because of GPS. Really, do have any proof, as to my knowledge GPS was not introduced to all parts of the local until mid 2009. You say there's no language, but there is
language that UPS cannot discipline a member sole on information gathered by technology which would included diad info, Telematics and of course GPS. and you need to be observed by at least 2 members of management, If members are being fired because of GPS its because our Eboard cant even read the contract correctly.

Your commit to members sounds a lot like my managers commits, "stop taking 2 lunches, stop flagging stops". What your saying if I flag a stop and get caught, I should be fired, or if I extend my lunch I should be fire without repensetation. I wonder if you aren't really
management or really close to them. Wow your the Eboards true colors are coming out.

You say you give this eboard credit for raising our medical, especially for the retired members. You just gave every retired member a kick in the A@s who built this union. ( and you talk about give backs) And now your doing it to all the active members. All this eboard had to do is stand up the the company and demand them to put funds in the medical. Big Brown is making record profits off the sweat on our backs and you just give in without a fight, just pass the blame again.Clueless , our old board destroyed our medical was was going to wait untill they got re-elected to tell us the same thing they did with our pension they knew for months that our pension was in bad shape and waited untill they were re-elected. now he's were your really make an @ss of yourself All this eboard had to do is stand up the the company and demand them to put funds in the medical. OR WHAT?? money goes into the medical though the contract the contract that our old board said was a fair one that got settled 6 months early , thats were we could have forced UPS to put more money but they didn't but again your only here 7 years you cant know it all. and yes BIG BROWN is making record profits thats why we need Hoffa out and Sandy in as President . Sandy is running agaisn't Hoffa SHE HAS NO SLATE EVER ONE ELSE ON HOFFA's SLATE WILL BE IN OFFICE so its not this so called TDU power house going in there.

Now BIG BROWN IS MAKING RECORD PROFITS - and you gave in so easily to UPS and raised the copay's and medical and the retirees plans. You went do without a fight, Tim said they were negotiation a deal for the medical in his union meeting . If you say your negotiation a deal you have them put money into it. But no the weak union had the members put the money in. Tim should have said there nothing we can do at that meeting,
but he didn't. Someone is lying.

They lied to us once and we wont get fooled again. Perhaps TDU is behind this and pulling Tim's strings.still don't know were they lied but TDU help Ron Carey get in office so if they are behind Sandy thats great. Tell me what wrong with TDU anyway?? why because they wanted the mob out? they wanted members to know what there officials were getting paid? What they tell us the truth. Years and years 804 told us TDU was bad but never said why.... Now I know it because they were afraid of the truth getting out and it did and there gone... Had enough may like the way you write , but thats like giving a baby a shine pennie... ooo pretty ,, You are nothing more then a row c backer

Now TDU, you say they are backing Sandy and that's great. Whats great about that maroon, she wants to unionize every illegal immigrants There are the 6 to 10 million illegal immigrant in this country, If she gets her way, every American in this country is will be out of a job.

804brown

Mistake, now you write: "Now you say he told you at a building meeting he makes 90,000.00 a year. Why so much. Now I know his reason why he's on your side. Hes off the truck, hes making more money, hes off all the time, he does nothing all day long, he can eat 5 times a day instead of
just 1 lunch break, he is out of the cold, heat , rain, snow and ice. Humm, It looks to me he jump ship for the perks and does not have the members best interest in mind another bad decision by the eboard"

Wow, you attack someone, Anthony C, who was an effective steward for about 15 yrs! And yes he was a Row A supporter, but he put all that aside for the sake of the membership. If you speak to him you will realize he really isn't row a or b. He is pro union and he wants to fight this company anyway he can and protect the members.
But you accuse him of doing it for the $$?? Here you sound clueless. He probably made almost as much as a driver. You also say he is off all the time?? He is at Foster 3 times a week and Spring St 2 times a week. So stop the lies and the clueless accusations.
And talking about his weight, grow the friend%$k up and get serious!

Had enough

Mistake, now you write: "Now you say he told you at a building meeting he makes 90,000.00 a year. Why so much. Now I know his reason why he's on your side. Hes off the truck, hes making more money, hes off all the time, he does nothing all day long, he can eat 5 times a day instead of
just 1 lunch break, he is out of the cold, heat , rain, snow and ice. Humm, It looks to me he jump ship for the perks and does not have the members best interest in mind another bad decision by the eboard"

Wow, you attack someone, Anthony C, who was an effective steward for about 15 yrs! And yes he was a Row A supporter, but he put all that aside for the sake of the membership. If you speak to him you will realize he really isn't row a or b. He is pro union and he wants to fight this company anyway he can and protect the members.
But you accuse him of doing it for the $$?? Here you sound clueless. He probably made almost as much as a driver. You also say he is off all the time?? He is at Foster 3 times a week and Spring St 2 times a week. So stop the lies and the clueless accusations.
And talking about his weight, grow the friend%$k up and get serious!

Hey 804 brown, would you please get off this cafe!!! You make your self look stupid!
Please say something meaning full !!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mistakevoting4this board may take over for me!!!!!!

lonewolf

Is Vinny m green jacket
THE GUY WHO GOT THROWN OUT AS STEWARD IN TIME PLAZA BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE MANAGER POCKET AND SOLD ALL HIS GUY DOWN THE RIVER. Than ran again and he lost to CYRUS LIKE 6O too 3 because he was a deal maker, he even screw all his best friends in the center even Joe k his good good friend at the time. Now he has about three friends the same three that voted for him. Even all his friends from Row A. SAID he was a deal maker, that is why they never pick him to be on the board. LOOSE WIRE

EyesLookingIn

You are wrong again, the economy was on a down fall starting July, Aug of 2007 and there was sign of up swing till about July 2009. The economy??? I think you both mean the stock market and the S&P 500 both were at there lowest around march 2009 ,, Stock Market was very high 2007, so your clueless,, you said members vote for this board because of the economy , false.

So what your saying is the Eboard took in Liam and Anthony C for the part-timers No Anthony C was asked to come in because they wanted a package guy because Ken R could not handle drivers , and yes he was a Row A supporter for years , long time steward that had a center and preload. You making fun of him shows what a clown you really are , plus he was put in Foster because Dave O was afraid to deal with Tony D , not Anthony C , trust me Tony D knows his place , he's very respected in Foster by all members. Drivers make around 90,000 or more but you being a part timer you wouldn't know.

You say there's no language, but there is language that UPS cannot discipline a member sole on information gathered by technology which would included diad info. Again you are a :censored2: you no nothing let me help you Article 6 section 4 number 8 No employee shall be discharged on a first offense if such discharge is based solely upon information received from GPS or any successor system UNLESS he/she engages in dishonesty. To UPS flag a package , sheet it in the building , to them its dishonesty..... Next time write the whole thing.

Now BIG BROWN IS MAKING RECORD PROFITS - and you gave in so easily to UPS and raised the copay's and medical and the retirees plans. You went do without a fight,
Again you are clueless it was going to arbitration UPS wanted the retiree's to pay $1,200 ever 3 months for medical , try getting facts , changing your name wont help your typing always gives you away.....

You just keep posting so your buddies can use it to put in lunch rooms and locker rooms ,members are saying this is what they leave ????, what a joke......

804brown

Is Vinny m green jacket
THE GUY WHO GOT THROWN OUT AS STEWARD IN TIME PLAZA BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE MANAGER POCKET AND SOLD ALL HIS GUY DOWN THE RIVER. Than ran again and he lost to CYRUS LIKE 6O too 3 because he was a deal maker, he even screw all his best friends in the center even Joe k his good good friend at the time. Now he has about three friends the same three that voted for him. Even all his friends from Row A. SAID he was a deal maker, that is why they never pick him to be on the board. LOOSE WIRE

Hey lonelywolf, didn't your boy Tony D lose big time last year in Marine Park center steward election?? something like 49-12?? I guess even his old center "had enough" of Tony Dahelper!

You say Anthony C was one of the biggest Row A supports, now are you commenting on his size? But lets say your not, why would the Eboard ask a BIG Row A supporter to join them, than that makes the eboard a bunch hypocrites and you one also. This shows me our eboard has no experience and no knowledge of how to run this union and protect its members as they promised to do.

Hypocrites??? no it means they did not care if he was a Row A or B guy just the person. I am friends with Mike Hagenburg and Tim Fox that were well respected stewards that are now retired and they both spoke very highly of Anthony C. Mike even said that if he was to start a slate Anthony would be on it. Even a steward in my building Fitz says he's a smart and stand up guy that knows his stuff. Don't know what you get out of talking bad about him ,why? just cause he's on Row B? if he was not on Row B after Angelo and Tony they would have ask Anthony to be on there slate thats for sure. Come on we are a Union if you don't like this board thats your choice vote how you like , but we are all still TEAMSTERS.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Hey Eye ball I love you today,

Posted by Eyeslookingin at 10:18 pm..

You are wrong again, the economy was on a down fall starting July, Aug of 2007 and there was sign of up swing till about July 2009. The economy??? I think you both mean the stock market and the S&P 500 both were at there lowest around March 2009, Stock Market was very high 2007, so your clueless, you said members vote for this board because of the economy, false.
You are the @umbest person ever, do you even read what you write, you just agreed with me. You just wrote the stock market was very high in 2007 and in 2009 it was at its lowest. If you don’t know what you’re talking about just shut up before you make eboard look even more Stup@d. Let me break it down in a simple form. The economy was on a down fall starting July 2007 ( that means it was at its highest @ummy. LOL

So what your saying is the Eboard took in Liam and Anthony C for the part-timers No Anthony C was asked to come in because they wanted a package guy because Ken R could not handle drivers , and yes he was a Row A supporter for years , long time steward that had a center and preload. You making fun of him shows what a clown you really are, plus he was put in Foster because Dave O was afraid to deal with Tony D, not Anthony C, trust me Tony D knows his place, he's very respected in Foster by all members. Drivers make around 90,000 or more but you being a part timer you wouldn't know.
Ok @ummie here we go again, Ken R was a package guy and could not handle drivers, but in his champagne he writes” In my 25 years as a Teamster, I have never seen the membership so overworked or so fed up. We can’t afford go-along, get-along. It’s time to stand up for our rights” now he could not handle drivers, you know why because he did 24 stops per hour and could not defend any driver that did 23 stops or less. So why did he run in this election, I guess just like Anthony C for the perks.

Me making fun of Anthony C shows the members want him out maroon.
You say Dave O was afraid of Tony D, hell if he’s afraid of a teamster imagine how afraid he is of a manager, now thats the real reason he was kick out of foster by the members, He had a tail bone growing, not a back bone, everyone hated him. Just ask any steward in that building. I talk to those stewards at union meetings and get involved. That’s why I go to the meetings, not to listen to the lies of the e board. Now you say drivers make about 90, 0000.00, just like Anthony C, thats true when they have to work 55 to 59 1/2 hrs a week and the sweat off our back makes record profits for Big Brown. Now if you E board would enforce the contract maybe our members would recognize there wife and kids. Again you are a @ummy

You say there's no language, but there is language that UPS cannot discipline a member sole on information gathered by technology which would included diad info. Again you are a :censored2: you no nothing let me help you Article 6 section 4 number 8 No employee shall be discharged on a first offense if such discharge is based solely upon information received from GPS or any successor system UNLESS he/she engages in dishonesty. To UPS flag a package , sheet it in the building , to them its dishonesty..... Next time write the whole thing.
Ok again I prove you wrong, by the way thanks for quoting that, your buddy ACES said there was no lanquage on GPS in the contract, you just proved your friend wrong. The whole membership will be laughing at both of you on Monday morning. Tim will be very upset with you, anyway he wasn’t going to make you a member of the eboard, hes looking for more Row A Supporters to help him. @ss Ho@e LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Now BIG BROWN IS MAKING RECORD PROFITS - and you gave in so easily to UPS and raised the copay's and medical and the retirees plans. You went do without a fight,
Again you are clueless it was going to arbitration UPS wanted the retiree's to pay $1,200 ever 3 months for medical , try getting facts , changing your name wont help your typing always gives you away.....

Sm@cK, you really mess up on this one, gee I hope the E board does not take away your union card on this one, you say UPS wanted the retiree’s to pay 1200 every 3 months, the members monthly fee is 525.00 . Let me do the math 525.00 X 3 months = 1575.00
Now you took the 1200 for the 3 months and added another 375.00 to the retirees medical. You just @uck@d everyone one who is going to retiree and those already in retirement. Now if you want to say that was for single coverage of 325.00 X 3 months = 975.00 = hell you just saved every single member money maroon, but guess what, who the hell retires single, maybe 1% of members. I guess the E board must be single and they saved them selves money when they lose the next election and retiree, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You are the laughing stock of the union. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Get together with your shop steward and join the cause to say our members.

You just keep posting so your buddies can use it to put in lunch rooms and locker rooms ,members are saying this is what they leave ????, what a joke......

Now morons, I see you are finally on my side and you finally realized you made a MistakeVoting4thisEboard
Now I am impressed, my posts are getting around.

So now get ready to be yelled at by your e board, don’t cry because they may forgive you if you just stick your noise deeper in there @@s and pull out a Piglet out of Pork chops B@t

Now you and your buddies ACESUP, Brown804 and Local804, can try to answer my post, but they know Im right and you are the 4 stooges on Brown Café. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Guys just admit it, You MADE A MISTAKE VOTING 4 THIS EBOARD just like I did. They fooled us and its time to get make it right. Lets be friends, if you are pro union like Anthony C, who cares about our local teamster members LOL LOL LOL :happy-very:

There's so much more to say but your so boring to respond to, You should just retiree old man.

SO VOTE ROW C – RESTORE POWER AND EXPERIENCE

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Hypocrites??? no it means they did not care if he was a Row A or B guy just the person. I am friends with Mike Hagenburg and Tim Fox that were well respected stewards that are now retired and they both spoke very highly of Anthony C. Mike even said that if he was to start a slate Anthony would be on it. Even a steward in my building Fitz says he's a smart and stand up guy that knows his stuff. Don't know what you get out of talking bad about him ,why? just cause he's on Row B? if he was not on Row B after Angelo and Tony they would have ask Anthony to be on there slate thats for sure. Come on we are a Union if you don't like this board thats your choice vote how you like , but we are all still TEAMSTERS.

Oh Holy one,

Tell the truth, lets make this a better union, you know that this eboard is no good. You sound like a guy with common sense. You know that is board is asking all Row A supporters to help them because deep down inside them they know they are powerless. Even a few of the assistant delegates runing where big Row A Supporters. Ask your self this question, one of them would take the mic out of Tims and Pete hands when they were talking in our union meeting for the last 6 years. They hated Tim and your Eboard, Now they are on the other side for the perks, not all of them are for the members, you know im right brother and sister. Make your union strong again.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Hey Brownie, (girl scout) are you selling SEMOAS cookis, ill take about 2 boxes,

Read my post above silly, you are done, come on your are a joke. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Anthony C was an effective steward prior to 2010
You should shut up or get off Brown Cafe, I am taking over and in control. LOL LOL LOL LOL

AcesUp804

Sm@cK, you really mess up on this one, gee I hope the E board does not take away your union card on this one, you say UPS wanted the retiree’s to pay 1200 every 3 months, the members monthly fee is 525.00 . Let me do the math 525.00 X 3 months = 1575.00
Now you took the 1200 for the 3 months and added another 375.00 to the retirees medical. You just @uck@d everyone one who is going to retiree and those already in retirement. Now if you want to say that was for single coverage of 325.00 X 3 months = 975.00 = hell you just saved every single member money maroon, but guess what, who the hell retires single, maybe 1% of members. I guess the E board must be single and they saved them selves money when they lose the next election and retiree, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Like I said UPS wants the retiree's to pay 1200 not 525 slow down and read.

Had enough

Hey mistakevoting4thisboard, you are our hero!

I don't know you but I can see you finally had it!!! I did see something you wrote in my center. Alot of the members say they dont write on the cafe but they are reading it. Even if they did not hang them in the locker rooms ,more and more members are reading on the cafe so just keep on posting!

I like the computer, But you are good!!!!! I hope people understand what I am saying!!:wink2:

:rofl::rofl:

AcesUp804

Oh Holy one,

Tell the truth, lets make this a better union, you know that this eboard is no good. You sound like a guy with common sense. You know that is board is asking all Row A supporters to help them because deep down inside them they know they are powerless. Even a few of the assistant delegates runing where big Row A Supporters. Ask your self this question, one of them would take the mic out of Tims and Pete hands when they were talking in our union meeting for the last 6 years. They hated Tim and your Eboard, Now they are on the other side for the perks, not all of them are for the members, you know im right brother and sister. Make your union strong again.

NO they are asking all 804 members to help them , just like Row A offered Danny P out of 43rd to run with who was a big Row B he jump for the money and still LOST.