Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I've removed that video 4 times now. If it gets posted again the poster will be getting a timeout.
Thank you for your cooperation.

and

I've removed that video 4 times now. If it gets posted again the poster will be getting a timeout.
Thank you for your cooperation.

My deepest apologies to the hard working moderators on this forum. Just trying to type out the address but the video kept showing up. Won't happen again.

As for the others who are audio challenged, really listen to the video on you tube. Telling a steward to perfom haenous sexual deeds on management to save a member that is wrong is not good leadership.

As for the curious.. search you tube "Tony Do.... steward advice. Judge for yourselves!

804brown

Oh clueless wolf... once again you don't get it! That video, if you listened, was Tony yelling "advice" at an old steward! The advice said that the company can get 20 to 40 people a day on something so you have to go into the office and *** and ask management to help out even though the member is wrong!

I don't see any strength in that! This is who yo want to make decisions for you?? If anyone wants to see the video it's on you tube. Search for Tony Do.... steward advice. Even the way he speaks to his stewards was too disrespectful to keep the video up.

Real, no one wants that type back in the union hall. It was his deal making that hurt all of us. The horsetrading of one member for another. A friend of Tony would be saved while many others got sold down the river. Those days seem to be over. I don't miss them. That Tony D bravato didn't save countless members walked out in Maspeth and Foster. That Tony D bravato didn't stop him from adding hundreds of members to the arbitration docket, Those members weren't "protected".
Tony D put on a good show, but that was all there was to him. He was nothing but an expensive empty suit who performed for the members and was management's puppet behind the closed door. And now his latest performance, he is acting like cares about this union. Give me a break. He was a part of the wrecking crew that weakened our once great local. When this delegate election is over and Row C (aka Row A) loses, I hope his final act will be to hang up the suit and start acting like a true union brother!

lonewolf

My deepest apologies to the hard working moderators on this forum. Just trying to type out the address but the video kept showing up. Won't happen again.

As for the others who are audio challenged, really listen to the video on you tube. Telling a steward to perfom haenous sexual deeds on management to save a member that is wrong is not good leadership.

Everyone knows its just a figure of speech. Forget it you have nothing on him but how strong he really is.

This was a very good week to be off. Waiting for my ballet.
Make sure you vote Row C The Members Voice

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

As for the curious.. search you tube "Tony Do.... steward advice. Judge for yourselves!

If you want it to sound the way you think it sounds so be it. But its called a metaphor, and if you don't know what that means its a figure of speech.

What the video really shows is leadership that would do anything to save a members job. Just what we need and will get, once we get rid of our E board.

Here's another look at ROW C

[video=youtube;6KPUZ6US7tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KPUZ6US7tg[/video]

This is my 1st post but I've been following along. What many people here seem to forget is that we are in the same union, we are not in Teamsters Local Row A or Teamsters Local Row B, etc, etc, we are in Teamsters Local 804..together. We are doing exactly what the company wants...fighting among ourselves driving a stake down the center of the local. I don't care what your feelings are about the past board or the current board, what I do care about is members supporting the leadership that is in place. You don't have to like them or agree with them but you should at least support them. If you've ever been a shop steward think about how hard it would be to be effective in your center if your guys didn't support you and that's with only 60 or 65 guys. How do you expect a board to be effective if half the locals membership is talking trash about them. Don't air out our dirty laundry where the company can see it. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

lonewolf

This is my 1st post but I've been following along. What many people here seem to forget is that we are in the same union, we are not in Teamsters Local Row A or Teamsters Local Row B, etc, etc, we are in Teamsters Local 804..together. We are doing exactly what the company wants...fighting among ourselves driving a stake down the center of the local. I don't care what your feelings are about the past board or the current board, what I do care about is members supporting the leadership that is in place. You don't have to like them or agree with them but you should at least support them. If you've ever been a shop steward think about how hard it would be to be effective in your center if your guys didn't support you and that's with only 60 or 65 guys. How do you expect a board to be effective if half the locals membership is talking trash about them. Don't air out our dirty laundry where the company can see it. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

If they were doing what they were supposed to be doing 1/2 of the local membership would not be talking about them.

lonewolf

If Howies crew did what they were suppost to, 2/3 of the voting members wouldn't have voted against them. History in the making @ 804[/QUOTe

Well this is not Howie and the Crew. This is "THE MEMBERS VOICE"

This E Board booted out in six months was "History in the making".
Let's see now the old E Board was around for how long? Ummm..... You know that answer.

Please go on youTube and look up Tony Donato stewards advice: See what job representation should be.

Ibt804Hammer

If Howies crew did what they were suppost to, 2/3 of the voting members wouldn't have voted against them. History in the making @ 804[/QUOTe

Well this is not Howie and the Crew. This is "THE MEMBERS VOICE"

This E Board booted out in six months was "History in the making".
Let's see now the old E Board was around for how long? Ummm..... You know that answer.

Please go on youTube and look up Tony Donato stewards advice: See what job representation should be.

Howies crew had Tony M and Pat D to pull a lot of votes, now you got nothing!!!
Worse than before...

I seen that video,I would be ashamed to be him.

lonewolf

The phone is ringing off the hook. All the inside people in Maspeth, Nassau and Spring Street are supporting the members voice Row C 100% Good Luck to Members Voice.

I'm not defending the old board or the new board here but simply pointing out some things that seem to be lacking in the conversation. Did the old board let the funds run down to dangerous levels? Yes, but so did countless other unions and companies as well. Nobody thought the economy would stay as bad as it was for as long as it was, many funds kept money in investments too long following the standard investment rule of invest for the long haul. Our local has about 5,000 full timers that the fund gets contributions for so that means our income on a monthly basis is relativley stable. However, each month the cost of doctor visits, lab work, tests, etc. continued to rise. With no additional money coming in from company contributions you will eventually run into a deficite, the old board held off too long and didn't raise co-pays to help offset. Financially I can understand what the new board has done....the gap needs to be filled somehow and since we are bound by a collective bargaining agreement we can't get more money from the company. Think of it this way...your cable bill doubles but your paycheck stays the same what are you going to do? Cut back someplace, right?