Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Members Voice kicked off their campaign today. They were at 43rd, Masbeth and Elmsford. There was nothing but positive vibes. All they said was the Members voice just have to win. We have to get rid of this E Board.

ROW A

Members Voice kicked off their campaign today. They were at 43rd, Masbeth and Elmsford. There was nothing but positive vibes. All they said was the Members voice just have to win. We have to get rid of this E Board.
lol so i guess you are tony d lol tell,..,,,.,.tell hoffa i said hello i know all about him bank rolling you guys ... sad just wait to the membership finds out in the last hour!!!!! you have a leak in your boat check for cracks lol

lonewolf

lol so i guess you are tony d lol tell,..,,,.,.tell hoffa i said hello i know all about him bank rolling you guys ... sad just wait to the membership finds out in the last hour!!!!! you have a leak in your boat check for cracks lol
So tell me, why am I tony D?

Ibt804Hammer

Both, But lets get the convention over first. LOL they told the members we have to wait another 2 years for the actual election, they have to hold on tight.

Lonewolf, if you can, please tell me what you know about the people running/buildings/office/years ect. First names only please

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board, I'm not going to get fooled again by them.

Here's a little fact about TDU candidate Sandy Pope

Over the last 8 years, Sandy Pope has lost over $1,807,000.00 of her Local Union's assets. In 2001 total assets were $2,570,425.00 and now in 2009 her total assets were $762,594. She has steadily lost members every year, going from 1297 members in 2001 to 1066 members today. That is almost 20% of her local's membership. Over this period of time, her compensation has steadily risen each year despite her record of decline.

Wow she can't even run her union with 1,000 members how would she run the International.

ROW A

I made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board, I'm not going to get fooled again by them.

Over the last 8 years, Sandy Pope has lost over $1,807,000.00 of her Local Union's assets. In 2001 total assets were $2,570,425.00 and now in 2009 her total assets were $762,594. She has steadily lost members every year, going from 1297 members in 2001 to 1066 members today. That is almost 20% of her local's membership. Over this period of time, her compensation has steadily risen each year despite her record of decline.

Wow she can't even run her union with 1,000 members how would she run the International.
so is this your offical endorsement of hoffa ?????? please say yes you will make so many people happy

AcesUp804

Why don't you also post how much money and members our International Brotherhood of Teamsters have lost under Hoffa and Gegare.

AcesUp804

this is how most members feel , they lost fair and square , went back to the hall destroyed important information , took the hard drives , made sure they took all there so call vacation that they say they never got , maybe true. Did not what to help this new board help us , 2 of them went back and the first thing they did was run for stewards and got crushed. Never wanted to help us in anyway , just pray it burns and sneak back in.... Well its not burning we finally have an e board at our hall that is really there for us the members.

Now we the members have to help our union officials by sending them to this convention and start working on getting hoffa out

804 members united

AcesUp804

Local 804 lol This is what a person posted from Island City.

by upser198703

There is a certain delegate who is looking for a return to the hall after a landslide loss.And as I see it there is no problem with that. The problem is that this individual is looking out for no one but himself. He foams at the mouth with every mistake the new administration makes,even though its always at the detriment of a local 804 member.He sees this as a crack in the opening to his return.
He thinks we forgot how during the 2006 election campaign they where telling us the pension was solid and in fine shape,when in fact as we found out after they won the election this was not true.Did it happen to just change overnight? Or was this a calculated risk?They knew there was outrage,that's why the next general membership meeting was cancelled.They would of had to explain themselves.That would of been interesting
Soon after this election we find out the health and welfare fund is in financial trouble.Why did'nt we hear about this sooner? Anyone want to take a guess? If it would of come out before the election they would of had no chance what so ever.You think losing 2 to 1 was bad?

Then after there devistating loss the old administration does all it can to make the transition for the new administration as difficult as possible.Even in real politics there is a transition team to make the change as smooth as possible so there are as few bumps as can be.As to not disrupt the membership.But he would of rather see us(the members)get screwed ,because of course his loss is our fault. P.S. I am not now nor was I ever a row B fan .( Tony D. we are not idiots, most of us see right through .)

Brothers and Sisters don't been fooled we can not afford to send any one from our old board with they past history.

AcesUp804

Members that are running for row c were at Foster yesterday morning handing out fliers. I was standing in the building by the metal detectors 3 out of 4 members put the flyer's in the garbage at first chance , listening to what members were saying as they were going through the metal detectors , like,, " does he really think we forget what they did in the past? " " he should just retire " " there going as independents? 10 years they all backed Hoffa " " he only cares about himself not the members " "he couldn't even beat Harry , he doesn't get it " " yea lets send them , we all remember what a great job they did in the past ,, fair contract , voting yes to raise our union dues ,, O yea lets send him back " Members are not dumb Angelo , Tony and John don't care about Local 804 only getting back in the hall.

gladimgone

I'm new here.....a retired steward from Maspeth. Seems to me there are no facts being put foward only back biting and insults. Meanwhile the tsunami that is management is rolling up into the city. The days of Ron Carey are long gone....this local isnt the powerhouse it used to be. The slates running for this election are only positioning themselves for the local board elections in a few years. But none of them give a real damn about the members. They just want to wear their fancy suits and sit in that hall and get fatter and fatter. Wake up you young guys.....you are on your own.

804brown

The campaign is going good. The members are welcoming the men with open arms. Sorry to disappoint you Vinny M.

LOL! What campaign?? Though I did see Row C sticker . They are SO creative. I mean "Row C ALL the Way!" LOL!! Hmmm, where have I heard that before??
Could it have been when they ran as Row A in 2009 "Row A ALL the Way"?? Howie must be their campaign director. LOL!!

Please, the membership rejected these guys only 13 months ago. Do they really think the members have forgotten how they left our Local. The missing files, our health fund going broke, our pensions in the red zone, 300 arbitrations on the docket, minimal coverage and representation when they actually showed, this wonderful contract we have to work under, supporting Hoffa, plus all the givebacks, etc. These guys deserved to thrown out. And we did it over 2 to 1, we threw them out. We thought it was for good.

Well, I guess when Tony D is rejected for a THIRD time in 14 months, he and his little band will go quietly away . For good!!

REMEMBER you voted in Row B to fix what Row A destroyed. Let's not go backwards! Vote 804 Members United!

804brown

These are the same lies Hoffa has been spewing. Hoffa lied about Carey's record, Hoffa lied about Tom L's record- no surprise here. Yea I guess Sandy was such a horrible leader so Ron Carey put her on as an International rep . I guess Sandy sucked so much that Tom L put her on his slate in 2006 (we voted over 65% for that slate!)
Hope when I see you guys campaigning you act like stand up guys and admit you support Hoffa. Otherwise WHY ARE YOU RUNNING??