Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

You guys sound like your getting nervous, and you should be, members in my building are Voting Row C , who where the members that voted for this E Board.

They now realize they made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board,

VOTE ROW C MEMBERS VOICE

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

These are the same lies Hoffa has been spewing. Hoffa lied about Carey's record, Hoffa lied about Tom L's record- no surprise here. Yea I guess Sandy was such a horrible leader so Ron Carey put her on as an International rep . I guess Sandy sucked so much that Tom L put her on his slate in 2006 (we voted over 65% for that slate!)
Hope when I see you guys campaigning you act like stand up guys and admit you support Hoffa. Otherwise WHY ARE YOU RUNNING??

I post only Facts, not lies like our E board. I'm just posting real facts about Sandy. I never said Hoffa was good. You keep saying Hoffa, Hoffa, Hoffa, do you and your friends have a crush on him. We know Hoffa's record, that's no secret, its Sandy's record that seems to be a secret.

By the way, I'm not running, but I'm VOTING ROW C

Ibt804Hammer

Well Tony and his circus came to town today and to be honest, I'm not impressed. I give him mad props for trying to get back in office but please....

Row C has a better shot if they dump him.

Jmho

lonewolf

Well Tony and his circus came to town today and to be honest, I'm not impressed. I give him mad props for trying to get back in office but please....

Jmho

Nice Try. You must be getting nervous, you seem to be coming out of the woodwork LOL. Go hang with Vinny M. The members are so happy to see Tony.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Re: Local 804 lol

I made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board, I'm not going to get fooled again by them.

Here's a little fact about TDU candidate Sandy Pope

Over the last 8 years, Sandy Pope has lost over $1,807,000.00 of her Local Union's assets. In 2001 total assets were $2,570,425.00 and by 2009 her total assets were $762,594. She has steadily lost members every year, going from 1297 members in 2001 to 1066 members today. That is almost 20% of her local's membership. Over this period of time, her compensation has steadily risen each year despite her record of decline.

Wow she can't even run her union with 1,000 members how would she run the International.

Ibt804Hammer

Nice Try. You must be getting nervous, you seem to be coming out of the woodwork LOL. Go hang with Vinny M. The members are so happy to see Tony.

Far from nervous and who the hell is Vinny M and why in Gods name should I hang with him. Tony had 1k plus votes and those are the people happy to see him. Otherwise, poor guy aged fast in 13 months LOL. LOL. LOL.

lonewolf

Hey Cigar Pete you better buy a case of cigars. You have a lot of brown nosing to do. The members voice is out there and looking real good. Its amazing the response these guys are getting.

lonewolf

You guys sound like your getting nervous, and you should be, members in my building are Voting Row C , who where the members that voted for this E Board.

They now realize they made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board,

VOTE ROW C MEMBERS VOICE

Oh yes the members are screaming for the Members Voice. I have never seen anything like this before in all my years on UPS, that a slate of men were done within 6 months.

AcesUp804

Jmho

VERY TRUE , I can see keeping Angelo because of his back ground but Tony D and John N bring nothing to any slate.

lonewolf

Overwhelming response at the Nassau Building this morning and this evening. The members are wishing this election was the real macoy...How they can't wait to dump Cigar Pete and Holmes and the rest of the circus.

lonewolf

VERY TRUE , I can see keeping Angelo because of his back ground but Tony D and John N bring nothing to any slate.

Yes Angelo is great. But Tony and John have an overwhelming response from the members. Of course you are going to talk crap because its looking pretty good for them.

lonewolf

Vinny m should crawl under his rock and take a bath in prozac. He is a very jealous and envious and prejudice person. So tell me Vinny what are you going to do when Tony D wins?

lonewolf

Another phone call just came in tonight that Jack D is a bigger man than Row B realized. He will be lucky if he gets all the votes out of Foster. Him and Vinny M who is a big B-ll washer are the heroes of Foster Ave.

Last edited by a moderator:

AcesUp804

Foster ave has pledged their support 100 percent to the Members Voice.

LOL you really have no clue ,, members keep laughing at Tony D , members do not trust Angelo , Tony D and John N ,, Thank God they are running with this slate making it all to easy for 804 MEMBERS .... just like when they tried to get re-elected or their stewards election and now for this. Members look at them and say don't worry guys you have our vote , thumbs up LOL then they vote and Angelo , Tony D get crushed. LOL YOU CANT HIDE FROM YOUR PAST.......

AcesUp804

Another phone call just came in tonight that Jack D is a bigger :censored2: then Row B realized. He will be lucky if he gets 2 votes out of Foster. Him and Vinny M who is a big B-ll washer are the laughing stock of Foster Ave.

I reported this post , you should be banned.........

AcesUp804

Yes Angelo is great. But Tony and John have an overwhelming response from the members. Of course you are going to talk crap because its looking pretty good for them.

Easy there cowboy , no he is far from great ,, Tony M , Claude they were GREAT , Angelo has kissed up to management for years a big deal maker , But out of that group at least he was always respectful to others even in defeat.

AcesUp804

Overwhelming response at the Nassau Building this morning and this evening. The members are wishing this election was the real macoy...How they can't wait to dump Cigar Pete and Holmes and the rest of the circus.

No comment on Pete ,, but Mark H is very popular and has all the part timers behind him just like Foster.

Last edited: