Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804Warrior

Thank you for the response in regards to Liam R. Who had the Maspeth building originally and I wish our clerk brothers and sisters well with the aribitration.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Famous post to end the weekend.

Posts by Eyeslookingin and AcesUP

So what your saying is the Eboard took in Liam and Anthony C for the part-timers No Anthony C was asked to come in because they wanted a package guy because Ken R could not handle drivers , and yes he was a Row A supporter for years , long time steward that had a center and preload. You making fun of him shows what a clown you really are, plus he was put in Foster because Dave O was afraid to deal with Tony D, not Anthony C, trust me Tony D knows his place, he's very respected in Foster by all members. Drivers make around 90,000 or more but you being a part timer you wouldn't know.
Ok @ummie here we go again, Ken R was a package guy and could not handle drivers, but in his champagne he writes” In my 25 years as a Teamster, I have never seen the membership so overworked or so fed up. We can’t afford go-along, get-along. It’s time to stand up for our rights” now he could not handle drivers, you know why because he did 24 stops per hour and could not defend any driver that did 23 stops or less. So why did he run in this election, I guess just like Anthony C for the perks.

Me making fun of Anthony C shows the members want him out maroon.
You say Dave O was afraid of Tony D, hell if he’s afraid of a teamster imagine how afraid he is of a manager, now thats the real reason he was kick out of foster by the members, He had a tail bone growing, not a back bone, everyone hated him. Just ask any steward in that building. I talk to those stewards at union meetings and get involved. That’s why I go to the meetings, not to listen to the lies of the e board. Now you say drivers make about 90, 0000.00, just like Anthony C, thats true when they have to work 55 to 59 1/2 hrs a week and the sweat off our back makes record profits for Big Brown. Now if you E board would enforce the contract maybe our members would recognize there wife and kids. Again you are a @ummy

You say there's no language, but there is language that UPS cannot discipline a member sole on information gathered by technology which would included diad info. Again you are a jack@ss you no nothing let me help you Article 6 section 4 number 8 No employee shall be discharged on a first offense if such discharge is based solely upon information received from GPS or any successor system UNLESS he/she engages in dishonesty. To UPS flag a package , sheet it in the building , to them its dishonesty..... Next time write the whole thing.
Ok again I prove you wrong, by the way thanks for quoting that, your buddy ACES said there was no lanquage on GPS in the contract, you just proved your friend wrong. The whole membership will be laughing at both of you on Monday morning. Tim will be very upset with you, anyway he wasn’t going to make you a member of the eboard, hes looking for more Row A Supporters to help him. @ss Ho@e LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

VOTE ROW C - FOR JOB SECURITY

AcesUp804

What does it matter if he works or not? We have a preload steward that hasn't done any work for 5 years , god bless him , he's a huge Row C supporter. So what you know someone on belt 4 , Jack has been respected for years , all of the center stewards talk to him and respect him , you really have no clue. You make a lot of noise but your saying nothing , you question why old Row A guys are helping there union? then you say its for the perks? Its to protect they guys , Keep trying to muddy the waters our members don't trust ANGELO , TONY D , JOHN , They sold us a bad contract , were willing to give up 25 and out , coffee for new hires , wanted to give back 10 cents to UPS ,, And who stood up and stopped them ROW B and the members voted NO and now you think members forget? Just wait and see they will get crushed......

VOTE 804 MEMBERS , THE HONEST AND CLEAR CHOICE

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

What does it matter if he works or not? We have a preload steward that hasn't done any work for 5 years , god bless him , he's a huge Row C supporter. So what you know someone on belt 4 , Jack has been respected for years , all of the center stewards talk to him and respect him , you really have no clue. You make a lot of noise but your saying nothing , you question why old Row A guys are helping there union? then you say its for the perks? Its to protect they guys , Keep trying to muddy the waters our members don't trust ANGELO , TONY D , JOHN , They sold us a bad contract , were willing to give up 25 and out , coffee for new hires , wanted to give back 10 cents to UPS ,, And who stood up and stopped them ROW B and the members voted NO and now you think members forget? Just wait and see they will get crushed......

VOTE 804 MEMBERS , THE HONEST AND CLEAR CHOICE

Did you get up for your pill,

You talk about a great steward who is too busy defending his members , thats why his work donesnt get done. Unlike Jack Di who hides from management because he is useless.
And you say I dont have a clue. I told you before, all you post are lies, and they have been proven on Brown Cafe. Do you members a favor and say something meaningful because I always make you look S@upid.

Hey by the way, dont forget to take your prozac, that must be why your still up. Sweet Dreams XoXo

AcesUp804

Did you get up for your pill,

You talk about a great steward who is too busy defending his members , thats why his work donesnt get done. Unlike Jack Di who hides from management because he is useless.
And you say I dont have a clue. I told you before, all you post are lies, and they have been proven on Brown Cafe. Do you members a favor and say something meaningful because I always make you look S@upid.

Hey by the way, dont forget to take your prozac, that must be why your still up. Sweet Dreams XoXo

Your right he is a great steward has over 300 members to look after but i guess he wasn't good enough for Tony D , The village idiot only has 11 on his slate not 12 ,, Members have gone up to Phil and asked him why wasn't he ask he said "not up to me I wasn't asked" a lot of stewards turned them down so they were left with safety guys and the weakest deal making steward out of Manh South sups work all night people work out of classification he leaves early ever day , But goes away to South America every year takes 8 weeks straight.

AcesUp804

Yo A@ssUP, I know a little fact about Jack Di, For the last 7yrs ( I know someone from that building on Belt 4 - Jack is known to be the laziest car washier in that building. He has no respect, The only time those members saw him was a week before Christmas, when he would spray down his truck as he drove into the building, then he looks at you with puppy eyes looking a Christmas envelope.

There is not a driver in our local that tips a car washer or shifter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This thread will be locked for a 48 hour cool down. When it opens again all personal attacks will result in warnings/infractions. I'm certain that you guys can debate all your issues without name calling.

AcesUp804

WELCOME BACK ,, lets all play nice , we are lucky to have an outlet like this so lets all play by the rules , starting with me.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I belong to 687, so I have no business here. Having said that, I don't understand why everyone gets so excited over who votes for whom? Isn't it the individuals right to vote for whomever they want? I am not trying to start drama. We all have our own opinions of how the leadership in our own locals are doing(or not). I guess I'm trying to understand all the rancor.
Thank you for your time.

Had enough

I belong to 687, so I have no business here. Having said that, I don't understand why everyone gets so excited over who votes for whom? Isn't it the individuals right to vote for whomever they want? I am not trying to start drama. We all have our own opinions of how the leadership in our own locals are doing(or not). I guess I'm trying to understand all the rancor.
Thank you for your time.

No problem, You are very right!!! People have the right to vote for who they want too. But a new slate is running and is looking very good, and I guess some people feel the need to put them down because a few where from our old board. We will just have to see what the members want right?

ROW A

No problem, You are very right!!! People have the right to vote for who they want too. But a new slate is running and is looking very good, and I guess some people feel the need to put them down because a few where from our old board. We will just have to see what the members want right?
listen to yourself take your own advice please !!!!!!!!the members you speak of pick the e board we have now ..!!!! and your constantly putting them down ....lol AND YOU EXPECT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO RESPECT RESULTS WHEN YOUR GUYS WIN ......WHEN YOU NEVER RESPECTED THE PROCESS .... AND DONT RESPOND LIKE YOU ALWAYS DONT ..... LOL AMAZING .... thats a classic way to bust a union !!!! not respect the results ... you should be proud ....

ROW A

Tim -3 , Jim -1 , Pete - 2 , Dave friend -5 , Neil - 6 , Chris - 5 , Mark - 7 , Dave O - 3 , Ken - 4 , Sam - 3 , Liam - 5 , Anthony - 7 , William R - 7 not perfect but getting alot better.
hey aces not bad ratings..... i see we agree on some and not on others ..... i think some of these guys are strong and need our support ....

Had enough

listen to yourself take your own advice please !!!!!!!!the members you speak of pick the e board we have now ..!!!! and your constantly putting them down ....lol AND YOU EXPECT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO RESPECT RESULTS WHEN YOUR GUYS WIN ......WHEN YOU NEVER RESPECTED THE PROCESS .... AND DONT RESPOND LIKE YOU ALWAYS DONT ..... LOL AMAZING .... thats a classic way to bust a union !!!! not respect the results ... you should be proud ....[/QUoOTE]

Row A I am trying to keep my mouth quiet!!!! You are just proving yourself that it is not me starting!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

listen to yourself take your own advice please !!!!!!!!the members you speak of pick the e board we have now ..!!!! and your constantly putting them down ....lol AND YOU EXPECT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO RESPECT RESULTS WHEN YOUR GUYS WIN ......WHEN YOU NEVER RESPECTED THE PROCESS .... AND DONT RESPOND LIKE YOU ALWAYS DONT ..... LOL AMAZING .... thats a classic way to bust a union !!!! not respect the results ... you should be proud ....

Almost everyone respects the results, including myself, and yes we did pick this E board, however after over a year, I and many have come to relize that the E Board we voted for does not have the members in its best interest. If you campaign and make promises, you are expected to follow through. It has been a year of misery for most members. You say we are constantly putting them down, I say it's time to let them know they cant fool us anymore, and we wont believe any more lies. It is the E board themselves who is doing the busting to its members.

AcesUp804

Almost everyone respects the results, including myself, and yes we did pick this E board, however after over a year, I and many have come to relize that the E Board we voted for does not have the members in its best interest. If you campaign and make promises, you are expected to follow through. It has been a year of misery for most members. You say we are constantly putting them down, I say it's time to let them know they cant fool us anymore, and we wont believe any more lies. It is the E board themselves who is doing the busting to its members.

OK so far you say they haven't lived up to campaign promises lets go over them ,but lets remember its only 1 year so far,
1 take on sups working easier said them done but so far C-
2 Tough fair contract enforcement I feel they have by not making deals B+
3 Protect Our Benefits: Audit the Funds and Report to the Membership yes they have by telling us whats going on and making the changes needed. A-
4 Fight Production Harassment same as old board both did good job not accepting any disciplined B
5 Round-the-Clock Representation 24/7 they do have a 24/7 answering service that sends calls to evening agents not prefect but better then the old board b+
6 Cut Excessive Officer Salaries yes 100% A+
7 Fight for More Full-Time Jobs yes fig thing part timers doing clerk work going after vacant 22.3 jobs B-
8 Keep Members Informed yes very much so , website up to date A
9 Launch the 804 Teamster University yes had classes at hall and last Saturday in Manhattan A
10 Honor the Legacy of Ron Carey yes A ,,
but lets say they didn't do any of what they promised , I know lets go bact to old board member from row C and go back to
1 fair contract
2 give up 25 and out
3 give up coffee and give UPS back 10 cents
4 destroy our pension and medical
5 back Hoffa
6 vote yes to raise our union dues
7 take 3 years to make book
8 part timers waiting 18 for medical for there family
9 losing language in our supplemental fo protect air drivers
10 clerks only getting 4 1/2 hours on layoff

OUR BOARD STILL HAS 2 YEARS TO LIVE UP TO PROMISES WHAT GUYS FROM ROW C DID CAN'T BE FIXED.
I'm voting ROW B