Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Before any of you smart @sses respond WE ALL have a right to know how and where our money is being spent. Dont we all agree?? So with that in mind.....................

Today is Jan 30, 2011 where are the financial records for the calendar year of 2010 for our local union officers?? I WILL NOT leave this topic alone until I receive an answer!!!!!! I also have more questions.....
This week all questions will revolve around Liam R.....

Why did WE hire him?

How much does he make? Did he have to make book as a delegate;and if so what were the necessary requirements that he had to meet to pass probation?

How many of applicants applied;Why was this not posted in the buildings?

When he was hired we were told that he was going to be a union organizer;has he organized any crafts lately?

What are his current responsibilities and why?

lonewolf

Liam r. No requirements, he is an @ss just like vinny m. Liam r.couldn't even save his own job. Now the big guy want him to save other peoples jobs, what a joke. Just like when vinny m. Got discharged and row a saved his job. Or he would of still been painting for a living.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
What are his current responsibilities?

i can answer this one. hes in currently in charge/overseeing the clerk layoffs. the labor relations guy (i forgot his name) is dealing with Liam and the building shop stewards where the clerks are getting displaced and laid off.

lonewolf

Where is the Carey family? HIS CHILDREN that embarrass Ron C. by supporting row b. Danial C. the son who didn't talk to his father for 5 year and than help this weak e-board get in and dirty his father name what and @sss. Ron must be turning over in his grave. Saying what an @sss my son made of me, he should go back to being a bus boy.

lonewolf

Jack d. Was serving coffee and cake at the big meeting saturday.trying to kiss everybodys @sss to get a vote but thats not going to work. Row b really made a mistake when they pick him, he is lazy not well like and also dumb. Nobody even see him in foster most of the time he is walking around the building trying to get out of doing some work. Even the p/t hate him.

AcesUp804

Jack d. Was serving coffee and cake at the big meeting saturday.trying to kiss everybodys @sss to get a vote but thats not going to work. Row b really made a mistake when they pick him, he is lazy not well like and also dumb. Nobody even see him in foster most of the time he is walking around the building trying to get out of doing some work. Even the p/t hate him.

LOL now he's lazy because he's not backing that 2 face bullst/t artist Tony D , Jack is very well respected in our building , so stop ... Jack was out in the street for years backing Tony and helping Row A , Tony's the one that turned his back on Jack because he wouldn't step down for him. Tony D is garbage.......

AcesUp804

Before any of you smart @sses respond WE ALL have a right to know how and where our money is being spent. Dont we all agree?? So with that in mind.....................

Today is Jan 30, 2011 where are the financial records for the calendar year of 2010 for our local union officers?? I WILL NOT leave this topic alone until I receive an answer!!!!!! I also have more questions.....

Why did WE hire him?

How much does he make? Did he have to make book as a delegate;and if so what were the necessary requirements that he had to meet to pass probation?

How many of applicants applied;Why was this not posted in the buildings?

When he was hired we were told that he was going to be a union organizer;has he organized any crafts lately?

What are his current responsibilities and why?

CALL THE HALL AND ASK TIM ......or I know read your bylaws that will answer a lot of your questions. but to help you , our president can appoint any one he wants. And you have the right to ask why.

804Warrior

Thx Paul for responding to my post. Anyone know what was he doing before this?? This clerk thing is fairly new, right. Hey Acesup im aware that the board has the right to hire individuals. I want to know why him??! I know you know why and if you dont im pretty sure your connected enough to find out. So take care of that for me thx... And how much money is he making??!! Local 804 needs to know. If we can put figures out here about people from the past why not the ones from the present. Aces talk to your friends and have a flyer printed up with the truth about the salaries these elected and selected officiers are making.

804brown

Thx Paul for responding to my post. Anyone know what was he doing before this?? This clerk thing is fairly new, right. Hey Acesup im aware that the board has the right to hire individuals. I want to know why him??! I know you know why and if you dont im pretty sure your connected enough to find out. So take care of that for me thx... And how much money is he making??!! Local 804 needs to know. If we can put figures out here about people from the past why not the ones from the present. Aces talk to your friends and have a flyer printed up with the truth about the salaries these elected and selected officiers are making.

I guess you have been asleep for the past year. Liam R has been handling the clerk situation for months if not the whole year. If you have any connections ask the clerks in Suffolk, Melville, Nassau, Foster, Maspeth, 43st, Brush, he has been the point man on this, collecting evidence for the arbitration case. I think the case was heard in Dec and I believe the next date is in Feb. By the way Liam is also the business agent for Maspeth drivers.

804brown

This is incredible. If you look back at some of these posts, you will notice a pattern here. Angry posters like "had enough", "lonely wolf", "804warrior", "mistake" and a few others have one important thing in common. They never criticize UPS management. They come on here and attack , name call and criticize the new board members (ok, they are elected officers, thats life) but also MEMBERS ,like Vinny M , Jack D, Frank friend, there are probably others i cant remember. And of course these angry, clueless few NEVER contribute anything positive. They sort of sound like management would, if they were to post annonymously.
Lets see, the new board is doing something about sups working, they got new lawyers to handle arbitrations more agressively, they are in the buildings all the time even during the night harassing the sups, they arent horsetrading some members for others, they dont enter the buildings and kiss the DMs ring, they are handing out flyers informing the members of their rights , they bought a big rat to highlight management breaking the contract, building raids.
Im sure the things this new board has tried has made UPS management really anrgy. And what better way to undermine the new board than to try and divide the members by coming on here and stirring the pot a bit. Hmmmm. No UPS would NEVER do such a thing!

804brown

To the UNION members of Local 804 who read this thread and others, take a look at some of the other labor threads. Union members are not attacking each other! Union members are debating or discussing UPS issues amongst themselves , but they usually take their anger out on management, and rightfully so.

To the angry posters , you know who you are, are you going to continue to undermine OUR UNION for the next 2 years or are you going to be a part of the solution in fighting management together as a UNION.
Again , the election is over. Until Dec 2012, they are the board. In the mean time UPS would LOVE to see us fight and be divided that whole time.

If you are a true union brother, you will put aside your differences (for now) and unite. That's the only way to beat back Big Brown!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

i can answer this one. hes in currently in charge/overseeing the clerk layoffs. the labor relations guy (i forgot his name) is dealing with Liam and the building shop stewards where the clerks are getting displaced and laid off.

Hey Paul, I was on TAW for 55 days because of Liam, a few months back working with the clerks, Management asked him to extend my light duty work so I wouldn't go on comp, Liam oked it. Now you to see why Clerks are getting laid off. They all can thank Liam for that.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard,

VOTE ROW C - FOR JOB SECURITY

Ibt804Hammer

Hey Paul, I was on TAW for 55 days because of Liam, a few months back working with the clerks, Management asked him to extend my light duty work so I wouldn't go on comp, Liam oked it. Now you to see why Clerks are getting laid off. They all can thank Liam for that.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard,

VOTE ROW C - FOR JOB SECURITY

I think its time to grow up....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

This is incredible. If you look back at some of these posts, you will notice a pattern here. Angry posters like "had enough", "lonely wolf", "804warrior", "mistake" and a few others have one important thing in common. They never criticize UPS management. They come on here and attack , name call and criticize the new board members (ok, they are elected officers, thats life) but also MEMBERS ,like Vinny M , Jack D, Frank friend, there are probably others i cant remember. And of course these angry, clueless few NEVER contribute anything positive. They sort of sound like management would, if they were to post annonymously.
Lets see, the new board is doing something about sups working, they got new lawyers to handle arbitrations more agressively, they are in the buildings all the time even during the night harassing the sups, they arent horsetrading some members for others, they dont enter the buildings and kiss the DMs ring, they are handing out flyers informing the members of their rights , they bought a big rat to highlight management breaking the contract, building raids.
Im sure the things this new board has tried has made UPS management really anrgy. And what better way to undermine the new board than to try and divide the members by coming on here and stirring the pot a bit. Hmmmm. No UPS would NEVER do such a thing!

Hey Brownie, you and your boys AcesUP, Local, and Eye balls are the ones dividing the union with all your lies. We just tell the members the truth.
YOU HAVE NONE BUT YOURSELF TOO BLAME....

The Truth hurts I see.

VOTE ROW C

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

LOL now he's lazy because he's not backing that 2 face bullst/t artist Tony D , Jack is very well respected in our building , so stop ... Jack was out in the street for years backing Tony and helping Row A , Tony's the one that turned his back on Jack because he wouldn't step down for him. Tony D is garbage.......

Yo A@ssUP, I know a little fact about Jack Di, For the last 7yrs ( I know someone from that building on Belt 4 - Jack is known to be the laziest car washier in that building. He has no respect, The only time those members saw him was a week before Christmas, when he would spray down his truck as he drove into the building, then he looks at you with puppy eyes looking a Christmas envelope. Jack is the laughing stock of the building, Now hes there scrubbing down trucks on his hands and knees, begging everyone for votes, I have never seen him work so hard, Why - because he trying to get votes from the guys on his line. But they know he is a hypocrite, He was the one at Union Meeting taking the mic away from Tim and booing the Row B guys telling them to shut up, Now you want to tell me that his best interest is for the members, and should go to the Convention to represent us, whats he gonna do there, drive the limo and open the doors for Tim, that's all he good for. We all know the Eboard is using him, Jack is too @umb to see that. I think all the Carbon fumes got to his head.
So now Jack Di and Anthony C, 2 guys that were never elected by the members are on the delegates ballot. What a slap in the face to every member. Tim keep giving your members low blows, your turn will be coming.

804Warrior

First of all its freedom of speech second of all dont get sensitive now because you do not approve of whats being posted. No one said :censored2: when the old boards salaries were photo copied and handed out. By the way Im not linked to these names wolf enough or mistake but I do agree with a lot of what is being diplayed in front of me. I also agree with you when it comes to management not being attacked on here. The brown cafe is not used for that. Thats the Grievance Process :censored2:! So Man Up and write a grievance help enforce the contract(we could use the help) and stop spending time on here. Dont forget to grow some thicker skin.