Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Mistakevoting4thiseboard ,, well done , Angelo and Tony could have used your talents. LOL even you must have laughed at their flier. I guess you have no choice but to lie about the truth to try and help them.

You talk of lies like the E board, but you show now proof.... Dont post if you dont know facts.... You are the laughing stock of Foster...... Even Anthony C says you should stop posting, you make him look bad, and that came from a close friend of yours......

AcesUp804

would help if I could read it but I don't have to. Our fund went down over 4.8 million a year , from 2003 to 2010 they said nothing and did nothing

2003 - 34 million , wow bad year , dont worry
2004 - 29 million , it will get better
2005 - 25 million , markets bad it will bounce back
2006 - 21 million , contracts coming up , don't worry guys we will get more money from UPS
2007 - 17 million , wow our pension tanked so lets take the 65 cents from the medical and put it into the pension
2008 - 12 million , settle contract 6 months early , our E board never even talks about more money for health plan
2009 - 7 million , Howie says we need to make changes but wait till we get re-elected,,, OOPPPS WHAT WE LOST ???? HOW
2010 - 4 million , Tim S congrats on winning by the way your health fund is going to arbitration......

so stop with your graphs THEY SAID NOTHING , DID NOTHING

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

No it bothers me when you say a man is a less Teamster because he's a porter. I may be a porter in Foster means nothing, as far as how many grievances he wrote i could care less....

LOL, I never said Tim is less than a teamster, he much much Bigger as we all know......

So you agree with me, only 1 greveince in over 25yrs. As long as we have the record straight.....

AcesUp804

Just the facts. I guess the truth hurts

you talk about the facts , yes our board made tuff moves with the health plan , but why did they have to? because of how was it left , you talk like our old board did nothing wrong?? and like Angelo , Tony D and John were not a part of them......you don't like Tim and this board OK thats your choice but with Angelo and Tony's track record are they any better????? Until I see what kind of contract Tim gets us , I'm backing him because Angelo and Tony got us nothing........

804brown

would help if I could read it but I don't have to. Our fund went down over 4.8 million a year , from 2003 to 2010 they said nothing and did nothing

2003 - 34 million , wow bad year , dont worry
2004 - 29 million , it will get better
2005 - 25 million , markets bad it will bounce back
2006 - 21 million , contracts coming up , don't worry guys we will get more money from UPS
2007 - 17 million , wow our pension tanked so lets take the 65 cents from the medical and put it into the pension
2008 - 12 million , settle contract 6 months early , our E board never even talks about more money for health plan
2009 - 7 million , Howie says we need to make changes but wait till we get re-elected,,, OOPPPS WHAT WE LOST ???? HOW
2010 - 4 million , Tim S congrats on winning by the way your health fund is going to arbitration......

so stop with your graphs THEY SAID NOTHING , DID NOTHING

Great post aces. Fact is the Row A guys (aka row "C") were in charge when all this started. They were in charge when they diverted the health funds to the pension AND DIDN'T TELL US! They even told us "rest assured, your pension is in good shape". Two months later, they are re-elected and low and behold we find out that there are huge problems with the pension.
Back to the Health Funds, they KNEW there wasnt enough $$ in the contract that THEY NEGOTIATED WITH UPS . But they refused to say a word. They planned on telling all of us AFTER THEY GOT RE-ELECTED. We threw them out on their a@#es . Tim and company walked into this mess . They saw the problem and took it head on. they had to make difficult choices. Was it the most politically savvy thing to do RIGHT AFTER TAKING OVER?? Hell no! But they did the RESPONSIBLE thing. They saved our health plan til at least the next contract when they hope to negotiate enough $$ to make the plan long-term healthy.Then we can blame Row B if that doesn't happen.

Have they blamed the old board?? Absolutely! The old board screwed us! They deserve that blame. They knew the fund was disappearing BUT DID NOTHING . Changes needed to be made YEARS AGO to avoid what the new board HAD to do! Anyone who doesn't get that is in total denial or brain dead!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Re: Local 804 lol

Yes , thats how we know he's lying , because if he voted for this E board then he was upset with our contract. I know a lot of drivers that are upset with what is going on now and if it doesn't get better in 2 years may vote different , but they are all voting 804 Members united NOW they want to see Hoffa out and get Sandy Pope in to fight for a better contract. This election has nothing to do with who will be in the hall..

Here are the facts for the members, something your E board does not post... wonder why.....

I made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board, I'm not going to get fooled again by them.

Here's a little fact about TDU candidate Sandy Pope

Over the last 8 years, Sandy Pope has lost over $1,807,000.00 of her Local Union's assets. In 2001 total assets were $2,570,425.00 and by 2009 her total assets were $762,594. She has steadily lost members every year, going from 1297 members in 2001 to 1066 members today. That is almost 20% of her local's membership. Over this period of time, her compensation has steadily risen each year despite her record of decline.

Wow she can't even run her union with 1,000 members how would she run the International.

ROW A

You should be ashamed of yourself !!!!!!! You live in the land of makebelieve i see------it seems you will do or say anything to win this election !! You damn well know our dues are raised each time we get a pay increase why lie ????? i guess you think my brothers and sisters are dumb enough to buy into your lies . And you can not get lump sum payments from a pension fund thats in the red !!!!! As per the federal law!! Row b- members united is the only choice we have

804brown

Re: Local 804 lol

Here are the facts for the members, something your E board does not post... wonder why.....

I made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board, I'm not going to get fooled again by them.

Here's a little fact about TDU candidate Sandy Pope

Over the last 8 years, Sandy Pope has lost over $1,807,000.00 of her Local Union's assets. In 2001 total assets were $2,570,425.00 and by 2009 her total assets were $762,594. She has steadily lost members every year, going from 1297 members in 2001 to 1066 members today. That is almost 20% of her local's membership. Over this period of time, her compensation has steadily risen each year despite her record of decline.

Wow she can't even run her union with 1,000 members how would she run the International.

Spoken like a true Hoffa supporter!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Again, How long can you use that excuse, Row B supports are getting tired of it. We see right through your lies now, we cant be fooled any more.....

eboard2.jpg
eboard2.jpg

AcesUp804

image002.jpg

from the half way point of 2003 till September 2008 market was very strong for 5 years but our fund was going down , so make up another lie. They said nothing and did nothing.
image002.jpg

ROW A

its seems to bother you when i mentioned tim was only porter, how will you feel now that he only wrote 1 grevience as a steward.... Lol
so if a porters nothing in your eyes then whats a parttimer ???????? SO Thats why your guys ignored inside workers for so many years-- I see the way you look at things unless your a feeder driver or a package car driver your nothing .... I DO NOT STAND ALONE !!!@!@!@!@@ THIS BOARD IS NOT THE BEST BUT ROW C IS 60 TIMES WORST!!!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

so if a porters nothing in your eyes then whats a parttimer ???????? SO Thats why your guys ignored inside workers for so many years-- I see the way you look at things unless your a feeder driver or a package car driver your nothing .... I DO NOT STAND ALONE !!!@!@!@!@@ THIS BOARD IS NOT THE BEST BUT ROW C IS 60 TIMES WORST!!!!!

Only you would not know what a part timer is, they are the hardest working members of all and to prove it, hers a call one of my part timers made to the hall looking for our E board help... Now hears another part timer who Made a Mistake Voting 4 this Eboard
Just more lies - what happened to 24/ 7

[video=youtube;TnHlGM9PY0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHlGM9PY0s[/video]

Ibt804Hammer

Only you would not know what a part timer is, they are the hardest working members of all and to prove it, hers a call one of my part timers made to the hall looking for our E board help... Now hears another part timer who Made a Mistake Voting 4 this Eboard
Just more lies - what happened to 24/ 7
[video=youtube;TnHlGM9PY0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHlGM9PY0s[/video]

I have called a few times after hours and the calls don't sound anything like that. The service fowards my number to a BA and I usually get a call back within a few hours. Not perfect but it works. How do we know you called the 804 number and not one of Tonys 3 friends?