Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

I felt the same way then too. Our safety should never be compromised, I dont care who is in charge!

Sorry bro I disagree. The only thing some of these safety people kept safe was their OVERTIME! Let's hope this move by the board gets us some positive results, but we all have to stick together on this.

funwithcardboard

Sorry bro I disagree. The only thing some of these safety people kept safe was their OVERTIME! Let's hope this move by the board gets us some positive results, but we all have to stick together on this.

You are right! unity is important. but the members who are getting paid to be on the committee or start early for safety are 804 sisters and brothers also. This should not be a fight amongst us, but against the company

local804

You are right! unity is important. but the members who are getting paid to be on the committee or start early for safety are 804 sisters and brothers also. This should not be a fight amongst us, but against the company

If the members that are getting paid are really worried about the money, they are in it for the wrong reason. If the 2 from my center would complain about the money, I would bump them off and use my seniority for the extra work. You should read about the committee in the book and see how its formed and who could be on it.

funwithcardboard

If the members that are getting paid are really worried about the money, they are in it for the wrong reason. If the 2 from my center would complain about the money, I would bump them off and use my seniority for the extra work. You should read about the committee in the book and see how its formed and who could be on it.

I will, Thx 4 the info

AcesUp804

The Big Marshmallow Anthony C, sure knows how to pick them. First he passes up little Ceaser and then he picks Jack D.
Who has two friends in Foster Ave. Then he picks a TDU follower, the one standing outside handing out Row B Fliers in a brown uniform. He works in the Marine Part center. Well let me tell you a little secret about this guy. When all the Union Brothers and Sisters were on strike in l997 standing outside the building on the picket lines. This suppose union guy was working inside the building loading trucks. Now he is standing outside, giving out Row B fliers, trying to pass himself off as a big Union Guy. Is this what Row B is made up of? Non union guys who work during the strike. Even Dave O used to pal around with this guy, what does this tell you about Row B? Just like Sandy Pope who hires immigrants

Almost sounded like a compliment for Anthony C but I doubt it LOL Heard little Cesar is talking to Tony now LOL That guy from Marine Park has b@lls just ask Tony D ......

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

That's pure facts not distorted lies

Here is more facts about your E board. They are know to agree with UPS

eboard2.jpg

eboard2.jpg

AcesUp804

Mistakevoting4thiseboard ,, well done , Angelo and Tony could have used your talents. LOL even you must have laughed at their flier. I guess you have no choice but to lie about the truth to try and help them.

lonewolf

Mistakevoting4thiseboard ,, well done , Angelo and Tony could have used your talents. LOL even you must have laughed at their flier. I guess you have no choice but to lie about the truth to try and help them.

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny They are done, Everyone is shaking their heads in disbelief that they voting for them. So tell me are you going to congratulate The Members Voice when they Win?

lonewolf

Re: 43rd st problems
Originally Posted by EyesLookingIn
Management have been working like crazy for 100 years , I never seen Howie , Angelo , Tony D walk around stopping sups from working or did they ever do a building raid.

"Thats what happens when a porter goes president. Its very said"

THIS SHOWS HOW SAD YOU REALLY ARE , HE'S A UNION MEMBER , WAS A DRIVER AND A STEWARD. HOWIE CAME IN AS A SAFETY GUY. ITS MEANS NOTHING THEY WERE ALL UNION MEMBERS. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A UNION MEMBER.

Ok Eyes,

If management has been working for 100 yrs, why cant your E board seem to stop them. That means the E board lied again in there promise to stop management from working.
You and your Eboard have not proven anything to the members, thats why tim will never be more than a porter to me and the members........​

AcesUp804

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny They are done, Everyone is shaking their heads in disbelief that they voting for them. So tell me are you going to congratulate The Members Voice when they Win?

Sorry Tony this is not Vinnie , but you , me and Vinnie use to talk a lot :smart: a whole lot :wink2:

AcesUp804

"If management has been working for 100 yrs, why cant your E board seem to stop them. That means the E board lied again in there promise to stop management from working.
You and your Eboard have not proven anything to the members, thats why tim will never be more than a porter to me and the members........"

Eyes was right , I guess he's less then a Union Man because he's a porter , thats how our old board looked at things , Its only 1 out of 3 years , talk 2 years from now.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Ok Aces, again you post and you will look silly in front of the members. You have no proof stop lying with the E boards phony charts, I will show you proof, here is the stock market for the last 5yrs. Maybe now you will understand why the funds were low, when the market goes down the funds get lower.. DAaaaaa,

Again dont look silly when you post.... Next you will say its there fault your 401k went down LOL

market.jpg
market.jpg

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

"If management has been working for 100 yrs, why cant your E board seem to stop them. That means the E board lied again in there promise to stop management from working.
You and your Eboard have not proven anything to the members, thats why tim will never be more than a porter to me and the members........"

Eyes was right , I guess he's less then a Union Man because he's a porter , thats how our old board looked at things , Its only 1 out of 3 years , talk 2 years from now.

Its seems to bother you when I mentioned Tim was only porter, how will you feel now that he only wrote 1 grevience as a steward.... LOL