Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

ROW A

Members Voice is the Right Choice!!!!

I think I am going to start listening to my gut feeling and stop writing........I am sure you are all very happy!!!
I AM SO CONFIDENT THAT THE MEMBERS VOICE IS GOING TO WIN THIS ELECTION IN MARCH THAT I AM DONE WITH GOING BACK AND FORTH!!!!

YOU CAN WRITE ALL THE GARBAGE YOU WANT!!!!! IT TOOK ME ALL THIS TIME TO REALIZE WHAT I AM DEALING WITH.....THERE IS GREAT ENERGY OUT THERE FOR THE MEMBERS VOICE!!!
this always happen when people are exposed for who they really are .......this is a war and all you did was help ups !!! good bye !!!!

lonewolf

Anthony C is a Marshmallo He took two 3 day suspensions this week alone These guys did nothing. All he does is agree with the company. The E board says he is one of their finest!

AcesUp804

Anthony C is a Marshmallo He took two 3 day suspensions this week alone These guys did nothing. All he does is agree with the company. The E board says he is one of their finest!

Yes he did and I know one of the stewards who is a Tony D supporter (or I should say use to me ) and he said its a good thing Anthony was there to keep them off the street because both guys were going to be fired for stealing time , admitted and proven dishonesty , seen on road by the managers and admitted to the gaps in the diad, so article 7 would not have keep them on the job , so it was either take a 3 day or wait 9 months for the arbitration and hope to get all the back pay , for you to say they did nothing is wrong but nothing new from you. Plus both drivers took the suspension they didn't have to Anthony was willing to send it to an arbitrator. I also heard that Tony D's token steward in the building was running his mouth about taking the 3 days and he was told what happen and changed his tone, but then again he is running on the C slate.

lonewolf

Yes he did and I know one of the stewards who is a Tony D supporter (or I should say use to me ) and he said its a good thing Anthony was there to keep them off the street because both guys were going to be fired for stealing time , admitted and proven dishonesty , seen on road by the managers and admitted to the gaps in the diad, so article 7 would not have keep them on the job , so it was either take a 3 day or wait 9 months for the arbitration and hope to get all the back pay , for you to say they did nothing is wrong but nothing new from you. Plus both drivers took the suspension they didn't have to Anthony was willing to send it to an arbitrator. I also heard that Tony D's token steward in the building was running his mouth about taking the 3 days and he was told what happen and changed his tone, but then again he is running on the C slate.
Vinny M. Why dont you get out of your basement once in a while and get some air. All you do is stay on the computer and make up stories.

804brown

Thankyou Aces for adding some facts to a clueless post by a clueless wolf. Maybe Lonelywolf is right now deciding that he too "had enough" and will just stop posting hateful and inaccurate accusations.

804Warrior

Just a few days ago this thread was locked for name calling but for some reason its ok for Acesup804 to keep referring to someone as "Tony D's token steward"???? But I guess thats not considered name calling. So for whoever this is(Vinny M)remember that you will never beat Cyrus!! Its not because Cyrus is considered by the members of Foster Ave to be a steward on the rise but because you are a Racist, Union Buster, Management Sympathiser, a poor excuse for a husband and father!!!! I bet you want to know who I am. I will tell you scumbag. Im the Black union member with less time then you that you asked me to "do me a favor and talk to the young black guys and encourage them to vote for you. I can protect you Cyrus cant do that. I have experience." To bad you didnt tell me or others that the same Tony D that you hate saved your job years ago. Rmember the petition to get your job back??? Do you remember?? How quick we forget. O and bad idea telling your WIFE that there were union meetings on saturday so you could get out of the house to be with your mistress. I know you. I know you better than you think. What a loser!!!

804Warrior

Dont make me expose you twinkle toes? One of the bloggers on here said that we need to fight the company. I agree but how can we combat any of the companies attempt to exploit us when we have union members like AcesUp804??

804Warrior

Thankyou Aces for adding some facts to a clueless post by a clueless wolf. Maybe Lonelywolf is right now deciding that he too "had enough" and will just stop posting hateful and inaccurate accusations.

Clueless post?? I bet you dont even know what Anthony C said to the drivers do you? Or do you? Becareful I will let you in on a secret before you decide to lie again; the driver that got suspended 1st for 3 days we are friends. So call Anthony CreamPuff up and get your facts straight!

AcesUp804

Just a few days ago this thread was locked for name calling but for some reason its ok for Acesup804 to keep referring to someone as "Tony D's token steward"???? But I guess thats not considered name calling. So for whoever this is(Vinny M)remember that you will never beat Cyrus!! Its not because Cyrus is considered by the members of Foster Ave to be a steward on the rise but because you are a Racist, Union Buster, Management Sympathiser, a poor excuse for a husband and father!!!! I bet you want to know who I am. I will tell you scumbag. Im the Black union member with less time then you that you asked me to "do me a favor and talk to the young black guys and encourage them to vote for you. I can protect you Cyrus cant do that. I have experience." To bad you didnt tell me or others that the same Tony D that you hate saved your job years ago. Rmember the petition to get your job back??? Do you remember?? How quick we forget. O and bad idea telling your WIFE that there were union meetings on saturday so you could get out of the house to be with your mistress. I know you. I know you better than you think. What a loser!!!

First I'm not Vinnie M but that doesn't matter , 2nd I've gone on the record here a couple of times and said that Alphonso C is a very good steward when I say token steward it means how Tony D looks at him nothing more. We all know how bad Tony look when here ran for steward and that flyer was handed out about Tony ( no need to go into it ) third putting Vinnie's life out there is pretty funny and sad on your part.

AcesUp804

Clueless post?? I bet you dont even know what Anthony C said to the drivers do you? Or do you? Becareful I will let you in on a secret before you decide to lie again; the driver that got suspended 1st for 3 days we are friends. So call Anthony CreamPuff up and get your facts straight!

I'm glad your friends with the 1st driver that got suspended , cause I'm friends with his steward. Your friend was already on a 72 and Bob fired him and was going to walk him out before Anthony was even there ,, I also heard that when Anthony walked into the office the steward was asking management to give the driver a break , thats when Anthony took over , But your right I wasn't there but I like how you call Anthony Cream Puff be a man and ask him what happen.

AcesUp804

If it came across sounding like i was insulting Alphonso C my bad and I will never use that term again , It had nothing to do with Alphonso he's a polite , smart , caring steward at one point he was the steward for 2 centers why because he cares. My beef is with T D because of the way he has used people in the past to help him but Alphonso is a big boy and I'm sure he can handle himself.

AcesUp804

Re: Local 804 lol

lol I agree
It all comes down to this......

There is a certain delegate who is looking for a return to the hall after a landslide loss.And as I see it there is no problem with that. The problem is that this individual is looking out for no one but himself. He foams at the mouth with every mistake the new administration makes,even though its always at the detriment of a local 804 member.He sees this as a crack in the opening to his return.
He thinks we forgot how during the 2006 election campaign they where telling us the pension was solid and in fine shape,when in fact as we found out after they won the election this was not true.Did it happen to just change overnight? Or was this a calculated risk?They knew there was outrage,that's why the next general membership meeting was cancelled.They would of had to explain themselves.That would of been interesting
Soon after this election we find out the health and welfare fund is in financial trouble.Why did'nt we hear about this sooner? Anyone want to take a guess? If it would of come out before the election they would of had no chance what so ever.You think losing 2 to 1 was bad?

Then after there devistating loss the old administration does all it can to make the transition for the new administration as difficult as possible.Even in real politics there is a transition team to make the change as smooth as possible so there are as few bumps as can be.As to not disrupt the membership.But he would of rather see us(the members)get screwed ,because of course his loss is our fault. P.S. I am not now nor was I ever a row B fan .( T. D. we are not idiots, most of us see right through .)