Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

At Foster Phil C is on vacation for 2 weeks , Phils not there to scare them to vote row c , so all the preloaders are voting 804 MEMBERS thanks to the 3 other stewards , Anthony and Jack working them like crazy. 250 VOTES.

PHIL WENT ON VACATION BECAUSE TONY D DID NOT ASK HIM TO JOIN THE SLATE , A TOTAL SLAP IN THE FACE.

804brown

LOL you really have no clue ,, members keep laughing at Tony D , members do not trust Angelo , Tony D and John N ,, Thank God they are running with this slate making it all to easy for 804 MEMBERS .... just like when they tried to get re-elected or their stewards election and now for this. Members look at them and say don't worry guys you have our vote , thumbs up LOL then they vote and Angelo , Tony D get crushed. LOL YOU CANT HIDE FROM YOUR PAST.......

Very true Aces. I remember in our building, when Row A guys came to campaign in Nov of 2009, everyone shook their hands and took their stickers and said "Yeah, you got my vote". One month later, we all voted Row B. These Row A guys had no clue we were only yessing them to death. And now the lonely wolf is out their campaigning and hearing similar stuff. LOL!

Like I said before, we will not be fooled again. Tony D and company were there for years and nothing got better. And the very few that did their jobs on the old board BACKED THE LAST 2 AWFUL CONTRACTS WE HAVE TO WORK UNDER and were CONPLICIT WITH THE BANKRUPTING OF OUR HEALTH FUND.

Again, the membership is not stupid. Just because they shake the hand of an old timer like Tony doesn't mean they will ever trust him again. And the fact that the rest of the stewards who were asked (or begged)to run with him , I think their decision making should be questioned too!

So lets all remember who messed up this union and who was elected to fix that mess! Vote 804 Members United and lets send Hoffa packing in November!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

preloaders are voting 804 MEMBERS thanks to the 3 other stewards , Anthony and Jack working them like crazy. 250 VOTES.
Lol
Anthony C knows hes done in Foster from his proformance just like O, members there I know tell me he is useless, Quote "we don't need him here when we get fired, because he cant save us anyway" besides when he here, he cant be found.

And as for Jack, everyone there knows he is the laziest steward in the building, when the guys there saw his name on the ballet, they all laughed - whats he gonna do for us, they know he is useless and does not have the members in his best interest.

I know plenty of ROW C supporters including part timers in Foster, that know they made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board.

VOTE ROW C

AcesUp804

You're lost[/QUOT

The Executive board is Lost, But the Members Voice was found.

Anthony C and Jack D plus a couple of drivers were outside Foster campaigning , Alphonso C and another person from row c were there too.

The people that are saying Foster is for row c have no clue , Alphonso and the other guy looked lost out there , the drivers were so pro 804 members half the drivers walked right past row c didn't even stop. Jack and Anthony were shaking the hands of ever driver and talking to them one on one. I stopped and talked to Jack for a little while and just laughed watching what was going on even part timers that were leaving would take row c flier then Jack would say come here learn the truth. Plus they had great flyers that destroyed Angelo , Tony and John. TOLD THE MEMBERS THE TRUTH.

AcesUp804

Lol
Anthony C knows hes done in Foster from his proformance just like O, members there I know tell me he is useless, Quote "we don't need him here when we get fired, because he cant save us anyway" besides when he here, he cant be found.

And as for Jack, everyone there knows he is the laziest steward in the building, when the guys there saw his name on the ballet, they all laughed - whats he gonna do for us, they know he is useless and does not have the members in his best interest.

I know plenty of ROW C supporters including part timers in Foster, that know they made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board.

VOTE ROW C

"we don't need him here when we get fired, because he cant save us anyway" again you make no sense , both drivers got fired no article 7 they were going to be walked out the building , wait 9 months for Arbitration, but wait Anthony comes in and gets 2 proving dishonesty down to a 3 day but he cant save anyone , BOTH STEWARDS thank him , both stewards are telling everyone Anthony did a great job. I'm sure you will criticize the stewards next. Anthony is at Foster 3 times a week in plain site talking to ever one. Like one of the stewards told me there is an election going on so curtain people will make up stories. This is why we know you are just a mouthpiece for row c , you even sound like these 2 wash women from crossbay always in the cafeteria crying like women , and when they leave all the porters laugh at them even Phil shakes his head.

Ibt804Hammer

Was pretty funny seeing Tony at Nassau this week. The building still has its row A cult followers but row b is still a lock. Don't forget this was Billy Bs home and even Tony M was shocked this bulding turned on him. Steve did wonders to the feeder dept, they did not forget.

joseph

What do you thing a health fund is for, members and their families use the fund every day for doctor visits, surgery. Members get cancer, heart attack, and many other serious ailments. That money was use, not pocketed. You kept your 25 and out, but because of row B, UPS got there age with retirement. Have fun working till your 65.

lonewolf

Maybe instead of printing fancy paperwork and mailing it you should concentrate on the problems that need to be resolved. You must be pretty scared! But like the last time you ran TDU backed you with funding. You had very good campaigning but you did not deliver one thing. That is why the members are choosing the Members Voice.

lonewolf

Members United - Row B the team you can depend on raised all our co-payments. Took away our major medical. Members are getting bills like crazy. Raised the retiree medical and now nobody can retire until 65. this is what happens when you vote on a bunch of unexperienced men. Now they are backing TDU Sandy Hope and trying to Elect a person who never even worked for UPS, but she knows about hiring immagrants. She is loosing record number of members in her local. Dont forget Row B has also raised your Union dues 3 dollars more in 8 months. All these guys believe is taking money out of the members pockets and voting with UPS to raise everything. If you continue to vote for the Executive board in the next contract you will be paying for your own medical and your own uniforms. Remember Members Voice is the Right choice They are an independent team fighting for our members of Local 804.

local804

Members Voice is the Right Choice!!!!

I think I am going to start listening to my gut feeling and stop writing........I am sure you are all very happy!!!
I AM SO CONFIDENT THAT THE MEMBERS VOICE IS GOING TO WIN THIS ELECTION IN MARCH THAT I AM DONE WITH GOING BACK AND FORTH!!!!

YOU CAN WRITE ALL THE GARBAGE YOU WANT!!!!! IT TOOK ME ALL THIS TIME TO REALIZE WHAT I AM DEALING WITH.....THERE IS GREAT ENERGY OUT THERE FOR THE MEMBERS VOICE!!!

804brown

Maybe instead of printing fancy paperwork and mailing it you should concentrate on the problems that need to be resolved. You must be pretty scared! But like the last time you ran TDU backed you with funding. You had very good campaigning but you did not deliver one thing. That is why the members are choosing the Members Voice.

LOL, I guess you also received Row B's literature in the mail. I know, pretty impressive. I guess your boy Hoffa couldn't fund Row C with enough $$ to afford a mailing?? Maybe next time. And now your back to attacking TDU. As I remember, TDU backed Ron Carey twice, Tom L 3 times, and is now backing Sandy Pope. Hmmm, didn't the membership of Local 804 ALSO back Ron Carey twice, Tom L 3 times, and is now backing Sandy Pope??
I don't think Row B is allowed to accept outside $$. But I hear Row C is being helped by Hoffa. Incredible!

804brown

What do you thing a health fund is for, members and their families use the fund every day for doctor visits, surgery. Members get cancer, heart attack, and many other serious ailments. That money was use, not pocketed. You kept your 25 and out, but because of row B, UPS got there age with retirement. Have fun working till your 65.

Yes, a health fund IS for the members, exactly. However, Row A guys KNEW the funds were running out of $$. In 2003, there was over $34 MILLION in assets. By June of THIS YEAR if nothing was done, the fund would have been in the "red" - a negative balance.

The old board (Tony, Angelo, John, etc) had the opportunity to negotiate enough $$ in 2007 BUT THEY DIDN'T. No one accuses them of pocketting the $$. They just mismanaged it. That mismanagement forced the new board's hand to do SOMETHING, which they did.

The new board did the smart, fiscally responsible thing. They implemented a plan which SAVED our funds until the next contract in 2013. Yes, our co-pays went up and there are new fees and more hoops to jump through. But, remember, the old board was planning on implementing their own plan (if they won re-election in 2009) which included ELIMINATING RETIREE HEALTHCARE AT 25 AND OUT, emergency room fees, higher co-pays, etc.

The new board took on the mess that the old board members left them. They could have allowed it to stay in arbitration, which the old baord SECRETLY had it in with UPS, and allowed an arbitrator to decide to eliminate retiree benefits ENTIRELY. But they didn't. They took a bold step to implement these changes right from Day 1. Hopefully, the membership will acknowledge that and reward them with their support this election!