Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

I have called a few times after hours and the calls don't sound anything like that. The service fowards my number to a BA and I usually get a call back within a few hours. Not perfect but it works. How do we know you called the 804 number and not one of Tonys 3 friends?

When did Tony get the third friend???

AcesUp804

Re: Local 804 lol

not real ,, totally fake.

this one is real
scan0002.jpg

lonewolf

I have called a few times after hours and the calls don't sound anything like that. The service fowards my number to a BA and I usually get a call back within a few hours. Not perfect but it works. How do we know you called the 804 number and not one of Tonys 3 friends?

If you called a few times, you would reconized the voice.

Ibt804Hammer

If you called a few times, you would reconized the voice.

Everytime I called, I spoke to the same person from the service and it was a female. I have not had to call in months. If there is a problem in your eyes, leave Tim a message or speak to him at a meeting in front of everyone and it will be on the record.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Everytime I called, I spoke to the same person from the service and it was a female. I have not had to call in months. If there is a problem in your eyes, leave Tim a message or speak to him at a meeting in front of everyone and it will be on the record.

Lol leave Tim a message, where is he on vacation. I guess you know also
he is no where to be found. MIA

We have it on record already, you heard it for yourself along
with Tim and the members.

lonewolf

I dont think you get it. The only people who are not complaining are the few support group that they have left. No one ever returns calls. I think its a little to late a year later they will be there to answer a call because there is an election now. The steward are working their butts off trying to help because there is no help anymore.

local804

I dont think you get it. The only people who are not complaining are the few support group that they have left. No one ever returns calls. I think its a little to late a year later they will be there to answer a call because there is an election now. The steward are working their butts off trying to help because there is no help anymore.

To be honest with you,
If you call me, I wouldnt answer you either. They have a local to run not deal with some BS that you guys throw at them. I think the person that does not get it it the group of guys who lost the election, time to move on Tony@!!!!!!!

local804

A lady answered when I just called also, move on Tony