Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

and

You want to talk about the truth clueless wolf, then lets all see how you explain this!

A real BA? This is why he was voted out! This is why he should never represent the members again!

Last edited by a moderator:

EyesLookingIn

You guys keep re-posting that like it means something. WOW 24/7 a lie ,, 24/7 a lie... 804 Members United are a lot smarter then Angelo and Tony by far. What a horrible campaign they ran , standing in front of buildings with nothing just handing out kidde fliers , and what on them there years of experience and lying about the medical just makes the members laugh even more. They had a great chance to do this the right way but were not smart enough. WOW I always thought that Howie was holding them back but he was the smart one.... sad very sad ,,,

lonewolf

Then they should have not made promises to the members that they could not deliver. It is a big deal! Lies, Lies, and more lies.

Did I hear kiddie fliers? lol Well let me tell you , go see your fliers in the buildings now and see who was smarter, talking about a laugh. You see they dont need TDU's money to back them for votes. THEY HAVE THE MEMBERSHIP WHO WANT THEM!

No one ever lied about the medical. The old board raised the co-pays, they just did not rape the membership. People with experience would have not gave it all to the company. That is were you bargain on the table for your membership. :wink2:

Eyes, this is a campaign was for the Delegates Election. Wait until the Real One, their campaign will be surpurb!

lonewolf

To be honest with you,
If you call me, I wouldnt answer you either. They have a local to run not deal with some BS that you guys throw at them. I think the person that does not get it it the group of guys who lost the election, time to move on Tony@!!!!!!!
THAT WAS AS CRUDE AS THE STATEMENT HOWIE SAID.

So I guess they pick and choose who they talk to. BTW the guys who lost have left. The guys who stayed are about to win!

lonewolf

You want to talk about the truth clueless wolf, then lets all see how you explain this!

A real BA? This is why he was voted out! This is why he should never represent the members again!

I SEE TONY D. FIGHTS FOR HIS MEMBERS, HE DOES NOT RUN FROM MANAGEMENT.
THANKS FOR POSTING SOMETHING GOOD ON HIM. YOU JUST SHOWED BROWNCAFE HIS STRENGTH!!!

Your done Row B

AcesUp804

Talk tough , talk tough but when it comes down to it kiss managements @ss. This is nothing new from our old board just like when Carey was taken out the very next day Howie and the girls were kissing Hoffa's @ss. Go along get alone , deal making , afraid of the big bad UPS , Carey is spinning in his grave. He stood up to UPS and won , Thank GOD for him , Everything we have today is because of him not Howie and the girls. If you guys are going so say no we don't how about giving some facts.......... You call them MEN???? LOL They were in it for the money.........

and

I SEE TONY D. FIGHTS FOR HIS MEMBERS, HE DOES NOT RUN FROM MANAGEMENT.
THANKS FOR POSTING SOMETHING GOOD ON HIM. YOU JUST SHOWED BROWNCAFE HIS STRENGTH!!!

Your done Row B

Oh clueless wolf... once again you don't get it! That video, if you listened, was Tony yelling "advice" at an old steward! The advice said that the company can get 20 to 40 people a day on something so you have to go into the office and *** and ask management to help out even though the member is wrong!

I don't see any strength in that! This is who yo want to make decisions for you?? If anyone wants to see the video it's on you tube. Search for Tony Do.... steward advice. Even the way he speaks to his stewards was too disrespectful to keep the video up.

lonewolf

Oh clueless wolf... once again you don't get it! That video, if you listened, was Tony yelling "advice" at an old steward! The advice said that the company can get 20 to 40 people a day on something so you have to go into the office and *** and ask management to help out even though the member is wrong!

I don't see any strength in that! This is who yo want to make decisions for you?? If anyone wants to see the video it's on you tube. Search for Tony Do.... steward advice. Even the way he speaks to his stewards was too disrespectful to keep the video up.
as

Oh please it should not be posted on the cafe because of families and stuff. But this is what the membership means about job protection. Not one of the Board have the strength that Tony D. shows.
GO ON YOU TUBE AND SEE WHAT JOB PROTECTION IS ALL ABOUT!

VOTE MEMBERS VOICE ROW C:smart:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

What your saying if a member is caught doing something wrong, our current E board will not save them...
But wait, that's exactly what our current BA's doing for our members, NOTHING but helping the company walk them out of the buildings.

This video shows a Great BA willing to do anything to save a members job...

By the way if you listen to the video, any disrespectful language is toward the company, not the stewards. So thanks for sharing that with us.